Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Gog of Magog

Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 11:41:07 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
For all the Bible experts: Explain Gog of Magog. It is mentioned a couple of times in the Bible.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 11:57:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Magog was the second of the seven sons of Japheth mentioned in the Table of Nations in Genesis 10.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 11:59:20 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 11:41:07 PM, Peternosaint wrote:
For all the Bible experts: Explain Gog of Magog. It is mentioned a couple of times in the Bible.

Turkey and Iran will attack the whore of Babylon, Saudi Arabia
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:00:57 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Mystery Babylon

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:02:48 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Mystery Babylon

http://www.debate.org...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:05:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Gog and Magog

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:13:18 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
What is the "throne of Satan" that Jesus referred against in Revelation?

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:16:34 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
The "Antichrist" resides in the temple of God and claims himself God and is worshipped as God. He gets his power and authority from a false antichrist prophet. It's not a man as we think of a man. It's a spirit.

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:28:45 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Who are Antichrist's followers? Simple as pie.

http://www.debate.org...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:40:14 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
What/who ticked off the most in the Old Testament? Baal worshippers. Aaaaah...but it still exists right now, today, in real life.

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:43:54 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Islam is worship of the demon "god" baal, who is literally the agent of Satan. Period.

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:50:13 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
The disciples stand against Artemis/diana in the New Testament.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Her symbol crescent moon.

Baal symbol?

Crescent moon.

Kaali ma, beheader and deon god? Crescent moon.

Shiva? Crescent moon.

You get the idea...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:53:58 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Need an introfuction to Kaali ma? Here take a peak...

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:55:41 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Introduction to Baal? Hey look! This symbolism looks familiar!

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:02:07 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Artemis worship vs Paul in Acts. Artemis' symbol? The crescent moon?why do crescent moon gods always have a beef with God?

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:04:37 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
And look! This "crescent moon god" just never dies. That wound keeps getting healed...

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:15:16 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Nothing creepy here

http://youtu.be...

End of rant...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:20:04 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Oh lovely. 666 is holy in Islam.

http://youtu.be...

What is 666? A number AND a name.

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:08:48 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 1:20:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Oh lovely. 666 is holy in Islam.

http://youtu.be...

What is 666? A number AND a name.

http://youtu.be...

ME: 666 is on the popes hat.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:20:02 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 11:41:07 PM, Peternosaint wrote:
For all the Bible experts: Explain Gog of Magog. It is mentioned a couple of times in the Bible.

Some think it refers to nations from around the world that will gather against Israel in a final rebellion against god at some point in the future.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
uncung
Posts: 3,451
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 5:19:24 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 11:41:07 PM, Peternosaint wrote:
For all the Bible experts: Explain Gog of Magog. It is mentioned a couple of times in the Bible.

"Until, when Gog and Magog are let loose (from their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every mound. And the true promise (Day of Resurrection) shall draw near (to fulfillment)"" [Quran, al-Anbiyaa:96-97]

Prophet Muhammad said: "Verily, Gog and Magog dig through the dam every day, till they could see the sun rays (through it), and their leader would say: "Go back and you will finish it tomorrow."
On the next day, they find it as strong as before. Till when their appointed term comes and Allah desires to send them against mankind, they dig it till they could see the sun rays (through it) and their leader says: "Go back and you will finish it tomorrow, if Allah wills!" On the next day, they find it as they had left the day before and they dig through it and come against mankind. They will drink (every drop of water they pass by).

The people will resort to strongholds. And, Gog and Magog will throw their arrows towards the sky. When they come back to them stained with what looks like blood, they will say: "We have defeated the people on earth and those in the heaven as well." Then, Allah the Almighty will send against them worms in their necks that will kill them all.
Allah"s Messenger said: "By Him in Whose Hand Muhammed"s soul rests! Living creatures of the earth would go fat and be thankful due to eating their flesh and (drinking their) blood."
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 11:56:03 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 4:20:02 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:41:07 PM, Peternosaint wrote:
For all the Bible experts: Explain Gog of Magog. It is mentioned a couple of times in the Bible.

