Jump to topic:

NO! Qur'an never insult women

frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 11:39:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
I think, there is an awful misinformation about women in Islam in the west.

Women are mothers and sisters.

Please apply to the Qur'an which is autenthtic, not to some fabricating hadiths which are just the opposite to the Qur'an and to Muhammed's practise in his life!
Looncall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 12:20:02 PM
At 4/30/2016 11:39:52 AM, frbnsn wrote:

Please apply to the Qur'an which is autenthtic, not to some fabricating hadiths which are just the opposite to the Qur'an and to Muhammed's practise in his life!

Are women not allowed to be free, equal, independent people? "mothers and sisters" seems rather limiting.

Regardless of what may be in the quran, how women are actually treated in muslim societies is important. It isn't pretty.
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 1:42:12 PM

Let's check it out.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 1:42:38 PM
Quran

Allah managed to hand down quite a few "revelations" that sanctioned Muhammad's personal pursuit of sex to the doubters around him. Interestingly they have become part of the the eternal, infallible word of the Quran, to be memorized by generations of Muslims for whom they have no possible relevance. Quran (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed." No doubt millions of young Muslims, trying to outdo one another at memorizing the Quran, have wondered about what this verse means and why it is there. In fact, this is a "revelation" of convenience that Allah just happened to hand down at a time when Muhammad lusted after his daughter-in-law, Zaynab, - a state of affairs that disturbed local customs. The verse "commands" Muhammad to marry the woman (following her husband's gracious divorce). As for why this should be part of the eternal word of God...?
Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; " This is another special command that Muhammad handed down to himself that allows virtually unlimited sex, divinely sanctioned by Allah. One assumes that this "revelation" was meant to assuage some sort of disgruntlement in the community over Muhammad's hedonism.

Quran (33:51) - "You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased" This is in reference to a situation in which Muhammad's wives were grumbling about his preference for sleeping with a slave girl (Mary the Copt) instead of them. Accordingly, Muhammad may sleep with whichever wife (or slave) he wishes without having to hear the others complain... as revealed in Allah's literal and perfect words to more than a billion Muslims.

Quran (66:1-5) - "O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives?... Allah has already ordained for you, the dissolution of your oaths " Another remarkably personal passage of sexual convenience in a book billed as Allah's perfect and eternal message to mankind. Muhammad was caught sleeping with a slave woman on the night that he was supposed to be with one of his wives. Initially promising to be faithful, "Allah" tells his prophet to break that promise and enjoy sex with his slaves. If his wives objected then "it may be if he divorced you (all) that his Lord will give him instead of you, wives better than you."

Quran (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Allah even permitted Muhammad and his men to have sex with married slaves, such as those captured in battle.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 1:45:00 PM
The prophet was a sex craved, toddler "thighing", madman, and sadly, 1.7 billion people are forced to worship his demonic god because it said so or die.

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 1:48:53 PM

It's always a hoot to see Muslims pretend that their holy books align with reality and that contradiction and hypocrisy are truths.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 5:18:37 PM

Muhammad was a polygamist and a paedophile who enslaved and raped many different women.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 12:19:50 PM
At 4/30/2016 12:20:02 PM, Looncall wrote:

Are women not allowed to be free, equal, independent people? "mothers and sisters" seems rather limiting.

Regardless of what may be in the quran, how women are actually treated in muslim societies is important. It isn't pretty.

Persons may behave, but is it true that to ascribe to Islam or Qur'an?

As a rational muslim, my opinion is that male and female have not any social superiority.
I have learnt it from the Qur'an and the Messenger Muhammed.

I think, most people don't behave appropriate to their values, because of ignorance.
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 12:28:32 PM
At 4/30/2016 1:42:12 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Let's check it out.

I think, most people don't behave appropriate to their values, because of ignorance and you ascribe that to all muslims.
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 12:32:11 PM
At 4/30/2016 1:48:53 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

It's always a hoot to see Muslims pretend that their holy books align with reality and that contradiction and hypocrisy are tr

I think, most people don't behave appropriate to their values, because of ignorance and you ascribe that to all muslims.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 12:33:33 PM
Anyone who tries to paint a woman's traditional family role as being demeaning is the one who is truly being insulting to women. They are saboteurs and wicked minded.

A woman who plays the part of a good mother is a great blessing to the world and its future. It's the best thing for them to do.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:09:06 PM
At 5/2/2016 12:19:50 PM, frbnsn wrote:

As a rational muslim, my opinion is that male and female have not any social superiority.

I think, most people don't behave appropriate to their values, because of ignorance.

Muhammed also taught to kill me, lie to me (taqiya, tawriya, maruna, kitman), and take over the world. Are those your plans?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 6:22:14 PM
At 4/30/2016 5:18:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Muhammad was a polygamist and a paedophile who enslaved and raped many different women.

The prophet took many women of his conquered enemies and gave them protection by marrying them. That was an act of charity and mercy.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 9:48:40 PM
At 5/2/2016 6:22:14 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The prophet took many women of his conquered enemies and gave them protection by marrying them. That was an act of charity and mercy.

No that's incorrect. He brutally murdered their husband's and then forced them to marry him or one of his followers. That's a war crime.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:02:07 PM
At 5/2/2016 9:48:40 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

No that's incorrect. He brutally murdered their husband's and then forced them to marry him or one of his followers. That's a war crime.

