so most ppl going to hell?

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:11:27 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
1 --- X (whatever...) religion is true
2 --- 99% of religious ppl on earth never check their religion out if its really true of not, its credibility historically/scientifically and stuff...
3---- they fooling themselves by stupid "proofs" like prophecies which they apply only for their religion but when it comes to other religions they dont give a sh1t.
4--- so they following only emotions and got brainwashed from childhood so this was the reason for their religion determination.... which psychology explains all of that
5---- their intention for choosing a religon wasnt if its true of not.
6--- so what is the difference between a religious person or not? both r the same.
7--- yeah great.
Never fart near dog
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:48:04 AM
The real god might send Christians to hell and non-Christians to heaven.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:49:32 PM
At 5/8/2016 11:48:04 AM, user13579 wrote:
The real god might send Christians to hell and non-Christians to heaven.

Is there a 'real' god?
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 1:08:54 PM
I don't know, but that kind of god is just as likely. So what if Christians are wrong?
Science in a nutshell:
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 1:10:26 PM
At 5/8/2016 1:08:54 PM, user13579 wrote:
I don't know, but that kind of god is just as likely. So what if Christians are wrong?

They won't know about it, more than likely when we die we cease to be.
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 1:11:21 PM
Yeah, but I'm using Pascal's Wager against Christians. It basically shows how stupid PW is.
Science in a nutshell:
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 1:18:46 PM
At 5/8/2016 11:11:27 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
2 --- 99% of religious ppl on earth never check their religion out if its really true of not, its credibility historically/scientifically and stuff...
3---- they fooling themselves by stupid "proofs" like prophecies which they apply only for their religion but when it comes to other religions they dont give a sh1t.
4--- so they following only emotions and got brainwashed from childhood so this was the reason for their religion determination.... which psychology explains all of that
6--- so what is the difference between a religious person or not? both r the same.
7--- yeah great.

Not if you help the corn grow .
Not many people know this so I'll give you a little heads up.
Cause I like ya .
The crop / food crop we know as corn . Actually invented us mere human for it to live and thrive. It overestimated the help we now provide for it. As we strayed and started thinking . But if you go out of your way and maybe help a small patch of corn grow. You 2 my friend find yourself in a place that all the Cobbs know as corn heaven. I'll see you there . LONG LIVE THE COBB.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 2:42:35 PM
7--- yeah great.

It is highly unlikely anyone is going to hell as it is highly unlikely hell exists and far more likely the whole concept is a myth. Be not afraid my young padiwan.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:02:05 PM
Why only atheists answering here this is for brainwashed religious ppl like me!!
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:03:37 PM
At 5/8/2016 1:18:46 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
7--- yeah great.

Not if you help the corn grow .
Not many people know this so I'll give you a little heads up.
Cause I like ya .
The crop / food crop we know as corn . Actually invented us mere human for it to live and thrive. It overestimated the help we now provide for it. As we strayed and started thinking . But if you go out of your way and maybe help a small patch of corn grow. You 2 my friend find yourself in a place that all the Cobbs know as corn heaven. I'll see you there . LONG LIVE THE COBB.

r u speaking english sir? english motherf****r english!! :D
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:06:17 PM
At 5/8/2016 2:42:35 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
7--- yeah great.

It is highly unlikely anyone is going to hell as it is highly unlikely hell exists and far more likely the whole concept is a myth. Be not afraid my young padiwan.

but u didnt answer it my son. the intention of ppl generally (~99%) is not they really proved to themselves that their choice in some belief is true or not, but for other reasons. if u didnt understand it u can ask me agian to another explanation my son <3
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 5:50:11 PM
At 5/8/2016 5:06:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:42:35 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
7--- yeah great.

but u didnt answer it my son.

So, you have forgotten what you wrote in the OP title? Allow me to remind you:

"so most ppl going to hell?"

the intention of ppl generally (~99%) is not they really proved to themselves that their choice in some belief is true or not, but for other reasons. if u didnt understand it u can ask me agian to another explanation my son <3
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth