Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

"You that are unable to do the least"!

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:16:56 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
"Why do you take thought for the rest"? (Luke 6:46)

Who taught you how to breathe?

The Messiah testified, "I can do nothing of My own self"! (John 5:19,30; 8:28-29)

Can His brethren do anything more?

And as The Messiah desired above all else, "FATHER, not my will, But THY Will Be Done", so also do His brethren desire the same! (Luke 22:42)

TRUTH IS! The CREATOR, HE WHO IS Our FATHER and GOD, HE knows what IS best for HIS children....... (John 3:16; 14:28, Ephesians 3:9, Revelations 3:14)

Thankfully so, for that which was once considered to be the worst of times, became that which was the best in time, for those with a Living Hope and a Lively Faith!

For in those times when they REALized how "poor and in need" of Our FATHER and GOD they Truly were, it was evermore revealed from "whence comes their help"! (Psalms 70:5; 72:13, 121:1-3)

And so it was, a piece of rock became a diamond, a caterpillar became a butterfly, clouds once again gave way to The Light of The Son, and those trials of yesterday's past became precious memories forever revealing that Our FATHER, HE knows what is best for HIS Children.

And thankfully HE has HIS Way with us!

In spite of us, not because of us....... (II Peter 3:18)

So it is we "cry unto HIM day and night"....... (Luke 18:7)

Evermore sounding and resounding a Declaration of Dependence:

HE DID! and HE does.......

So Thankfully, "The Peace that surpasses ALL understanding" IS! in spite of the dis-ease (no-peace) that is of this evil world and/or religion's way....... (Philippians 4:7, John 14:27; 7:7, I John 2:15-17;5:19, James 1:27; 4:4)

ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER (TRUTH, SPIRIT, CREATOR, GOD, LORD, MASTER, LIGHT, LOVE, LIFE,,,,,,, ALL IN ALL that which IS Truly GOOD)! (John 20:17; 14:28, Mark 10:18)