Jump to topic:

Muhammas is far superior to Jesus

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 3:21:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
any person of rationality can easily realise it. looking at their achievements, it is rather to compare me to Leonel Messi in terms of football or it is less absurd to compare me to Bobby fischer, Garry Kasparov, Magnus Carlsen regarding chess than comparing Jesus to Mohammad ibn Abdullah.

what did Jesus achieve in this life? nothing. even if we assume he existed, the greatest ahievement of Jesus is to be exagerated to be hero of a most widely spreaded mythology. on the other hand:

Muhammad estabilished a religion, an empire, a codex for a society, a codex for a wartime, a codex for a government.
all Jesus achieved was several "sentences". He just talked something many people can do. by the way, talking of Muhammad is less absurd than that of Jesus. even in the best achievement of Jesus Muhammad is far superior to him.

did Jesus establis a religion? no. the religion should be known as absurdity (also known as christianity) was not established by Jesus. that was established 3 centuries after the supposed life of Jesus. even that religion is based more on Paul than it is on Jesus.

today, the language Muhammad used is one of the most widely spoken languages. on the contrary, the language Jesus spoke was once on the verge of disappearing..
as a result of ideology of Muhammad, the city he lived and preached in is one of the most touristic places. well, what about the place where Jesus lived? someone barely visits there.

really, the gap between chess skills of mine and Fischer, Kasparov is far smaller than the influence gap between Jesus and Mohammad.
if Mohammad was Bobby Fischer, then Jesus would be 2 year old Artur (me) who does not know anything about chess yet. at 2-3 I really did not know anything about chess.
if we say Mohammad is Leonel Messi then Jesus would be 6 month old Artur who could have not known what the ball is.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
persianimmortal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:45:36 PM
At 5/9/2016 3:21:05 PM, Artur wrote:
any person of rationality can easily realise it. looking at their achievements, it is rather to compare me to Leonel Messi in terms of football or it is less absurd to compare me to Bobby fischer, Garry Kasparov, Magnus Carlsen regarding chess than comparing Jesus to Mohammad ibn Abdullah.

what did Jesus achieve in this life? nothing. even if we assume he existed, the greatest ahievement of Jesus is to be exagerated to be hero of a most widely spreaded mythology. on the other hand:

Muhammad estabilished a religion, an empire, a codex for a society, a codex for a wartime, a codex for a government.
all Jesus achieved was several "sentences". He just talked something many people can do. by the way, talking of Muhammad is less absurd than that of Jesus. even in the best achievement of Jesus Muhammad is far superior to him.

did Jesus establis a religion? no. the religion should be known as absurdity (also known as christianity) was not established by Jesus. that was established 3 centuries after the supposed life of Jesus. even that religion is based more on Paul than it is on Jesus.

today, the language Muhammad used is one of the most widely spoken languages. on the contrary, the language Jesus spoke was once on the verge of disappearing..
as a result of ideology of Muhammad, the city he lived and preached in is one of the most touristic places. well, what about the place where Jesus lived? someone barely visits there.

really, the gap between chess skills of mine and Fischer, Kasparov is far smaller than the influence gap between Jesus and Mohammad.
if Mohammad was Bobby Fischer, then Jesus would be 2 year old Artur (me) who does not know anything about chess yet. at 2-3 I really did not know anything about chess.
if we say Mohammad is Leonel Messi then Jesus would be 6 month old Artur who could have not known what the ball is.

What's your point?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 8:34:05 PM

You must like molesting children and beheading people. Muhhamed did. You just admitted to being a paedophile lover.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:07:49 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! STOP PLEASE!!!! I'M LAUGHING TOO HARD. THIS IS HURTING MY STOMACH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU'RE SUCH A COMEDIAN.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:46:30 PM
At 5/9/2016 8:34:05 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

You must like molesting children and beheading people. Muhhamed did. You just admitted to being a paedophile lover.

That is like saying you want to be mocked, beaten and crucified because you are a Jesus freak. Get real.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:48:22 PM

Then please tell, what are the wisest words that Mohammed said? Wasn"t he just a copyist for words that were allegedly from God? The whole religion is allegedly based on Quran that is from God, not from Mohammed.

Obviously the errand boy had some good things like believe messengers of God, which Jesus is also.

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
Surat An-Nisā' 4:171
http://quran.com...

On basis of Quran, people should believe Jesus.

Jesus didn"t claim to be great, according to the Bible. He told that he did just what God had ordered him to do. But in my opinion he did greatly, and is the best man that has ever lived. And he really did establish kingdom of everlasting peace. It is not just as simple as some murder cult caliphate that has no idea of right and wrong.
HardRockHallelujah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 12:01:04 AM

On what Universe is Muhammad better than Jesus? Certainly not this one.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 2:38:48 AM
At 5/9/2016 9:46:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That is like saying you want to be mocked, beaten and crucified because you are a Jesus freak. Get real.

Our role model was merciful. Yours beheaded, raped, and destroyed all after he got done molesting kids and finished up with the demon in Medina.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

HardRockHallelujah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:02:43 AM

Jesus achieved nothing?

If you really think Jesus accomplished nothing you are more ignorant then I thought.

Accomplishments of Jesus:

1) Even though he preached his message for 3 years, he managed to spring forth the largest religion in the world.

2) Even though he was a Jewish carpenter from Galilee, he managed to become the most famous man in history.

3) Even though he was executed his movement didn't collapse, but exists until this very day as the world's largest religion.

4) Even though he was crucified and buried in a tomb, he was proclaimed as risen from the dead in the same city he was buried; which would've been impossible had his tomb not been empty. The corpse of Jesus would've been all that was needed to make Christianity collapse, yet his body was never produced.

So you think Jesus accomplished nothing? You must be crazy and must ignore all of his obvious accomplishments.

Yes, Muhammad produced the Qur'an, a book that is not in chronological order, a book that inspires thousands of terrorists to commit violence every single day in the name of Islam, a book that allows men to beat women into submission, a book that allows men to have sex with prepubescent girls, a book that allows men to rape female captives, a book that claims to be clear yet is the furthest thing from being clear.
Several sentences? So Jesus managed to become the single most famous man in history by only uttering "several sentences"? If what you say is true (which it isn't), that in and of itself proves Jesus left a lasting impact on his followers for no reason whatsoever; which would be an amazing accomplishment.
The only way to try to argue that Paul was supposedly the one who invented Christianity requires you to misquote, misuse, and abuse the writings of Paul and the Gospels.. Any reading of the New Testament as a whole would refute the myth that Paul invented Christianity.
What does this prove? Nothing.
LOL. Non-Muslims are not even allowed in the holy city of Islam - Mecca while non-Christians and non-Jews are allowed in Jerusalem and Galilee. So what on Earth are you talking about?

Yes if you're delusional and have no concern for truth or reality, you might be able to convince yourself of your nonsense analogies.

You must be a Muhammadan in disguise or just an radical liberal who is trying to be politically correct and not hurt the feelings of "poor" Muhammadans.

The logic of liberals like you:

1) Blame everything on Christianity.
2) Deflect criticism from Islam.
3) Repeatedly state after every terrorist attack a Muslim commits everyday like a broken record that terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.
4) Have no shame in insulting Jesus and his religion.
5) Have all the shame in the world in insulting Muhammad or his religion.

Once you wake up from your strong delusion and realize the falsehood of everything you have just said maybe then will anyone take you seriously.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 6:35:20 AM

TREsspa, can't the two of them just have a pissing contest to see who is better? I'm sure HBO would love to televise it.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 10:20:19 AM

ahahaha, typical christian who cant face the realities. just show me the place where I said what you claim to have said.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 10:24:41 AM
At 5/10/2016 12:01:04 AM, HardRockHallelujah wrote:

On what Universe is Muhammad better than Jesus? Certainly not this one.
better is subjective. but in many ways, Mohammad is better (superior) than Jesus especially in this *universe*.

His intelligence, leadership skills were better than that of Jesus.
Hitler did many damages to this world and I did not but it does not make me superior person than Hitler, it does not negate the fact that Hitler achieved far more things than I achieved.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 10:48:39 AM

Alphonse de Lamartine:
"Never has a man proposed for himself, voluntarily or involuntarily, a goal more sublime, since this goal was beyond measure: undermine the superstitions placed between the creature and the Creator, give back God to man and man to God, reinstate the rational and saintly idea of divinity in the midst of this prevailing chaos of material and disfigured gods of idolatry.

Never has a man accomplished in such a short time such an immense and long lasting revolution in the world, since less than two centuries after his predication, Islam, preaching and armed, ruled over three Arabias, and conquered to God"s unity Persia, the Khorasan, Transoxania, Western India, Syria, Egypt, Ethiopia, and all the known continent of Southern Africa, many islands of the Mediterranean, Spain and part of Gaul.

If the grandeur of the aim, the smallness of the means, the immensity of the results are the three measures of a man"s genius, who would dare humanly compare a great man of modern history with Muhammad?

