Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Galatians 5:22-23

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

The answer is absolutely simple and nothing to do with me.

As anyone who has ever served Jehovah, from his only begotten son on down, will tell you as Paul does at Philippians 4:13 For all things I have the strength by virtue of him who imparts power to me.

Whatever that sounds like to you it is simply a fact that Jehovah takes full advantage of every opportunity to show his power to others, as well as his great love for those who choose to serve him.

Of course it also allows us to do as Paul says when he quotes from Jeremiah 9:24 and Psalm 34:2 at 1 Corinthians 1:31 so that it may be just as it is written: "The one who boasts, let him boast in Jehovah."

Jeremiah 9:24
24 "But let the one boasting boast about this:
That he has insight and knowledge of me,
That I am Jehovah, the One showing loyal love, justice, and righteousness in the earth,
For in these things I take delight," declares Jehovah.

Psalm 34:2
2 I will boast in Jehovah;
The meek will hear and rejoice.

So I shall continue to "boast in Jehovah" and all he has done for me. Credit where it is due after all.

It truly is as simple as that.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 2:10:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

The answer is absolutely simple and nothing to do with me.

As anyone who has ever served Jehovah, from his only begotten son on down, will tell you as Paul does at Philippians 4:13 For all things I have the strength by virtue of him who imparts power to me.

Whatever that sounds like to you it is simply a fact that Jehovah takes full advantage of every opportunity to show his power to others, as well as his great love for those who choose to serve him.

Of course it also allows us to do as Paul says when he quotes from Jeremiah 9:24 and Psalm 34:2 at 1 Corinthians 1:31 so that it may be just as it is written: "The one who boasts, let him boast in Jehovah."

Jeremiah 9:24
24 "But let the one boasting boast about this:
That he has insight and knowledge of me,
That I am Jehovah, the One showing loyal love, justice, and righteousness in the earth,
For in these things I take delight," declares Jehovah.

Psalm 34:2
2 I will boast in Jehovah;
The meek will hear and rejoice.

So I shall continue to "boast in Jehovah" and all he has done for me. Credit where it is due after all.

It truly is as simple as that.

We know you spend all your time posting on DDO praises of Jehovah. Nobody gets who this Jehovah is on this religious forum because the name Jehovah cannot be found in the original Hebrew and Greek bibles. Then you claim Jesus is an angel which is another ridiculous belief. And you claim you are following the one true teachings of Jehovah as published by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

But the Jehovah's Witnesses have published a 100 years of prophecy blunders. Their publication Watchtower has changed their positions many many times sometimes changing their position 6 times over a single issue like 'this generation'.

"Watchtower has promoted six different and contradictory explanations of "this generation." Many Witnesses based crucial life choices on the understanding that Armageddon would arrive before the death of all those born prior to 1914. Can an organization that makes such critical errors rightfully claim they alone are directed by God?

List of changes by year.

Original teaching, Since 1927, Since 1951, Since 1995, Since 2008, Current teaching - since 2010"

You say Jehovah gives you strength and virtue. You don't tell us when this transformation happened because you condition has gotten worse over time.

Here is where we found you. Tell us what Jehovah has helped you change. Don't you still live alone with a dog? Aren't you still wobbly lopsided and physically handicapped? Aren't you still disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses with little chance of being reinstated after 11 years of rejection?

To recap:

You remain divorced after 4 marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You engaged in unnatural sexual acts and called yourself a serial adulterer.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda.

You haven't overcome any of the problems you started out with and yet you keep saying on DDO Jehovah gives you the strength. Is it just the strength to continue each day because your clinical depression makes day to day living so much harder.

Here is what you go through daily because of your clinical depression:

Fatigue or loss of energy almost every day
Feelings of worthlessness or guilt almost every day
Impaired concentration, indecisiveness
Insomnia or hypersomnia (excessive sleeping) almost every day
Markedly diminished interest or pleasure in almost all activities nearly every day (called anhedonia, this symptom can be indicated by reports from significant others)
Restlessness or feeling slowed down
Recurring thoughts of death or suicide
Significant weight loss or gain (a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month)

So even if this Jehovah is helping you cope. You are disadvantaged by your handicap and the bad choices you made. How can you preach to members here who don't suffer your handicaps or have a sordid past like yours and are better humans than you can ever hope to be? Aren't you speaking to the wrong choir.

You need to go back to the Jehovah's Witnesses and show them how their Jehovah helped you and you have repented and is ready to be reinstated. That will be an improvement that they can recognize and we an applaud.

But DDO is not the place for a 67 year old pervert to share his cultish beliefs which was so warped he was even disfellowshipped and shunned by the same cult elders.

Simple as
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:16:15 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 2:10:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

The answer is absolutely simple and nothing to do with me.

As anyone who has ever served Jehovah, from his only begotten son on down, will tell you as Paul does at Philippians 4:13 For all things I have the strength by virtue of him who imparts power to me.

Whatever that sounds like to you it is simply a fact that Jehovah takes full advantage of every opportunity to show his power to others, as well as his great love for those who choose to serve him.

Of course it also allows us to do as Paul says when he quotes from Jeremiah 9:24 and Psalm 34:2 at 1 Corinthians 1:31 so that it may be just as it is written: "The one who boasts, let him boast in Jehovah."

Jeremiah 9:24
24 "But let the one boasting boast about this:
That he has insight and knowledge of me,
That I am Jehovah, the One showing loyal love, justice, and righteousness in the earth,
For in these things I take delight," declares Jehovah.

Psalm 34:2
2 I will boast in Jehovah;
The meek will hear and rejoice.

So I shall continue to "boast in Jehovah" and all he has done for me. Credit where it is due after all.

It truly is as simple as that.

We know you spend all your time posting on DDO praises of Jehovah. Nobody gets who this Jehovah is on this religious forum because the name Jehovah cannot be found in the original Hebrew and Greek bibles. Then you claim Jesus is an angel which is another ridiculous belief. And you claim you are following the one true teachings of Jehovah as published by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

But the Jehovah's Witnesses have published a 100 years of prophecy blunders. Their publication Watchtower has changed their positions many many times sometimes changing their position 6 times over a single issue like 'this generation'.

