Jump to topic:

Mohammed was a paedophile

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 4:42:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
It cannot be disputed. The false prophet of the false religion of Islam was a paedophile. He married a nine year old girl.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3896"Narrated Hisham"s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Al-Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he wrote the marriage (wedding) contract with Aishah when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5158"Narrated Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Muslim 3310"Aisha reported: Allah"s Apostle married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Muslim 3311"Aisha reported that Allah"s Apostle married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud 2116"Aishah said: The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old. (The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years.) He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.

What's even more sickening is that he had many other wives. However due to his paedophilia his favourite wife was the child.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2581"Narrated Urwa that Aishah said: "The wives of Allah"s Messenger were in two groups." Urwa added: One group consisted of Aishah, Hafsa, Safiyya and Sauda; and the other group consisted of Umm Salama and the other wives of Allah"s Messenger. The Muslims knew that Allah"s Messenger loved Aishah, so if any of them had a gift and wished to give to Allah"s Messenger, he would delay it till Allah"s Messenger had come to Aishah"s home and then he would send his gift to Allah"s Messenger in her home. The group of Umm Salama discussed the matter together and decided that Umm Salama should request Allah"s Messenger to tell the people to send their gifts to him in whatever wife"s house he was. Umm Salama told Allah"s Messenger of what they had said, but he did not reply. Then they (those wives) asked Umm Salama about it. She said, "He did not say anything to me." They asked her to talk to him again. She talked to him again when she met him on her day, but he gave no reply. When they asked her, she replied that he had given no reply. They said to her, "Talk to him till he gives you a reply." When it was her turn, she talked to him again. He then said to her, "Do not hurt me regarding Aishah, as the Divine Revelations do not come to me on any of the beds except that of Aishah.

It amazes me that people are actually tricked into believing this evil criminal was a perfect example of morality. No wonder Islam is such an immoral religion. It's founder was an evil criminal.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 5:00:32 PM
At 4/30/2016 4:42:15 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
It cannot be disputed. The false prophet of the false religion of Islam was a paedophile. He married a nine year old girl.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3896"Narrated Hisham"s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Al-Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he wrote the marriage (wedding) contract with Aishah when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5158"Narrated Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Muslim 3310"Aisha reported: Allah"s Apostle married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Muslim 3311"Aisha reported that Allah"s Apostle married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud 2116"Aishah said: The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old. (The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years.) He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.

What's even more sickening is that he had many other wives. However due to his paedophilia his favourite wife was the child.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2581"Narrated Urwa that Aishah said: "The wives of Allah"s Messenger were in two groups." Urwa added: One group consisted of Aishah, Hafsa, Safiyya and Sauda; and the other group consisted of Umm Salama and the other wives of Allah"s Messenger. The Muslims knew that Allah"s Messenger loved Aishah, so if any of them had a gift and wished to give to Allah"s Messenger, he would delay it till Allah"s Messenger had come to Aishah"s home and then he would send his gift to Allah"s Messenger in her home. The group of Umm Salama discussed the matter together and decided that Umm Salama should request Allah"s Messenger to tell the people to send their gifts to him in whatever wife"s house he was. Umm Salama told Allah"s Messenger of what they had said, but he did not reply. Then they (those wives) asked Umm Salama about it. She said, "He did not say anything to me." They asked her to talk to him again. She talked to him again when she met him on her day, but he gave no reply. When they asked her, she replied that he had given no reply. They said to her, "Talk to him till he gives you a reply." When it was her turn, she talked to him again. He then said to her, "Do not hurt me regarding Aishah, as the Divine Revelations do not come to me on any of the beds except that of Aishah.

It amazes me that people are actually tricked into believing this evil criminal was a perfect example of morality. No wonder Islam is such an immoral religion. It's founder was an evil criminal.

I find it interesting that theists, Muslims and Christians alike, believe in objective morality yet this is their objective morality.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 5:11:30 PM
At 4/30/2016 5:00:32 PM, matt8800 wrote:

I find it interesting that theists, Muslims and Christians alike, believe in objective morality yet this is their objective morality.

