Total Posts:103|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Without fairytale of darwinism, atheism dead

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 9:32:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

Lying for God again. First, it's not Darwinism, it's the Theory of Evolution and it has not been even faintly indicated as false. All of the actual evidence supports it in fields as diverse as genetics, geology, and paleontology.

Second, evolution is not the only reason people reject the assertion of the existence of any god or gods. The simple fact is that there are no facts to support of the assertions that any god or gods exist as defined by the claimants. Present a sold fact or two and maybe you'll have an argument. Right now you've got nothing but ancient myth and dogma.
bamiller43
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 9:38:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

Show me where Darwinism has been proven false.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 9:44:37 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:32:30 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

Lying for God again. First, it's not Darwinism, it's the Theory of Evolution and it has not been even faintly indicated as false. All of the actual evidence supports it in fields as diverse as genetics, geology, and paleontology.

Second, evolution is not the only reason people reject the assertion of the existence of any god or gods. The simple fact is that there are no facts to support of the assertions that any god or gods exist as defined by the claimants. Present a sold fact or two and maybe you'll have an argument. Right now you've got nothing but ancient myth and dogma.

As for your bare assertion in the underlined..... all you have are no facts to support the assertion that no Gods exists defined by the claimants (atheists and secular opinions), all we have are red herrings, emotional dogmas and bare assertions. Present a solid fact or two maybe you might have an argument, right now you got nothing but atheistic perceptions and secular claims, nothing we need to refute of course...
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 9:49:43 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:44:37 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:32:30 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

Lying for God again. First, it's not Darwinism, it's the Theory of Evolution and it has not been even faintly indicated as false. All of the actual evidence supports it in fields as diverse as genetics, geology, and paleontology.

Second, evolution is not the only reason people reject the assertion of the existence of any god or gods. The simple fact is that there are no facts to support of the assertions that any god or gods exist as defined by the claimants. Present a sold fact or two and maybe you'll have an argument. Right now you've got nothing but ancient myth and dogma.

As for your bare assertion in the underlined..... all you have are no facts to support the assertion that no Gods exists defined by the claimants (atheists and secular opinions), all we have are red herrings, emotional dogmas and bare assertions. Present a solid fact or two maybe you might have an argument, right now you got nothing but atheistic perceptions and secular claims, nothing we need to refute of course...

Sure. Provide me with a one fact that supports the assertion of the existence of your god or any other and I'll happily admit I'm wrong. Until you do my assertion stands. OH, but you can't because it's not your 'paradigm'. Too bad.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 10:36:03 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:32:30 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

Lying for God again. First, it's not Darwinism, it's the Theory of Evolution and it has not been even faintly indicated as false. All of the actual evidence supports it in fields as diverse as genetics, geology, and paleontology.

Second, evolution is not the only reason people reject the assertion of the existence of any god or gods. The simple fact is that there are no facts to support of the assertions that any god or gods exist as defined by the claimants. Present a sold fact or two and maybe you'll have an argument. Right now you've got nothing but ancient myth and dogma.

There is a difference between evolution and darwinian evolution. One has some truth. One is dogma.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 10:36:49 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:32:30 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

Lying for God again. First, it's not Darwinism, it's the Theory of Evolution and it has not been even faintly indicated as false. All of the actual evidence supports it in fields as diverse as genetics, geology, and paleontology.

Second, evolution is not the only reason people reject the assertion of the existence of any god or gods. The simple fact is that there are no facts to support of the assertions that any god or gods exist as defined by the claimants. Present a sold fact or two and maybe you'll have an argument. Right now you've got nothing but ancient myth and dogma.

But it's the main reason.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 10:37:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:38:59 PM, bamiller43 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

Show me where Darwinism has been proven false.

The fossil record refutes it. This is why Richard Dawkins gave up on it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 10:40:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Richard Dawkins dumps the fossil record

http://www.darwinthenandnow.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 10:54:00 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

You should probably let the science community know because all the scientist think evolution is true. I'm sure they would be happy for you to enlighten the err of their ways.

With all your new found fame, think of all the people you could convert ;)

This is quite a historical moment....
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 10:55:46 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 10:54:00 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

You should probably let the science community know because all the scientist think evolution is true. I'm sure they would be happy for you to enlighten the err of their ways.

With all your new found fame, think of all the people you could convert ;)

This is quite a historical moment....

