Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Christianity = apocalyptic cult of Judaism

Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 11:36:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
We read from the bible;

"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

"Behold, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, "Behold, He is in the wilderness," do not go out, or, "Behold, He is in the inner rooms," do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." (Matthew 24: 25-34)

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place"" (Mark 13:26-30)

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place." (Luke 21:27-32)

In these passages Jesus is explicit about his return. He said that he would return riding the clouds with angels to judge the world and that with the sound of a trumpet he would send his angels to gather his chosen ones from the Earth. This would be no secret, invisible or "spiritual" event. Instead, the whole world would see him in the sky just the whole world sees the light of the sun. This was to happen some time during the generation of those to whom he was speaking. To make it clear to his listeners that this event would not be in the distant future, he told them that some of them who were there listening to him would still be alive to see it.

"But Jesus kept silent and the high priest said to Him, "I adjure you by the living God, that you tell us whether you are the Christ, the Son of God." Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of heaven."" (Matthew 26: 63, 64)

This passage is from the story of Jesus" trial. Jesus tells the high priest that he would see him return riding on the clouds.

WHAT NEW TESTAMENT WRITERS BELIEVED

"Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son"" (Hebrews 1:1-2)

"Now these things happened to them as an example, but they were written down for our instruction, on whom the end of the ages has come." (1 Corinthians 10:11)

"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." (Hebrews 10:24-25)

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." (1 John 2:18)

"Do not seek a wife. This is what I mean, brothers: the appointed time has grown very short. From now on, let those who have wives live as though they had none, and those who mourn as though they were not mourning, and those who rejoice as though they were not rejoicing, and those who buy as though they had no goods, and those who deal with the world as though they had no dealings with it. For the present form of this world is passing away." (1 Corinthians 7:27,29-31)

"The end of all things is near"" (1 Peter 4:7)

These passages show that these New Testament writers did believed the apocalypse was very near. They were clear that they were living in the last days when Jesus was to return in the clouds and bring about the end of the world as they knew it.

"For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)

"We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed" (1 Cor. 15:51)

""the coming of the Lord is near. "the Judge is standing right at the door." (James 5:8, 9)

The writer of these passages tells those he was writing to that Jesus was coming in their day. He recognizes that some believers had already died causing concern about the fulfillment of Jesus prediction. He reassures his readers that they would not all die before Jesus comes. He tells them that believers who have died will be resurrected when Jesus returns. Upon his arrival, resurrected believers and those who are still alive will be instantaneously transformed into immortal beings and raptured up together to meet Jesus in the sky.

Note his consistent use of the word "we". The writer was obviously not speaking of Christians in some distant future, but of believers in his day including himself. There is no good reason to read "we" as if it refers to Christians alive thousands of years in the future.

"Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near." (Revelation 1:3)

"And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. "And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book." And he said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly.""" (Revelation 22:6,7,10,12,20)

So why have 2000 years passed? I'm sure many of you Christians mock the Jehovah's witness cult for their failed 1914 Armageddon prediction, but based on this evidence is your denomination any more credible?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 11:36:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
We read from the bible;

"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

"Behold, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, "Behold, He is in the wilderness," do not go out, or, "Behold, He is in the inner rooms," do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." (Matthew 24: 25-34)

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place"" (Mark 13:26-30)

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place." (Luke 21:27-32)

In these passages Jesus is explicit about his return. He said that he would return riding the clouds with angels to judge the world and that with the sound of a trumpet he would send his angels to gather his chosen ones from the Earth. This would be no secret, invisible or "spiritual" event. Instead, the whole world would see him in the sky just the whole world sees the light of the sun. This was to happen some time during the generation of those to whom he was speaking. To make it clear to his listeners that this event would not be in the distant future, he told them that some of them who were there listening to him would still be alive to see it.

"But Jesus kept silent and the high priest said to Him, "I adjure you by the living God, that you tell us whether you are the Christ, the Son of God." Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of heaven."" (Matthew 26: 63, 64)

This passage is from the story of Jesus" trial. Jesus tells the high priest that he would see him return riding on the clouds.

WHAT NEW TESTAMENT WRITERS BELIEVED


"And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. "And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book." And he said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly.""" (Revelation 22:6,7,10,12,20)

So why have 2000 years passed? I'm sure many of you Christians mock the Jehovah's witness cult for their failed 1914 Armageddon prediction, but based on this evidence is your denomination any more

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." (1 John 2:18)

I reply: All who do NOT accept the words of Jesus reject Jesus; Anti-Christ!
48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

All who reject Jesus' BODY reject Jesus! He built a Church; His Body! All IN Jesus are believers, all in his Church are believers!!!

The JWs are Anti- Christ, they reject the body of Jesus, they reject the words of Jesus his scriptures. Again.... for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words;

SCRIPTURES.. John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever"

Clearly (above) the "Advocate" did NOT leave the Body Jesus formed! The Church is guided by the Advocate to this very day... Never did he leave the Church Jesus established 2000 years ago! The JWs reject the scriptures to say different! Again.. advocate to help you and be with you forever

SCRIPTURES.. Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Clearly (above) Jesus did not leave his believers... Jesus' Church was NOT overpowered by Satan, Jesus' church still stands, his believers are still his body 2000 years after Jesus said.. I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 10:13:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/27/2016 11:36:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
We read from the bible;

"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

"Behold, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, "Behold, He is in the wilderness," do not go out, or, "Behold, He is in the inner rooms," do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." (Matthew 24: 25-34)

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place"" (Mark 13:26-30)

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place." (Luke 21:27-32)

In these passages Jesus is explicit about his return. He said that he would return riding the clouds with angels to judge the world and that with the sound of a trumpet he would send his angels to gather his chosen ones from the Earth. This would be no secret, invisible or "spiritual" event. Instead, the whole world would see him in the sky just the whole world sees the light of the sun. This was to happen some time during the generation of those to whom he was speaking. To make it clear to his listeners that this event would not be in the distant future, he told them that some of them who were there listening to him would still be alive to see it.

"But Jesus kept silent and the high priest said to Him, "I adjure you by the living God, that you tell us whether you are the Christ, the Son of God." Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of heaven."" (Matthew 26: 63, 64)

This passage is from the story of Jesus" trial. Jesus tells the high priest that he would see him return riding on the clouds.

WHAT NEW TESTAMENT WRITERS BELIEVED


"And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. "And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book." And he said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly.""" (Revelation 22:6,7,10,12,20)

So why have 2000 years passed? I'm sure many of you Christians mock the Jehovah's witness cult for their failed 1914 Armageddon prediction, but based on this evidence is your denomination any more

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." (1 John 2:18)

I reply: All who do NOT accept the words of Jesus reject Jesus; Anti-Christ!
48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

All who reject Jesus' BODY reject Jesus! He built a Church; His Body! All IN Jesus are believers, all in his Church are believers!!!

