Jump to topic:

I think god answered one of my prayers today

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:46:04 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Ever since i moved to Florida I have lamented the wide open spaces and freedom the west has. Florida is basically one giant bird sanctuary and nearly all the public land is off limits to any kind of recreational use (ATV Four wheelers and such) The state is relentless at taking land and making it off limits until the end of time. I often wondered why they even sell dirt bikes and four wheelers in this state. There are so few places to ride them and where you can it has to have a title which in most cases no one has and the rules and regulations are unending. Well out of the blue while I was lamenting this the answer to my problem came out of know where I wasn't even looking for it but there it was. I won't tell what it is because I don't want anyone to know about it. But it is private legit and 0 govt. Thank you lord.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:22:38 PM
At 5/8/2016 9:46:04 PM, sadolite wrote:
Ever since i moved to Florida I have lamented the wide open spaces and freedom the west has. Florida is basically one giant bird sanctuary and nearly all the public land is off limits to any kind of recreational use (ATV Four wheelers and such) The state is relentless at taking land and making it off limits until the end of time. I often wondered why they even sell dirt bikes and four wheelers in this state. There are so few places to ride them and where you can it has to have a title which in most cases no one has and the rules and regulations are unending. Well out of the blue while I was lamenting this the answer to my problem came out of know where I wasn't even looking for it but there it was. I won't tell what it is because I don't want anyone to know about it. But it is private legit and 0 govt. Thank you lord.

God found you a place to ride your ATV? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:13:36 AM
So you can change the will of God?
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 12:33:55 AM

ok if I use this

Voting for a woman for President simply because she is a woman is like eating a turd because it looks like a candy bar

its good real good.

anyway your right about Florida, actually it gets worse as you go up the east cost states, like pa. it seems if you go in land and stay away from the coast it starts to loosen up, but the closer south and to the glades the reg's shield goes up.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:02:40 AM

Yep. Thank the lord, because he went out of his way just to make sure you had a place to play.

Meanwhile all those people getting their heads chopped off in the middle east... well I guess he forgot about them.
jdmorgan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:28:26 AM
At 5/9/2016 1:02:40 AM, Double_R wrote:

Yep. Thank the lord, because he went out of his way just to make sure you had a place to play.

Meanwhile all those people getting their heads chopped off in the middle east... well I guess he forgot about them. : :

God answers prayers of the radical Islamic terrorists, too.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:41:39 AM
At 5/9/2016 1:28:26 AM, jdmorgan wrote:

Meanwhile all those people getting their heads chopped off in the middle east... well I guess he forgot about them. : :

They must have forgotten to pray for their lives.
jdmorgan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:48:04 AM
At 5/9/2016 1:41:39 AM, Double_R wrote:

They must have forgotten to pray for their lives. : :

Praying is like going to Las Vegas and playing the slot machines. The more you pray or play, the chances of winning increases.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 5:48:00 AM

Now just pray he finds your keys.
LMFAO
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:13:47 AM
At 5/9/2016 12:33:55 AM, DPMartin wrote:

ok if I use this

Voting for a woman for President simply because she is a woman is like eating a turd because it looks like a candy bar

its good real good.

Who says misogyny is rampant amongst theists? Lol.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:32:14 AM
At 5/9/2016 1:48:04 AM, jdmorgan wrote:

Praying is like going to Las Vegas and playing the slot machines. The more you pray or play, the chances of winning increases.

And your chances of going broke.
jdmorgan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:42:19 AM
At 5/9/2016 6:32:14 AM, desmac wrote:
At 5/9/2016 1:48:04 AM, jdmorgan wrote:

And your chances of going broke. : :

You're right. Many former religious people have given up praying for things and even walked away from their religion because God never answered their prayers. They would have probably done better in Las Vegas.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 2:04:17 PM

Meanwhile all those people getting their heads chopped off in the middle east... well I guess he forgot about them.

well bless your concerned for those people that understand they are where people get their heads chopped off for doing what they are doing. when are you going to put together a group to request God's Mercy for them?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 7:47:21 PM
It's about freedom dip shts not my personal want to ride an ATV. It's about being delivered from the tyranny of the scum sucking govt of this country. It's about showing me a way to destroy the tyranny of all who would take freedom away using the evil gun barrel of govt.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 7:54:06 PM
At 5/9/2016 7:47:21 PM, sadolite wrote:
It's about freedom dip shts not my personal want to ride an ATV. It's about being delivered from the tyranny of the scum sucking govt of this country. It's about showing me a way to destroy the tyranny of all who would take freedom away using the evil gun barrel of govt.

But thanks for all your well wishes anyway. You are predictable as the sun rising in the morning.

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 11:00:14 PM

Freedom? Don't be silly, your post is entirely about your selfish, uncaring ignorance and nothing more.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 12:52:12 AM
At 5/9/2016 2:04:17 PM, DPMartin wrote:

well bless your concerned for those people that understand they are where people get their heads chopped off for doing what they are doing. when are you going to put together a group to request God's Mercy for them?

When God finally decides to leave us evidence of his existence.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 12:54:01 AM

Actually this was about whether God answered your prayer.

