Total Posts:211|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

should the jw's stop lying???????????

graceofgod
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:15:36 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

No one knows anything about that guy Jesus. The gospel stories were written well after he died, and are very fanciful tales, without much credibility.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:19:43 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

That's a very interesting perspective, Mr. Pot.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Dogknox
Posts: 5,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:20:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

Simple answer is "YES"! Their Jesus is NOT the Christian Jesus, they reject Jesus.
The Mormons believe: "Satan is Jesus' brother" this is another example of rejecting what Christians have always believed, replacing their own corrupted theology for Christian!
oo00
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:25:43 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people.. : :

It's no different than any religious person who talks about the imaginary god they perceive in their mind from reading their holy books. If they actually knew the Truth, they wouldn't need their holy books to speak for Him.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:29:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:15:36 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

No one knows anything about that guy Jesus. The gospel stories were written well after he died, and are very fanciful tales, without much credibility.

tarantula You are wrong... The facts about Jesus were handed down by the Apostles and other Christians before they were written.
Example: Look (below) these writings are not Gospels but all were written by Christians!

The Letter of Barnabas ..A.D. 74
"Regarding [baptism], we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Ps. 1:3"6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, "Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross." Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls" (Letter of Barnabas 11:1"10 [A.D. 74]).

Hermas .. A.D. 80
""I have heard, sir," said I [to the Shepherd], "from some teacher, that there is no other repentance except that which took place when we went down into the water and obtained the remission of our former sins." He said to me, "You have heard rightly, for so it is"" (The Shepherd 4:3:1"2 [A.D. 80]).

Ignatius of Antioch [A.D. 110]
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).
oo00
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:44:58 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:29:52 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:15:36 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

No one knows anything about that guy Jesus. The gospel stories were written well after he died, and are very fanciful tales, without much credibility.

tarantula You are wrong... The facts about Jesus were handed down by the Apostles and other Christians before they were written.
Example: Look (below) these writings are not Gospels but all were written by Christians!

The Letter of Barnabas ..A.D. 74
"Regarding [baptism], we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Ps. 1:3"6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, "Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross." Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls" (Letter of Barnabas 11:1"10 [A.D. 74]).


Hermas .. A.D. 80
""I have heard, sir," said I [to the Shepherd], "from some teacher, that there is no other repentance except that which took place when we went down into the water and obtained the remission of our former sins." He said to me, "You have heard rightly, for so it is"" (The Shepherd 4:3:1"2 [A.D. 80]).

Ignatius of Antioch [A.D. 110]
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]). : :

Most Christians don't understand that there were many religious antichrists stealing the words from God's first saints who were being used to speak every word that the Voice of God put in their minds. These antichrists mixed those words with their own Jewish traditions and pagan teachings like water baptism, Eucharist belief, sabbath worshiping, church hierarchy, hell belief, laying on of hands, building of false gods, etc.

It's easy to see that antichrists wrote those words that you provided in this post of yours.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:49:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:20:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

Simple answer is "YES"! Their Jesus is NOT the Christian Jesus, they reject Jesus.
The Mormons believe: "Satan is Jesus' brother" this is another example of rejecting what Christians have always believed, replacing their own corrupted theology for Christian!

that is very true I have asked mormons about that and they tend to spin it..
graceofgod
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 4:44:48 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Are the jw's afraid they will lose all credibility if they tell the people Jesus is the angel michael..
oo00
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 4:49:14 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 4:44:48 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Are the jw's afraid they will lose all credibility if they tell the people Jesus is the angel michael.. : :

All religious people who call themselves Christians are afraid to be exposed by the voice of the Lord as hypocrites. Not one religious person has ever heard the voice of the Lord like all the prophets and saints did.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:16:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:44:58 PM, oo00 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:29:52 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:15:36 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

No one knows anything about that guy Jesus. The gospel stories were written well after he died, and are very fanciful tales, without much credibility.

tarantula You are wrong... The facts about Jesus were handed down by the Apostles and other Christians before they were written.
Example: Look (below) these writings are not Gospels but all were written by Christians!