"Watchtower has promoted six different and contradictory explanations of "this generation." Many Witnesses based crucial life choices on the understanding that Armageddon would arrive before the death of all those born prior to 1914. Can an organization that makes such critical errors rightfully claim they alone are directed by God?

List of changes by year.

Original teaching, Since 1927, Since 1951, Since 1995, Since 2008, Current teaching - since 2010"

You say Jehovah gives you strength and virtue. You don't tell us when this transformation happened because you condition has gotten worse over time.

Here is where we found you. Tell us what Jehovah has helped you change. Don't you still live alone with a dog? Aren't you still wobbly lopsided and physically handicapped? Aren't you still disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses with little chance of being reinstated after 11 years of rejection?

To recap:

You remain divorced after 4 marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You engaged in unnatural sexual acts and called yourself a serial adulterer.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda.

You haven't overcome any of the problems you started out with and yet you keep saying on DDO Jehovah gives you the strength. Is it just the strength to continue each day because your clinical depression makes day to day living so much harder.

Here is what you go through daily because of your clinical depression:

Fatigue or loss of energy almost every day
Feelings of worthlessness or guilt almost every day
Impaired concentration, indecisiveness
Insomnia or hypersomnia (excessive sleeping) almost every day
Markedly diminished interest or pleasure in almost all activities nearly every day (called anhedonia, this symptom can be indicated by reports from significant others)
Restlessness or feeling slowed down
Recurring thoughts of death or suicide
Significant weight loss or gain (a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month)

So even if this Jehovah is helping you cope. You are disadvantaged by your handicap and the bad choices you made. How can you preach to members here who don't suffer your handicaps or have a sordid past like yours and are better humans than you can ever hope to be? Aren't you speaking to the wrong choir.

You need to go back to the Jehovah's Witnesses and show them how their Jehovah helped you and you have repented and is ready to be reinstated. That will be an improvement that they can recognize and we an applaud.

But DDO is not the place for a 67 year old pervert to share his cultish beliefs which was so warped he was even disfellowshipped and shunned by the same cult elders.

Simple as

Still coming out with the same exaggerations, half truths and downright lies eh Hari?

You know what Christ thinks of lies and liars and yet you still do it.

Your choice I guess.

Incidentally all the oldest English printed Bibles contain the name Jehovah in the places that the NWT puts it.

True, in the Hebrew it is the Tetragrammaton which transliterates into English only as JHVH, but Jehovah remains the "best guess" in English and still stands for hat it did when Jehovah told it to Moses.

You can continue to repeat your outpourings all you like it is only yourself you are damaging, well, plus any dumb enough to listen to you that is.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:03:08 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 3:16:15 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/10/2016 2:10:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

The answer is absolutely simple and nothing to do with me.

As anyone who has ever served Jehovah, from his only begotten son on down, will tell you as Paul does at Philippians 4:13 For all things I have the strength by virtue of him who imparts power to me.

Whatever that sounds like to you it is simply a fact that Jehovah takes full advantage of every opportunity to show his power to others, as well as his great love for those who choose to serve him.

Of course it also allows us to do as Paul says when he quotes from Jeremiah 9:24 and Psalm 34:2 at 1 Corinthians 1:31 so that it may be just as it is written: "The one who boasts, let him boast in Jehovah."

Jeremiah 9:24
24 "But let the one boasting boast about this:
That he has insight and knowledge of me,
That I am Jehovah, the One showing loyal love, justice, and righteousness in the earth,
For in these things I take delight," declares Jehovah.

Psalm 34:2
2 I will boast in Jehovah;
The meek will hear and rejoice.

So I shall continue to "boast in Jehovah" and all he has done for me. Credit where it is due after all.

It truly is as simple as that.

We know you spend all your time posting on DDO praises of Jehovah. Nobody gets who this Jehovah is on this religious forum because the name Jehovah cannot be found in the original Hebrew and Greek bibles. Then you claim Jesus is an angel which is another ridiculous belief. And you claim you are following the one true teachings of Jehovah as published by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

But the Jehovah's Witnesses have published a 100 years of prophecy blunders. Their publication Watchtower has changed their positions many many times sometimes changing their position 6 times over a single issue like 'this generation'.

"Watchtower has promoted six different and contradictory explanations of "this generation." Many Witnesses based crucial life choices on the understanding that Armageddon would arrive before the death of all those born prior to 1914. Can an organization that makes such critical errors rightfully claim they alone are directed by God?

List of changes by year.

Original teaching, Since 1927, Since 1951, Since 1995, Since 2008, Current teaching - since 2010"

You say Jehovah gives you strength and virtue. You don't tell us when this transformation happened because you condition has gotten worse over time.

Here is where we found you. Tell us what Jehovah has helped you change. Don't you still live alone with a dog? Aren't you still wobbly lopsided and physically handicapped? Aren't you still disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses with little chance of being reinstated after 11 years of rejection?

To recap:

You remain divorced after 4 marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You engaged in unnatural sexual acts and called yourself a serial adulterer.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda.

You haven't overcome any of the problems you started out with and yet you keep saying on DDO Jehovah gives you the strength. Is it just the strength to continue each day because your clinical depression makes day to day living so much harder.

Here is what you go through daily because of your clinical depression:

Fatigue or loss of energy almost every day
Feelings of worthlessness or guilt almost every day
Impaired concentration, indecisiveness
Insomnia or hypersomnia (excessive sleeping) almost every day
Markedly diminished interest or pleasure in almost all activities nearly every day (called anhedonia, this symptom can be indicated by reports from significant others)
Restlessness or feeling slowed down
Recurring thoughts of death or suicide
Significant weight loss or gain (a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month)

So even if this Jehovah is helping you cope. You are disadvantaged by your handicap and the bad choices you made. How can you preach to members here who don't suffer your handicaps or have a sordid past like yours and are better humans than you can ever hope to be? Aren't you speaking to the wrong choir.