But I really don't know what is more irritating, religious narcissism or conservatives watering down the word tyranny and then pretending that it is still meaningful to use.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 2:29:54 AM
No, it's about you and your god given right to destroy the environment.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:16:20 PM
At 5/10/2016 2:29:54 AM, bulproof wrote:

Yep, you hit it right on the nail head. I am a part of this planet and I have every bit as much right to make my mark on this earth as any other animal does. Your claim that my activities destroy the environment is pure and total hogwash. Wild boars devastate and tear up the land, but that's ok right? They don't stay on trails and don't care what they destroy. Have you ever seen what a pack of wild bores does to the land But again it's ok for them to rip everything to shreds. But since you are self loathing you don't think you have any rights at all. I am not you and thank god for that.

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:44:04 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:16:20 PM, sadolite wrote:

Yep, you hit it right on the nail head. I am a part of this planet and I have every bit as much right to make my mark on this earth as any other animal does. Your claim that my activities destroy the environment is pure and total hogwash. Wild boars devastate and tear up the land, but that's ok right? They don't stay on trails and don't care what they destroy. Have you ever seen what a pack of wild bores does to the land But again it's ok for them to rip everything to shreds. But since you are self loathing you don't think you have any rights at all. I am not you and thank god for that.

The silliest part is that you actually prayed for that.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:48:19 PM
At 5/10/2016 12:54:01 AM, Double_R wrote:

But I really don't know what is more irritating, religious narcissism or conservatives watering down the word tyranny and then pretending that it is still meaningful to use.

Tyranny is tyranny no mater how you look at it.

In Nevada, the federal government owns 81 percent of the land. On the land they manage, the feds are threatening to evict tenants who refuse to pay outrageous fees .Clivine Bundy was the last of a last of a dying breed, the only holdout who hasn"t been driven off land in Clark County in recent years, land his family has utilized and improved for nearly a century. The BLM murdered him. The Federal govt has no constitutional authority to own land outside of ten square miles in each state for federal use. Exceptions include ports of entry and boarder crossings. One man can't stand up to the govt but thousands can, I am now part of the thousands.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:58:45 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:44:04 PM, janesix wrote:

The silliest part is that you think my prayer was to ride a 4 wheeler. My prayer was to be delivered from tyranny. And I have. Make fun all you want, my prayer was answered. I now have what I had no hope of ever having again. That bothers you doesn't it. Does it bother you to here me say I thank god and not some govt agency or individual? Does it make your skin crawl. Does it make you want to take my happiness away?

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 10:12:18 PM
At 5/11/2016 9:58:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/11/2016 9:44:04 PM, janesix wrote:

The silliest part is that you think my prayer was to ride a 4 wheeler. My prayer was to be delivered from tyranny. And I have. Make fun all you want, my prayer was answered. I now have what I had no hope of ever having again. That bothers you doesn't it. Does it bother you to here me say I thank god and not some govt agency or individual? Does it make your skin crawl. Does it make you want to take my happiness away?
No i dont want to take your happiness away.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 1:52:50 AM
At 5/11/2016 9:48:19 PM, sadolite wrote:

Except when you redefine the word into something meaningless, which is what you are doing by applying it to anything going on in America today.

In Nevada, the federal government owns 81 percent of the land. On the land they manage, the feds are threatening to evict tenants who refuse to pay outrageous fees .Clivine Bundy was the last of a last of a dying breed, the only holdout who hasn"t been driven off land in Clark County in recent years, land his family has utilized and improved for nearly a century.

What gives Clivine Bundy the rights to this land?

The BLM murdered him.

He's still alive

The Federal govt has no constitutional authority to own land outside of ten square miles in each state for federal use.

So sue the federal government and let the supreme court handle it. That is after all what the constitution says right?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 4:11:21 AM
At 5/12/2016 1:52:50 AM, Double_R wrote:

Except when you redefine the word into something meaningless, which is what you are doing by applying it to anything going on in America today.

In Nevada, the federal government owns 81 percent of the land. On the land they manage, the feds are threatening to evict tenants who refuse to pay outrageous fees .Clivine Bundy was the last of a last of a dying breed, the only holdout who hasn"t been driven off land in Clark County in recent years, land his family has utilized and improved for nearly a century.

The BLM murdered him.

He's still alive

The Federal govt has no constitutional authority to own land outside of ten square miles in each state for federal use.

So sue the federal government and let the supreme court handle it. That is after all what the constitution says right?

I have been delivered from my tyranny. you hate that don't you.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 4:40:52 AM
At 5/12/2016 4:11:21 AM, sadolite wrote:

The BLM murdered him.

He's still alive

Ooh we have a rebel, albeit without a clue, but a rebel.
Are you on team drumpf?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 4:47:08 AM

God didn't answer your prayers. It was a demon that did , a crusty demon . God did invent 2-strokes .
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 9:27:11 PM
At 5/12/2016 4:40:52 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/12/2016 4:11:21 AM, sadolite wrote:

The BLM murdered him.

He's still alive

Ooh we have a rebel, albeit without a clue, but a rebel.
Are you on team drumpf?

I asked the govt to help, they basically told me to fck off and threatened me with arrest. I asked people, secular atheist every brand under the sun to help. Half told me I was basically a virus on the earth and have no rights at all to the use of the planet . The other half pretty much couldn't be bothered or just plain said sorry about your luck, that's just the way it is now. There is nothing you can do. Times change. Had I put my faith in them and govt I would still be in the same position I was before.