Jump to topic:

Stalin (Atheists) murder for giggles

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 9:57:35 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
More deaths at hands of atheist dictators than all religions combined, and it isn't close. Atheists are the single greatest jihadists on planet Earth
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 10:30:51 PM
1. By calling Stalin a :"jihadist" (not eve an actual word as it's supposed to be "Jihadi"), you're only implying that Stalin just struggles alot (as Jihad only means "to struggle" and Jihadi means "one who struggles).

2. just because he's an atheist, that doesn't mean the atrocities he commits was because of atheism. Did starve Ukraine because they were religious? No, it was a political move. You can't blame the belief system of a collective group on the actions of an individual, especially if their atrocities isn't in the name of said belief system. That's like if I blamed all Christians for the acts of Hitler just because he was a Christan. Do you see me accusing Christians of being genocidal maniacs just because Hitler a one among the many? No, especially since Hitler's atrocities had nothing to do with Christianity. So why do this to atheists or any other belief system for that matter?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 10:40:49 PM
At 5/6/2016 10:30:51 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
1. By calling Stalin a :"jihadist" (not eve an actual word as it's supposed to be "Jihadi"), you're only implying that Stalin just struggles alot (as Jihad only means "to struggle" and Jihadi means "one who struggles).

2. just because he's an atheist, that doesn't mean the atrocities he commits was because of atheism. Did starve Ukraine because they were religious? No, it was a political move. You can't blame the belief system of a collective group on the actions of an individual, especially if their atrocities isn't in the name of said belief system. That's like if I blamed all Christians for the acts of Hitler just because he was a Christan. Do you see me accusing Christians of being genocidal maniacs just because Hitler a one among the many? No, especially since Hitler's atrocities had nothing to do with Christianity. So why do this to atheists or any other belief system for that matter?

Or "strive hard against"
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 10:41:40 PM

Wanna know what means to struggle in German?

Mein kampf

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 10:41:53 PM
At 5/6/2016 10:40:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Or "strive hard against"

to "strive hard" and "to struggle" are practically interchangeable.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 10:43:53 PM
At 5/6/2016 10:41:53 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/6/2016 10:40:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Or "strive hard against"

to "strive hard" and "to struggle" are practically interchangeable.

Grand Mufti, Adolf Hitler, struggle. What do these things have in common?

Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 11:18:27 PM
You can't blame the belief system of a collective group on the actions of an individual, especially if their atrocities isn't in the name of said belief system.

But he will :/
Meh!
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 11:57:02 PM
Why is Stalin in this forum?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:32:50 AM
At 5/6/2016 9:57:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
More deaths at hands of atheist dictators than all religions combined, and it isn't close. Atheists are the single greatest jihadists on planet Earth
You are such a frightened little sphincter.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 7:34:56 AM
At 5/6/2016 11:57:02 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Why is Stalin in this forum?

Because he was a failed Russian Orthodox priest.