Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

London's new Muslim mayor

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London
Harikrish
Posts: 11,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:36:58 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

I never said I blame Muslims for the low birth rate of Britons. There are plenty of Muslim sluts out there who, when they are out of site of their dads and brothers will have sex with plenty of guys. don't kid yourself.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:49:27 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 9:36:58 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

I never said I blame Muslims for the low birth rate of Britons. There are plenty of Muslim sluts out there who, when they are out of site of their dads and brothers will have sex with plenty of guys. don't kid yourself.

Maybe that is why Britons elected a Muslim mayor because Muslims are more fun. You never know what you are going to get.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:51:31 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 9:49:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:36:58 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

I never said I blame Muslims for the low birth rate of Britons. There are plenty of Muslim sluts out there who, when they are out of site of their dads and brothers will have sex with plenty of guys. don't kid yourself.

Maybe that is why Britons elected a Muslim mayor because Muslims are more fun. You never know what you are going to get.

Maybe so
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:07:42 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

You are so nuts. Let me ask you, since you "grew up" Muslim, you must be one too, right?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:18:07 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 10:07:42 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

You are so nuts. Let me ask you, since you "grew up" Muslim, you must be one too, right?

Do you know what apostasy is?

I became agnostic for a times because no god was better than Allah.

But I found out agnosticism gives you nothing,and not all religions are the same. And when it comes to religion, there really aren't that many main flavors, and they do correlate together in profound ways.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:20:37 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The Quran does not allow seperation of church and state. Islam is a religion of conquest in that all of the Earth is to be conquered for Islam. No fitnah
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Chloe8
Posts: 2,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:23:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Most people who voted for him weren't atheists bronto. Its hardly surprising liberals voted for the labour candidate. Goldsmith was a terrible candidate (from an electability perspective) and ran a poorly thought out campaign and alienated moderates. He is a billionaires son who inherited 250 million pounds. People admired Khan because of his poor background and hard work. Religion was not a key reason for their decision to vote for him.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 12:29:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 10:20:37 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The Quran does not allow seperation of church and state.

The separation of church and state wasn't a theological decision, but a secular and political one. Historically, few religious traditions support such division -- including Christianity. Many faiths, including clerics of Christian faith, rail often against secularism. You have to go quite far afield to find religions that forbid clergy from participating in politics (Baha'i does, for example.)
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 1:19:10 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 10:23:41 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Most people who voted for him weren't atheists bronto. Its hardly surprising liberals voted for the labour candidate. Goldsmith was a terrible candidate (from an electability perspective) and ran a poorly thought out campaign and alienated moderates. He is a billionaires son who inherited 250 million pounds. People admired Khan because of his poor background and hard work. Religion was not a key reason for their decision to vote for him.

Wasn't it you who was peacocking about the UK being atheist...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 1:38:25 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

You say that like its a bad thing.
Meh!
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 2:36:17 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 1:38:25 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

You say that like its a bad thing.

This mayor? Just got out of prison...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:42:17 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Ignorance.
Whatcha say?
Fcking ignorance.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 6:29:46 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 2:36:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/10/2016 1:38:25 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

You say that like its a bad thing.

This mayor? Just got out of prison...

Which prison? What was he incarcerated for? How long was he in for? When did he get out?
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 6:47:44 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

A new thread about the First Muslim Mayor of an EU capital city, third post in, and the self-appointed christian champion of DDO, brings the discussion down to "raw sex and multiple partners. Way to go, chump.
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 7:18:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

What a SICK racist post. I think the new Mayor of London is a good guy, better than scruffy old Boris who was mayor before him!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 12:21:44 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 1:38:25 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

You say that like its a bad thing.

It is bad for elections. Duh!!!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 1:16:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 6:29:46 AM, desmac wrote:
At 5/10/2016 2:36:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/10/2016 1:38:25 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

You say that like its a bad thing.

This mayor? Just got out of prison...

Which prison? What was he incarcerated for? How long was he in for? When did he get out?

It appears you are still stuck on stupid and cannot learn to use a search engine.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 1:29:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 1:16:02 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:29:46 AM, desmac wrote:
At 5/10/2016 2:36:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/10/2016 1:38:25 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

You say that like its a bad thing.

This mayor? Just got out of prison...

Which prison? What was he incarcerated for? How long was he in for? When did he get out?

It appears you are still stuck on stupid and cannot learn to use a search engine.

Search engines typically don't return "no such evidence". That is why its being asked, I have been pouring the web trying to find where Mr. Khan might have been incarcerated at, for what, and for how long. I have yet to find anything.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 2:15:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 1:29:30 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 5/10/2016 1:16:02 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:29:46 AM, desmac wrote:
At 5/10/2016 2:36:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/10/2016 1:38:25 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

You say that like its a bad thing.

This mayor? Just got out of prison...

Which prison? What was he incarcerated for? How long was he in for? When did he get out?

It appears you are still stuck on stupid and cannot learn to use a search engine.

Search engines typically don't return "no such evidence". That is why its being asked, I have been pouring the web trying to find where Mr. Khan might have been incarcerated at, for what, and for how long. I have yet to find anything.