You need to go back to the Jehovah's Witnesses and show them how their Jehovah helped you and you have repented and is ready to be reinstated. That will be an improvement that they can recognize and we an applaud.

But DDO is not the place for a 67 year old pervert to share his cultish beliefs which was so warped he was even disfellowshipped and shunned by the same cult elders.

Simple as

Still coming out with the same exaggerations, half truths and downright lies eh Hari?

You know what Christ thinks of lies and liars and yet you still do it.

Your choice I guess.

Incidentally all the oldest English printed Bibles contain the name Jehovah in the places that the NWT puts it.

True, in the Hebrew it is the Tetragrammaton which transliterates into English only as JHVH, but Jehovah remains the "best guess" in English and still stands for hat it did when Jehovah told it to Moses.

So Jehovah is a best guess name and was introduced in the English Bible which was introduced in the 15 century. Before that the name Jehovah did not exist. Isn't that what the truth is? You are praying to a name that was invented in the 15 century which has nothing to do with scriptures written before in tbe Hebrew and Greek bibles.

You can continue to repeat your outpourings all you like it is only yourself you are damaging, well, plus any dumb enough to listen to you that is.

You are dumb to believe all the facts about you can be brushed aside with a few Jehovah quotes. You did real damage to the sanctity of marriage. You are a failed husband of 4 marriages, a failed father and a failed JW member. There isn't any member on DDO who is a lower human being than you. You are the lowest piece of trash here.
Simple as.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 5:22:54 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

Name a few people who have asked you that.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 5:36:19 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 4:03:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 3:16:15 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

True, in the Hebrew it is the Tetragrammaton which transliterates into English only as JHVH, but Jehovah remains the "best guess" in English and still stands for hat it did when Jehovah told it to Moses.

So Jehovah is a best guess name and was introduced in the English Bible which was introduced in the 15 century. Before that the name Jehovah did not exist. Isn't that what the truth is? You are praying to a name that was invented in the 15 century which has nothing to do with scriptures written before in tbe Hebrew and Greek bibles.

Of course it is a best guess name, all we have are 4 consonants, no vowels.

The Masoretic texts introduced vowel pointing, but there is no real agreement as to how accurate they are or exactly what they represent.

However the whole point is that if we do not at least make the effort to get as close as we can to the divine name there is no possibility of salvation, as Joel 2:32 makes clear. Both Peter at acts 2:21 and Paul at Romans 10:13 remind us how essential it is for us to at the very least attempt to call on that name.

Why else would Jesus go to such great lengths to teach his followers of his father's name (John 17:6.

Therefore we simply have to trust that Jehovah will accept the "best guess" anyone can come up with in their own language. It would be very unfair of him not to since we have no other possibility.



You can continue to repeat your outpourings all you like it is only yourself you are damaging, well, plus any dumb enough to listen to you that is.

You are dumb to believe all the facts about you can be brushed aside with a few Jehovah quotes. You did real damage to the sanctity of marriage. You are a failed husband of 4 marriages, a failed father and a failed JW member. There isn't any member on DDO who is a lower human being than you. You are the lowest piece of trash here.

No, I am simply repeating what Christ and the Apostles taught, after all, as Paul stated at 1 Corinthians 6:11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

As that points out, what I once was is not important, since I have turned my back on such things and I am not doing any of them any more, despite your lying insinuations.

As long as I do not return to them I have no reason to worry.

Sorry but it is you who is fooling yourself.

Both Christ and Jehovah are forgiving, remember Jehovah even forgave King Manasseh, who committed far worse things than I ever have.

You certainly aren't fooling me.

Nor are you fooling any who understand the most basic principles of Christianity.

Yes I was a number of the things condemned in scripture. But I am not any more.

You however are in great danger.

Not only are you judgemental in a way Christ openly condemned at Matthew 7:1-5, you have also insulted holy spirit and its work in my life (your absolutely blasphemous comment about my using an enema kit, remember?).

That puts you very much in danger of adverse judgement, not just because of the way you judge me, and others, but because of the way you have blasphemed against holy spirit.

Matthew 12:31 "For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven".

Are you prepared to listen to Christ and his father?

Why do I doubt it? since you have set yourself above both of them as judge jury and executioner.

Your eternal life - your choice.

It is certainly no problem for me.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 7:23:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 5:22:54 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

Name a few people who have asked you that.

Why should I, it's one of your business.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 7:26:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 4:03:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 3:16:15 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/10/2016 2:10:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

The answer is absolutely simple and nothing to do with me.

As anyone who has ever served Jehovah, from his only begotten son on down, will tell you as Paul does at Philippians 4:13 For all things I have the strength by virtue of him who imparts power to me.

Whatever that sounds like to you it is simply a fact that Jehovah takes full advantage of every opportunity to show his power to others, as well as his great love for those who choose to serve him.

Of course it also allows us to do as Paul says when he quotes from Jeremiah 9:24 and Psalm 34:2 at 1 Corinthians 1:31 so that it may be just as it is written: "The one who boasts, let him boast in Jehovah."

Jeremiah 9:24
24 "But let the one boasting boast about this:
That he has insight and knowledge of me,
That I am Jehovah, the One showing loyal love, justice, and righteousness in the earth,
For in these things I take delight," declares Jehovah.

Psalm 34:2
2 I will boast in Jehovah;
The meek will hear and rejoice.

So I shall continue to "boast in Jehovah" and all he has done for me. Credit where it is due after all.

It truly is as simple as that.

We know you spend all your time posting on DDO praises of Jehovah. Nobody gets who this Jehovah is on this religious forum because the name Jehovah cannot be found in the original Hebrew and Greek bibles. Then you claim Jesus is an angel which is another ridiculous belief. And you claim you are following the one true teachings of Jehovah as published by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

But the Jehovah's Witnesses have published a 100 years of prophecy blunders. Their publication Watchtower has changed their positions many many times sometimes changing their position 6 times over a single issue like 'this generation'.

