When Satan told Muhhamed what to say?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:32:38 PM
Posted: 7 months ago

"One of the most embarrassing events in Muhammad's life occurred when Satan put his words in Muhammad's mouth. Muhammad spoke Satan's words as the word of God. This event is documented by several early Muslim scholars and referenced in the Hadith and Quran. Later Muslims, ashamed that their self declared prophet spoke Satan's words, denied the event occurred. A myriad of excuses and denials have been put forth by these later Muhammadans to cover up Muhammad's sinful error."

"It must be pointed out again that the "Satanic Verses" event is not something made up by non-Muslims. The event is recorded by the earliest Islamic sources available on Muhammad's life. No one should think that it is a story made up by people who are critical of Islam. It is an episode directly found in the early Islamic records."

www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Saifullah/sverses.htm
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:41:08 PM
At 4/27/2016 1:32:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

"One of the most embarrassing events in Muhammad's life occurred when Satan put his words in Muhammad's mouth. Muhammad spoke Satan's words as the word of God. This event is documented by several early Muslim scholars and referenced in the Hadith and Quran. Later Muslims, ashamed that their self declared prophet spoke Satan's words, denied the event occurred. A myriad of excuses and denials have been put forth by these later Muhammadans to cover up Muhammad's sinful error."

"It must be pointed out again that the "Satanic Verses" event is not something made up by non-Muslims. The event is recorded by the earliest Islamic sources available on Muhammad's life. No one should think that it is a story made up by people who are critical of Islam. It is an episode directly found in the early Islamic records."

what is the proof that Satan able to do so 1400s ago?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 2:13:37 PM
At 4/27/2016 1:41:08 PM, uncung wrote:

Allah said so
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 2:33:51 PM
At 4/27/2016 2:13:37 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Allah said so

What did Allah say?
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 3:18:16 PM

The arguments between Islam and Christisnity can be likened to that one kid in class that slit the teacher's throat for the last burrito...
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 4:51:04 PM
At 4/27/2016 2:33:51 PM, uncung wrote:

Allah said so

What did Allah say?

To rape infidel women, marry and thigh toddlers, beat women on a couch, slit throats, kill infidels, kill, destroy, kill, destroy, kill....

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 4:52:06 PM
At 4/27/2016 3:18:16 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:

The arguments between Islam and Christisnity can be likened to that one kid in class that slit the teacher's throat for the last burrito...

Not really. Only one of us is actually commanded to slit throats.

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 6:26:29 PM

Response: When Christian Jesus told everyone that he is violent and encourages war. Not peace.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on Earth I came not to send peace but a sword" (Matthew 10:34)

"But those mine enemies, which would not, that I shall reign over them, bring hither and slay them before me" (Luke 19:27).
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 6:29:25 PM
At 4/27/2016 6:26:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: When Christian Jesus told everyone that he is violent and encourages war. Not peace.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on Earth I came not to send peace but a sword" (Matthew 10:34)

"But those mine enemies, which would not, that I shall reign over them, bring hither and slay them before me" (Luke 19:27).

And it tells you what the sword is. The truth.

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 6:30:37 PM
At 4/27/2016 6:29:25 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Response: And the truth is Christian Jesus wanted to kill everyone with a sword.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 6:36:58 PM
At 4/27/2016 6:30:37 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: And the truth is Christian Jesus wanted to kill everyone with a sword.

Did he claim that "children like sex" as you do, Fati?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 7:16:51 PM

That's why he told Peter to put his sword away, said "he who lives by the sword will die by the sword", and taught to turn the other cheek, love your enemies, and pray for your enemies. Teachings Muhhamed tossed in the trash in favor of the teachings of Satan.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 8:17:04 PM

This is why Islam will be destroyed in the end. It rejected Christ, rejected God, and fell into the deception of demons. This is why Muslims follow the example of a mass murdering, narcissistic, child molesting, woman beating, sex slave raping war monger who didn't practice his own command on how many wives you can have.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 8:32:29 PM
At 4/27/2016 6:36:58 PM, desmac wrote:

Did he claim that "children like sex" as you do, Fati?

