Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What if God didn't exist.?

Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 2:50:33 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If God didn't exist, then we would be observing exactly the same universe and reality we observe today, nothing would change, except for one minor detail, the beliefs of God in minds of people and the acts they commit in the name of their God.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 2:59:15 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 2:50:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If God didn't exist, then we would be observing exactly the same universe and reality we observe today, nothing would change, except for one minor detail, the beliefs of God in minds of people and the acts they commit in the name of their God.

Nice
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:28:38 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

No, that is BS and you don't need to listen to a small portion of distorted trash and think it pertains to all and everything and everyone. Notice...I've never done that to you, or said anything remotely close to that. I would never say that to anyone and it's none of anyone's business except for the sales men of the religions. The focus needs to be love and without that no progress can be made. The Gospels are for YOU!
Remember you have the world full of religions and ideologies, people learning and people following and people at many varying levels of spirituality, some knowing little and some progressing deeper. Not everything some religious goof says applies to us all, you should look for things that make sense, that are life giving and resonate as truth...of course assuming you'd be willing to look at a different perspective, but still things that could be logical concepts but outside strictly rigid materialism and atheism, those ideologies don't allow for much. Of course anything beyond that is "imagination" right Deb-8 lol? so much for free thinking...


Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If I never told you or you were never told I love you and I have zero ill-will or issues with you at all. My only wish for you is that you would allow nothing to hinder your life and sanctity, your fullness and peace and you might learn some new things. These things I would move mountains to help you with in your journey! Don't ever forget that.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:33:12 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 2:50:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If God didn't exist, then we would be observing exactly the same universe and reality we observe today, nothing would change, except for one minor detail, the beliefs of God in minds of people and the acts they commit in the name of their God.

But that's not the case and you acknowledge it.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:00:17 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 3:28:38 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

No, that is BS and you don't need to listen to a small portion of distorted trash and think it pertains to all and everything and everyone.

Exactly, that is why we don't take anything you say seriously.

Notice...I've never done that to you, or said anything remotely close to that. I would never say that to anyone and it's none of anyone's business except for the sales men of the religions. The focus needs to be love and without that no progress can be made. The Gospels are for YOU!

No, they're not, they are for weak minded fools.

Remember you have the world full of religions and ideologies, people learning and people following and people at many varying levels of spirituality, some knowing little and some progressing deeper.

Spirituality is a meaningless word.

Not everything some religious goof says applies to us all,

Exactly, your silly claims of spirituality don't apply to us all.

you should look for things that make sense, that are life giving and resonate as truth...

We do, it's called reality.

of course assuming you'd be willing to look at a different perspective, but still things that could be logical concepts but outside strictly rigid materialism and atheism, those ideologies don't allow for much.

You nor anyone else has ever presented any "logical concepts" outside of reality.

Of course anything beyond that is "imagination" right Deb-8 lol? so much for free thinking...


Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If I never told you or you were never told I love you and I have zero ill-will or issues with you at all. My only wish for you is that you would allow nothing to hinder your life and sanctity, your fullness and peace and you might learn some new things. These things I would move mountains to help you with in your journey! Don't ever forget that.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:20:52 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

Well it's a good job hell dosn't exist and there is nobody there.
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:31:31 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 6:20:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

Well it's a good job hell dosn't exist and there is nobody there.

Ha ha. I bet some people wished that were true!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:36:11 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 6:31:31 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:20:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

Well it's a good job hell dosn't exist and there is nobody there.

Ha ha. I bet some people wished that were true!

Their wishes have been granted.
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:56:14 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 6:36:11 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:31:31 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:20:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

Well it's a good job hell dosn't exist and there is nobody there.

Ha ha. I bet some people wished that were true!

Their wishes have been granted.

Haha. Talk about imagination!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 7:26:13 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

They've chosen Hell? LOL. That's incredibly naive.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:37:17 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 7:26:13 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

They've chosen Hell? LOL. That's incredibly naive.

Or incredibly accurate.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:59:14 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 1:37:17 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 7:26:13 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

They've chosen Hell? LOL. That's incredibly naive.

Or incredibly accurate.
That would be the hell that your god who is love created out of love.
I certainly don't need it's perversion of love, mine is far superior.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:36:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 6:56:14 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:36:11 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:31:31 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:20:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

Well it's a good job hell dosn't exist and there is nobody there.

Ha ha. I bet some people wished that were true!

Their wishes have been granted.

Haha. Talk about imagination!