They claim objective morality exists to force their immoral views down other people's throats!
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 5:51:18 PM

Lately u posting huge amount of garbage.. such stupidity.

1 how can u compare 1400 years ago with modern age norm, in the desert, different place different time different circumstances different everything different lifestyle.

2 in the past there was no education and schools u know they had nothing to do generally (talking about women) except going to marry somebody when girls got to the age of puberty they had to get married it was the norm not even 1 person who hated him all his 24 years of preaching accused him of "phedopholia".

3 go learn what the meaning of "phedopholia" in the dictionary and learn when a man can relations with a woman in islam.

4 the prophet married first khatiga when he was 25 year old and she was 40 and stayed together for 25 years only with him. such a phedophile...

5 victims of phedopholia have many problems of trauma, mental disorders and inability to live a normal life. Aisha lived as a widow after the death of the prophet for her entire life for ~50 years by herself, she was military leader (imagine at that time a woman leading an army u cant imagine even in dreams today they only show at sex commercials such honor u gave to your mothers and sisters), was the teacher of thousands of companions,memorized the whole Quran, Islamic jurisprudence,hadith transmitter (nobody transmitted more Hadiths from the prophet except of Abu hurira, she was the second) scholar and was the mother of the believers.

6 such a brave confidence and intelligence woman can never be a product of victims of phedopholia. she is a honor to the muslims, which woman can do that ha? fat head

7 conclusion u r an idiot (probably an american) who cant even stare examine the situation and repeating bullsh1t from that "answering-islam" site and fat ppl who sit all day long on the internet reading literally garbage and cant speak directly to muslims face to face in real life to understand islam bcz they will get diarrhea.

8 go watch pinocchio
Never fart near dog
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 6:24:38 PM
At 4/30/2016 5:51:18 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Lately u posting huge amount of garbage.. such stupidity.

Are you acknowledging the Qur'an is garbage?

1 how can u compare 1400 years ago with modern age norm, in the desert, different place different time different circumstances different everything different lifestyle.

That's easy to do. If Muhammad was a messenger of Allah he would have set a completely new moral standard, teaching his followers fair and just morals. Just because he lived 1600 years ago it's not excusable to have slaves or rape people. Especially children!

2 in the past there was no education and schools u know they had nothing to do generally (talking about women) except going to marry somebody when girls got to the age of puberty they had to get married it was the norm not even 1 person who hated him all his 24 years of preaching accused him of "phedopholia".

Well it's a fact. He married a 9 year old. He was a paedophile. If Muhammad was a real prophet he would have encouraged people to treat women as equal citizens. He would have encouraged them to go to school, learn and get jobs. He was a male chauvinist who viewed women as objects to be bought and sold.

3 go learn what the meaning of "phedopholia" in the dictionary and learn when a man can relations with a woman in islam.

Are you claiming it's ok to have sex with a 9 year old girl?

4 the prophet married first khatiga when he was 25 year old and she was 40 and stayed together for 25 years only with him. such a phedophile...

Aishah was 9 when he married her. Muhammad was a polygamist. He had many wives. It's not really a great moral feat to stay with someone when you have 10 other wives.

5 victims of phedopholia have many problems of trauma, mental disorders and inability to live a normal life. Aisha lived as a widow after the death of the prophet for her entire life for ~50 years by herself, she was military leader (imagine at that time a woman leading an army u cant imagine even in dreams today they only show at sex commercials such honor u gave to your mothers and sisters),

What utter nonsense. Of course a woman could be in charge of an army. Heard of Margaret Thatcher?

was the teacher of thousands of companions,memorized the whole Quran, Islamic jurisprudence,hadith transmitter (nobody transmitted more Hadiths from the prophet except of Abu hurira, she was the second) scholar and was the mother of the believers.

Do you think it's ok for an old man to marry a 9 year old girl?

6 such a brave confidence and intelligence woman can never be a product of victims of phedopholia. she is a honor to the muslims, which woman can do that ha? fat head

She was a victim of rape and child abuse as well as forced marriage.