Why does grandpa want to know? Are you babysitting your grandchildren?
Osman35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 8:38:23 PM
The Twenty-Sixth Letter First Topic
In His Name, be He Glorified!
And there is nothing but it glorifies Him with praise.(17:44)
In the Name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
And if a suggestion from Satan assails your mind, seek refuge with God; for He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing.(41:36)
A Proof of the Qur"an Against Satan and His Party
This first Topic defeats in argument the Devil, silences the rebellious, and strikes them dumb by refuting in the most clear manner a fearsomely cunning stratagem of the Devil, which is to be unbiased. It concerns an event part of which I described in summary form ten years ago in my work entitled Leme"t. It is as follows:
Eleven years before this treatise was written, I was listening in the month of Ramadan to the Qur"an being recited in Bayezid Mosque in Istanbul. Suddenly, although I could see no one, I seemed to hear an unearthly voice which captured all my attention. I listened with my imagination, and realized that it was saying to me:
"You consider the Qur"an to be extremely elevated and brilliant. Be unbiased for a minute and consider it again. That is, suppose it to be man"s word. I wonder whether you would still see the same qualities and beauty in it?"
In truth, I was deceived by the voice; I thought of the Qur"an as being written by man. Just as Bayezid Mosque is plunged into darkness when the electricity is switched off, I observed that with that thought the brilliant lights of the Qur"an began to be extinguished. At that point I understood that it was the Devil who was speaking to me; he was drawing me towards the abyss. I sought help from the Qur"an and a light was at once imparted to my heart giving me firm strength for the defence. I began to argue back at the Devil, saying:
"O Satan! Unbiased thinking is to take a position between two sides. Whereas what both you and your disciples from among men call unbiased thinking is to take the part of the opposing side; it is not impartiality, it is temporary unbelief. For to consider the Qur"an to be man"s word and to judge it as such is to take the part of the opposing side; it is to favour something baseless and invalid. It is not being unbiased, it is being biased towards falsehood."
The Devil replied: "Well, in that case, say it is neither God"s Word nor man"s word. Think of it as between the two." To which I rejoined:
"That"s not possible either. For if there is a disputed property for which there are two claimants, and the claimants are close both to one another and to the property, the property will either be given to someone other than them, or will be put somewhere accessible so that whoever proves ownership can take it. If the two claimants are far apart with one in the east and the other in the west, then according to the rule, it will remain with the one who has possession of it since it is not possible for it to be left somewhere between them.
"Thus, the Qur"an is a valuable property, and however distant man"s word is from God"s, the two sides in question are that far apart; indeed, they are infinitely far from one another. It is not possible for the Qur"an to be left between the two sides, which are as far apart as the Pleiades and the ground. For they are opposites like existence and non-existence or the two magnetic poles; there can be no point between them. In which case, for the Qur"an, the one who possesses it is God"s side. It will be accepted as being in His possession, and the proofs of ownership will be regarded in that way. Should the opposing side refute all the arguments proving it to be God"s Word, it may claim ownership of it, otherwise it cannot. God forbid! What hand can pull out the nails fastening that vast jewel to the sublime throne of God, riveted as it is with thousands of certain proofs, and break its supporting pillars, causing it to fall?"
"Inspite of you, O Satan!, the just and the fair-minded reason in this equitable and rightful manner. They increase their belief in the Qur"an through even the slightest evidences. While according to the way shown by you and your disciples, if just once it is supposed to be man"s word and that mighty jewel fastened to the divine throne is cast to the ground, a proof with the strength of all the nails and the firmness of many proofs becomes necessary in order to raise it from the ground and fasten it once more to the throne, and so be saved from the darkness of unbelief and reach the lights of belief. But because it is extremely difficult to do this, due to your wiles, many people are losing their faith at this time by imagining themselves to be making unbiased judgements."
The Devil turned and said: "The Qur"an resembles man"s word. It is similar to the way men converse. That means it is man"s word. If it were God"s Word, it would be appropriate to Him and altogether out of the ordinary. Just as His art does not resemble man"s art, so His Word should not resemble man"s word."
I replied: "It may be understood as follows: apart from his miracles and special attributes, the Prophet Muhammad (UWBP) was a human being in all his actions, conduct, and behaviour. He submitted to and complied with the divine laws and commands manifested in creation. He too suffered from the cold, experienced pain, and so on. His deeds and attributes were not all made out of the ordinary so that he could be the leader of his community through his actions, its guide through his conduct, and instruct it through all his behaviour. If he had been out of the ordinary in all his conduct, he could not have been the leader in every respect, the complete guide for everyone, the "Mercy to All the Worlds" through all his attributes.
"In just the same way, the All-Wise Qur"an is the leader of the aware and the conscious, the guide of jinn and men, the teacher of those aspiring to perfection, and instructor of those seeking reality. It has necessarily, therefore, to be in a form similar to human conversation and style. For men and jinn take their supplications from it and learn their prayers from it; they express their concerns in its language, and learn from it the rules of social behaviour, and so on. Everyone has recourse to it. If it had been in similar form to the divine speech that the Prophet Moses (Peace be upon him) heard on Mount Sinai, human beings could not have borne listening to it and hearing it, nor made it a point of reference and recourse. Moses (Peace be upon him), one of the five greatest prophets, could only endure to hear a few words. He said: ""Is Your speech thus?" God replied: "I have the power of all tongues.""1

