Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God loves infanticide and is not very smart.

SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:15:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
It isn't that God isn't smart, it's that people are really dumb.

You know, like anyone who thinks that they are smarter than the creator of the universe.

Go ahead, make a fly. A single fly. I bet you can't do it. You're a liar and a fool.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:31:57 PM
At 4/28/2016 2:15:19 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
It isn't that God isn't smart, it's that people are really dumb.

You know, like anyone who thinks that they are smarter than the creator of the universe.

Go ahead, make a fly. A single fly. I bet you can't do it. You're a liar and a fool.
Why would I need to consider nonsense when I could transport the entire population of what I consider a threat to another tribe to the opposite part of the universe, let alone the other side of the planet.
But instead I am so brainlessly stupid that I choose INFANTICIDE as the best result.
Omnistupid.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:34:32 PM
You sure do put a great deal of faith in your own understanding.

Typical stupid people behavior.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:39:33 PM
At 4/28/2016 2:34:32 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:

And it's obvious that my arguments can't be refuted by such as you who have been indoctrinated with the lies that fail when put up against my arguments.
LMFAO
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:40:50 PM
At 4/28/2016 2:34:32 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:

BTW is your omnistupid god omnipotent?
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:43:43 PM
What arguments? The fact that you think you are smarter than the one who created and sustains the universe is a testament to the frailty of your argument.

You do realize that you can look at anything that God does and say, "If God was so smart, he'd do it this way!". You could even come up with something else, and someone could easily look at THAT and say, "If God was so smart, he'd do it this way!"

It's stupid. You can go on and on forever with this.

You're being arrogant and dumb.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:50:32 PM
At 4/28/2016 2:43:43 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
What arguments? The fact that you think you are smarter than the one who created and sustains the universe is a testament to the frailty of your argument.

You do realize that you can look at anything that God does and say, "If God was so smart, he'd do it this way!". You could even come up with something else, and someone could easily look at THAT and say, "If God was so smart, he'd do it this way!"

It's stupid. You can go on and on forever with this.

You're being arrogant and dumb.

No sweety I'm showing how unintelligent your god's behaviour is, it's either that or he is the most hateful, sadistic character in fiction.
It's obvious that my answers to the problems confronted by an omnipotent (lets not mention omniscient) god are so superior to your god's reported responses that your god has a much lower level of intellect than me.
Don't blame me for his book.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:53:10 PM
You sound incredibly petulant.

Oh yeah, and dumb.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:54:42 PM
I don't like the way reality is, so I'm going to deny it and substitute it with my own!

hahaha. You're a total fool.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:58:07 PM
At 4/28/2016 2:54:42 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
I don't like the way reality is, so I'm going to deny it and substitute it with my own!

hahaha. You're a total fool.

And you are too much of a coward to respond to anything I've written, I pity you and your ilk, denying your capacity for independent thought is such a pathetic form of self abuse.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:02:07 PM
I already answered you.

Why am I going to go along your faulty tree of logic? Don't you know that a tree of logic built off of faulty premises will be LOGICAL, but being built off of faulty premises, it makes these logical conclusions false?

I'm not going to get trapped in this inanity. Get real, dawg foo gansta.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:03:45 PM
hah. I don't have independent thought.

You can't turn this around on me, you're the one being dumb and thoughtless.

It still ain't too late to get real, you know.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:05:16 PM
Did you know there is a pretty good case to say that God is responsible for the death of everything that ever lived?

Does that make you butthurt? Are you going to cry and bang your fists on the ground while screaming "Waaaaaaah, that's not fair!"

Yeah, isn't it obvious yet that you worship yourself as God? You aren't God, get real.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:15:14 PM
Here's a scenario for you.
An omnipotent, omniscient creator of existence decides to be the defender of one tribe who are descendants of the only tribe he created.
He decides in his omniscient that another one of his tribes is a threat to his favoured tribe.
What does he do?
He's omnipotent and created a universe, might as well move them somewhere else in the universe or slaughter all of them including baby's.
Yeah infanticide is better for an omnistupid god.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:17:39 PM
At 4/28/2016 3:15:14 PM, bulproof wrote:
An omnipotent, omniscient creator of existence decides to be the defender of one tribe who are descendants of the only tribe he created.
He decides in his omniscient that another one of his tribes is a threat to his favoured tribe.
What does he do?
He's omnipotent and created a universe, might as well move them somewhere else in the universe or slaughter all of them including baby's.