The most famous have only moved weapons, laws, empires; they founded, when they founded anything, only material powers, often crumbling before them. This man not only moved armies, legislation, empires, peoples, dynasties, millions of men over a third of the inhabited globe; but he also moved ideas, beliefs, souls. He founded upon a book, of which each letter has become a law, a spiritual nationality embracing people of all languages and races; and made an indelible imprint upon this Muslim nation, for the hatred of false gods and the passion for the God, One and Immaterial.

Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of a rational dogma for a cult without imagery, founder of twenty earthly empires and of one spiritual empire, this is Muhammad.

Of all the scales by which one measures human grandeur, which man has been greater""
Never fart near dog
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 11:05:27 AM

Jesus achieved nothing?

If you really think Jesus accomplished nothing you are more ignorant then I thought.

Accomplishments of Jesus:

1) Even though he preached his message for 3 years, he managed to spring forth the largest religion in the world.
he did not spread anything, if he was not exagerated we would have known nothing. all information about him is spreaded by others, Jesus did not thing. however, even if we assume he did, then it is written in my post: the greatest ahievement of Jesus is to be exagerated to be hero of a most widely spreaded mythology. if you think it is an accomplishment, then it is his [only and] greatest achievement.

2) Even though he was a Jewish carpenter from Galilee, he managed to become the most famous man in history.
no, Muhammad is more popular than him. by the way, it too belongs to the achievement I mentioned: to be the hero of the most common mythology.
3) Even though he was executed his movement didn't collapse, but exists until this very day as the world's largest religion.
it is not his accomplishment, it is due to those who spreaded this mythology. btw, it too belongs to tthe thing I mentioned.
4) Even though he was crucified and buried in a tomb, he was proclaimed as risen from the dead in the same city he was buried; which would've been impossible had his tomb not been empty. The corpse of Jesus would've been all that was needed to make Christianity collapse, yet his body was never produced.
I agree, he is the hero of the most common mythology. I mentioned it. all your 4 points belong to that 'accomplishment'.
and then, what difference does it have from the achievement of his I mentioned
So you think Jesus accomplished nothing? You must be crazy and must ignore all of his obvious accomplishments.
yes, he achieved nothig. being a hero of a mythology is not accomplishment, that just means some people used you in his/her fantasy, not your accomplishment but of the one who used you in hisher fantasy. no thanks to jesus but thanks to those who exagerated him.
Yes, Muhammad produced the Qur'an, a book that is not in chronological order
Jesus did not write even a book, that is something many people did and do.
a book that inspires thousands of terrorists to commit violence every single day in the name of Islam,
Jesus did even not do that, it too shows how superior was Mohammad to jesus.
Hitler influenced many and I did not, but the thing I did not do does not make me superior to Hitler, the same goes for Mohammad and Jesus.
a book that allows men to beat women into submission, a book that allows men to have sex with prepubescent girls, a book that allows men to rape female captives, a book that claims to be clear yet is the furthest thing from being clear.
still, Jesus was not able to do even this., by the way, the book that is known to include Jesus allows all you mentioned as well. even, it allows far more thinggs.
Several sentences? So Jesus managed to become the single most famous man in history by only uttering "several sentences"?
1. Mohammad is more popular than jesus. 2. jesus' popularity is due to mythology in which he is exagerated.
If what you say is true (which it isn't),
it is true.
that in and of itself proves Jesus left a lasting impact on his followers for no reason whatsoever;
no, it proves Jesus is a hero of the most common mythology. he has no any impact.
which would be an amazing accomplishment.
being an exagerated hero of a mythology is an accomplushment?
The only way to try to argue that Paul was supposedly the one who invented Christianity requires you to misquote
right, christianity was not invented by Paul, it was invented 2-3 centuries after the death of Paul and Jesus. actually, it took long time. first, they chose books based on "polls", then how to see jesus was also decided through a poll.
misuse, and abuse the writings of Paul and the Gospels.. Any reading of the New Testament as a whole would refute the myth that Paul invented Christianity.
any reading of the new testament and history will refute all you have said.
What does this prove? Nothing.
it proves the influence of Mohammad. it proves Mohammad was far superior, far more influential than Jesus.
LOL. Non-Muslims are not even allowed in the holy city of Islam - Mecca while non-Christians and non-Jews are allowed in Jerusalem and Galilee. So what on Earth are you talking about?
again, look at the numbers of tourist that come to those cities. which has more tourist? then you may understand what I am talking about.