Talking snakes and bushes?
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:06:39 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 6:36:44 AM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:56:14 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:36:11 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:31:31 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:20:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

Well it's a good job hell dosn't exist and there is nobody there.

Ha ha. I bet some people wished that were true!

Their wishes have been granted.

Haha. Talk about imagination!

Talking snakes and bushes?

So now you want to change the subject?
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:08:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 5:59:14 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/9/2016 1:37:17 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 7:26:13 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

They've chosen Hell? LOL. That's incredibly naive.

Or incredibly accurate.
That would be the hell that your god who is love created out of love.
I certainly don't need it's perversion of love, mine is far superior.

He'll is not a physical place, so theres nothing that was created.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:37:04 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If Jehovah didn't exist, nothing would, since he had to exist to create it all.

But no, Atheists, even determined ones won't fry for eternity, Jehovah isn't the sadist most make him out to be. All opposers whether atheistic, supporters of false Gods, supporters of human rule, and especially those who insult God with beliefs such as hell-fire which is a distortion of his word, will simply ceased to exist, after Jehovah has made sure they know why they are being destroyed.

After all, there really is no excuse for not knowing why it is going to happen, especially today.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:09:48 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 10:37:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If Jehovah didn't exist, nothing would, since he had to exist to create it all.

But no, Atheists, even determined ones won't fry for eternity, Jehovah isn't the sadist most make him out to be. All opposers whether atheistic, supporters of false Gods, supporters of human rule, and especially those who insult God with beliefs such as hell-fire which is a distortion of his word, will simply ceased to exist, after Jehovah has made sure they know why they are being destroyed.

After all, there really is no excuse for not knowing why it is going to happen, especially today.

Ouch.
Narcissistic much ?
See that's not fair.
If Jehovah didn't exist , nothing would.
What kind of a statement is that.?. How . How possibly could you know this?
To come to this conclusion, was it .
(A) Someone told you so.
(B) you read it in a book.
(C) Jehovah told you.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:16:43 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 6:36:44 AM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:56:14 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:36:11 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:31:31 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:20:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

Well it's a good job hell dosn't exist and there is nobody there.

Ha ha. I bet some people wished that were true!

Their wishes have been granted.

Haha. Talk about imagination!

Talking snakes and bushes?

Talking snake and bushes.
That's awesome. This is why your 1 of my faves.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:38:37 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 9:08:44 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:59:14 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/9/2016 1:37:17 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 7:26:13 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

They've chosen Hell? LOL. That's incredibly naive.

Or incredibly accurate.
That would be the hell that your god who is love created out of love.
I certainly don't need it's perversion of love, mine is far superior.

He'll is not a physical place, so theres nothing that was created.
Neither is heaven, so god didn't create that either.
You're starting to get the idea.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:42:59 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 9:06:39 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:36:44 AM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:56:14 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:36:11 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:31:31 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:20:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

Well it's a good job hell dosn't exist and there is nobody there.

Ha ha. I bet some people wished that were true!

Their wishes have been granted.

Haha. Talk about imagination!

Talking snakes and bushes?


So now you want to change the subject?

You were the one who brought up imagination.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:43:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 10:37:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If Jehovah didn't exist, nothing would, since he had to exist to create it all.

But no, Atheists, even determined ones won't fry for eternity, Jehovah isn't the sadist most make him out to be. All opposers whether atheistic, supporters of false Gods, supporters of human rule, and especially those who insult God with beliefs such as hell-fire which is a distortion of his word, will simply ceased to exist, after Jehovah has made sure they know why they are being destroyed.

After all, there really is no excuse for not knowing why it is going to happen, especially today.
Especially since the stupids have made this claim for 2000+yrs, wow how could anyone doubt the stupids?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:47:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 12:09:48 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/9/2016 10:37:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If Jehovah didn't exist, nothing would, since he had to exist to create it all.

But no, Atheists, even determined ones won't fry for eternity, Jehovah isn't the sadist most make him out to be. All opposers whether atheistic, supporters of false Gods, supporters of human rule, and especially those who insult God with beliefs such as hell-fire which is a distortion of his word, will simply ceased to exist, after Jehovah has made sure they know why they are being destroyed.

After all, there really is no excuse for not knowing why it is going to happen, especially today.

Ouch.
Narcissistic much ?

Narcissitic? It's nothing to do with me.

See that's not fair.

Truth rarely is fair because it is what it is and takes no account of what we want it to be.