Men who cannot defend their women don't deserved to be praised. Infidels were warned not to attack Islam just as they are warned today. But infidels are not motivated to defend their promiscuous women believing some other lover might do so knowing their women have several lovers. So there is no excuse to see their women undefended.

But the facts suggest otherwise. Unfaithful women are deserted by their men and fall victims to war.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:30:00 PM
At 5/2/2016 10:02:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Men who cannot defend their women don't deserved to be praised. Infidels were warned not to attack Islam just as they are warned today. But infidels are not motivated to defend their promiscuous women believing some other lover might do so knowing their women have several lovers. So there is no excuse to see their women undefended.

But the facts suggest otherwise. Unfaithful women are deserted by their men and fall victims to war.

You have no proof these women were unfaithful to their husband's. Realistically it's highly unlikely they were all unfaithful. If they were Christians or Jews they most likely believed only in monogamous relationships. It's only muslims who believe in polygamy.

I'm sure their husband's fought to the death defending their family's from Muhammad's violent fighters. It is not always shameful to be defeated. Especially when the enemy significantly out numbers you. If Muhammad was a true prophet he would have been merciful to his enemies and only acted in self defence. He would not have attacked and killed innocent people.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:38:00 PM
At 5/2/2016 10:30:00 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

You have no proof these women were unfaithful to their husband's. Realistically it's highly unlikely they were all unfaithful. If they were Christians or Jews they most likely believed only in monogamous relationships. It's only muslims who believe in polygamy.

I'm sure their husband's fought to the death defending their family's from Muhammad's violent fighters. It is not always shameful to be defeated. Especially when the enemy significantly out numbers you. If Muhammad was a true prophet he would have been merciful to his enemies and only acted in self defence. He would not have attacked and killed innocent people.

The prophet was generous and merciful with his defeated enemies. He took them as slaves and spared their lives. He also converted many. How great is that?
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:53:43 PM
At 5/2/2016 10:38:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The prophet was generous and merciful with his defeated enemies. He took them as slaves and spared their lives. He also converted many. How great is that?

It's barbaric and cruel. Enslaving people is evil. He killed many other people.

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 1:24:26 AM

Killing people and taking slaves? Totally great, Hari. You be the champion of such greatness.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 1:27:11 AM

Men who cannot defend their women don't deserved to be praised. Infidels were warned not to attack Islam just as they are warned today.

You mean, when those infidels countries were being conquered, sacked, raped, pillaged and burned, followed up with pomp and ceremony later to be called the "The Golden Age of Islam"? Yes, they were warned all right.

But infidels are not motivated to defend their promiscuous women believing some other lover might do so knowing their women have several lovers. So there is no excuse to see their women undefended.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 12:12:35 PM
At 5/2/2016 10:53:43 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

How any died at the hands of the prophet? Is your attack on the prophet justified by facts, then produce it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 12:15:08 PM
At 5/3/2016 1:24:26 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Killing people and taking slaves? Totally great, Hari. You be the champion of such greatness.

He converted many and they are all in paradise today. That is why 1.7 billion follow Islam today to avoid the mistakes made by infidels.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 12:20:58 PM
At 5/3/2016 12:15:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/3/2016 1:24:26 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

He converted many and they are all in paradise today. That is why 1.7 billion follow Islam today to avoid the mistakes made by infidels.

https://wikiislam.net...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 12:25:54 PM
At 5/3/2016 1:27:11 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Men who cannot defend their women don't deserved to be praised. Infidels were warned not to attack Islam just as they are warned today.

You mean, when those infidels countries were being conquered, sacked, raped, pillaged and burned, followed up with pomp and ceremony later to be called the "The Golden Age of Islam"? Yes, they were warned all right.

infudeks not only suffered at the hands of Islam. They suffered from their own stupidity and pagan beliefs spread by Christians.
Christianity is the only religion where the believers worship a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a cross 2000 years ago.

But infidels are not motivated to defend their promiscuous women believing some other lover might do so knowing their women have several lovers. So there is no excuse to see their women undefended.

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 12:32:41 PM
At 5/3/2016 12:25:54 PM, Harikrish wrote:

infudeks not only suffered at the hands of Islam. They suffered from their own stupidity and pagan beliefs spread by Christians.
Christianity is the only religion where the believers worship a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a cross 2000 years ago.

Spoken like a true christian champion.
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 1:34:58 PM
At 5/2/2016 5:09:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/2/2016 12:19:50 PM, frbnsn wrote:

Muhammed also taught to kill me, lie to me (taqiya, tawriya, maruna, kitman), and take over the world. Are those your plans?

'Muhammed also taught to kill me...'
How?! Will you please more explain?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 1:59:26 PM
At 5/3/2016 12:32:41 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/3/2016 12:25:54 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Spoken like a true christian champion.

You will say anything to kiss a Brahmin's feet.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:58:41 PM
At 5/3/2016 12:12:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:

How any died at the hands of the prophet? Is your attack on the prophet justified by facts, then produce it?

Names and numbers here https://wikiislam.net...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 5:01:29 PM
At 5/3/2016 3:58:41 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/3/2016 12:12:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:

How many died at the hands of the prophet? Is your attack on the prophet justified by facts, then produce it?

Names and numbers here https://wikiislam.net...

What a lame list. Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews and 30 million lives were lost trying to get rid of him. The prophet looks like a saint in comparison. You remain stuck on stupid.