7 conclusion u r an idiot (probably an american)

IQ= 122. British.

who cant even stare examine the situation and repeating bullsh1t from that "answering-islam" site and fat ppl who sit all day long on the internet reading literally garbage and cant speak directly to muslims face to face in real life to understand islam bcz they will get diarrhea.

I take an aggressive stance against your evil religion. I'm justified to point out its evil, immoral nature. I would be more than happy to discuss Islam with a Muslim in real life. I enjoy arguments about religion.

8 go watch pinocchio
Osman35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 9:54:30 PM
The Seventh Letter
In His Name, be He glorified!
And there is nothing but it glorifies Him with praise.(17:44)
May peace be upon you and God"s mercy and blessings for ever and ever. My Dear Brothers!
I gather you told #0;amlı Hafız1 to ask me two things:
THE FIRST
"Like the dissemblers in early times, the misguided of modern times make the marriage of God"s Messenger (Upon whom be blessings and peace) with Zaynab a pretext for criticism, considering it was intended to satisfy the lusts of the soul."
T h e A n s w e r : God forbid, a hundred thousand times! Such vile doubts cannot be harboured against that lofty one! The Messenger (UWBP) was such that from the age of fifteen to forty when the blood is fiery and exuberant and the passions of the soul enflamed, with complete chastity and purity he sufficed and was content with a single older woman, Khadija the Great (May God be pleased with her) " as is agreed by friend and foe alike. His having numerous wives after the age of forty, that is, when bodily heat subsides and the passions are quietened, is decisive, self-evident proof for those who are even a little fair-minded that such marriages were not to satisfy the carnal appetites, but were for other important reasons and instances of wisdom.
One of those instances of wisdom is this: as with his words, the actions, states, conduct, and deeds of God"s Messenger (UWBP) are the sources of religion and the Shari"a, and provide authority for its injunctions. The Companions transmitted the outward, public things, and his wives were the transmitters and narrators of the private matters of religion and injunctions of the Shari"a that became clear from his private conduct in the personal sphere; they performed that function. Perhaps half of the personal matters of religion and the injunctions concerning them come from them. That is to say, numerous wives of differing temperament were required to perform this necessary duty.
Now let us consider his marriage with Zaynab. In connection with the verse,
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but [he is] the Messsenger of God and the Seal of the Prophets,(33:40)
which is one of the examples given in the Third Ray of the First Light in the Twenty- Fifth Word, it is written that given their many aspects, single verses state meanings that address all classes of men, each with its own understanding.
One class"s share of understanding of the above verse is this: according to a sound narration based on his own admission, Zayd, the Noble Messenger"s (UWBP) servant whom he addressed as "my son," divorced his proud wife because he did not find himself equal to her. That is to say, with his perceptiveness, Zayd realized that Zaynab had been created with an elevated character different to his and that it was in her nature to be a prophet"s wife. As a spouse he found himself unequal to her and this caused incompatibility, so he divorced her. At God"s command, His Messenger (Upon whom be blessings and peace) took her. That is, as indicated by the verse,
We joined her in marriage to you,(33:37)
which shows that it was a heavenly contract, the marriage was out of the ordinary, above external relations, and entered into purely on the orders of divine determining. Thus, the Noble Messenger (UWBP) submitted to the decree of divine determining and was compelled to do so; it was not at the behest of carnal desire.
The verse,
In order that [in future] there may be no difficulty to the believers in [the matter of] marriage with the wives of their adopted sons(33:37)
comprises an important injunction of the Shari"a, a general instance of wisdom, and a comprehensive, general benefit pertaining to this decree of divine determining; it indicates that adults calling the young "my son" is not forbidden so that it should be the cause of ordinances being changed "
as though "zihar," that is, a man saying to his wife "you are like my mother," is forbidden. Also, great personages look to their followers in fatherly fashion and address them as such, and divine messengers do the same with their communities. But this is because of their positions as leaders and messengers; it is not in respect of their human personalities making it inappropriate for them to take wives from among them.
Another class"s share of understanding the verse is this: a great ruler looks on his subjects with paternal compassion. If he is a spiritual king holding both outward and inward rule, his compassion will be a hundred times greater than that of a father, and his subjects will look on him as their father as though they were his real sons. The paternal view is not easily transformed into that of a husband, nor a girl"s view into that of a wife. Since according to this the public find it inappropriate that a prophet should take the believers" daughters in marriage, the Qur"an repels such doubts, saying: By virtue of divine mercy the Prophet (UWBP) is kindly towards you and he deals with you in fatherly fashion, and in the name of messengership you are like his children. But in regard to his human personality he is not your father so that it should be inappropriate for him to take a wife from among you. Even if he calls you "son," according to the Shari"a you can"t be his children!"
...from the risale-i Nur collection
...source: risale-i nur collection
persianimmortal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 2:39:03 PM