We can either accept it or deny it, but we can't change it.

If Jehovah didn't exist , nothing would.
What kind of a statement is that.?. How . How possibly could you know this?

It is called "a fact" because it is.

The actual evidence available, such as it is, supports that, and despite over a century of effort, and 1 obvious mistranslation probably out of ignorance, no-one has been able to prove Genesis 1 wrong.

Why?

Because what few facts it actually gives us fit the scientific evidence 100%.

Science does try to go further, but it cannot demonstrate the reliability of its conclusions.

To come to this conclusion, was it .
(A) Someone told you so.

Like most people I learn what I do from what others say. However that does not mean I accept them at their word, especially since I have been told many different self-contradictory things. Never have, never will.

(B) you read it in a book.

That too.

(C) Jehovah told you.

Well in the first instance Jehovah did open my eyes to exactly how wrong this world is, abut 6 decades ago. I couldn't figure out who so many could believe so many things that were self-evidently wrong. I guess racism in all was the first thing I failed to understand. I always had a global outlook. Humans are all just humans, Nothing more, nothing less, no matter where they may have been born.

However, everything else is down to comparative research, however and wherever I could get my information from. mostly the library at first, but when I really intensified my research, when I felt I really needed to know by actually buying second hand books whenever I could find them, which in a University town (Bristol) was not hard).

I talked with people, listened to them, watched TV science programs and videos, and most of all I thought.

I used to believe in evolution, but the evidence leaves far too many holes in it.

I even tried rationalising it with Genesis 1, but it doesn't work.

I studied history to test our prophecy, including touring the British Museum.

The only book I have never been able to fault is the Bible. Unfortunately I also soon realised that people have messed it about, dishonestly changing things so that they no longer fit the overall pattern, and worst of all dishonestly removing Jehovah's name from it's pages everywhere that Jehovah allowed them to.

However deep study and comparative reading soon helped to smooth out the wrinkles men had caused, hence I soon owned numerous translations, and even copies of both the Q'ran and Book of Mormon, plus one or two Hindu and Buddhist books.

However I can easily fault most people's understanding of scriptreu, and that bit also, Jehovah, through his son helped me with, in fulfilment of Isaiah 54:13 and John 6:44-45 where Christ quotes that prophecy.

Isaiah 54:13
13 And all your sons will be taught by Jehovah,
And the peace of your sons will be abundant.

John 6:44, 45
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: "They will all be taught by Jehovah." Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

It isn't an easy path, but Jesus never said learning about him would be easy, and following him even less so.

he also made it clear that few would find the true path. I was determined to be one of those whether I liked it or not.

That's the trouble with truth, if you don;t like it, you have to learn to, since it remains the truth and there is no getting away from that.

Does that answer your questions?

Of course it won't suit you to believe it, so I don't expect you to.
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:02:36 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 12:42:59 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:06:39 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:36:44 AM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:56:14 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:36:11 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:31:31 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:20:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

Well it's a good job hell dosn't exist and there is nobody there.

Ha ha. I bet some people wished that were true!

Their wishes have been granted.

Haha. Talk about imagination!

Talking snakes and bushes?


So now you want to change the subject?

You were the one who brought up imagination.

In regards to the OPs comment about Hell. That's what we've always been talking about.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:04:09 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 12:38:37 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:08:44 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 5:59:14 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/9/2016 1:37:17 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 7:26:13 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/8/2016 6:13:08 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

Those in Hell have chosen as such, therefore, it's not rude at all.

They've chosen Hell? LOL. That's incredibly naive.

Or incredibly accurate.
That would be the hell that your god who is love created out of love.
I certainly don't need it's perversion of love, mine is far superior.

He'll is not a physical place, so theres nothing that was created.
Neither is heaven, so god didn't create that either.
You're starting to get the idea.

Of course, that doesn't mean they don't exist.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:21:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 12:47:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/9/2016 12:09:48 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/9/2016 10:37:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If Jehovah didn't exist, nothing would, since he had to exist to create it all.

But no, Atheists, even determined ones won't fry for eternity, Jehovah isn't the sadist most make him out to be. All opposers whether atheistic, supporters of false Gods, supporters of human rule, and especially those who insult God with beliefs such as hell-fire which is a distortion of his word, will simply ceased to exist, after Jehovah has made sure they know why they are being destroyed.

After all, there really is no excuse for not knowing why it is going to happen, especially today.

Ouch.
Narcissistic much ?