Yes if you're delusional and have no concern for truth or reality, you might be able to convince yourself of your nonsense analogies.
indeed, if a persion is delusional and have no concern for truth, reality, objectivity then that person might be able to convince himself/herself that Jesus is worthy to be compared to another historical person. otherwise, person can easily know jesus is not worthy.

You must be a Muhammadan in disguise or just an radical liberal who is trying to be politically correct and not hurt the feelings of "poor" Muhammadans.
neither one, I am objective and rational. by the way, I am liberal, that is right.

The logic of liberals like you:

1) Blame everything on Christianity.
2) Deflect criticism from Islam.
3) Repeatedly state after every terrorist attack a Muslim commits everyday like a broken record that terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.
4) Have no shame in insulting Jesus and his religion.
5) Have all the shame in the world in insulting Muhammad or his religion.

Once you wake up from your strong delusion and realize the falsehood of everything you have just said maybe then will anyone take you seriously.

people like you (known as christians) lack: logic, rationality, objectivity. if a person exposes and demonstrated that absurdity (known as christianity) is just a b.llsh.t then that must be muslim according to them.
someone does not need to be muslim how low-level Jesus
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 12:26:19 PM
At 5/10/2016 2:38:48 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Our role model was merciful. Yours beheaded, raped, and destroyed all after he got done molesting kids and finished up with the demon in Medina.

Your role model ended up a dead corpse nailed to a wooden cross before he could even share a bed with a woman. The prophet lived a full life with a full harem and made every man's dream come true. 4 women for every man.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 2:17:30 PM
At 5/10/2016 12:26:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Your role model ended up a dead corpse nailed to a wooden cross before he could even share a bed with a woman. The prophet lived a full life with a full harem and made every man's dream come true. 4 women for every man.

So Muhammed wanted you fixated on sex and multiple women and conquest. So...tell us...What is Satan like?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 2:20:15 PM

My role model served others, cared about others, and was willing to sacrifice Himself for others. So what we have is a man who was the epitimy of goodness.

Muhammed taught the opposite. So what we have with Muhammed is the epitimy of what brings on the iniquity that enrages the full wrath of God.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 2:26:01 PM
At 5/10/2016 2:17:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

So Muhammed wanted you fixated on sex and multiple women and conquest. So...tell us...What is Satan like?

That was a comparison between a dead corpse nailed to a wooden cross and a prophet who was blessed with a full life.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:53:46 PM
At 5/10/2016 2:26:01 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That was a comparison between a dead corpse nailed to a wooden cross and a prophet who was blessed with a full life.

His "full life" was one of suicidal thoughts, paedaphilia, selfishness, and greed. He got his authority from the god mentioned in 2 Corinthians 4:4. It was temporary. He is dead. Jesus is not.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:14:34 PM
At 5/10/2016 3:53:46 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

His "full life" was one of suicidal thoughts, paedaphilia, selfishness, and greed. He got his authority from the god mentioned in 2 Corinthians 4:4. It was temporary. He is dead. Jesus is not.

Jesus only appears to people suffering from serious hallucinations, temporal lobe epilepsy (Paul) and tbe mentally ill. His ministry lasted only 3 years. Every picture Jesus shows him to be a white man when in fact he was a middle eastern Jew.

Here is how Jesus was described in the bible.

Isaiah 53:3 ew International Version
He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Any wonder why he never married and may have even been gay according to Secret Mark.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 5:08:48 PM
At 5/10/2016 4:14:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Jesus only appears to people suffering from serious hallucinations, temporal lobe epilepsy (Paul) and tbe mentally ill. His ministry lasted only 3 years. Every picture Jesus shows him to be a white man when in fact he was a middle eastern Jew.

He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Any wonder why he never married and may have even been gay according to Secret Mark.

I bet the christians here are thankful that Hari appointed himself christian champion of DDO.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 5:16:00 PM
Jesus= Spiritual man
Muhammad= Carnal man

Far enough said, not even on the same playing fields.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 5:21:18 PM
At 5/10/2016 4:14:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Or to over a million Muslims...

uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 5:52:17 PM
At 5/10/2016 5:16:00 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Jesus= Spiritual man
Muhammad= Carnal man

Far enough said, not even on the same playing fields.

What does Spiritual man mean regarding to Jesus?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 5:54:04 PM

You may like breastfeeding muslims but Muhammad was a paedophile. Sorry, truth is truth.

And by the way, doesn't your christian wife worship that nailed cross. I don't have a problem with that even if the stick doubles up as a dildo.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)