Again, if you're willing to ask questions on this subject in order to investigate the claims of Islam, then ill be more than happy to help you out there. But if you're just wanting to please a crowd by spewing mainstream uneducated things then, there's no helping you haha. So basically, if these subjects you've raised are actually a concern for you and you're wondering about them, then ask questions. Don't provide a conclusion veiled as a hypothesis, cuz it makes your arguments absolutely weak. Cheers :)
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:41:36 PM
At 5/1/2016 2:39:03 PM, persianimmortal wrote:

Again, if you're willing to ask questions on this subject in order to investigate the claims of Islam, then ill be more than happy to help you out there. But if you're just wanting to please a crowd by spewing mainstream uneducated things then, there's no helping you haha. So basically, if these subjects you've raised are actually a concern for you and you're wondering about them, then ask questions. Don't provide a conclusion veiled as a hypothesis, cuz it makes your arguments absolutely weak. Cheers :)

How do you explain an old man marrying a 6 year old girl? Do you think it's acceptable? It's clearly forced marriage, rape and child abuse. Any man who committed such an act tosay would be in prison. Islamic scripture acknowledges Mohammad DID marry a 6 year old girl. It can't be disputed that he was a paedophile.
Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 9:14:57 PM

You know what makes for a terrible counter-argument?

Spending an entire paragraph without refuting a single claim in the OP.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 11:18:18 PM
At 5/1/2016 9:14:57 PM, Athomos wrote:

You know what makes for a terrible counter-argument?

Spending an entire paragraph without refuting a single claim in the OP.

Exactly. The thing is he can't refute the fact Muhammad was a paedophile because it can't reasonably be contested. The Qur'an makes it quite clear he married a 9 year old girl.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 11:45:18 PM
At 5/1/2016 6:41:36 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

How do you explain an old man marrying a 6 year old girl? Do you think it's acceptable? It's clearly forced marriage, rape and child abuse. Any man who committed such an act tosay would be in prison. Islamic scripture acknowledges Mohammad DID marry a 6 year old girl. It can't be disputed that he was a paedophile.

Just by marrying a young girl does not make someone a pedophile. In your rush to judge you did not even try to learn what pedohilia means and how it is applied.

Medical Definition of pedophilia. : sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object.

Did the Prophet Mohammad have a sexual perversion and preference for children as sexual objects? When you look at the numerous wives of the prophet, they were all mature women and Aisha was the only child bride the prophet married. That hardly qualifies him as a pedophile. He has no record of pursuing only children for his sexual perversions. His marriage to Aisha was circumstantial. Aisha remained the most loyal and distinguished wife of the prophet.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 11:51:59 PM
At 5/1/2016 11:45:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Just by marrying a young girl does not make someone a pedophile. In your rush to judge you did not even try to learn what pedohilia means and how it is applied.

Medical Definition of pedophilia. : sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object.

Did the Prophet Mohammad have a sexual perversion and preference for children as sexual objects? When you look at the numerous wives of the prophet, they were all mature women and Aisha was the only child bride the prophet married. That hardly qualifies him as a pedophile. He has no record of pursuing only children for his sexual perversions. His marriage to Aisha was circumstantial. Aisha remained the most loyal and distinguished wife of the prophet.