...from the risale-i Nur collection
...source: risale-i nur collection
Osman35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 8:44:16 PM
Next, the Devil said: "Many people speak of matters similar to those in the Qur"an in the name of religion. Isn"t it possible, therefore, that a human being did such a thing and made up the Qur"an in the name of religion?"
Inspired by the light of the Qur"an, I replied as follows:
"Firstly: Out of love of religion, someone who is religious may say: "The truth is this; in reality, the matter is thus; Almighty God commands such-and-such." But he would not make God speak to suit himself. Trembling at the verse,
Who, then does more wrong than one who utters a lie concerning God?(39:32),
he would not overstep his mark to an infinite degree, imitate God, and speak on His behalf.
"Secondly: It is in no way possible for a human being to be successful in doing such a thing on his own, in fact, it is completely impossible. People who resemble each other may imitate one another, people of the same nation look the same as one another, people who are close to one another in rank or status may impersonate one another and temporarily deceive people, but they cannot do so for ever. For in any event, the falseness and artificiality in their behaviour will show up their imposture to the observant, and their deception will not last. If the person who is attempting to imitate another under false pretences is quite unlike them; for example, if an uneducated man wants to imitate in learning a genius like Ibn Sina, or a shepherd to assume the position of a king, of course they will not deceive anyone at all, they will only make fools of themselves. Everything they do will proclaim, "This is an impostor."
"Thus, to suppose " God forbid!, a hundred thousand times " the Qur"an to be man"s word is utterly impossible; no rational being could accept its possibility; to do so is a delirium like imagining to be possible something that is self-evidently impossible, like a firefly being regarded by astronomers as a real star for a thousand years; or a fly appearing to observers in the form of a peacock for a year; or a bogus common private posing as a famous lofty field marshal, taking over his position and remaining in it for a long period without giving away his deception; or like a slandering, unbelieving liar affecting the manner and position of the most truthful, trustworthy, upright believer throughout his life and being completely unruffled before even the most observant while concealing his fraud from them.
"In just the same way, if the Qur"an is supposed to be man"s word, then it has to be supposed, God forbid, that that Perspicuous Book " which is clearly a brilliant star; indeed, a sun of perfections perpetually scattering the lights of truth in the heavens of the world of Islam " is like a firefly, a spurious sham made up by a counterfeiting human; and those who are closest to it and study it most carefully do not realize this, and consider it to be a perpetual, exalted star and source of truth. This is impossible a hundred times over, and even if you were to go a hundred times further in your diabolical machinations, O Satan, you could not make such an assertion, you could not deceive anyone of sound reason! Only sometimes you trick people by making them look from a great distance, thus making the star appear as small as a firefly.
Thirdly: Also, if the Qur"an is imagined to be man"s word, it necessitates that the hidden reality of a criterion of truth and falsehood that is miraculous in its exposition, and through the testimony of its fruits, results, and effects, is gilded with the most spiritual and life-giving, the most truthful and happiness-bringing, the most comprehensive and exalted qualities in the world of humanity, is, God forbid, the fabrication of a single unaided and unlearned man"s mind, and that the great geniuses and brilliant scholars who observed him closely and studied him meticulously at no time saw any trace of counterfeit or pretence in him and always found him serious, genuine, and sincere.