Evolution is true. Darwinian evolution is attached to microevolution as a parasite to proport an ideological idea.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 11:03:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 10:55:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:54:00 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

You should probably let the science community know because all the scientist think evolution is true. I'm sure they would be happy for you to enlighten the err of their ways.

With all your new found fame, think of all the people you could convert ;)

This is quite a historical moment....

Evolution is true. Darwinian evolution is attached to microevolution as a parasite to proport an ideological idea.

Macroevolution and microevolution are terms made up by non-scientific theists to meet their agenda. There is no mainstream scientists that believes in one but not the other. The idea that somehow evolution knows to stop after a certain point is a silly idea that no intelligent person would entertain.

If you have proof, provide it to scientists so they can review it using the scientific method. Why would you withhold evidence that would rock the scientific community? hmmm
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 11:05:44 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false.
If you mean a modern biological account of evolution: sure, in the minds of people who don't understand what scientific validation and verification mean.

The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".
Evolution is not in itself a reason to disbelieve in gods, but it's a darn good reason to disbelieve the authority of clergy.

Regardless, "the atheists" have had reasons to reject belief in gods for about 2,500 years.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 11:06:48 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 11:03:04 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:55:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:54:00 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

You should probably let the science community know because all the scientist think evolution is true. I'm sure they would be happy for you to enlighten the err of their ways.

With all your new found fame, think of all the people you could convert ;)

This is quite a historical moment....

Evolution is true. Darwinian evolution is attached to microevolution as a parasite to proport an ideological idea.

Macroevolution and microevolution are terms made up by non-scientific theists to meet their agenda. There is no mainstream scientists that believes in one but not the other. The idea that somehow evolution knows to stop after a certain point is a silly idea that no intelligent person would entertain.

If you have proof, provide it to scientists so they can review it using the scientific method. Why would you withhold evidence that would rock the scientific community? hmmm

Darwinian evolution never knows when to stop because it never begins. We witness variation within the construct of the creature's available traits. We never witness any change in kind. Humans keep trucking along. No tails. No fins. No wings. And they will never have them.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 11:11:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:49:43 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:44:37 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:32:30 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

Lying for God again. First, it's not Darwinism, it's the Theory of Evolution and it has not been even faintly indicated as false. All of the actual evidence supports it in fields as diverse as genetics, geology, and paleontology.

Second, evolution is not the only reason people reject the assertion of the existence of any god or gods. The simple fact is that there are no facts to support of the assertions that any god or gods exist as defined by the claimants. Present a sold fact or two and maybe you'll have an argument. Right now you've got nothing but ancient myth and dogma.

As for your bare assertion in the underlined..... all you have are no facts to support the assertion that no Gods exists defined by the claimants (atheists and secular opinions), all we have are red herrings, emotional dogmas and bare assertions. Present a solid fact or two maybe you might have an argument, right now you got nothing but atheistic perceptions and secular claims, nothing we need to refute of course...

Sure. Provide me with a one fact that supports the assertion of the existence of your god or any other and I'll happily admit I'm wrong. Until you do my assertion stands. OH, but you can't because it's not your 'paradigm'. Too bad.

Your assertions do not stand Hardage, supply one fact that eliminates God's existence.... that's the point being made. You claim that the existence of God is an unsubstantiated claim, here you make assertions that are not facts, but then again, your "paradigms" won't allow you to believe in a Creator, too bad.
bamiller43
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:04:50 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 10:40:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Richard Dawkins dumps the fossil record

http://www.darwinthenandnow.com...

Firstly, this is clearly a biased site. Second, Richard Dawkins is in no way representative of the entirety of those who study evolutionary theory.

MISCONCEPTION: Evolution is a theory in crisis and is collapsing as scientists lose confidence in it.

CORRECTION: Evolutionary theory is not in crisis; scientists accept evolution as the best explanation for life's diversity because of the multiple lines of evidence supporting it, its broad power to explain biological phenomena, and its ability to make accurate predictions in a wide variety of situations. Scientists do not debate whether evolution took place, but they do debate many details of how evolution occurred and occurs in different circumstances. Antievolutionists may hear the debates about how evolution occurs and misinterpret them as debates about whether evolution occurs. Evolution is sound science and is treated accordingly by scientists and scholars worldwide.
http://evolution.berkeley.edu...
bamiller43
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:13:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 11:06:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/26/2016 11:03:04 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:55:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:54:00 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

You should probably let the science community know because all the scientist think evolution is true. I'm sure they would be happy for you to enlighten the err of their ways.