"Watchtower has promoted six different and contradictory explanations of "this generation." Many Witnesses based crucial life choices on the understanding that Armageddon would arrive before the death of all those born prior to 1914. Can an organization that makes such critical errors rightfully claim they alone are directed by God?

List of changes by year.

Original teaching, Since 1927, Since 1951, Since 1995, Since 2008, Current teaching - since 2010"

You say Jehovah gives you strength and virtue. You don't tell us when this transformation happened because you condition has gotten worse over time.

Here is where we found you. Tell us what Jehovah has helped you change. Don't you still live alone with a dog? Aren't you still wobbly lopsided and physically handicapped? Aren't you still disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses with little chance of being reinstated after 11 years of rejection?

To recap:

You remain divorced after 4 marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You engaged in unnatural sexual acts and called yourself a serial adulterer.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda.

You haven't overcome any of the problems you started out with and yet you keep saying on DDO Jehovah gives you the strength. Is it just the strength to continue each day because your clinical depression makes day to day living so much harder.

Here is what you go through daily because of your clinical depression:

Fatigue or loss of energy almost every day
Feelings of worthlessness or guilt almost every day
Impaired concentration, indecisiveness
Insomnia or hypersomnia (excessive sleeping) almost every day
Markedly diminished interest or pleasure in almost all activities nearly every day (called anhedonia, this symptom can be indicated by reports from significant others)
Restlessness or feeling slowed down
Recurring thoughts of death or suicide
Significant weight loss or gain (a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month)

So even if this Jehovah is helping you cope. You are disadvantaged by your handicap and the bad choices you made. How can you preach to members here who don't suffer your handicaps or have a sordid past like yours and are better humans than you can ever hope to be? Aren't you speaking to the wrong choir.

You need to go back to the Jehovah's Witnesses and show them how their Jehovah helped you and you have repented and is ready to be reinstated. That will be an improvement that they can recognize and we an applaud.

But DDO is not the place for a 67 year old pervert to share his cultish beliefs which was so warped he was even disfellowshipped and shunned by the same cult elders.

Simple as

Still coming out with the same exaggerations, half truths and downright lies eh Hari?

You know what Christ thinks of lies and liars and yet you still do it.

Your choice I guess.

Incidentally all the oldest English printed Bibles contain the name Jehovah in the places that the NWT puts it.

True, in the Hebrew it is the Tetragrammaton which transliterates into English only as JHVH, but Jehovah remains the "best guess" in English and still stands for hat it did when Jehovah told it to Moses.

So Jehovah is a best guess name and was introduced in the English Bible which was introduced in the 15 century. Before that the name Jehovah did not exist. Isn't that what the truth is? You are praying to a name that was invented in the 15 century which has nothing to do with scriptures written before in tbe Hebrew and Greek bibles.


You can continue to repeat your outpourings all you like it is only yourself you are damaging, well, plus any dumb enough to listen to you that is.

You are dumb to believe all the facts about you can be brushed aside with a few Jehovah quotes. You did real damage to the sanctity of marriage. You are a failed husband of 4 marriages, a failed father and a failed JW member. There isn't any member on DDO who is a lower human being than you. You are the lowest piece of trash here.
Simple as.

As far as both Christ and Jehovah are concerned it's all in the past, as per 1 Corinthians 6:11

That's all that matters.

If you don't know that then you know nothing about Christianity.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 7:59:44 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 7:23:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/10/2016 5:22:54 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

Name a few people who have asked you that.

Why should I, it's one of your business.

It's also nobody's business that, "People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here" - but that didn't stop you from blurting it out.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 8:32:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 7:59:44 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:23:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/10/2016 5:22:54 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

Name a few people who have asked you that.

Why should I, it's one of your business.

It's also nobody's business that, "People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here" - but that didn't stop you from blurting it out.

True, however it is germane to the topic, since the strength I get from Jehovah's spirit is how I put up with it.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 8:54:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 5:36:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/10/2016 4:03:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 3:16:15 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

True, in the Hebrew it is the Tetragrammaton which transliterates into English only as JHVH, but Jehovah remains the "best guess" in English and still stands for hat it did when Jehovah told it to Moses.

So Jehovah is a best guess name and was introduced in the English Bible which was introduced in the 15 century. Before that the name Jehovah did not exist. Isn't that what the truth is? You are praying to a name that was invented in the 15 century which has nothing to do with scriptures written before in tbe Hebrew and Greek bibles.

Of course it is a best guess name, all we have are 4 consonants, no vowels.

The Masoretic texts introduced vowel pointing, but there is no real agreement as to how accurate they are or exactly what they represent.

However the whole point is that if we do not at least make the effort to get as close as we can to the divine name there is no possibility of salvation, as Joel 2:32 makes clear. Both Peter at acts 2:21 and Paul at Romans 10:13 remind us how essential it is for us to at the very least attempt to call on that name.

Why else would Jesus go to such great lengths to teach his followers of his father's name (John 17:6.

Therefore we simply have to trust that Jehovah will accept the "best guess" anyone can come up with in their own language. It would be very unfair of him not to since we have no other possibility.



You can continue to repeat your outpourings all you like it is only yourself you are damaging, well, plus any dumb enough to listen to you that is.

You are dumb to believe all the facts about you can be brushed aside with a few Jehovah quotes. You did real damage to the sanctity of marriage. You are a failed husband of 4 marriages, a failed father and a failed JW member. There isn't any member on DDO who is a lower human being than you. You are the lowest piece of trash here.

No, I am simply repeating what Christ and the Apostles taught, after all, as Paul stated at 1 Corinthians 6:11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

As that points out, what I once was is not important, since I have turned my back on such things and I am not doing any of them any more, despite your lying insinuations.

As long as I do not return to them I have no reason to worry.

Sorry but it is you who is fooling yourself.

Both Christ and Jehovah are forgiving, remember Jehovah even forgave King Manasseh, who committed far worse things than I ever have.

You certainly aren't fooling me.