The Letter of Barnabas ..A.D. 74
"Regarding [baptism], we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Ps. 1:3"6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, "Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross." Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls" (Letter of Barnabas 11:1"10 [A.D. 74]).


Hermas .. A.D. 80
""I have heard, sir," said I [to the Shepherd], "from some teacher, that there is no other repentance except that which took place when we went down into the water and obtained the remission of our former sins." He said to me, "You have heard rightly, for so it is"" (The Shepherd 4:3:1"2 [A.D. 80]).

Ignatius of Antioch [A.D. 110]
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]). : :

Most Christians don't understand that there were many religious antichrists stealing the words from God's first saints who were being used to speak every word that the Voice of God put in their minds. These antichrists mixed those words with their own Jewish traditions and pagan teachings like water baptism, Eucharist belief, sabbath worshiping, church hierarchy, hell belief, laying on of hands, building of false gods, etc.

It's easy to see that antichrists wrote those words that you provided in this post of yours.

oo00 It's easy to see "All you have is your own opinion"; Nothing more, clearly no proofs or documents of any kind!!!

FACT: What the Early Church believed two thousand years ago Christians still believe today; Like water baptism, Eucharist belief, Sunday worshiping, church hierarchy, hell belief, laying on of hands, Mary mother of God etc!
Clearly what you believe is what you have been taught by men that reject the scriptures and the early church.. true Anti-Christs all of them!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:31:49 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:49:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:20:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

Simple answer is "YES"! Their Jesus is NOT the Christian Jesus, they reject Jesus.
The Mormons believe: "Satan is Jesus' brother" this is another example of rejecting what Christians have always believed, replacing their own corrupted theology for Christian!

that is very true I have asked mormons about that and they tend to spin it..

graceofgod the Mormon CHURCH is Anti-Christ, Mormons are sheep. Think: Their church was about to loose "Status as a Charity" because they did not allow Negro Pastors... Low and behold their church president had a revelation from god the very next day, telling them it is now okay to allow black pastors!

They teach: God used to be a man on another planet.
After you become a good Mormon, you have the potential of becoming a god.
There are many gods!
God is married to his goddess wife and has spirit children!
The trinity is three separate Gods!
*If it had not been for Joseph Smith and the restoration, there would be no salvation.
A plan of salvation was needed for the people of earth so Jesus offered a plan to the Father and Satan offered a plan to the father but Jesus' plan was accepted.
Jesus' sacrifice was not able to cleanse us from all our sins!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:40:53 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 4:44:48 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Are the jw's afraid they will lose all credibility if they tell the people Jesus is the angel michael..
They the "JWs" teach that Michael became Jesus who became Michael again. The Seventh Day Adventists are similar teaching they are the same but that Michael the Archangel is the pre-incarnate Jesus, not a created angel.

The JWs know how ridiculous it seems to Christians thus they say nothing!
All Christians believe and teach "Jesus is God"! Saying otherwise clearly points out their church as "Anti-Christ"!
oo00
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:51:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 6:16:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:44:58 PM, oo00 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:29:52 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:15:36 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

No one knows anything about that guy Jesus. The gospel stories were written well after he died, and are very fanciful tales, without much credibility.

tarantula You are wrong... The facts about Jesus were handed down by the Apostles and other Christians before they were written.
Example: Look (below) these writings are not Gospels but all were written by Christians!

The Letter of Barnabas ..A.D. 74
"Regarding [baptism], we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Ps. 1:3"6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, "Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross." Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls" (Letter of Barnabas 11:1"10 [A.D. 74]).


Hermas .. A.D. 80
""I have heard, sir," said I [to the Shepherd], "from some teacher, that there is no other repentance except that which took place when we went down into the water and obtained the remission of our former sins." He said to me, "You have heard rightly, for so it is"" (The Shepherd 4:3:1"2 [A.D. 80]).

Ignatius of Antioch [A.D. 110]
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]). : :

Most Christians don't understand that there were many religious antichrists stealing the words from God's first saints who were being used to speak every word that the Voice of God put in their minds. These antichrists mixed those words with their own Jewish traditions and pagan teachings like water baptism, Eucharist belief, sabbath worshiping, church hierarchy, hell belief, laying on of hands, building of false gods, etc.

