Jump to topic:

Comprehensive Helpful Information

jmaf6556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 11:04:22 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Hi everyone, I'd like to share a website I've created containing pages entitled "Purpose of Life", "Spiritual Healing", and "United Earth", sections entitled "The One, Self-Knowledge 'Know Thyself', the Truth", "Enlightenment, Self-Realization, Liberation, Theory of Everything", "Oneness", "The Alpha and the Omega", "Light and Sound, Low Amplitude and High Frequency, Peace and Love", "Creation", "Destiny and Free Will", "Meditation", "Life Energy, Vital Force, Prana, Qi, Ki, Mana", "The Elements and Theory of Evolution", "Ideal Diet", "Crystals, Gems, and Precious Metals", "Spirituality and Science", "Declaration to Create a United Earth", and "A United Earth", more: https://sites.google.com...

In oneness,
Justin
Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 11:10:55 PM
At 4/28/2016 11:04:22 PM, jmaf6556 wrote:
Hi everyone, I'd like to share a website I've created containing pages entitled "Purpose of Life", "Spiritual Healing", and "United Earth", sections entitled "The One, Self-Knowledge 'Know Thyself', the Truth", "Enlightenment, Self-Realization, Liberation, Theory of Everything", "Oneness", "The Alpha and the Omega", "Light and Sound, Low Amplitude and High Frequency, Peace and Love", "Creation", "Destiny and Free Will", "Meditation", "Life Energy, Vital Force, Prana, Qi, Ki, Mana", "The Elements and Theory of Evolution", "Ideal Diet", "Crystals, Gems, and Precious Metals", "Spirituality and Science", "Declaration to Create a United Earth", and "A United Earth", more: https://sites.google.com...

In oneness,
Justin

Could you please give a brief overview?

Obliged.
jmaf6556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 11:27:03 PM
At 4/28/2016 11:10:55 PM, Athomos wrote:
At 4/28/2016 11:04:22 PM, jmaf6556 wrote:

In oneness,
Justin

Could you please give a brief overview?

Obliged.

First, there's a typo I want to correct, at the end it's supposed to read "and more".

For a brief overview here's the script to a video I'm planning on adding to the site soon:

Hi, I'm Justin, the creator of this site, this is a video introduction to the site for those who like to watch and listen in addition to reading.

The first section of the site is about self-knowledge, knowing that who we really are is the one universal spirit, the one true Self and heart of all, or God. The next section is about enlightenment and discusses a spiral-based Theory of Everything that gives a mathematical explanation of the truth of the values of peace and love. The site continues on to discuss the wonder of the word "oneness", the compatibility of destiny and free will, a tip on meditating using a visual aid like this one, the infinite potential of life energy and how it relates to natural medicine, an original five element theory about spirit, light, air, water, and minerals and how I think their order corresponds to evolution and starship worlds, an ideal vegetarian diet that harmonizes with nature in numerous ways, reasons to believe in the magic of beautiful crystals, gems, and precious metals like these and information and resources about them, a declaration to create a United Earth based on oneness, equality, freedom, truth, and devotion, a proposal for all the groups and people worldwide working for oneness, peace, love, and sustainability to unite as one circle of free equals through one-equality based platform like King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table, and more.

Thank you for watching and I hope you"ll enjoy your visit to the site!