Which could only mean they are fabricated lies to smear tbe good name of Mr. khan. I am sure his opposition would have already investigated his past record to use against him and were not successful either.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:22:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

White skinned women are not shy. They are genetically incapable of doing so.

Muslims are vermins.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:54:09 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 1:16:02 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:29:46 AM, desmac wrote:
At 5/10/2016 2:36:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/10/2016 1:38:25 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

You say that like its a bad thing.

This mayor? Just got out of prison...

Which prison? What was he incarcerated for? How long was he in for? When did he get out?

It appears you are still stuck on stupid and cannot learn to use a search engine.

Having used several search engines and finding no record on any of them of Sadiq Khan MP , Mayor of London having served time in a prison, I thought I should ask the person who claimed he had for further details.Still waiting on Grittyraptor's reply.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:04:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 3:22:55 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

White skinned women are not shy. They are genetically incapable of doing so.

Muslims are vermins.

You are a hater because you were born a low caste untouchable. It's in your Karma.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:17:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Babar Ahmad,born London, England, May 1974) is a British Muslim of Pakistani descent who spent eight years in prison without trial in the United Kingdom from 2004-12 fighting extradition to the United States. The US accused him of providing material support to terrorism via a website that he set up in the UK in 1996 to publish stories about the conflicts in Bosnia and Chechnya, but which in 2000-2001 allowed two articles to be posted on the site offering support to the then Taliban government in Afghanistan.

http://www.bbc.com...

Sadiq Khan linked to terrorist organizations.

http://www.standard.co.uk...

Supports terrorists and fought for release of Babar Ahmad. Was in U.S. prison meeting with Ahmad on many occasions.

http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:41:10 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 4:17:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Babar Ahmad,born London, England, May 1974) is a British Muslim of Pakistani descent who spent eight years in prison without trial in the United Kingdom from 2004-12 fighting extradition to the United States. The US accused him of providing material support to terrorism via a website that he set up in the UK in 1996 to publish stories about the conflicts in Bosnia and Chechnya, but which in 2000-2001 allowed two articles to be posted on the site offering support to the then Taliban government in Afghanistan.

http://www.bbc.com...

Sadiq Khan linked to terrorist organizations.

http://www.standard.co.uk...

Supports terrorists and fought for release of Babar Ahmad. Was in U.S. prison meeting with Ahmad on many occasions.

http://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk...

Should Americans be bombing London?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:44:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 4:17:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Babar Ahmad,born London, England, May 1974) is a British Muslim of Pakistani descent who spent eight years in prison without trial in the United Kingdom from 2004-12 fighting extradition to the United States. The US accused him of providing material support to terrorism via a website that he set up in the UK in 1996 to publish stories about the conflicts in Bosnia and Chechnya, but which in 2000-2001 allowed two articles to be posted on the site offering support to the then Taliban government in Afghanistan.

http://www.bbc.com...

Sadiq Khan linked to terrorist organizations.

If by speaking out against you consider it "linked", sure.

http://www.standard.co.uk...

Supports terrorists and fought for release of Babar Ahmad. Was in U.S. prison meeting with Ahmad on many occasions.

If by "release" you mean "tried in the UK rather than the US", sure. I think appointed and recommended council is supposed to met with their clients.




I am not confident being/acting as a lawyer for some one qualifies as "links" to terrorism, at least in any meaningful way.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 5:05:34 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 6:29:46 AM, desmac wrote:
At 5/10/2016 2:36:17 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/10/2016 1:38:25 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:31:29 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:16:20 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/9/2016 6:31:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Looks like he spent some time in an American prison. He has visited some high profile twrrorists while they were in prison.

Have Liberal Atheists completely lost their minds? Yes.

Britain has mistakenly let in so many Muslims and they out birth native Britons. Having said that, he was democratically elected and just because he's Muslim doesn't mean he won't act with integrety and put his religion to the side and keep it in his private life. If he doesn't then he'll create a lot of anger in London

The problem is with the women in Britain who are more interest in raw sex and multiple partners and not marriage or children. Don't blame the Muslims women for Britons low birth rates and election losses.

You say that like its a bad thing.

This mayor? Just got out of prison...

Which prison? What was he incarcerated for? How long was he in for? When did he get out?

Reply?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 5:20:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 4:44:30 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 5/10/2016 4:17:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Babar Ahmad,born London, England, May 1974) is a British Muslim of Pakistani descent who spent eight years in prison without trial in the United Kingdom from 2004-12 fighting extradition to the United States. The US accused him of providing material support to terrorism via a website that he set up in the UK in 1996 to publish stories about the conflicts in Bosnia and Chechnya, but which in 2000-2001 allowed two articles to be posted on the site offering support to the then Taliban government in Afghanistan.

http://www.bbc.com...

Sadiq Khan linked to terrorist organizations.

If by speaking out against you consider it "linked", sure.

http://www.standard.co.uk...

Supports terrorists and fought for release of Babar Ahmad. Was in U.S. prison meeting with Ahmad on many occasions.

If by "release" you mean "tried in the UK rather than the US", sure. I think appointed and recommended council is supposed to met with their clients.




I am not confident being/acting as a lawyer for some one qualifies as "links" to terrorism, at least in any meaningful way.

If had been a Christian you would have crucified them. I've seen your posts.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...