Nor are you fooling any who understand the most basic principles of Christianity.

Yes I was a number of the things condemned in scripture. But I am not any more.

You however are in great danger.

Not only are you judgemental in a way Christ openly condemned at Matthew 7:1-5, you have also insulted holy spirit and its work in my life (your absolutely blasphemous comment about my using an enema kit, remember?).

That puts you very much in danger of adverse judgement, not just because of the way you judge me, and others, but because of the way you have blasphemed against holy spirit.

You have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit by going against what it was teaching you. That is why you remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses. You have been judged by them not me. I merely remind you how you will be judged by the fruits you bear and you living alone with a dog at 67 after 4 marriages and a father of children is proof it applies to you so exactly. For as you sow so shall you reap.

Matthew 12:31 "For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven".

You do not even believe the Holy Spirit is as important as God the father and God the son. You need all three for your salvation.

Are you prepared to listen to Christ and his father?

Are you willing to a abandoned your cult? The Jehovah's Witnesses have a long list of doctrinal changes some many many times. You are a yo-yo being bounced around. But of course now you are eternally damned with your disfellowshipped and shunning.

Why do I doubt it? since you have set yourself above both of them as judge jury and executioner.

You have already been judge and found unworthy to serve. You were a failed husband of 4 marriages, a failed father and failed JWmember before I joined DDO. I just pity you not condemn you. Your condemnation was already in process before I discovered what a low life you are.

Your eternal life - your choice.

I am in my second stage of spiritual enlightenment. I am the only true biblical scholar on DDO who is qualified to challenge your scriptural ignorance.
It is certainly no problem for me.

When you have lived a life of debauchery , failed marriages and engaged in unnatural sexual perversions. Satan is in control and it is making you believe your meaningless futile use of the name Jehovah can save you.

Even the most natural and simplest act if marrying someone is beyond your reach. You have struggled for years to have Imelda join you and you have not been successful. This is because you are mentally incompetent and financial strapped to sponsor her as your wife. You are not even legally married to her which would have taken 2 years at most to go through immigrations. In short you are praying to a meaningless Jehovah when all you need is to visit an immigration office and put your money where your mouth is. You are pathetically dishonest and profoundly stupid.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 9:55:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 8:54:06 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 5:36:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/10/2016 4:03:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 3:16:15 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

True, in the Hebrew it is the Tetragrammaton which transliterates into English only as JHVH, but Jehovah remains the "best guess" in English and still stands for hat it did when Jehovah told it to Moses.

So Jehovah is a best guess name and was introduced in the English Bible which was introduced in the 15 century. Before that the name Jehovah did not exist. Isn't that what the truth is? You are praying to a name that was invented in the 15 century which has nothing to do with scriptures written before in tbe Hebrew and Greek bibles.

Of course it is a best guess name, all we have are 4 consonants, no vowels.

The Masoretic texts introduced vowel pointing, but there is no real agreement as to how accurate they are or exactly what they represent.

However the whole point is that if we do not at least make the effort to get as close as we can to the divine name there is no possibility of salvation, as Joel 2:32 makes clear. Both Peter at acts 2:21 and Paul at Romans 10:13 remind us how essential it is for us to at the very least attempt to call on that name.

Why else would Jesus go to such great lengths to teach his followers of his father's name (John 17:6.

Therefore we simply have to trust that Jehovah will accept the "best guess" anyone can come up with in their own language. It would be very unfair of him not to since we have no other possibility.



You can continue to repeat your outpourings all you like it is only yourself you are damaging, well, plus any dumb enough to listen to you that is.

You are dumb to believe all the facts about you can be brushed aside with a few Jehovah quotes. You did real damage to the sanctity of marriage. You are a failed husband of 4 marriages, a failed father and a failed JW member. There isn't any member on DDO who is a lower human being than you. You are the lowest piece of trash here.

No, I am simply repeating what Christ and the Apostles taught, after all, as Paul stated at 1 Corinthians 6:11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

As that points out, what I once was is not important, since I have turned my back on such things and I am not doing any of them any more, despite your lying insinuations.

As long as I do not return to them I have no reason to worry.

Sorry but it is you who is fooling yourself.

Both Christ and Jehovah are forgiving, remember Jehovah even forgave King Manasseh, who committed far worse things than I ever have.

You certainly aren't fooling me.

Nor are you fooling any who understand the most basic principles of Christianity.

Yes I was a number of the things condemned in scripture. But I am not any more.

You however are in great danger.

Not only are you judgemental in a way Christ openly condemned at Matthew 7:1-5, you have also insulted holy spirit and its work in my life (your absolutely blasphemous comment about my using an enema kit, remember?).

That puts you very much in danger of adverse judgement, not just because of the way you judge me, and others, but because of the way you have blasphemed against holy spirit.

You have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit by going against what it was teaching you. That is why you remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses. You have been judged by them not me. I merely remind you how you will be judged by the fruits you bear and you living alone with a dog at 67 after 4 marriages and a father of children is proof it applies to you so exactly. For as you sow so shall you reap.

I have never blasphemed against holy spirit like you have and continue to do.

They do not have the authority to judge me, only Christ can do that and he tells me I have nothing to worry about.


Matthew 12:31 "For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven".

You do not even believe the Holy Spirit is as important as God the father and God the son. You need all three for your salvation.

Are you prepared to listen to Christ and his father?

Are you willing to a abandoned your cult? The Jehovah's Witnesses have a long list of doctrinal changes some many many times. You are a yo-yo being bounced around. But of course now you are eternally damned with your disfellowshipped and shunning.

Why would I abandon the JWs since they are the ones that Jehovah drew to his son's side. John 6:44

They are Christ's servants, no-one else is.
#

Why do I doubt it? since you have set yourself above both of them as judge jury and executioner.

You have already been judge and found unworthy to serve. You were a failed husband of 4 marriages, a failed father and failed JWmember before I joined DDO. I just pity you not condemn you. Your condemnation was already in process before I discovered what a low life you are.