Some think it refers to nations from around the world that will gather against Israel in a final rebellion against god at some point in the future.

Only one group denounces Christ so much that it devoted its own"Bible" to it. Only one group is commanded to hate and kill Christians and Jews. Only one group has Israelsurrounded. Only one group is command to and does behead Christians. Only one group has control of the Temple Mount claiming someone other than God is God. These are the signs of Antichrist per Revelation.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 11:59:30 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Only one group is literally waiting for THIS:

Islam-

Quran- "The Beast of the Earth"

And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.

"R01;Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 82[1]

"It will brighten the face of the believer and "He is destined for Paradise" will be written on his forehead."
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:43:10 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 11:56:03 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/7/2016 4:20:02 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/6/2016 11:41:07 PM, Peternosaint wrote:
For all the Bible experts: Explain Gog of Magog. It is mentioned a couple of times in the Bible.

Some think it refers to nations from around the world that will gather against Israel in a final rebellion against god at some point in the future.

Only one group denounces Christ so much that it devoted its own"Bible" to it. Only one group is commanded to hate and kill Christians and Jews. Only one group has Israelsurrounded. Only one group is command to and does behead Christians. Only one group has control of the Temple Mount claiming someone other than God is God. These are the signs of Antichrist per Revelation.

If it's all the same to you, I'd rather you just left me out of your eschatological conspiracy theories.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
uncung
Posts: 3,451
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 2:37:27 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 11:59:30 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Only one group is literally waiting for THIS:

Islam-


Quran- "The Beast of the Earth"


And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.


"R01;Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 82[1]


"It will brighten the face of the believer and "He is destined for Paradise" will be written on his forehead."

Only one group that oppose paganism , heathenism and false religion such Christianity.
Osman35
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 9:46:07 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
FIFTEENTH MATTER
The events involving Gog and Magog are mentioned concisely in the Qur"an, and there are some details of them in narrations. Those details are not firmly established like the concise but incontrovertible matters of the Qur"an, and may be considered allegorical. They require interpretation. Indeed, they need to be interpreted, for the narrators" interpretations have been mixed in with them.
Yes, None knows the Unseen save God, one interpretation is this: it is an allusion and indication that just as the Manchurian and Mongol tribes, which in the heavenly tongue of the Qur"an are called "Gog and Magog,"25 together with some other tribes, several times overturned Asia and Europe; so will they again cause chaos in the world in the future. In fact even now some of them are famous anarchists, and anarchy is born of communism.
Yes, socialism sprang up in the French Revolution from the seed of libertarianism. Then since socialism destroyed certain sacred matters, the ideas it inculcated turned into bolshevism. And because bolshevism corrupted even more sacred moral and human values, and those of the human heart, of course the seeds it sowed will produce anarchy, which recognizes no restrictions whatsoever and has respect for nothing. For if respect and compassion quit the human heart, those with such hearts become exceedingly cruel beasts and can no longer be governed through politics. Just the place for the idea of anarchy will be those oppressed, numerous raiding tribes, which are backward in respect of both civilization and government. The people who fit those conditions are the Manchurian, Mongol, and some of the Kirghiz tribes, who caused the building of the Great Wall of China, which is forty-days" distance in length and is one of the seven wonders of the world. Expounding the Qur"an"s concise statements about them, Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) predicted their appearance miraculously and precisely.
...from the risale-i Nur collection
...source: risale-i nur collection
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 11:58:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Just as I though, no one knows about Gog of Magog. This is not revealed as yet as a definite event.

It is a bit like Lucifer who is thought to be Satan but is really a reference to the Babylonian Dynasty.

Who is this Lucifer? The expression "shining one," or "Lucifer," is found in what Isaiah prophetically commanded the Israelites to pronounce as a "proverbial saying against the king of Babylon." Thus, it is part of a saying primarily directed at the Babylonian dynasty. That the description "shining one" is given to a man and not to a spirit creature is further seen by the statement: "Down to Sheol you will be brought." Sheol is the common grave of mankind"not a place occupied by Satan the Devil. Moreover, those seeing Lucifer brought into this condition ask: "Is this the man that was agitating the earth?" Clearly, "Lucifer" refers to a human, not to a spirit creature."Isaiah 14:4, 15, 16.