A 9 year old can't consent to marriage.

Muhammad actually preferred aisha to his 10 other wives. Normal people are not attracted to children. Only paedophiles are. It's irrelevant if he raped any other children apart from aisha. One case of child abuse proves someone is a paedophile. Muhammad was clearly a paedophile. If someone rapes a 9 year old girl they deserve the death penalty. Muhammad was a horrible man.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 12:15:11 AM
Just by marrying a young girl does not make someone a pedophile.

Yes, it certainly does, Hari, because through marriage, a man can have sexual relations with whomever he marries.

In your rush to judge you did not even try to learn what pedohilia means and how it is applied.

That's the Medical definition, Hari? Try this real one instead:

"Pedophilia is considered a paraphilia, an "abnormal or unnatural attraction." Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with prepubescent children. Pedophiles are usually men, and can be attracted to either or both sexes."

Did the Prophet Mohammad have a sexual perversion and preference for children as sexual objects?

He most certainly had an "abnormal or unnatural attraction" and married her in order to commit an "act of sexual activity with prepubescent children". So yes, he was a pedophile.

When you look at the numerous wives of the prophet, they were all mature women and Aisha was the only child bride the prophet married. That hardly qualifies him as a pedophile.

Marrying a nine year old girl certainly does qualify him regardless of his other marriages. Lots of pedophiles are married men.

He has no record of pursuing only children for his sexual perversions.

And, you know that how?

His marriage to Aisha was circumstantial.

Circumstantial how, Har?

Aisha remained the most loyal and distinguished wife of the prophet.

And, that makes pedophilia perfectly acceptable, eh Hari? LOL.

The point is that many Arab men were pedophiles, simple because it was perfectly acceptable in their culture to screw young girls, or boys. They are a culture of sexually repressed, weak minded cowards.

You're their champion, yes? Good choice for you, Hari.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 12:42:25 AM
At 5/1/2016 11:51:59 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Muhammad actually preferred aisha to his 10 other wives. Normal people are not attracted to children. Only paedophiles are. It's irrelevant if he raped any other children apart from aisha. One case of child abuse proves someone is a paedophile. Muhammad was clearly a paedophile. If someone rapes a 9 year old girl they deserve the death penalty. Muhammad was a horrible man.
Aisha was betrothed to Mohammad with full parental concent. As a minor her parents were legally bound to make decisions for her and did it in her interest.
You are just upset that you had to wait for many years before you could have sex. But Aisha was legally married to the prophet and she honoured the marriage and remained faithful to the prophet. If Mohammad was a pedophile, he would only have sexual desires for children. That was not the case. The prophet had many adult wives.
roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:12:24 AM
At 5/2/2016 12:42:25 AM, Harikrish wrote:
If Mohammad was a pedophile, he would only have sexual desires for children. That was not the case. The prophet had many adult wives.

Just because he had adult wives doesn't mean he wasn't a pedophile. Someone can be a pedophile even if they're married to an adult.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:41:18 AM

Aisha was betrothed to Mohammad with full parental concent. As a minor her parents were legally bound to make decisions for her and did it in her interest.
You are just upset that you had to wait for many years before you could have sex. But Aisha was legally married to the prophet and she honoured the marriage and remained faithful to the prophet. If Mohammad was a pedophile, he would only have sexual desires for children. That was not the case. The prophet had many adult wives.

Aisha did not consent to the marriage. Parents cannot force their children to get married. It's irrelevant whether aisha was faithful to Muhammad or not. I'm sure he would have stoned her to death if she wasn't. Muhammad was not faithful though. The polygamist had 10 other wives. However his preference for the child shows his preference for young children. Only paedophiles have sex with 9 year olds and molest 6 year olds.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:23:27 PM
At 5/2/2016 1:12:24 AM, roun12 wrote:
If Mohammad was a pedophile, he would only have sexual desires for children. That was not the case. The prophet had many adult wives.

Just because he had adult wives doesn't mean he wasn't a pedophile. Someone can be a pedophile even if they're married to an adult.