The JWs are Anti- Christ, they reject the body of Jesus, they reject the words of Jesus his scriptures. Again.... for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words;

SCRIPTURES.. John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever"

Clearly (above) the "Advocate" did NOT leave the Body Jesus formed! The Church is guided by the Advocate to this very day... Never did he leave the Church Jesus established 2000 years ago! The JWs reject the scriptures to say different! Again.. advocate to help you and be with you forever

SCRIPTURES.. Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Clearly (above) Jesus did not leave his believers... Jesus' Church was NOT overpowered by Satan, Jesus' church still stands, his believers are still his body 2000 years after Jesus said.. I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

You have failed to refute or even address my claims that Christianity is a cult of Judaism. The fact the jw religion is a cult is not being disputed.
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 2:39:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/27/2016 11:36:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
We read from the bible;

"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

"Behold, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, "Behold, He is in the wilderness," do not go out, or, "Behold, He is in the inner rooms," do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." (Matthew 24: 25-34)

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place"" (Mark 13:26-30)

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place." (Luke 21:27-32)

In these passages Jesus is explicit about his return. He said that he would return riding the clouds with angels to judge the world and that with the sound of a trumpet he would send his angels to gather his chosen ones from the Earth. This would be no secret, invisible or "spiritual" event. Instead, the whole world would see him in the sky just the whole world sees the light of the sun. This was to happen some time during the generation of those to whom he was speaking. To make it clear to his listeners that this event would not be in the distant future, he told them that some of them who were there listening to him would still be alive to see it.

"But Jesus kept silent and the high priest said to Him, "I adjure you by the living God, that you tell us whether you are the Christ, the Son of God." Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of heaven."" (Matthew 26: 63, 64)

This passage is from the story of Jesus" trial. Jesus tells the high priest that he would see him return riding on the clouds.

WHAT NEW TESTAMENT WRITERS BELIEVED


"And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. "And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book." And he said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly.""" (Revelation 22:6,7,10,12,20)

So why have 2000 years passed? I'm sure many of you Christians mock the Jehovah's witness cult for their failed 1914 Armageddon prediction, but based on this evidence is your denomination any more

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." (1 John 2:18)

I reply: All who do NOT accept the words of Jesus reject Jesus; Anti-Christ!
48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

All who reject Jesus' BODY reject Jesus! He built a Church; His Body! All IN Jesus are believers, all in his Church are believers!!!

The JWs are Anti- Christ, they reject the body of Jesus, they reject the words of Jesus his scriptures. Again.... for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words;

ME: Totally wrong, a scandalous suggestion given by someone that does not have a clue.

SCRIPTURES.. John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever"

Clearly (above) the "Advocate" did NOT leave the Body Jesus formed! The Church is guided by the Advocate to this very day... Never did he leave the Church Jesus established 2000 years ago! The JWs reject the scriptures to say different! Again.. advocate to help you and be with you forever

SCRIPTURES.. Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Clearly (above) Jesus did not leave his believers... Jesus' Church was NOT overpowered by Satan, Jesus' church still stands, his believers are still his body 2000 years after Jesus said.. I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

ME: Yeah Right!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 2:59:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 2:39:19 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/27/2016 11:36:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
We read from the bible;
But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." (Matthew 24: 25-34)

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place"" (Mark 13:26-30)

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place." (Luke 21:27-32)

In these passages Jesus is explicit about his return. He said that he would return riding the clouds with angels to judge the world and that with the sound of a trumpet he would send his angels to gather his chosen ones from the Earth. This would be no secret, invisible or "spiritual" event. Instead, the whole world would see him in the sky just the whole world sees the light of the sun. This was to happen some time during the generation of those to whom he was speaking. To make it clear to his listeners that this event would not be in the distant future, he told them that some of them who were there listening to him would still be alive to see it.

"But Jesus kept silent and the high priest said to Him, "I adjure you by the living God, that you tell us whether you are the Christ, the Son of God." Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of heaven."" (Matthew 26: 63, 64)

This passage is from the story of Jesus" trial. Jesus tells the high priest that he would see him return riding on the clouds.

WHAT NEW TESTAMENT WRITERS BELIEVED


"And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. "And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book." And he said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly.""" (Revelation 22:6,7,10,12,20)

So why have 2000 years passed? I'm sure many of you Christians mock the Jehovah's witness cult for their failed 1914 Armageddon prediction, but based on this evidence is your denomination any more

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." (1 John 2:18)

I reply: All who do NOT accept the words of Jesus reject Jesus; Anti-Christ!
48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

All who reject Jesus' BODY reject Jesus! He built a Church; His Body! All IN Jesus are believers, all in his Church are believers!!!

The JWs are Anti- Christ, they reject the body of Jesus, they reject the words of Jesus his scriptures. Again.... for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words;

ME: Totally wrong, a scandalous suggestion given by someone that does not have a clue.

SCRIPTURES.. John 14:16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever"

Clearly (above) the "Advocate" did NOT leave the Body Jesus formed! The Church is guided by the Advocate to this very day... Never did he leave the Church Jesus established 2000 years ago! The JWs reject the scriptures to say different! Again.. advocate to help you and be with you forever

SCRIPTURES.. Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Clearly (above) Jesus did not leave his believers... Jesus' Church was NOT overpowered by Satan, Jesus' church still stands, his believers are still his body 2000 years after Jesus said.. I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

ME: Yeah Right!

Peternosaint Good to meet you..
I reply; I am perplexed by your post.

I read.. 1) ME: Totally wrong, a scandalous suggestion given by someone that does not have a clue.
2) ME: Yeah Right!


Peternosaint Scriptures do not lie.. "Jesus remains ALWAYS with his body to the end of time."
The Holy Spirit GUIDES the Body Jesus established two thousand years ago.. "FOREVER GUIDING" never ever to stop guiding Jesus' Church!!!!

Meaning: The Holy Church Jesus established two thousand years ago never failed, Jesus remains with his body!!!!
Meaning: "Satan did NOT overpower Jesus and take Jesus' holy body from Jesus"!
Meaning: Mary' family tree still today is full of CHRISTIANS that honor her as blessed!

All of Mary' children call Jesus brother!
You do NOT call Mary mother?! Then Jesus IS NOT, he CANNOT be your brother!
Jesus IS NOT your brother so God CANNOT be your father. It is just this simple!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 3:06:37 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/28/2016 10:13:52 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:

The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

You have failed to refute or even address my claims that Christianity is a cult of Judaism. The fact the jw religion is a cult is not being disputed.