Like I say, only Christ can judge me, and he would not send me his father's spirit to strengthen me if he had.


Your eternal life - your choice.

I am in my second stage of spiritual enlightenment. I am the only true biblical scholar on DDO who is qualified to challenge your scriptural ignorance.

You are nowhere near spiritual enlightenment, there are no stages, yu either have Jehovah's spirit or you don't, simple as.

And you don;t.

It is certainly no problem for me.

When you have lived a life of debauchery , failed marriages and engaged in unnatural sexual perversions. Satan is in control and it is making you believe your meaningless futile use of the name Jehovah can save you.

Satan lost control of me long ago, and it is scripture which tells me that only Jehovah can save us Joel 2:32. If Satan is in control of any of us he is in control of you, hence your obsession with sex etc.

He does so through the sacrifice of his only begotten son.


Even the most natural and simplest act if marrying someone is beyond your reach. You have struggled for years to have Imelda join you and you have not been successful. This is because you are mentally incompetent and financial strapped to sponsor her as your wife. You are not even legally married to her which would have taken 2 years at most to go through immigrations. In short you are praying to a meaningless Jehovah when all you need is to visit an immigration office and put your money where your mouth is. You are pathetically dishonest and profoundly stupid.

You obviously have no ideas what you are talking about there.

I know other English people who have married Philippinas, one of which was in the last year, and brought their wives here, and the visa application takes 3 weeks to process.

I also have a contact in my local Philippino in the UK association.

As far marrying Imelda goes it si very simple. Now I know I have to make an appointment at the UK Embassy there to get my "Affidavit of Ability to Marry signed by them I shall make the appointment before I fly out there, call at the Embassy the day after I arrive, and 20 days later Imelda and I will marry.

I already have my affidavit filled in and printed.

It is that simple, especially since the UK and the Philippines have a special arrangement by which I don't even need a visa to go there.

You really do have no idea what you are taking about, lol.
j50wells
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 10:19:37 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Abuse? HaHa. Where did you get that idea? Actually we are just concerned for you. We are concerned when we hear that someone is following a God who is similar to Joseph Stalin. I guess we don't want to see you get hurt by false promises and indoctrination. We do the same for Communists when they post on here. If we didn't care we wouldn't reply to your posts.
I too was once a Christian. What a mind warp it was. I am so glad I finally found the truth and got out of the biggest cult in the west. It took time too, for I was so indoctrinated from my youth.
The first ounce of evidence against Christianity was geology. Thank goodness that I had an interest in the weather, volcanoes, earthquakes, and rocks. It was geology that helped me see the plain fact that the earth is 4.5 billion years old. It's not a conspiracy my friend. Once I saw the evidence of geology I realized that Genesis was just a myth.
After that I began to study Communism. I am a lover of Liberty and Democracy, so I began to study Communism in an attempt to understand how it is that 120 million Russians embraced it. I was appalled when I began to see the same indoctrination of the Jews by a God called Yahweh. As I studied Communism more and more I began to see the similarities of Stalin and the Christian God. God killed people for thought crimes. He killed them for miniscule disobedience such as wearing the wrong clothes on the wrong day, or picking up sticks on the wrong day, which children are prone to do. Then I saw that Yahweh murdered people for simply living. Oh, they made mistakes, which most people do, but with God it was too much and he killed them. Then he used his tyranny and fear to force the Jews to kill other tribes, slit women's wombs open, rape virgins, castrate men, steal their lands (which, by the way, is the reason we stole the Indians land from them.) I began to see one of the most brutal, disgusting God's ever invented by men. Even more evil than Satan. Then I read how Jesus said that he was the rock that lead the Jews out of Egypt. It was then that I realized that Jesus himself was the one who commanded all of the atrocities in the old testament. That's when I rejected him. I realized that he was the most deceitful, lying, conniving God in the history of mankind. Even Stalin wouldn't be able to get away with such a lie.
So you see, when you start to investigate what you believe, you will begin to question your sanity.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 10:27:41 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 7:23:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/10/2016 5:22:54 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

Name a few people who have asked you that.

Why should I, it's one of your business.

Madman's lies exposed in an instant.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:10:42 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 10:27:41 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:23:24 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/10/2016 5:22:54 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:58:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

People often ask me how I can put up with the abuse I get on here.

Name a few people who have asked you that.

Why should I, it's one of your business.

Madman's lies exposed in an instant.

That's a neat trick since there aren't any to expose.

Errors yes, lies no.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 9:20:23 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 10:19:37 PM, j50wells wrote:
Abuse? HaHa. Where did you get that idea? Actually we are just concerned for you. We are concerned when we hear that someone is following a God who is similar to Joseph Stalin. I guess we don't want to see you get hurt by false promises and indoctrination. We do the same for Communists when they post on here. If we didn't care we wouldn't reply to your posts.
I too was once a Christian. What a mind warp it was. I am so glad I finally found the truth and got out of the biggest cult in the west. It took time too, for I was so indoctrinated from my youth.
The first ounce of evidence against Christianity was geology. Thank goodness that I had an interest in the weather, volcanoes, earthquakes, and rocks. It was geology that helped me see the plain fact that the earth is 4.5 billion years old. It's not a conspiracy my friend. Once I saw the evidence of geology I realized that Genesis was just a myth.
After that I began to study Communism. I am a lover of Liberty and Democracy, so I began to study Communism in an attempt to understand how it is that 120 million Russians embraced it. I was appalled when I began to see the same indoctrination of the Jews by a God called Yahweh. As I studied Communism more and more I began to see the similarities of Stalin and the Christian God. God killed people for thought crimes. He killed them for miniscule disobedience such as wearing the wrong clothes on the wrong day, or picking up sticks on the wrong day, which children are prone to do. Then I saw that Yahweh murdered people for simply living. Oh, they made mistakes, which most people do, but with God it was too much and he killed them. Then he used his tyranny and fear to force the Jews to kill other tribes, slit women's wombs open, rape virgins, castrate men, steal their lands (which, by the way, is the reason we stole the Indians land from them.) I began to see one of the most brutal, disgusting God's ever invented by men. Even more evil than Satan. Then I read how Jesus said that he was the rock that lead the Jews out of Egypt. It was then that I realized that Jesus himself was the one who commanded all of the atrocities in the old testament. That's when I rejected him. I realized that he was the most deceitful, lying, conniving God in the history of mankind. Even Stalin wouldn't be able to get away with such a lie.
So you see, when you start to investigate what you believe, you will begin to question your sanity.