Adult wives as in a plurality of them and one child bride he married on bequest of Aisha's parents. Hardly a sign of pedophilia. Your own deranged biases are very apparent.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:36:46 PM
At 5/2/2016 7:41:18 AM, Chloe8 wrote:

Aisha did not consent to the marriage. Parents cannot force their children to get married. It's irrelevant whether aisha was faithful to Muhammad or not. I'm sure he would have stoned her to death if she wasn't. Muhammad was not faithful though. The polygamist had 10 other wives. However his preference for the child shows his preference for young children. Only paedophiles have sex with 9 year olds and molest 6 year olds.

Aisha was so religiously bound to the prophet she continued her husbands mission after his death and even contributed to Hadiths which is seen as an elevation of Muslim women in Islam.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:48:01 PM
At 5/2/2016 1:36:46 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Aisha was so religiously bound to the prophet she continued her husbands mission after his death and even contributed to Hadiths which is seen as an elevation of Muslim women in Islam.

Anyone who has sex with a child is a paedophile. Whether or not it is only once, whether or not they have other adult sexual partners.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:50:57 PM

Do you think she had any choice? If she had spoken against him in any way she would have been stoned to death. Children can't consent to marriage. Muhammad was clearly a paedophile. Normal men are not attracted to young children. It's not like she was 14 or something, she was 6!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:55:59 PM
At 5/2/2016 1:48:01 PM, desmac wrote:

Anyone who has sex with a child is a paedophile. Whether or not it is only once, whether or not they have other adult sexual partners.

Typical response from a retard. It's like saying anyone who drinks a beer for the first time should be classified as an alcoholic.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:04:31 PM
At 5/2/2016 1:50:57 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Do you think she had any choice? If she had spoken against him in any way she would have been stoned to death. Children can't consent to marriage. Muhammad was clearly a paedophile. Normal men are not attracted to young children. It's not like she was 14 or something, she was 6!

All your posts are based on hypothetical arguments. The fact is nothing of the sort happened. Aisha was happily married and was recognized as his most devoted wife and partner.
Women like you go through dozens of male partners and more often than not end up in some retired home single and rejected.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:16:31 PM
At 5/2/2016 1:55:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Typical response from a retard. It's like saying anyone who drinks a beer for the first time should be classified as an alcoholic.

Do not be more ridiculous than you can help, chump. Drinking beer is not a criminal activity (except under Sharia law) having sex with children is.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:26:50 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:04:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/2/2016 1:50:57 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

All your posts are based on hypothetical arguments. The fact is nothing of the sort happened. Aisha was happily married and was recognized as his most devoted wife and partner.
Women like you go through dozens of male partners and more often than not end up in some retired home single and rejected.

A child cannot be happily married. It's possible that aisha did love Muhammad when she grew up but it can't be proven. even if she did that does not justify the abuse Muhammad inflicted on her while she was a young child. Sexually abusing a child is an evil crime.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:39:25 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:16:31 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/2/2016 1:55:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Do not be more ridiculous than you can help, chump. Drinking beer is not a criminal activity (except under Sharia law) having sex with children is.

You retard. There was a time when drinking alcohol was a crime. It was called the prohibition. You are too retarded to participate in intelligent discussions.
Canuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:46:05 PM
At 5/2/2016 1:23:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Adult wives as in a plurality of them and one child bride he married on bequest of Aisha's parents. Hardly a sign of pedophilia. Your own deranged biases are very apparent.

So your argument supporting having sex with a child is based on your interpretation of the definition of pedophilia? Simply question - do you believe there are any circumstances when it is acceptable to have sex with a 9 year old child?
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:49:28 PM

actually he married a five year old he had sex with her when she was nine...
yes mohammed was a paedophile...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:54:15 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:46:05 PM, Canuck wrote:
At 5/2/2016 1:23:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:

So your argument supporting having sex with a child is based on your interpretation of the definition of pedophilia? Simply question - do you believe there are any circumstances when it is acceptable to have sex with a 9 year old child?

Aisha was betrothed to the prophet by her parents and the two married and remained married. That is not an act of pedophilia.