With all your new found fame, think of all the people you could convert ;)

This is quite a historical moment....

Evolution is true. Darwinian evolution is attached to microevolution as a parasite to proport an ideological idea.

Macroevolution and microevolution are terms made up by non-scientific theists to meet their agenda. There is no mainstream scientists that believes in one but not the other. The idea that somehow evolution knows to stop after a certain point is a silly idea that no intelligent person would entertain.

If you have proof, provide it to scientists so they can review it using the scientific method. Why would you withhold evidence that would rock the scientific community? hmmm

Darwinian evolution never knows when to stop because it never begins. We witness variation within the construct of the creature's available traits. We never witness any change in kind. Humans keep trucking along. No tails. No fins. No wings. And they will never have them.

We do not witness a change in kind or species because that is not how it works. At all. The only way we could observe a true change in kind is if we had a population of a species in a controlled environment, and began observing it RIGHT NOW in order to witness a change probably 100,000 years in the future. We have not existed long enough to observe change, but through various studies we can test and easily infer that macro-evolution has most certainly occurred.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:14:13 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 1:04:50 AM, bamiller43 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:40:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Richard Dawkins dumps the fossil record

http://www.darwinthenandnow.com...

Firstly, this is clearly a biased site. Second, Richard Dawkins is in no way representative of the entirety of those who study evolutionary theory.

MISCONCEPTION: Evolution is a theory in crisis and is collapsing as scientists lose confidence in it.

CORRECTION: Evolutionary theory is not in crisis; scientists accept evolution as the best explanation for life's diversity because of the multiple lines of evidence supporting it, its broad power to explain biological phenomena, and its ability to make accurate predictions in a wide variety of situations. Scientists do not debate whether evolution took place, but they do debate many details of how evolution occurred and occurs in different circumstances. Antievolutionists may hear the debates about how evolution occurs and misinterpret them as debates about whether evolution occurs. Evolution is sound science and is treated accordingly by scientists and scholars worldwide.
http://evolution.berkeley.edu...

Oh? Let's check it out.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:14:43 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Evolution the fairytale

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:14:44 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

Evolution =/= atheism

/thread
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bamiller43
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:18:43 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

Not one mention of evolution in here:
http://dogmadebate.com...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:22:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
No misconceptions

http://www.evolutionnews.org...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:25:08 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 1:13:19 AM, bamiller43 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 11:06:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/26/2016 11:03:04 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:55:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:54:00 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

You should probably let the science community know because all the scientist think evolution is true. I'm sure they would be happy for you to enlighten the err of their ways.

With all your new found fame, think of all the people you could convert ;)

This is quite a historical moment....

Evolution is true. Darwinian evolution is attached to microevolution as a parasite to proport an ideological idea.

Macroevolution and microevolution are terms made up by non-scientific theists to meet their agenda. There is no mainstream scientists that believes in one but not the other. The idea that somehow evolution knows to stop after a certain point is a silly idea that no intelligent person would entertain.

If you have proof, provide it to scientists so they can review it using the scientific method. Why would you withhold evidence that would rock the scientific community? hmmm

Darwinian evolution never knows when to stop because it never begins. We witness variation within the construct of the creature's available traits. We never witness any change in kind. Humans keep trucking along. No tails. No fins. No wings. And they will never have them.

We do not witness a change in kind or species because that is not how it works. At all. The only way we could observe a true change in kind is if we had a population of a species in a controlled environment, and began observing it RIGHT NOW in order to witness a change probably 100,000 years in the future. We have not existed long enough to observe change, but through various studies we can test and easily infer that macro-evolution has most certainly occurred.

I need a change in kind or you are expecting us to have faith in the unseen, things hoped for.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bamiller43
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:35:42 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 1:14:43 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Evolution the fairytale

http://youtu.be...

First i would like to make in known that this is a man of faith making these claims. but that's somewhat irrelevant. Second, if you are not thinking about it too much, his comparison between the world's of physics and biology can be convincing. However, it does not make logical sense. Of course evolution will not work in a program. He is trying to compare apples to oranges, or in this case, abiotic processes to living processes. Physics can be done and solved with mathematics and algorithms because it is not alive. It's similar to doing the math of a square and of a curve. One requires a simple formula, the other requires processes as complex as calculus. Of course on the scale we are talking, the mathematics required for the complexities of life are FAR beyond the algorithms we are currently capable of producing. You have to take into account genetic defects, which will not happen naturally in a computer program, as well as catastrophic events like the extinction of the dinosaurs. Not to mention the effects of humanity on ecosystems. These cannot be simulated easily in a non-living, purely logical equation. You have to understand that nature does not entirely rely on a straight train of logic. It does downright silly things sometimes that no equation could ever predict.
bamiller43
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:38:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 1:25:08 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/27/2016 1:13:19 AM, bamiller43 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 11:06:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/26/2016 11:03:04 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:55:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:54:00 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

You should probably let the science community know because all the scientist think evolution is true. I'm sure they would be happy for you to enlighten the err of their ways.