Chloe8 I post scriptures... You reject the scriptures as LIES!!
What more needs to be said....?
You must reject the scriptures warning you about your CONDEMNING YOURSELF!!
You condemn yourself by NOT accepting the words of Jesus!
You reject Jesus by Not accepting his words!
Chloe8 all who reject Jesus and teach different then the scriptures are "ANTI-CHRIST"!

Read it again...
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

You MUST reject this verse (above) as just another lie coming from the mouth of Jesus!

Chloe8 Christians believe the scriptures, you reject them!
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 5:01:24 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 3:06:37 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/28/2016 10:13:52 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:

The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

You have failed to refute or even address my claims that Christianity is a cult of Judaism. The fact the jw religion is a cult is not being disputed.

Chloe8 I post scriptures... You reject the scriptures as LIES!!
What more needs to be said....?
You must reject the scriptures warning you about your CONDEMNING YOURSELF!!
You condemn yourself by NOT accepting the words of Jesus!
You reject Jesus by Not accepting his words!
Chloe8 all who reject Jesus and teach different then the scriptures are "ANTI-CHRIST"!

Read it again...
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

You MUST reject this verse (above) as just another lie coming from the mouth of Jesus!

Chloe8 Christians believe the scriptures, you reject them!

Christianity is false. Your god does not exist. The bible is the work of men. It had no divine influence. The only thing the bible does is disprove Christianity. Jesus is not the messiah prophesised in the Torah. Christianity is a cult of Judaism.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 6:07:24 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 11:36:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:


If you new your Bible you would know that the Hebrew Scriptures are also apocalyptic.

Why?

Because Revelation is only really an aggregate of the prophecies of Ezekiel, Isaiah, Micah, Daniel etc. and does little more than add a few more details to them.

To call it a cult or sect of Judaism, whilst not accurate, is not entirely without foundation.

They were called that in the first century.

Judaism was the Apostate faith that Christ called those who wished to be faithful to Jehovah out of.

That is why in Hebrews Paul stresses that Israel was not truly abandoned.

Whilst it is true that the nation of Israel was the people were not, and that is why Jesus started his ministry amongst the Jews, because Christianity is based on, and comes from the religion of Israel, though not the corrupted version which was and is Judaism.

That is why the Congregations were called, under inspiration, "The Israel of God". Galatians 6:16.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 6:34:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 5:01:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 3:06:37 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/28/2016 10:13:52 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:

The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

You have failed to refute or even address my claims that Christianity is a cult of Judaism. The fact the jw religion is a cult is not being disputed.

Chloe8 I post scriptures... You reject the scriptures as LIES!!
What more needs to be said....?
You must reject the scriptures warning you about your CONDEMNING YOURSELF!!
You condemn yourself by NOT accepting the words of Jesus!
You reject Jesus by Not accepting his words!
Chloe8 all who reject Jesus and teach different then the scriptures are "ANTI-CHRIST"!

Read it again...
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

You MUST reject this verse (above) as just another lie coming from the mouth of Jesus!

Chloe8 Christians believe the scriptures, you reject them!

Christianity is false. Your god does not exist. The bible is the work of men. It had no divine influence. The only thing the bible does is disprove Christianity. Jesus is not the messiah prophesised in the Torah. Christianity is a cult of Judaism.

Chloe8 back to square one.... So "YOU" say!!! BUT..
But who are you.. ? Just one person with an opinion!! You have no proof, you are forced to reject what the rest of the world tells you is the truth!
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 6:40:24 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 6:07:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/27/2016 11:36:13 PM, Chloe8 wrote:


If you new your Bible you would know that the Hebrew Scriptures are also apocalyptic.

Why?

Because Revelation is only really an aggregate of the prophecies of Ezekiel, Isaiah, Micah, Daniel etc. and does little more than add a few more details to them.

Judaism did not claim the apocalypse was imminent in the 1st century. Jesus claimed the apocalypse was imminent, in the lifetime of people alive at the time. He got it wrong. Just like Charles taze Russell.

To call it a cult or sect of Judaism, whilst not accurate, is not entirely without foundation.

How is it not an accurate description?

They were called that in the first century.

Exactly.

Judaism was the Apostate faith that Christ called those who wished to be faithful to Jehovah out of.

That is why in Hebrews Paul stresses that Israel was not truly abandoned.

Whilst it is true that the nation of Israel was the people were not, and that is why Jesus started his ministry amongst the Jews, because Christianity is based on, and comes from the religion of Israel, though not the corrupted version which was and is Judaism.

That is why the Congregations were called, under inspiration, "The Israel of God". Galatians 6:16.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 6:45:46 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 6:34:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/29/2016 5:01:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 3:06:37 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/28/2016 10:13:52 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:

The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

You have failed to refute or even address my claims that Christianity is a cult of Judaism. The fact the jw religion is a cult is not being disputed.

Chloe8 I post scriptures... You reject the scriptures as LIES!!
What more needs to be said....?
You must reject the scriptures warning you about your CONDEMNING YOURSELF!!
You condemn yourself by NOT accepting the words of Jesus!
You reject Jesus by Not accepting his words!
Chloe8 all who reject Jesus and teach different then the scriptures are "ANTI-CHRIST"!

Read it again...
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

You MUST reject this verse (above) as just another lie coming from the mouth of Jesus!

Chloe8 Christians believe the scriptures, you reject them!

Christianity is false. Your god does not exist. The bible is the work of men. It had no divine influence. The only thing the bible does is disprove Christianity. Jesus is not the messiah prophesised in the Torah. Christianity is a cult of Judaism.

Chloe8 back to square one.... So "YOU" say!!! BUT..
But who are you.. ? Just one person with an opinion!! You have no proof, you are forced to reject what the rest of the world tells you is the truth!

I'm in the majority. 4. 9 billion people know Christianity is false. 2. 2 billion people have been tricked into thinking it's true.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 7:02:35 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 6:45:46 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:34:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/29/2016 5:01:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 3:06:37 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/28/2016 10:13:52 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:

The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

You have failed to refute or even address my claims that Christianity is a cult of Judaism. The fact the jw religion is a cult is not being disputed.

Chloe8 I post scriptures... You reject the scriptures as LIES!!
What more needs to be said....?
You must reject the scriptures warning you about your CONDEMNING YOURSELF!!
You condemn yourself by NOT accepting the words of Jesus!
You reject Jesus by Not accepting his words!
Chloe8 all who reject Jesus and teach different then the scriptures are "ANTI-CHRIST"!

Read it again...
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

You MUST reject this verse (above) as just another lie coming from the mouth of Jesus!

Chloe8 Christians believe the scriptures, you reject them!

Christianity is false. Your god does not exist. The bible is the work of men. It had no divine influence. The only thing the bible does is disprove Christianity. Jesus is not the messiah prophesised in the Torah. Christianity is a cult of Judaism.

Chloe8 back to square one.... So "YOU" say!!! BUT..
But who are you.. ? Just one person with an opinion!! You have no proof, you are forced to reject what the rest of the world tells you is the truth!

I'm in the majority. 4. 9 billion people know Christianity is false. 2. 2 billion people have been tricked into thinking it's true.

6 plus Billion people on earth 99% believe in a god of some kind!!
Chloe8 To say the Christian is wrong you MUST PROVE you are right... All I have seen so far coming from you is OPINION and ACCUSATION, nothing more!!

You are right to say Judaism is the roots of the Christian faith.
All the way back to Abraham our Father in our faith, trusted in God when he was about to kill his son Isaac!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 7:32:42 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 6:40:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:07:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


Judaism did not claim the apocalypse was imminent in the 1st century. Jesus claimed the apocalypse was imminent, in the lifetime of people alive at the time. He got it wrong. Just like Charles taze Russell.

Just as you have got it wrong.

Jesus made no such claim. He said no-one knew the day or the hour.

The only thing he said would happen in the lifetime of the people he as speaking to was the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple, and that did indeed happen.

Many of the signs Jesus gave of the time of the end, including in Matthew 24, were not intended to happen for some time, and in fact could not have happened before these times.

He also said that the end would come in the time of the generation that recognised all the signs, including the ones that could not happen before these days.

The mistake that CTR and his colleagues made was thinking that all things that were going to happen would happen in quick succession, that is really all they got wrong. They still had much to learn about how slowly and carefully Jehovah works.

As always you reveal and ignorance of the subject you criticise, along with a subsequent lack of understanding.

In fact it is beginning to appear roe like an unreasoning hatred for which you can have no honest reason since you know so little about it.


To call it a cult or sect of Judaism, whilst not accurate, is not entirely without foundation.

How is it not an accurate description?

It is not accurate because t's roots lie, not in Apostate Judaism but in the original Israelite faith that Judaism was apostate from.

The nearest you can honestly get to it is that they shared the same roots, though Judaism was apostate from them.


They were called that in the first century.

Exactly.

Judaism was the Apostate faith that Christ called those who wished to be faithful to Jehovah out of.

That is why in Hebrews Paul stresses that Israel was not truly abandoned.

Whilst it is true that the nation of Israel was the people were not, and that is why Jesus started his ministry amongst the Jews, because Christianity is based on, and comes from the religion of Israel, though not the corrupted version which was and is Judaism.

That is why the Congregations were called, under inspiration, "The Israel of God". Galatians 6:16.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 7:36:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 6:45:46 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:34:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/29/2016 5:01:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 3:06:37 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/28/2016 10:13:52 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:

The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

You have failed to refute or even address my claims that Christianity is a cult of Judaism. The fact the jw religion is a cult is not being disputed.

Chloe8 I post scriptures... You reject the scriptures as LIES!!
What more needs to be said....?
You must reject the scriptures warning you about your CONDEMNING YOURSELF!!
You condemn yourself by NOT accepting the words of Jesus!
You reject Jesus by Not accepting his words!
Chloe8 all who reject Jesus and teach different then the scriptures are "ANTI-CHRIST"!

Read it again...
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

You MUST reject this verse (above) as just another lie coming from the mouth of Jesus!

Chloe8 Christians believe the scriptures, you reject them!

Christianity is false. Your god does not exist. The bible is the work of men. It had no divine influence. The only thing the bible does is disprove Christianity. Jesus is not the messiah prophesised in the Torah. Christianity is a cult of Judaism.

Chloe8 back to square one.... So "YOU" say!!! BUT..
But who are you.. ? Just one person with an opinion!! You have no proof, you are forced to reject what the rest of the world tells you is the truth!

I'm in the majority. 4. 9 billion people know Christianity is false. 2. 2 billion people have been tricked into thinking it's true.

That is because very few of the 7.1 billion even know what Christianity really is. You are more ignorant than most.

Just because something calls itself Christian doesn't mean it is.

Christian is as Christian does, not what it calls itself. It is a complete way of life, censuring every thought, even invading the dreams, of one who wishes to be seen as Christian by Christ.

It is also the best way of life there is.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 7:45:32 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 7:02:35 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:45:46 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:34:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/29/2016 5:01:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 3:06:37 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/28/2016 10:13:52 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:

The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

You have failed to refute or even address my claims that Christianity is a cult of Judaism. The fact the jw religion is a cult is not being disputed.

Chloe8 I post scriptures... You reject the scriptures as LIES!!
What more needs to be said....?
You must reject the scriptures warning you about your CONDEMNING YOURSELF!!
You condemn yourself by NOT accepting the words of Jesus!
You reject Jesus by Not accepting his words!
Chloe8 all who reject Jesus and teach different then the scriptures are "ANTI-CHRIST"!

Read it again...
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

You MUST reject this verse (above) as just another lie coming from the mouth of Jesus!

Chloe8 Christians believe the scriptures, you reject them!

Christianity is false. Your god does not exist. The bible is the work of men. It had no divine influence. The only thing the bible does is disprove Christianity. Jesus is not the messiah prophesised in the Torah. Christianity is a cult of Judaism.

Chloe8 back to square one.... So "YOU" say!!! BUT..
But who are you.. ? Just one person with an opinion!! You have no proof, you are forced to reject what the rest of the world tells you is the truth!

I'm in the majority. 4. 9 billion people know Christianity is false. 2. 2 billion people have been tricked into thinking it's true.

6 plus Billion people on earth 99% believe in a god of some kind!!
Chloe8 To say the Christian is wrong you MUST PROVE you are right... All I have seen so far coming from you is OPINION and ACCUSATION, nothing more!!

You are right to say Judaism is the roots of the Christian faith.
All the way back to Abraham our Father in our faith, trusted in God when he was about to kill his son Isaac!

One of the most absurd biblical tales! A god commanding a man to murder his son to test him! If God is all knowing he would have known the result anyway! Considering Abraham talked regularly with God he was hardly going to disobey him was he!

Do you want me to disprove Christianity?

I have many methods of doing so and can show you why it's false if you want?
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 7:59:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 7:32:42 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:40:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:07:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


Judaism did not claim the apocalypse was imminent in the 1st century. Jesus claimed the apocalypse was imminent, in the lifetime of people alive at the time. He got it wrong. Just like Charles taze Russell.

Just as you have got it wrong.

Incorrect. I haven't made any incorrect Armageddon predictions.