It's easy to see that antichrists wrote those words that you provided in this post of yours.

oo00 It's easy to see "All you have is your own opinion"; Nothing more, clearly no proofs or documents of any kind!!!

FACT: What the Early Church believed two thousand years ago Christians still believe today; Like water baptism, Eucharist belief, Sunday worshiping, church hierarchy, hell belief, laying on of hands, Mary mother of God etc!
Clearly what you believe is what you have been taught by men that reject the scriptures and the early church.. true Anti-Christs all of them! : :

I don't have any opinions. I possess the Truth and can tell you exactly how you were created along with the visible world you think is real.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 9:02:07 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 6:31:49 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:49:12 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:20:25 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

Simple answer is "YES"! Their Jesus is NOT the Christian Jesus, they reject Jesus.
The Mormons believe: "Satan is Jesus' brother" this is another example of rejecting what Christians have always believed, replacing their own corrupted theology for Christian!

that is very true I have asked mormons about that and they tend to spin it..

graceofgod the Mormon CHURCH is Anti-Christ, Mormons are sheep. Think: Their church was about to loose "Status as a Charity" because they did not allow Negro Pastors... Low and behold their church president had a revelation from god the very next day, telling them it is now okay to allow black pastors!

They teach: God used to be a man on another planet.
After you become a good Mormon, you have the potential of becoming a god.
There are many gods!
God is married to his goddess wife and has spirit children!
The trinity is three separate Gods!
*If it had not been for Joseph Smith and the restoration, there would be no salvation.
A plan of salvation was needed for the people of earth so Jesus offered a plan to the Father and Satan offered a plan to the father but Jesus' plan was accepted.
Jesus' sacrifice was not able to cleanse us from all our sins!

I have studied them and they do have some very crazy ideas non of which align with the bible...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 9:03:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 6:40:53 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 4:44:48 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Are the jw's afraid they will lose all credibility if they tell the people Jesus is the angel michael..
They the "JWs" teach that Michael became Jesus who became Michael again. The Seventh Day Adventists are similar teaching they are the same but that Michael the Archangel is the pre-incarnate Jesus, not a created angel.

The JWs know how ridiculous it seems to Christians thus they say nothing!
All Christians believe and teach "Jesus is God"! Saying otherwise clearly points out their church as "Anti-Christ"!

there are some in this forum and I tell them they are not saved as they have no one to save them..
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 10:07:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

It has become a cult afixed on Jesus being a demi-god, who has changed rules, made false prophecies, and once used the KJV but now is creating and morphing its own
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:00:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel Michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

I do not mean to be unkind, but I suggest you go along to the nearest Kingdom Hall and talk to the JWs about your fetish with Michael the Arc Angel. Jesus has other names as well, did he not, the Word was one description, and he was the head of the entire angelic attendance in the Heavenly realm.

If you are going to try to stop the JWs from telling the truth that will be your hardest campaign, as they are backed by Jehovah. The witnesses of Jehovah have been around since Abraham's time, when God said "You are my Witnesses" to the Israelites.

Get on to some other subject, you are looking like a person obsessed these days.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 3:38:34 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 9:03:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 5/1/2016 6:40:53 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 4:44:48 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Are the jw's afraid they will lose all credibility if they tell the people Jesus is the angel michael..
They the "JWs" teach that Michael became Jesus who became Michael again. The Seventh Day Adventists are similar teaching they are the same but that Michael the Archangel is the pre-incarnate Jesus, not a created angel.

The JWs know how ridiculous it seems to Christians thus they say nothing!
All Christians believe and teach "Jesus is God"! Saying otherwise clearly points out their church as "Anti-Christ"!

there are some in this forum and I tell them they are not saved as they have no one to save them..

graceofgod I say: "They have an excuse"! They were TAUGHT by men the errors they trust in!! These many protestants could be innocent thus still be saved!!! It is all these Anti-Christ TEACHERS that should worry!!!!
These men teaching error KNOWING full well as they teach, they MUST reject Jesus' words and his church! Like Arius or Martin Luther or King Henry or Joseph Smith or Russel Taft etc!!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 3:46:53 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 1:00:52 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel Michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

I do not mean to be unkind, but I suggest you go along to the nearest Kingdom Hall and talk to the JWs about your fetish with Michael the Arc Angel. Jesus has other names as well, did he not, the Word was one description, and he was the head of the entire angelic attendance in the Heavenly realm.