Narcissitic? It's nothing to do with me.

See that's not fair.

Truth rarely is fair because it is what it is and takes no account of what we want it to be.

We can either accept it or deny it, but we can't change it.

If Jehovah didn't exist , nothing would.
What kind of a statement is that.?. How . How possibly could you know this?

It is called "a fact" because it is.

The actual evidence available, such as it is, supports that, and despite over a century of effort, and 1 obvious mistranslation probably out of ignorance, no-one has been able to prove Genesis 1 wrong.

Why?

Because what few facts it actually gives us fit the scientific evidence 100%.

Science does try to go further, but it cannot demonstrate the reliability of its conclusions.

To come to this conclusion, was it .
(A) Someone told you so.

Like most people I learn what I do from what others say. However that does not mean I accept them at their word, especially since I have been told many different self-contradictory things. Never have, never will.

(B) you read it in a book.

That too.

(C) Jehovah told you.

Well in the first instance Jehovah did open my eyes to exactly how wrong this world is, abut 6 decades ago. I couldn't figure out who so many could believe so many things that were self-evidently wrong. I guess racism in all was the first thing I failed to understand. I always had a global outlook. Humans are all just humans, Nothing more, nothing less, no matter where they may have been born.

However, everything else is down to comparative research, however and wherever I could get my information from. mostly the library at first, but when I really intensified my research, when I felt I really needed to know by actually buying second hand books whenever I could find them, which in a University town (Bristol) was not hard).

I talked with people, listened to them, watched TV science programs and videos, and most of all I thought.

I used to believe in evolution, but the evidence leaves far too many holes in it.

I even tried rationalising it with Genesis 1, but it doesn't work.

I studied history to test our prophecy, including touring the British Museum.

The only book I have never been able to fault is the Bible. Unfortunately I also soon realised that people have messed it about, dishonestly changing things so that they no longer fit the overall pattern, and worst of all dishonestly removing Jehovah's name from it's pages everywhere that Jehovah allowed them to.

However deep study and comparative reading soon helped to smooth out the wrinkles men had caused, hence I soon owned numerous translations, and even copies of both the Q'ran and Book of Mormon, plus one or two Hindu and Buddhist books.

However I can easily fault most people's understanding of scriptreu, and that bit also, Jehovah, through his son helped me with, in fulfilment of Isaiah 54:13 and John 6:44-45 where Christ quotes that prophecy.

Isaiah 54:13
13 And all your sons will be taught by Jehovah,
And the peace of your sons will be abundant.

John 6:44, 45
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: "They will all be taught by Jehovah." Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

It isn't an easy path, but Jesus never said learning about him would be easy, and following him even less so.

he also made it clear that few would find the true path. I was determined to be one of those whether I liked it or not.

That's the trouble with truth, if you don;t like it, you have to learn to, since it remains the truth and there is no getting away from that.

Does that answer your questions?

Of course it won't suit you to believe it, so I don't expect you to.

Yes thank you mcb.
That answered my questions. How you going mate anyway? Good I hope .
Have a great day.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:49:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 12:47:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Narcissitic? It's nothing to do with me.
A man who claims to only use his god's mind and not his own?
A man who claims that his god praises him for his goodness?
A man who claims to speak for his god? etc etc etc
You are the epitome of narcissism.
It's OK it is just a manifestation of your insanity, your death will cure it and you don't have very long to wait.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 2:23:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 1:21:22 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/9/2016 12:47:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/9/2016 12:09:48 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/9/2016 10:37:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/8/2016 2:46:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Am I safe to say we would not be.
I mean the question it self. " What if God didn't exist. " makes no sense at all .
Why it's preposterous, ludicrous absolute nonsense.
If God didn't exist not 1 of us would be here at all
If he does exist we would be right here right now as is.

This question now asked to a Atheist.
This to is a little politically incorrect as well. As we like to "think" we are 100% sure god doesn't exist. But there is a allocation there. Wich allows the Christian belief to be.
The question as to a Atheist . I would think would be answered. If God didn't exist we would be right here right now as is. And if for some Strange reason he did exist. I believe we would be right here right now as is.
See the accommodation that has been allocated here.
If a Christian lives out the rest of his life believing in God . And there is no god . The atheists believe you will not receive no penalty or reward. No different ending.
Sound fair hey.?

But if a Atheist lived out the rest of his life not believing in god and in the end found out god was real. We go to hell , we go to hell and fry for eternity. This you promise us.