Jesus made no such claim. He said no-one knew the day or the hour.

Yes he did.

"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

Do you know anyone alive on earth who is 2, 000 years old?

No.

Therefore his prediction proved to be incorrect.

The only thing he said would happen in the lifetime of the people he as speaking to was the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple, and that did indeed happen.

False. Read the verse above.

Many of the signs Jesus gave of the time of the end, including in Matthew 24, were not intended to happen for some time, and in fact could not have happened before these times.

Why did Jesus claim it was imminent? In the lifetime of people alive at the time?

He also said that the end would come in the time of the generation that recognised all the signs, including the ones that could not happen before these days.

The mistake that CTR and his colleagues made was thinking that all things that were going to happen would happen in quick succession, that is really all they got wrong. They still had much to learn about how slowly and carefully Jehovah works.

They have no credibility whatsoever. It's impossible to argue otherwise. Armageddon didn't happen in 1914.

As always you reveal and ignorance of the subject you criticise, along with a subsequent lack of understanding.

You accuse everyone of being ignorant. I consider your views illogical and factually incorrect.

In fact it is beginning to appear roe like an unreasoning hatred for which you can have no honest reason since you know so little about it.

I have many reasons to hate Christianity. I can list all of them if you want?


To call it a cult or sect of Judaism, whilst not accurate, is not entirely without foundation.

How is it not an accurate description?

It is not accurate because t's roots lie, not in Apostate Judaism but in the original Israelite faith that Judaism was apostate from.

It's a cult of 1st century Judaism, which I acknowledge differs from modern Judaism.

The nearest you can honestly get to it is that they shared the same roots, though Judaism was apostate from them.


They were called that in the first century.

Exactly.

Judaism was the Apostate faith that Christ called those who wished to be faithful to Jehovah out of.

That is why in Hebrews Paul stresses that Israel was not truly abandoned.

Whilst it is true that the nation of Israel was the people were not, and that is why Jesus started his ministry amongst the Jews, because Christianity is based on, and comes from the religion of Israel, though not the corrupted version which was and is Judaism.

That is why the Congregations were called, under inspiration, "The Israel of God". Galatians 6:16.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 8:14:42 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 7:36:39 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:45:46 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:34:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/29/2016 5:01:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 3:06:37 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/28/2016 10:13:52 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/28/2016 2:39:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:

The JWs reject the scriptures; They say and teach what is NOT in the scriptures, different from scriptures! Rejecting the scriptures IS Rejecting Jesus.. Anti-Christ!!!

You have failed to refute or even address my claims that Christianity is a cult of Judaism. The fact the jw religion is a cult is not being disputed.

Chloe8 I post scriptures... You reject the scriptures as LIES!!
What more needs to be said....?
You must reject the scriptures warning you about your CONDEMNING YOURSELF!!
You condemn yourself by NOT accepting the words of Jesus!
You reject Jesus by Not accepting his words!
Chloe8 all who reject Jesus and teach different then the scriptures are "ANTI-CHRIST"!

Read it again...
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

You MUST reject this verse (above) as just another lie coming from the mouth of Jesus!

Chloe8 Christians believe the scriptures, you reject them!

Christianity is false. Your god does not exist. The bible is the work of men. It had no divine influence. The only thing the bible does is disprove Christianity. Jesus is not the messiah prophesised in the Torah. Christianity is a cult of Judaism.

Chloe8 back to square one.... So "YOU" say!!! BUT..
But who are you.. ? Just one person with an opinion!! You have no proof, you are forced to reject what the rest of the world tells you is the truth!

I'm in the majority. 4. 9 billion people know Christianity is false. 2. 2 billion people have been tricked into thinking it's true.

That is because very few of the 7.1 billion even know what Christianity really is. You are more ignorant than most.

Many people have many opinions about what it really is. Hence the 33, 000 denominations. Yours is one of the minor ones. It's a cult. I don't see how anyone could actually believe in it! In 1850 it didn't even exist!

Just because something calls itself Christian doesn't mean it is.

It's not up to you to decide how other people's religious beliefs are classified. I know you will argue it's up to Jehovah but he has not been seen for 1, 900 years. Even if he exists you have no idea whether your interpretation is any more valid than Catholicism or Mormonism.

It shows the character of your god that even people who try and believe in Christianity are according to you not Christians.

Christian is as Christian does, not what it calls itself. It is a complete way of life, censuring every thought, even invading the dreams, of one who wishes to be seen as Christian by Christ.

That's not the universal definition. Christianity is merely believing in the bible, God, Jesus and the holy spirit.

It is also the best way of life there is.

In your opinion. Most people disagree.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 10:27:03 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 8:14:42 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:36:39 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

That is because very few of the 7.1 billion even know what Christianity really is. You are more ignorant than most.

Many people have many opinions about what it really is. Hence the 33, 000 denominations. Yours is one of the minor ones. It's a cult. I don't see how anyone could actually believe in it! In 1850 it didn't even exist!

Yes many people have opinions about it, but only the opinion of Jehovah and Christ count.

I can prove to anyone that the JWs are indeed the only one that fits the scriptural requirements. It really isn't that hard to do, but it is imposable to disprove.

However they are fussy who they allow to get baptised because prospective candidates also have to be prepared to fit into Jehovah's New World and his global nation.

Any who cannot accept that the Bible is 100% God's word, and 100% accurate at that need not apply.

However they will be more than happy to put the scriptural evidence before any who wish to know for themselves and make their own minds up in knowledge.

That is why those requirements are laid out for us in scripture in fact.

The point being that Jehovah wants his creation to be able to get to know him, his requirements and why those requirements are indeed for the best for all.


Just because something calls itself Christian doesn't mean it is.

It's not up to you to decide how other people's religious beliefs are classified. I know you will argue it's up to Jehovah but he has not been seen for 1, 900 years. Even if he exists you have no idea whether your interpretation is any more valid than Catholicism or Mormonism.

Well for a start there is no point in having a personal interpretation of scripture. That is where most go wrong. The only interpretation which is valid is Jehovah's own since he authored it.

The only way to interpret scripture is to let it interpret itself. That is how Jehovah designed it.

It is up to every single one of us to do just that, to work out whose opinion is right, whose teachings are valid, because it is the only way of finding out which is the right one.

The Bible is the only means of doing that, and that is one of its purposes.

I put them to the test and they passed where no-one else had come close.


It shows the character of your god that even people who try and believe in Christianity are according to you not Christians.

It is not according to me, it is according to the Bible, God's word.

But do they really try?

Who do they rely on to help them?

Do they test all options out until they find the only one that fits the requirements?

Or do they just accept what other people accept?

Jehovah wants the right people to find him, and has promised to help them to do so, and as I have personal experience of he does just that.

The right people?

Yup. 1 Corinthians 1:26-30
26 For you see his calling of you, brothers, that there are not many wise in a fleshly way, not many powerful, not many of noble birth, 27 but God chose the foolish things of the world to put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world to put the strong things to shame; 28 and God chose the insignificant things of the world and the things looked down on, the things that are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 so that no one might boast in the sight of God. 30 But it is due to him that you are in union with Christ Jesus, who has become to us wisdom from God, also righteousness and sanctification+ and release by ransom,

Those are the initial qualifications.

No smart-alecs. He can't use them because they rely too much on their own thinking, and he needs them to rely on him.

James 1:5-8
5 So if any one of you is lacking in wisdom, let him keep asking God, for he gives generously to all and without reproaching, and it will be given him. 6 But let him keep asking in faith, not doubting at all, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven by the wind and blown about. 7 In fact, that man should not expect to receive anything from Jehovah; 8 he is an indecisive man, unsteady in all his ways.

People who are determined to find out the truth and not prepared to settle for anything less .

Why?

Because those are those are the sort of people he is actively looking for.

John 4:23, 24
23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth."

When he finds them he draws them to his son for education.

John 6:44
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day.


Christian is as Christian does, not what it calls itself. It is a complete way of life, censuring every thought, even invading the dreams, of one who wishes to be seen as Christian by Christ.

That's not the universal definition. Christianity is merely believing in the bible, God, Jesus and the holy spirit.

That is why the Universal definition is wrong.

Partly because it ignores God himself, Jehovah, the father of Christ.

Partly because following Christ is an active thing.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone saying to me, "Lord, Lord," will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?" 23 And then I will declare to them: "I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!"

James 2
18 Nevertheless, someone will say: "You have faith, and I have works. Show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works." 19 You believe that there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder. 20 But do you care to know, O empty man, that faith without works is useless?

Luke 11:23 Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Like I said, it is an active faith.


It is also the best way of life there is.

In your opinion. Most people disagree.

No, not in my opinion, in my experience.

Most people never try it so they wouldn't know.

Don;t let the fact that the JWs are a minority put you off, scripture says that few will ever find the road to life.

Matthew 7:13, 14
13 "Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.

Don't get me wrong. It isn't easy. Jesus was very clear about that. Try reading Matthew 10. That's why so many fall away each year. The growth rate would be phenomenal if they didn't

If you haven't got a Bible you can read Matthew 10 on this link.

http://wol.jw.org...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 10:43:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 7:59:39 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:32:42 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:40:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:07:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


Judaism did not claim the apocalypse was imminent in the 1st century. Jesus claimed the apocalypse was imminent, in the lifetime of people alive at the time. He got it wrong. Just like Charles taze Russell.

Just as you have got it wrong.

Incorrect. I haven't made any incorrect Armageddon predictions.

No, but you are wrong that Jesus claimed it was due in the lifetime of those he was speaking to.


Jesus made no such claim. He said no-one knew the day or the hour.

Yes he did.

"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

You completely misunderstand what Jesus is saying there.

He was referring to the fact that 3 of them would get a pre-view of it in vision, the transfiguration.

There is also the other factor that when Jesus referred to death he rarely meant death as we know it, which he usually referred to as sleep. When he referred to death he meant the second, permanent death from which there is no resurrection.

Those who rejected him whilst he was on the earth would go straight into that death.

The others would merely sleep until resurrected.

It is true n both ways.

But like I said you got it wrong. Most do.

1 Corinthians 2:12-16
12 Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit that is from God, so that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit, as we explain spiritual matters with spiritual words.
14 But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15 However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. 16 For "who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him?" But we do have the mind of Christ.

Of course that also explains why I have the advantage over most people when it comes to understanding scripture. I have learned to follow the directions given me through holy spirit.


Do you know anyone alive on earth who is 2, 000 years old?

No.

Therefore his prediction proved to be incorrect.

No it hasn't, since that was not his prediction. As I have explained above.


The only thing he said would happen in the lifetime of the people he as speaking to was the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple, and that did indeed happen.

False. Read the verse above.

I have and it is your understanding of it that is wrong as I have explained above.


Many of the signs Jesus gave of the time of the end, including in Matthew 24, were not intended to happen for some time, and in fact could not have happened before these times.

Why did Jesus claim it was imminent? In the lifetime of people alive at the time?

He didn't as I have explained above.


He also said that the end would come in the time of the generation that recognised all the signs, including the ones that could not happen before these days.

The mistake that CTR and his colleagues made was thinking that all things that were going to happen would happen in quick succession, that is really all they got wrong. They still had much to learn about how slowly and carefully Jehovah works.

They have no credibility whatsoever. It's impossible to argue otherwise. Armageddon didn't happen in 1914.

They have complete credibility.

Not because they made mistakes, but because they accepted that they had and learned differently.

You get credibility by learning from your mistakes, not by never making any. Those who don't make mistakes never learn anything worth learning.


As always you reveal and ignorance of the subject you criticise, along with a subsequent lack of understanding.

You accuse everyone of being ignorant. I consider your views illogical and factually incorrect.

Well you are welcome to your opinion.


In fact it is beginning to appear roe like an unreasoning hatred for which you can have no honest reason since you know so little about it.

I have many reasons to hate Christianity. I can list all of them if you want?

And I doubt if one of them applies to true Christianity. But by all means please do list them. I can't answer what I don't hear about.



To call it a cult or sect of Judaism, whilst not accurate, is not entirely without foundation.

How is it not an accurate description?

It is not accurate because t's roots lie, not in Apostate Judaism but in the original Israelite faith that Judaism was apostate from.

It's a cult of 1st century Judaism, which I acknowledge differs from modern Judaism.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 11:15:44 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 10:43:39 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:59:39 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:32:42 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:40:24 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 6:07:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


Judaism did not claim the apocalypse was imminent in the 1st century. Jesus claimed the apocalypse was imminent, in the lifetime of people alive at the time. He got it wrong. Just like Charles taze Russell.

Just as you have got it wrong.

Incorrect. I haven't made any incorrect Armageddon predictions.

No, but you are wrong that Jesus claimed it was due in the lifetime of those he was speaking to.


Jesus made no such claim. He said no-one knew the day or the hour.

Yes he did.

"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom." (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

You completely misunderstand what Jesus is saying there.

He was referring to the fact that 3 of them would get a pre-view of it in vision, the transfiguration.

Got any evidence to back up this claim? It seems so obvious that he is implying Armageddon will occur within a human lifetime. If you were stood there listening to Jesus you would certainly think Armageddon was imminent based on his words. I don't see how it's possible to come to your interpretation of this verse. It seems strange that Jesus would intend to lie/ trick people.