Why so restless? Oh, I forgot you are an atheist.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:18:16 PM
Now you are pretending to understand theology. hahaha
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:21:28 PM
At 4/28/2016 3:17:39 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
What does he do?

You can't answer the questions either?
Never mind you're a theist, it's understandable.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:39:57 PM
At 4/28/2016 3:21:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
What does he do?

I don't know, at times you have supported abortion yourself.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:43:33 PM
At 4/28/2016 3:39:57 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 4/28/2016 3:21:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
What does he do?

I don't know, at times you have supported abortion yourself.
Ummm whattttttttt?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:36:36 PM
At 4/28/2016 3:05:16 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Did you know there is a pretty good case to say that God is responsible for the death of everything that ever lived?

Does that make you butthurt? Are you going to cry and bang your fists on the ground while screaming "Waaaaaaah, that's not fair!"

Yeah, isn't it obvious yet that you worship yourself as God? You aren't God, get real.

Well that is the argument proposed by godbotherers in their futile attempts to pacify their pathetic fear of death, big deal.
You see I'm well aware of the FACT that I die and when I do I'm dead, no fairytales to placate my fears.
That's life scaredy cat.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 6:19:22 PM
At 4/28/2016 1:29:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
God loves infanticide and is not very smart.
Just read the bible

Did the Bible tell "God loves infanticide and is not very smart." or whre did you get that and why you claim so?
bamiller43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 7:17:17 PM
At 4/28/2016 2:53:10 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
You sound incredibly petulant.

Oh yeah, and dumb.

Hooray for resulting to name calling when you can't accept you've lost an argument!
Seriously. Get a grip
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 8:08:16 PM
Just read the bible
Ignorance is bliss, right?
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 8:13:43 PM
At 4/28/2016 8:08:16 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Just read the bible

You must be a very happy person, then.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 8:24:51 PM
At 4/28/2016 8:13:43 PM, desmac wrote:
Just read the bible

I wouldn't be surprised to find that you're an alternate account of bulproof. You people (or person) share the same kind of atheism . . . The kind where you make a bunch of unfounded claims about the Bible and try to feed off of people's emotions, instead of facts, to indoctrinate them into atheism.

Anyway, let's think logically for a moment here . . . How exactly could the person who created the Universe be dumb? Just think about it for a second . . . Now, do you see why I would call bulproof's forum post ignorant?
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 8:36:58 PM
At 4/28/2016 8:24:51 PM, NewLifeChristian wrote:
Just read the bible

I wouldn't be surprised to find that you're an alternate account of bulproof. You people (or person) share the same kind of atheism . . . The kind where you make a bunch of unfounded claims about the Bible and try to feed off of people's emotions, instead of facts, to indoctrinate them into atheism.

Anyway, let's think logically for a moment here . . . How exactly could the person who created the Universe be dumb? Just think about it for a second . . . Now, do you see why I would call bulproof's forum post ignorant?

Oh you are claiming its a person who created the universe. I thought you lot usually claimed it was fairies.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 8:39:45 PM
At 4/28/2016 8:36:58 PM, desmac wrote:
Just read the bible

Anyway, let's think logically for a moment here . . . How exactly could the being who created the Universe be dumb? Just think about it for a second . . . Now, do you see why I would call bulproof's forum post ignorant?

Oh you are claiming its a person who created the universe. I thought you lot usually claimed it was fairies.
Fixed.
Pro-Life Quotes:

- Ronald Reagan

- Thomas Jefferson

- Dr. Seuss
Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 9:01:36 PM
At 4/28/2016 8:36:58 PM, desmac wrote:
Just read the bible

The bible reveals the divine pendor for infanticide. For example, God is said to have drowned mankind to death except for Noah's family. If one accepts the historicity of the account, then one should realize that necessarily entails God murdering a number of foetuses, new born, infants and toddlers. Notice that none of these human beings had any capacity to understand what Noah had to say and likewise no ability to either refuse or accept his offer. Nonetheless, they were tortured and then killed.

Please bear in mind that God supposedly chose to flood Earth, as opposed to, say, simply terminating the lives of the alleged wicked by instantly dematerializing them. He chose a rather painful method of death and extended it to human beings who could not be held accountable.

This is immoral to the extreme.

So, again, I pose the question.

Is killing babies objectively immoral or not?