If you are going to try to stop the JWs from telling the truth that will be your hardest campaign, as they are backed by Jehovah. The witnesses of Jehovah have been around since Abraham's time, when God said "You are my Witnesses" to the Israelites.

Get on to some other subject, you are looking like a person obsessed these days.

The ONLY thing the Botchtower have actually ' witnessed ' is their own Historical ineptitude!

I'll let you resume your RAM shagging now!
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:49:28 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 6:16:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:44:58 PM, oo00 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:29:52 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:15:36 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

No one knows anything about that guy Jesus. The gospel stories were written well after he died, and are very fanciful tales, without much credibility.

tarantula You are wrong... The facts about Jesus were handed down by the Apostles and other Christians before they were written.
Example: Look (below) these writings are not Gospels but all were written by Christians!

The Letter of Barnabas ..A.D. 74
"Regarding [baptism], we have the evidence of Scripture that Israel would refuse to accept the washing which confers the remission of sins and would set up a substitution of their own instead [Ps. 1:3"6]. Observe there how he describes both the water and the cross in the same figure. His meaning is, "Blessed are those who go down into the water with their hopes set on the cross." Here he is saying that after we have stepped down into the water, burdened with sin and defilement, we come up out of it bearing fruit, with reverence in our hearts and the hope of Jesus in our souls" (Letter of Barnabas 11:1"10 [A.D. 74]).


Hermas .. A.D. 80
""I have heard, sir," said I [to the Shepherd], "from some teacher, that there is no other repentance except that which took place when we went down into the water and obtained the remission of our former sins." He said to me, "You have heard rightly, for so it is"" (The Shepherd 4:3:1"2 [A.D. 80]).

Ignatius of Antioch [A.D. 110]
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]). : :

Most Christians don't understand that there were many religious antichrists stealing the words from God's first saints who were being used to speak every word that the Voice of God put in their minds. These antichrists mixed those words with their own Jewish traditions and pagan teachings like water baptism, Eucharist belief, sabbath worshiping, church hierarchy, hell belief, laying on of hands, building of false gods, etc.

It's easy to see that antichrists wrote those words that you provided in this post of yours.

oo00 It's easy to see "All you have is your own opinion"; Nothing more, clearly no proofs or documents of any kind!!!

FACT: What the Early Church believed two thousand years ago Christians still believe today; Like water baptism, Eucharist belief, Sunday worshiping, church hierarchy, hell belief, laying on of hands, Mary mother of God etc!
Clearly what you believe is what you have been taught by men that reject the scriptures and the early church.. true Anti-Christs all of them!

I was a 'born again' as a kid until the doubts grew too much to ignore. There is NO evidence to support the existence of a god, or the less than credible claims made for Jesus. The Bible is NOT evidence.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:05:15 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 10:07:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

It has become a cult afixed on Jesus being a demi-god, who has changed rules, made false prophecies, and once used the KJV but now is creating and morphing its own

A very dangerous cult..
graceofgod
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:08:46 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 1:00:52 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel Michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

I do not mean to be unkind, but I suggest you go along to the nearest Kingdom Hall and talk to the JWs about your fetish with Michael the Arc Angel. Jesus has other names as well, did he not, the Word was one description, and he was the head of the entire angelic attendance in the Heavenly realm.

If you are going to try to stop the JWs from telling the truth that will be your hardest campaign, as they are backed by Jehovah. The witnesses of Jehovah have been around since Abraham's time, when God said "You are my Witnesses" to the Israelites.

Get on to some other subject, you are looking like a person obsessed these days.