There is also the other factor that when Jesus referred to death he rarely meant death as we know it, which he usually referred to as sleep. When he referred to death he meant the second, permanent death from which there is no resurrection.

I'm sure with the supposed power Jehovah possesses he could resurrect who he wanted whenever he wanted.

I understand how you reach your view on what happens after death. It's an illogical thing for a god to torture people eternally in hell. However the bible makes it very clear god tortures most people after death in the most horrific place possible. So many verses make this clear.

Mark 9:45,46"

"And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."

Is Mark lying?

Those who rejected him whilst he was on the earth would go straight into that death.

The others would merely sleep until resurrected.

It is true n both ways.

But like I said you got it wrong. Most do.

1 Corinthians 2:12-16
12 Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit that is from God, so that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit, as we explain spiritual matters with spiritual words.
14 But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15 However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. 16 For "who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him?" But we do have the mind of Christ.

Of course that also explains why I have the advantage over most people when it comes to understanding scripture. I have learned to follow the directions given me through holy spirit.

The holy spirit does not exist. Your following an imaginary friend.


Do you know anyone alive on earth who is 2, 000 years old?

No.

Therefore his prediction proved to be incorrect.

No it hasn't, since that was not his prediction. As I have explained above.


The only thing he said would happen in the lifetime of the people he as speaking to was the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple, and that did indeed happen.

False. Read the verse above.

I have and it is your understanding of it that is wrong as I have explained above.


Many of the signs Jesus gave of the time of the end, including in Matthew 24, were not intended to happen for some time, and in fact could not have happened before these times.

Why did Jesus claim it was imminent? In the lifetime of people alive at the time?

He didn't as I have explained above.

Well he did!


He also said that the end would come in the time of the generation that recognised all the signs, including the ones that could not happen before these days.

The mistake that CTR and his colleagues made was thinking that all things that were going to happen would happen in quick succession, that is really all they got wrong. They still had much to learn about how slowly and carefully Jehovah works.

They have no credibility whatsoever. It's impossible to argue otherwise. Armageddon didn't happen in 1914.

They have complete credibility.

How Is making such monumental errors a sign of credibility?

Not because they made mistakes, but because they accepted that they had and learned differently.

You get credibility by learning from your mistakes, not by never making any. Those who don't make mistakes never learn anything worth learning.


As always you reveal and ignorance of the subject you criticise, along with a subsequent lack of understanding.

You accuse everyone of being ignorant. I consider your views illogical and factually incorrect.

Well you are welcome to your opinion.


In fact it is beginning to appear roe like an unreasoning hatred for which you can have no honest reason since you know so little about it.

I have many reasons to hate Christianity. I can list all of them if you want?

And I doubt if one of them applies to true Christianity. But by all means please do list them. I can't answer what I don't hear about.



To call it a cult or sect of Judaism, whilst not accurate, is not entirely without foundation.

How is it not an accurate description?

It is not accurate because t's roots lie, not in Apostate Judaism but in the original Israelite faith that Judaism was apostate from.

It's a cult of 1st century Judaism, which I acknowledge differs from modern Judaism.

Reasons for hating Christianity;

Read post 55. http://www.debate.org...

I know some don't apply to your sect but most do.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 8:47:43 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 11:15:44 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 10:43:39 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

He was referring to the fact that 3 of them would get a pre-view of it in vision, the transfiguration.

Got any evidence to back up this claim? It seems so obvious that he is implying Armageddon will occur within a human lifetime. If you were stood there listening to Jesus you would certainly think Armageddon was imminent based on his words. I don't see how it's possible to come to your interpretation of this verse. It seems strange that Jesus would intend to lie/ trick people.

No, though he often spoke cryptically to get people to ask questions and see how interested they really were in what he meant.

Hence when speaking in public he always taught with illustrations.

The fact that it didn't happen is evidence enough for me. If it is not for you then I can give you no more, but I know the reliability of Jesus words so if something he says doesn't appear to have happened I try and work out what he really meant.

You don't so you accept what others tell you.

Not all in scripture is what it seems. As with any writing you have to get not the mind of the writer to understand what is being said properly, especially if they write i a cryptic style, which most of the Bible is in.

Hence 1 Corinthians 2:12-16
12 Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit that is from God, so that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit, as we explain spiritual matters with spiritual words.
14 But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15 However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. 16 For "who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him?" But we do have the mind of Christ.



There is also the other factor that when Jesus referred to death he rarely meant death as we know it, which he usually referred to as sleep. When he referred to death he meant the second, permanent death from which there is no resurrection.

I'm sure with the supposed power Jehovah possesses he could resurrect who he wanted whenever he wanted.

And he will, or to be more precise he will empower his son to do so when the time and circumstances are suitable.

Remember Jesus words? John 6:44
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day.

The last day is Armageddon, and includes much of the 900 or so years after it. It would not be practical or sensible to resurrect the whole of humanity in one go so presumably it will be done in stages.

Why not until then?

Remember what Christ told the wrongdoer executed next to him? You will be with me in paradise?

He did not mean literally, physically with Christ, but in his post Armageddon world.

He used the phrase "with me" in the same sense he used it when he said "he who is not with me is against me".

After Armageddon Satan will be taken out of the equation, albeit only temporarily, but that is a whole other topic, but it means in this context that he will not be able to mess with people's minds any more or influence them in any way, so they can learn the truth without interference.

Of course, the need for temporary Permission of Evil is yet another topic, which I shall not go into here.


I understand how you reach your view on what happens after death. It's an illogical thing for a god to torture people eternally in hell. However the bible makes it very clear god tortures most people after death in the most horrific place possible. So many verses make this clear.

No the Bible does not. You are simply misunderstanding what it is actually saying.

Mark 9:45,46"

"And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."

Is Mark lying?

No but again this comes down to listening to what you are told by those who should, and often do, know better.

That is not talking of torment, it is talking of destruction, the Lake of Fire, also called Gehenna or the Second Death, and from which there is no resurrection.

Revelation 20:14, 15
14 And death and the Grave (Hell, Hades, Sheol) were hurled into the lake of fire This means the second death, the lake of fire. 15 Furthermore, whoever was not found written in the book of life was hurled into the lake of fire




The holy spirit does not exist. Your following an imaginary friend.

It exists, in fact without it you would not be able to move, think or live.

All you are saying there is that you don't know what holy spirit is. Thus you are making the mistake that too many scientists make of saying "if I can't measure it, it doesn't exist".


He didn't as I have explained above.

Well he did!

No he did not, that was not what he was referring to at all.



They have complete credibility.

How Is making such monumental errors a sign of credibility?