Sorry but that is an absolute load of rubbish that only someone ignorant of what is going on could possibly believe.

There is no reason to be concerned for me, I am in a far better position than you thanks to the one who in truth is the God of Love, Wisdom, Mercy and Justice.

The fact that you cannot see the truth of that simply shows that you are happy to judge on surface appearances without looking deeper into what is actually happening.

Did Stalin ever arrange for a resurrection into much improved circumstances for his "victims - No he did not, he could not.

How can Jehovah steal anyone else's land when it is all his in the first place? He has not sold it, or given it away, he simply allows us to live on it.

Assuming that you own a house, do you not have the right to decide who lives on it and where?

Jehovah owns this whole universe by right of creation, and has never given up his ownership of even the smallest part of it.

Everything Jehovah has ever done has had one aim in mind. To make this planet a beautiful home for people who are prepared to live on it forever in eternal health, perfect peace and security, one global happy family.

The fact that Satan threw a spanner in the works which meant a revise 7,000 year plan had to be put into action does not change that one iota.

No-one will suffer for any more then the 70 years or so of this second rate life.

Those who want it will have the chance of living on, caring for, and enjoying in every way possible, a global paradise.

Stalinesque?

I don't think anyone other than an ignorant fool, who is too lazy to find out the truth but is happy to judge anyway, could possibly believe that.

You are more like Stalin than Jehovah could ever be.
Begin
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:49:45 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 10:19:37 PM, j50wells wrote:
Abuse? HaHa. Where did you get that idea? Actually we are just concerned for you. We are concerned when we hear that someone is following a God who is similar to Joseph Stalin. I guess we don't want to see you get hurt by false promises and indoctrination. We do the same for Communists when they post on here. If we didn't care we wouldn't reply to your posts.
I too was once a Christian. What a mind warp it was. I am so glad I finally found the truth and got out of the biggest cult in the west. It took time too, for I was so indoctrinated from my youth.
The first ounce of evidence against Christianity was geology. Thank goodness that I had an interest in the weather, volcanoes, earthquakes, and rocks. It was geology that helped me see the plain fact that the earth is 4.5 billion years old. It's not a conspiracy my friend. Once I saw the evidence of geology I realized that Genesis was just a myth.
After that I began to study Communism. I am a lover of Liberty and Democracy, so I began to study Communism in an attempt to understand how it is that 120 million Russians embraced it. I was appalled when I began to see the same indoctrination of the Jews by a God called Yahweh. As I studied Communism more and more I began to see the similarities of Stalin and the Christian God. God killed people for thought crimes. He killed them for miniscule disobedience such as wearing the wrong clothes on the wrong day, or picking up sticks on the wrong day, which children are prone to do. Then I saw that Yahweh murdered people for simply living. Oh, they made mistakes, which most people do, but with God it was too much and he killed them. Then he used his tyranny and fear to force the Jews to kill other tribes, slit women's wombs open, rape virgins, castrate men, steal their lands (which, by the way, is the reason we stole the Indians land from them.) I began to see one of the most brutal, disgusting God's ever invented by men. Even more evil than Satan. Then I read how Jesus said that he was the rock that lead the Jews out of Egypt. It was then that I realized that Jesus himself was the one who commanded all of the atrocities in the old testament. That's when I rejected him. I realized that he was the most deceitful, lying, conniving God in the history of mankind. Even Stalin wouldn't be able to get away with such a lie.
So you see, when you start to investigate what you believe, you will begin to question your sanity.

As I investigate the God of the bible, I don't see things the way you have or come to those conclusions! Why is that? Before you open the floodgate, start with one thing, we can discuss it and then go on to the next.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 12:11:39 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 11:49:45 AM, Begin wrote:
At 5/10/2016 10:19:37 PM, j50wells wrote:
Abuse? HaHa. Where did you get that idea? Actually we are just concerned for you. We are concerned when we hear that someone is following a God who is similar to Joseph Stalin. I guess we don't want to see you get hurt by false promises and indoctrination. We do the same for Communists when they post on here. If we didn't care we wouldn't reply to your posts.
I too was once a Christian. What a mind warp it was. I am so glad I finally found the truth and got out of the biggest cult in the west. It took time too, for I was so indoctrinated from my youth.
The first ounce of evidence against Christianity was geology. Thank goodness that I had an interest in the weather, volcanoes, earthquakes, and rocks. It was geology that helped me see the plain fact that the earth is 4.5 billion years old. It's not a conspiracy my friend. Once I saw the evidence of geology I realized that Genesis was just a myth.
After that I began to study Communism. I am a lover of Liberty and Democracy, so I began to study Communism in an attempt to understand how it is that 120 million Russians embraced it. I was appalled when I began to see the same indoctrination of the Jews by a God called Yahweh. As I studied Communism more and more I began to see the similarities of Stalin and the Christian God. God killed people for thought crimes. He killed them for miniscule disobedience such as wearing the wrong clothes on the wrong day, or picking up sticks on the wrong day, which children are prone to do. Then I saw that Yahweh murdered people for simply living. Oh, they made mistakes, which most people do, but with God it was too much and he killed them. Then he used his tyranny and fear to force the Jews to kill other tribes, slit women's wombs open, rape virgins, castrate men, steal their lands (which, by the way, is the reason we stole the Indians land from them.) I began to see one of the most brutal, disgusting God's ever invented by men. Even more evil than Satan. Then I read how Jesus said that he was the rock that lead the Jews out of Egypt. It was then that I realized that Jesus himself was the one who commanded all of the atrocities in the old testament. That's when I rejected him. I realized that he was the most deceitful, lying, conniving God in the history of mankind. Even Stalin wouldn't be able to get away with such a lie.
So you see, when you start to investigate what you believe, you will begin to question your sanity.