With all your new found fame, think of all the people you could convert ;)

This is quite a historical moment....

Evolution is true. Darwinian evolution is attached to microevolution as a parasite to proport an ideological idea.

Macroevolution and microevolution are terms made up by non-scientific theists to meet their agenda. There is no mainstream scientists that believes in one but not the other. The idea that somehow evolution knows to stop after a certain point is a silly idea that no intelligent person would entertain.

If you have proof, provide it to scientists so they can review it using the scientific method. Why would you withhold evidence that would rock the scientific community? hmmm

Darwinian evolution never knows when to stop because it never begins. We witness variation within the construct of the creature's available traits. We never witness any change in kind. Humans keep trucking along. No tails. No fins. No wings. And they will never have them.

We do not witness a change in kind or species because that is not how it works. At all. The only way we could observe a true change in kind is if we had a population of a species in a controlled environment, and began observing it RIGHT NOW in order to witness a change probably 100,000 years in the future. We have not existed long enough to observe change, but through various studies we can test and easily infer that macro-evolution has most certainly occurred.

I need a change in kind or you are expecting us to have faith in the unseen, things hoped for.

A change in kind is not unseen or undocumented, simply unobserved directly. But we can, like i stated before, very easily infer that changes in kind have occured in the past.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:44:47 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 1:38:33 AM, bamiller43 wrote:
At 4/27/2016 1:25:08 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/27/2016 1:13:19 AM, bamiller43 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 11:06:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/26/2016 11:03:04 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:55:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:54:00 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/26/2016 9:27:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Darwinism has been proven false. The atheists need to come up with a new excuse for "lack of belief".

You should probably let the science community know because all the scientist think evolution is true. I'm sure they would be happy for you to enlighten the err of their ways.

With all your new found fame, think of all the people you could convert ;)

This is quite a historical moment....

Evolution is true. Darwinian evolution is attached to microevolution as a parasite to proport an ideological idea.

Macroevolution and microevolution are terms made up by non-scientific theists to meet their agenda. There is no mainstream scientists that believes in one but not the other. The idea that somehow evolution knows to stop after a certain point is a silly idea that no intelligent person would entertain.

If you have proof, provide it to scientists so they can review it using the scientific method. Why would you withhold evidence that would rock the scientific community? hmmm

Darwinian evolution never knows when to stop because it never begins. We witness variation within the construct of the creature's available traits. We never witness any change in kind. Humans keep trucking along. No tails. No fins. No wings. And they will never have them.

We do not witness a change in kind or species because that is not how it works. At all. The only way we could observe a true change in kind is if we had a population of a species in a controlled environment, and began observing it RIGHT NOW in order to witness a change probably 100,000 years in the future. We have not existed long enough to observe change, but through various studies we can test and easily infer that macro-evolution has most certainly occurred.

I need a change in kind or you are expecting us to have faith in the unseen, things hoped for.

A change in kind is not unseen or undocumented, simply unobserved directly. But we can, like i stated before, very easily infer that changes in kind have occured in the past.

Based on? We know it isn't the fossil record...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 2:30:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 10:55:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Evolution is true.
Just sayin' LOL
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 2:33:04 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 11:06:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
We never witness any change in kind.
That's because you can't even define kind, how could you possibly recognise a change in something you can't define?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 3:21:49 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 2:30:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/26/2016 10:55:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Evolution is true.
Just sayin' LOL

Evolution as defined scientifically is not darwinian evolution. 2 different concepts. Variation is not the magic of dareinianism that atheists have blind faith in..
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 4:11:06 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 2:33:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/26/2016 11:06:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
We never witness any change in kind.
That's because you can't even define kind, how could you possibly recognise a change in something you can't define?

It's simple. Convince yourself that your grandkids will have tails and beaks. You know they won't, nor will their grandkids. Why? Because it's a myth of fantasy and magic. Do you believe in magic? Looks like it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...