In itself it isn't, but being willing to learn from those errors is.



It's a cult of 1st century Judaism, which I acknowledge differs from modern Judaism.

Reasons for hating Christianity;

Read post 55. http://www.debate.org...

I know some don't apply to your sect but most do.

Thanks for that, I'll reply in another topic, which you may already have seen.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 12:56:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/29/2016 7:45:32 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:02:35 PM, Dogknox wrote:


One of the most absurd biblical tales! A god commanding a man to murder his son to test him! If God is all knowing he would have known the result anyway! Considering Abraham talked regularly with God he was hardly going to disobey him was he!

Do you want me to disprove Christianity?

I have many methods of doing so and can show you why it's false if you want?

Chloe8 You are mixed up.
Abraham was a precursor for Jesus!
God did not stay his hand when it came to "His ONLY son, Jesus"!
God loves us so much he even gave himself as our gift.... COMPLETELY, TOTALLY. Jesus gave us his "Body, Soul and Divinity" so completely that we even eat him!!
Love is giving of self... You CANNOT love unless you GIVE!!

Adam the first man did not love so he was removed from heaven. Jesus the second Adam did the opposite he GAVE his all: Completely! Abraham showed his love for God, as Jesus showed his love for his father!
God shows his love for you..Chloe8 by GIVING you his only son Jesus!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 1:49:47 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/30/2016 12:56:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:45:32 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:02:35 PM, Dogknox wrote:


One of the most absurd biblical tales! A god commanding a man to murder his son to test him! If God is all knowing he would have known the result anyway! Considering Abraham talked regularly with God he was hardly going to disobey him was he!

Do you want me to disprove Christianity?

I have many methods of doing so and can show you why it's false if you want?

Chloe8 You are mixed up.
Abraham was a precursor for Jesus!

Close but no cigar.

Abraham was a "picture" of Jehovah, offering his only begotten son up for sacrifice in the flesh of Jesus.

Isaac was Abraham's only begotten son and so pre-figured Jesus.

God did not stay his hand when it came to "His ONLY son, Jesus"!

Again, close but no banana.

Jesus was not jehovah's only begotten son, the wpirit who came to earth to become incarnate in that flesh was.

Jesus was sacrificed and the spirit of Jehovah's only begotten son was resurrected.

God loves us so much he even gave himself as our gift.... COMPLETELY, TOTALLY. Jesus gave us his "Body, Soul and Divinity" so completely that we even eat him!!

That is totally screwed up. Jehovah could not give himself, no body of flesh could ever contain him.

It was his only begotten son who was sent to earth.

The flesh of Jesus was not sent, it was conceived on earth, born on earth and died on earth.

The flesh of Jesus was far from Jehovah's only begotten son, but the Word, Jehovah's spokesman was, as John 1:14 tells us.

Love is giving of self... You CANNOT love unless you GIVE!!

Adam the first man did not love so he was removed from heaven. Jesus the second Adam did the opposite he GAVE his all: Completely! Abraham showed his love for God, as Jesus showed his love for his father!

Adam never went to heaven.

Nor will the vast majority of humans whose destiny is to be resurrected onto a cleansed earth after Armageddon.

God shows his love for you..Chloe8 by GIVING you his only son Jesus!

Again the flesh that was Jesus was not Jehovah's only begotten son, the word the spirit that came to earth to become incarnate in that flesh was. John 1:14.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 3:27:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/30/2016 12:56:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:45:32 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:02:35 PM, Dogknox wrote:


One of the most absurd biblical tales! A god commanding a man to murder his son to test him! If God is all knowing he would have known the result anyway! Considering Abraham talked regularly with God he was hardly going to disobey him was he!

Do you want me to disprove Christianity?

I have many methods of doing so and can show you why it's false if you want?

Chloe8 You are mixed up.
Abraham was a precursor for Jesus!
God did not stay his hand when it came to "His ONLY son, Jesus"!
God loves us so much he even gave himself as our gift.... COMPLETELY, TOTALLY. Jesus gave us his "Body, Soul and Divinity" so completely that we even eat him!!
Love is giving of self... You CANNOT love unless you GIVE!!

Adam the first man did not love so he was removed from heaven. Jesus the second Adam did the opposite he GAVE his all: Completely! Abraham showed his love for God, as Jesus showed his love for his father!
God shows his love for you..Chloe8 by GIVING you his only son Jesus!

The Christian god is a myth. It is not real.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 3:30:07 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/30/2016 3:27:18 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/30/2016 12:56:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:45:32 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:02:35 PM, Dogknox wrote:


One of the most absurd biblical tales! A god commanding a man to murder his son to test him! If God is all knowing he would have known the result anyway! Considering Abraham talked regularly with God he was hardly going to disobey him was he!

Do you want me to disprove Christianity?

I have many methods of doing so and can show you why it's false if you want?

Chloe8 You are mixed up.
Abraham was a precursor for Jesus!
God did not stay his hand when it came to "His ONLY son, Jesus"!
God loves us so much he even gave himself as our gift.... COMPLETELY, TOTALLY. Jesus gave us his "Body, Soul and Divinity" so completely that we even eat him!!
Love is giving of self... You CANNOT love unless you GIVE!!

Adam the first man did not love so he was removed from heaven. Jesus the second Adam did the opposite he GAVE his all: Completely! Abraham showed his love for God, as Jesus showed his love for his father!
God shows his love for you..Chloe8 by GIVING you his only son Jesus!

The Christian god is a myth. It is not real.

That doesn't mean God is a myth, does it?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 5:49:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/30/2016 3:27:18 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/30/2016 12:56:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:45:32 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/29/2016 7:02:35 PM, Dogknox wrote:


One of the most absurd biblical tales! A god commanding a man to murder his son to test him! If God is all knowing he would have known the result anyway! Considering Abraham talked regularly with God he was hardly going to disobey him was he!

Do you want me to disprove Christianity?

I have many methods of doing so and can show you why it's false if you want?

Chloe8 You are mixed up.
Abraham was a precursor for Jesus!
God did not stay his hand when it came to "His ONLY son, Jesus"!
God loves us so much he even gave himself as our gift.... COMPLETELY, TOTALLY. Jesus gave us his "Body, Soul and Divinity" so completely that we even eat him!!
Love is giving of self... You CANNOT love unless you GIVE!!

Adam the first man did not love so he was removed from heaven. Jesus the second Adam did the opposite he GAVE his all: Completely! Abraham showed his love for God, as Jesus showed his love for his father!
God shows his love for you..Chloe8 by GIVING you his only son Jesus!

The Christian god is a myth. It is not real.

As I pointed out earlier: So says you!!! ha-ha