Jump to topic:

Pity

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 11:56:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Didn't you ever realize of the people who's birthday is in 12/25? It totally sucks. My friend gets his birthday present plus Christmas present, when I get two spearately. So he only gets one, when I get two. Unfair, isn't it. But it is funny. Imagine some Pilgrims Jesus a present saying," This is your Christmas and Birthday present." And Jesus has to say thanks. Don't you think this is funny?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:06:21 AM
Bump

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:50:35 AM
At 5/6/2016 11:56:23 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Didn't you ever realize of the people who's birthday is in 12/25? It totally sucks. My friend gets his birthday present plus Christmas present, when I get two spearately. So he only gets one, when I get two. Unfair, isn't it. But it is funny. Imagine some Pilgrims Jesus a present saying," This is your Christmas and Birthday present." And Jesus has to say thanks. Don't you think this is funny?

NOPE.. Not funny! There are millions of people having birthdays the same day, any day of the year!! DUH
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 2:08:34 AM
Nope, The people who were born on Feb. 29th have it really bad. They only get presents once every four years.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 11:37:00 AM
At 5/7/2016 2:08:34 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
Nope, The people who were born on Feb. 29th have it really bad. They only get presents once every four years.

lol