JW.Org.

You may read what the JWs say about Gog of Magog, and the admission that they originally thought it meant Satan; however that was corrected with more study into the biblical scriptures on the subject.
uncung
Posts: 3,451
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 1:24:28 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 11:58:59 PM, Peternosaint wrote:
Just as I though, no one knows about Gog of Magog. This is not revealed as yet as a definite event.

It is a bit like Lucifer who is thought to be Satan but is really a reference to the Babylonian Dynasty.

Who is this Lucifer? The expression "shining one," or "Lucifer," is found in what Isaiah prophetically commanded the Israelites to pronounce as a "proverbial saying against the king of Babylon." Thus, it is part of a saying primarily directed at the Babylonian dynasty. That the description "shining one" is given to a man and not to a spirit creature is further seen by the statement: "Down to Sheol you will be brought." Sheol is the common grave of mankind"not a place occupied by Satan the Devil. Moreover, those seeing Lucifer brought into this condition ask: "Is this the man that was agitating the earth?" Clearly, "Lucifer" refers to a human, not to a spirit creature."Isaiah 14:4, 15, 16.

JW.Org.

You may read what the JWs say about Gog of Magog, and the admission that they originally thought it meant Satan; however that was corrected with more study into the biblical scriptures on the subject.

Oh this thread apparently you promote JW.org. So I guess you would never accept other opinions.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 2:53:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 1:24:28 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:58:59 PM, Peternosaint wrote:
Just as I though, no one knows about Gog of Magog. This is not revealed as yet as a definite event.

It is a bit like Lucifer who is thought to be Satan but is really a reference to the Babylonian Dynasty.

Who is this Lucifer? The expression "shining one," or "Lucifer," is found in what Isaiah prophetically commanded the Israelites to pronounce as a "proverbial saying against the king of Babylon." Thus, it is part of a saying primarily directed at the Babylonian dynasty. That the description "shining one" is given to a man and not to a spirit creature is further seen by the statement: "Down to Sheol you will be brought." Sheol is the common grave of mankind"not a place occupied by Satan the Devil. Moreover, those seeing Lucifer brought into this condition ask: "Is this the man that was agitating the earth?" Clearly, "Lucifer" refers to a human, not to a spirit creature."Isaiah 14:4, 15, 16.

JW.Org.

You may read what the JWs say about Gog of Magog, and the admission that they originally thought it meant Satan; however that was corrected with more study into the biblical scriptures on the subject.

Oh this thread apparently you promote JW.org. So I guess you would never accept other opinions.

The same goes for you and Islam, Mr. Pot.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
uncung
Posts: 3,451
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:38:04 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 2:53:19 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/8/2016 1:24:28 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:58:59 PM, Peternosaint wrote:
Just as I though, no one knows about Gog of Magog. This is not revealed as yet as a definite event.

It is a bit like Lucifer who is thought to be Satan but is really a reference to the Babylonian Dynasty.

Who is this Lucifer? The expression "shining one," or "Lucifer," is found in what Isaiah prophetically commanded the Israelites to pronounce as a "proverbial saying against the king of Babylon." Thus, it is part of a saying primarily directed at the Babylonian dynasty. That the description "shining one" is given to a man and not to a spirit creature is further seen by the statement: "Down to Sheol you will be brought." Sheol is the common grave of mankind"not a place occupied by Satan the Devil. Moreover, those seeing Lucifer brought into this condition ask: "Is this the man that was agitating the earth?" Clearly, "Lucifer" refers to a human, not to a spirit creature."Isaiah 14:4, 15, 16.

JW.Org.

You may read what the JWs say about Gog of Magog, and the admission that they originally thought it meant Satan; however that was corrected with more study into the biblical scriptures on the subject.

Oh this thread apparently you promote JW.org. So I guess you would never accept other opinions.

The same goes for you and Islam, Mr. Pot.

I accept other opinions as long as they are provable and scientific.