I have studied the jw's for quite some time and I know what doctrines they have made up..
I have had visiting jw's try to explain as well as a friend who was a jw for quite some years.
Do not blame my dislike of the jw's on lack of knowledge when it is exactly the opposite, most people who do not like the jw cult do not like them because they know what the jw's stand for and what their lies have been..

they are not backed by the God of the bible at all, they are backed by millions of dollars and streams of lies and false prophercies...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:11:04 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 3:38:34 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 9:03:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 5/1/2016 6:40:53 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 5/1/2016 4:44:48 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Are the jw's afraid they will lose all credibility if they tell the people Jesus is the angel michael..
They the "JWs" teach that Michael became Jesus who became Michael again. The Seventh Day Adventists are similar teaching they are the same but that Michael the Archangel is the pre-incarnate Jesus, not a created angel.

The JWs know how ridiculous it seems to Christians thus they say nothing!
All Christians believe and teach "Jesus is God"! Saying otherwise clearly points out their church as "Anti-Christ"!

there are some in this forum and I tell them they are not saved as they have no one to save them..

graceofgod I say: "They have an excuse"! They were TAUGHT by men the errors they trust in!! These many protestants could be innocent thus still be saved!!! It is all these Anti-Christ TEACHERS that should worry!!!!
These men teaching error KNOWING full well as they teach, they MUST reject Jesus' words and his church! Like Arius or Martin Luther or King Henry or Joseph Smith or Russel Taft etc!!

I agree it is very dangerous that they teach false doctrine knowing very well it is false, they are doing the work of the enemy and leading people to the pit with them..

It is merely a money making cult organisation.
bulproof
Posts: 25,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:48:27 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 8:05:15 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 5/1/2016 10:07:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

It has become a cult afixed on Jesus being a demi-god, who has changed rules, made false prophecies, and once used the KJV but now is creating and morphing its own

A very dangerous cult..
Dangerous to whom?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:06:48 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 8:05:15 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 5/1/2016 10:07:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

It has become a cult afixed on Jesus being a demi-god, who has changed rules, made false prophecies, and once used the KJV but now is creating and morphing its own

A very dangerous cult..

ME: Just to set you right on CULT: A cult is an organization that has private conclaves and meetings, the JW s welcome anyone to come to their meetings and listen to what they say.

Christian Scientists are a cult, the enclave of cardinals at the time of electing a pope is cultish. GoG is a cult unto herself and has no followers so no one is invited to her church.

Komodo mouth is a cult, a sect and an instrument of satan. But, he has one great love, his mirror and the reflection which he hasn't worked out yet.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 11:02:21 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 8:48:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/2/2016 8:05:15 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 5/1/2016 10:07:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

It has become a cult afixed on Jesus being a demi-god, who has changed rules, made false prophecies, and once used the KJV but now is creating and morphing its own

A very dangerous cult..
Dangerous to whom?

dangerous to everyone....
graceofgod
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 11:06:28 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 10:06:48 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 5/2/2016 8:05:15 AM, graceofgod wrote:
At 5/1/2016 10:07:02 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:07:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:
If jw's really believe that Jesus is actually the angel michael, should they come clean and say what they mean to everyone they meet in the streets and everyone on forums, when they talk about Jesus they are in fact lying to people..

It has become a cult afixed on Jesus being a demi-god, who has changed rules, made false prophecies, and once used the KJV but now is creating and morphing its own

A very dangerous cult..

ME: Just to set you right on CULT: A cult is an organization that has private conclaves and meetings, the JW s welcome anyone to come to their meetings and listen to what they say.

Christian Scientists are a cult, the enclave of cardinals at the time of electing a pope is cultish. GoG is a cult unto herself and has no followers so no one is invited to her church.

Komodo mouth is a cult, a sect and an instrument of satan. But, he has one great love, his mirror and the reflection which he hasn't worked out yet.

lol ... a cult can be defined very differently and it always fits the jw's as they are a cult and of course an anti Jesus cult at that..

I am a man by the way, not a women...lol
Dogknox
Posts: 5,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 4:03:20 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 7:49:28 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/1/2016 6:16:41 PM, Dogknox wrote:


I was a 'born again' as a kid until the doubts grew too much to ignore. There is NO evidence to support the existence of a god, or the less than credible claims made for Jesus. The Bible is NOT evidence.

tarantula Good to meet you..
The universe is "DESIGNED"! It is to complex to think it all fell into place by accident! Science agrees, there is a design and thus be a creator putting it all together!!