Real nice lot you are hey ?
Ya rude pricks.

If Jehovah didn't exist, nothing would, since he had to exist to create it all.

But no, Atheists, even determined ones won't fry for eternity, Jehovah isn't the sadist most make him out to be. All opposers whether atheistic, supporters of false Gods, supporters of human rule, and especially those who insult God with beliefs such as hell-fire which is a distortion of his word, will simply ceased to exist, after Jehovah has made sure they know why they are being destroyed.

After all, there really is no excuse for not knowing why it is going to happen, especially today.

Ouch.
Narcissistic much ?

Narcissitic? It's nothing to do with me.

See that's not fair.

Truth rarely is fair because it is what it is and takes no account of what we want it to be.

We can either accept it or deny it, but we can't change it.

If Jehovah didn't exist , nothing would.
What kind of a statement is that.?. How . How possibly could you know this?

It is called "a fact" because it is.

The actual evidence available, such as it is, supports that, and despite over a century of effort, and 1 obvious mistranslation probably out of ignorance, no-one has been able to prove Genesis 1 wrong.

Why?

Because what few facts it actually gives us fit the scientific evidence 100%.

Science does try to go further, but it cannot demonstrate the reliability of its conclusions.

To come to this conclusion, was it .
(A) Someone told you so.

Like most people I learn what I do from what others say. However that does not mean I accept them at their word, especially since I have been told many different self-contradictory things. Never have, never will.

(B) you read it in a book.

That too.

(C) Jehovah told you.

Well in the first instance Jehovah did open my eyes to exactly how wrong this world is, abut 6 decades ago. I couldn't figure out who so many could believe so many things that were self-evidently wrong. I guess racism in all was the first thing I failed to understand. I always had a global outlook. Humans are all just humans, Nothing more, nothing less, no matter where they may have been born.

However, everything else is down to comparative research, however and wherever I could get my information from. mostly the library at first, but when I really intensified my research, when I felt I really needed to know by actually buying second hand books whenever I could find them, which in a University town (Bristol) was not hard).

I talked with people, listened to them, watched TV science programs and videos, and most of all I thought.

I used to believe in evolution, but the evidence leaves far too many holes in it.

I even tried rationalising it with Genesis 1, but it doesn't work.

I studied history to test our prophecy, including touring the British Museum.

The only book I have never been able to fault is the Bible. Unfortunately I also soon realised that people have messed it about, dishonestly changing things so that they no longer fit the overall pattern, and worst of all dishonestly removing Jehovah's name from it's pages everywhere that Jehovah allowed them to.

However deep study and comparative reading soon helped to smooth out the wrinkles men had caused, hence I soon owned numerous translations, and even copies of both the Q'ran and Book of Mormon, plus one or two Hindu and Buddhist books.

However I can easily fault most people's understanding of scriptreu, and that bit also, Jehovah, through his son helped me with, in fulfilment of Isaiah 54:13 and John 6:44-45 where Christ quotes that prophecy.

Isaiah 54:13
13 And all your sons will be taught by Jehovah,
And the peace of your sons will be abundant.

John 6:44, 45
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: "They will all be taught by Jehovah." Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

It isn't an easy path, but Jesus never said learning about him would be easy, and following him even less so.

he also made it clear that few would find the true path. I was determined to be one of those whether I liked it or not.

That's the trouble with truth, if you don;t like it, you have to learn to, since it remains the truth and there is no getting away from that.

Does that answer your questions?

Of course it won't suit you to believe it, so I don't expect you to.

Yes thank you mcb.
That answered my questions. How you going mate anyway? Good I hope .
Have a great day.

Me? I am fine thanks, hope you are too.

Take care.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 2:27:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 1:49:35 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/9/2016 12:47:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Narcissitic? It's nothing to do with me.
A man who claims to only use his god's mind and not his own?

More a case of I claim to let Jehovah use my mind, which is true.

A man who claims that his god praises him for his goodness?

I wouldn't go that far, but he does encourage me to keep trying.

A man who claims to speak for his god? etc etc etc

All of Jehovah's servants speak for God and there are about 8,000,000 so far, so what. All it means is that I am nothing more than the vessel that Jehovah sends his message out in, as Jesus said, I am a good-for-nothing slave who does only that which I ought.

You are the epitome of narcissism.
It's OK it is just a manifestation of your insanity, your death will cure it and you don't have very long to wait.

Who knows, but you are welcome to your opinion, even if it is a screwed up as your mind.