"This is completely impossible, an idea so nonsensical as to shame the Devil himself, like dreaming up an utterly impossible situation. For it entails supposing a person who throughout his life demonstrated and taught trust, belief, confidence, sincerity, seriousness, and integrity through all his conduct, words, and actions, and raised eminently truthful and sincere followers, and was accepted as possessing the highest, most shining virtues, to be the most untrustworthy, insincere, and unbelieving. For in this question there is no point between the two.
"If, to suppose the impossible, the Qur"an were not the Word of God, it would fall from the divine throne to the ground; it would not remain somewhere between. While being the meeting-point of truths, it would become a source of superstition and myth. And if, God forbid, the one who proclaimed that wonderful decree was not God"s Messenger, it would necessitate his descending from the highest of the high to the lowest of the low, and from the degree of being the source of accomplishments and perfections to the level of being a mine of trickery and intrigue; he could not remain between the two. For one who lies and fabricates in God"s name falls to the very lowest of degrees.
"It is as impossible as permanently seeing a fly as a peacock, and all the time seeing the peacocks"s attributes in the fly. Only someone lacking all intelligence could imagine it to be possible.
Fourthly: Also, if the Qur"an is imagined to be man"s word, it necessitates fancying that the Qur"an, which is a sacred commander of the community of Muhammad, mankind"s largest and most powerful army, is " God forbid " a powerless, valueless, baseless forgery. Whereas, self-evidently, through its powerful laws, sound principles, and penetrating commands, it has equipped that huge army both materially, and morally and spiritually, has imposed on it such an order, regularity, and discipline that it has conquered both this world and the next, and has instructed the minds of people each according to his degree, and trained their hearts, conquered their spirits, purified their consciences, and employed and utilized their limbs and members. To imagine it to be a counterfeit necessitates accepting a hundredfold impossibility.
"Such an impossibility entails the further total impossibility of supposing that a person who, through his deliberate conduct throughout his life taught mankind Almighty God"s laws, and through his honest behaviour instructed humanity in the principles of truth, and through his sincere and reasonable words showed and established the straight way of moderation and happiness, and as all his life testifies, felt great fear at divine punishment and knew God better than anyone else and made Him known, and in splendid fashion has for one thousand three hundred and fifty years commanded a fifth of mankind and half the globe, and through his renowned qualities is in truth the pride of mankind, indeed, of the universe, " it entails the impossibility of supposing that, God forbid a hundred thousand times, he neither feared God, nor knew Him, nor held back from lying, nor had any self-respect. Because in this matter there is no point between the two. For if, to suppose the impossible, the Qur"an is not the Word of God, if it falls from the divine throne to the ground, it cannot remain somewhere between the two. Indeed, it has to be said to be the property of the very worst of liars. And as for this, O Satan, even if you were a hundred times more satanic, you could not deceive any mind that was not unsound, nor persuade any heart that was not corrupted!"
... From the risale-i Nur collection
...source: risale-i nur collection
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 9:28:12 PM
At 4/27/2016 7:16:51 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

That's why he told Peter to put his sword away, said "he who lives by the sword will die by the sword", and taught to turn the other cheek, love your enemies, and pray for your enemies. Teachings Muhhamed tossed in the trash in favor of the teachings of Satan.

Response: And your Biblical Jesus promoted dying by the sword since he was against peace (Matthew 10:34) and would kill anyone who did not follow him (Luke 19: 27). Your Biblical Jesus is Satan. Not the peaceful role model such as the Prophet Muhammad (saw).
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 11:44:04 PM
At 4/27/2016 4:51:04 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/27/2016 2:33:51 PM, uncung wrote:

Allah said so

What did Allah say?

To rape infidel women, marry and thigh toddlers, beat women on a couch, slit throats, kill infidels, kill, destroy, kill, destroy, kill....

which verse that tells us to rape infidel women?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 11:45:17 PM
At 4/27/2016 8:17:04 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

This is why Islam will be destroyed in the end. It rejected Christ, rejected God, and fell into the deception of demons. This is why Muslims follow the example of a mass murdering, narcissistic, child molesting, woman beating, sex slave raping war monger who didn't practice his own command on how many wives you can have.

But Islam doesn't reject the Christ.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 12:10:06 AM

Jesus spoke in parables. He never hurt anyone, unlike your prophet who murdered so many.
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 12:46:30 AM
At 4/27/2016 4:52:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/27/2016 3:18:16 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:

Not really. Only one of us is actually commanded to slit throats.

So your teacher slit her students throats for the last burrito?
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 1:18:49 AM
At 4/28/2016 12:10:06 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Jesus spoke in parables. He never hurt anyone, unlike your prophet who murdered so many.

But why did the prophet kill the people? Because we know the reason US killed Osama bin Laden, what about the prophet? why did he commit killing?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 9:21:57 PM
At 4/28/2016 1:18:49 AM, uncung wrote:
At 4/28/2016 12:10:06 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

But why did the prophet kill the people? Because we know the reason US killed Osama bin Laden, what about the prophet? why did he commit killing?

He didn't just kill them. He beheaded 800 Jews.

uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 1:47:24 AM

Why were they getting beheaded?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 1:56:22 AM
At 4/29/2016 1:47:24 AM, uncung wrote:

To fulfill Biblical prophecy of the false prophet of antichrist who gets his power from Satan.

uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 2:22:36 AM
At 4/29/2016 1:56:22 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

To fulfill Biblical prophecy of the false prophet of antichrist who gets his power from Satan.

I am asking, why did they get killed? You don't know, do you?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 2:38:36 AM
At 4/29/2016 2:22:36 AM, uncung wrote:

Sure I do. Muhammed was a maniac. He promoted rape, murder, and child molestation. Killing Jees fulfilled his urge to serve his god, Satan.

uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 2:42:06 AM
At 4/29/2016 2:38:36 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Sure I do. Muhammed was a maniac. He promoted rape, murder, and child molestation. Killing Jees fulfilled his urge to serve his god, Satan.

But, why did those Jews get killed? Do you know the reason behind it?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 2:47:50 AM
At 4/29/2016 2:42:06 AM, uncung wrote:
At 4/29/2016 2:38:36 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

It doesn't matter what lie Muhammed adheres to. When the religion permits lying(taqiyya, maruna, tawriya, kitman), no one can ever believe a word from a Moslem mouth. Muhammed was a demon worshipper. He broke the golden rule every single day of his demon posessed life.

uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 2:53:21 AM

It doesn't matter what lie Muhammed adheres to. When the religion permits lying(taqiyya, maruna, tawriya, kitman), no one can ever believe a word from a Moslem mouth. Muhammed was a demon worshipper. He broke the golden rule every single day of his demon posessed life.

You don't know the reason behind that punishment, do you?
OK let me asking you another question, it may help you answer my question above:
What was the reason USA troop killed Osama bin Laden?