As I investigate the God of the bible, I don't see things the way you have or come to those conclusions! Why is that? Before you open the floodgate, start with one thing, we can discuss it and then go on to the next.

Then you are far closer to the truth of it than he is.

Far to many judge by surface appearances, and I can well see how they arrive at these highly inaccurate understandings of the nature and personality of God.

However the more you dig into scripture the more your realise that one of the first and most important protections Jehovah put in place for mankind is the resurrection.

After all, is it not a comfort that no matter how and when we are forced to leave this pathetic excuse for a life behind there is a much better life waiting for us what the time is right and the plan has reached the necessary level of accomplishment?

It most certainly should be a comfort.

What people fail to take into account is that Jehovah has done and is doing all he can to sort out the problems with due regard to the demands of justice not only being done, but being seen to be done.

Even Jehovah ties himself to the limitations set by his perfect sense of Love, Wisdom, Justice and Mercy in perfect balance.

Few humans have ever done that, few humans have a such a 100% ethical outlook, with scant regard for how it looks to those not prepared to seek out the truth behind it.

That is why Jehovah s only searching for a particular type of person to give the opportunity that he is offering to all. Life, real life, eternal life in perfect health, perfect peace and perfect security.

Only those who show themselves determined to get to the truth will get that opportunity and keep it. John 4:23,24.

When he finds such ones he will draw them to his son's side so that they can be taught by him through his son John 6:44,45 where Christ quotes from Isaiah 54:13.

Of course they still have the opportunity of accepting or refusing the offer.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:08:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 9:55:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:54:06 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 5:36:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/10/2016 4:03:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/10/2016 3:16:15 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

True, in the Hebrew it is the Tetragrammaton which transliterates into English only as JHVH, but Jehovah remains the "best guess" in English and still stands for hat it did when Jehovah told it to Moses.

So Jehovah is a best guess name and was introduced in the English Bible which was introduced in the 15 century. Before that the name Jehovah did not exist. Isn't that what the truth is? You are praying to a name that was invented in the 15 century which has nothing to do with scriptures written before in tbe Hebrew and Greek bibles.

Of course it is a best guess name, all we have are 4 consonants, no vowels.

The Masoretic texts introduced vowel pointing, but there is no real agreement as to how accurate they are or exactly what they represent.

However the whole point is that if we do not at least make the effort to get as close as we can to the divine name there is no possibility of salvation, as Joel 2:32 makes clear. Both Peter at acts 2:21 and Paul at Romans 10:13 remind us how essential it is for us to at the very least attempt to call on that name.

Why else would Jesus go to such great lengths to teach his followers of his father's name (John 17:6.

Therefore we simply have to trust that Jehovah will accept the "best guess" anyone can come up with in their own language. It would be very unfair of him not to since we have no other possibility.



You can continue to repeat your outpourings all you like it is only yourself you are damaging, well, plus any dumb enough to listen to you that is.

You are dumb to believe all the facts about you can be brushed aside with a few Jehovah quotes. You did real damage to the sanctity of marriage. You are a failed husband of 4 marriages, a failed father and a failed JW member. There isn't any member on DDO who is a lower human being than you. You are the lowest piece of trash here.


As that points out, what I once was is not important, since I have turned my back on such things and I am not doing any of them any more, despite your lying insinuations.

As long as I do not return to them I have no reason to worry.

Sorry but it is you who is fooling yourself.

Both Christ and Jehovah are forgiving, remember Jehovah even forgave King Manasseh, who committed far worse things than I ever have.

You certainly aren't fooling me.

Nor are you fooling any who understand the most basic principles of Christianity.

Yes I was a number of the things condemned in scripture. But I am not any more.

You however are in great danger.

Not only are you judgemental in a way Christ openly condemned at Matthew 7:1-5, you have also insulted holy spirit and its work in my life (your absolutely blasphemous comment about my using an enema kit, remember?).

That puts you very much in danger of adverse judgement, not just because of the way you judge me, and others, but because of the way you have blasphemed against holy spirit.

You have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit by going against what it was teaching you. That is why you remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses. You have been judged by them not me. I merely remind you how you will be judged by the fruits you bear and you living alone with a dog at 67 after 4 marriages and a father of children is proof it applies to you so exactly. For as you sow so shall you reap.

I have never blasphemed against holy spirit like you have and continue to do.

They do not have the authority to judge me, only Christ can do that and he tells me I have nothing to worry about.


Matthew 12:31 "For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven".

You do not even believe the Holy Spirit is as important as God the father and God the son. You need all three for your salvation.



You have already been judge and found unworthy to serve. You were a failed husband of 4 marriages, a failed father and failed JWmember before I joined DDO. I just pity you not condemn you. Your condemnation was already in process before I discovered what a low life you are.

Like I say, only Christ can judge me, and he would not send me his father's spirit to strengthen me if he had.
.

I am in my second stage of spiritual enlightenment. I am the only true biblical scholar on DDO who is qualified to challenge your scriptural ignorance.


When you have lived a life of debauchery , failed marriages and engaged in unnatural sexual perversions. Satan is in control and it is making you believe your meaningless futile use of the name Jehovah can save you.



Even the most natural and simplest act if marrying someone is beyond your reach. You have struggled for years to have Imelda join you and you have not been successful. This is because you are mentally incompetent and financial strapped to sponsor her as your wife. You are not even legally married to her which would have taken 2 years at most to go through immigrations. In short you are praying to a meaningless Jehovah when all you need is to visit an immigration office and put your money where your mouth is. You are pathetically dishonest and profoundly stupid.

You obviously have no ideas what you are talking about there.

Well read what you understood about your marriage to Imelda.

You wrote:"Legally, in the UK anyway, I am in what is called here a Common Law Marriage, something which has existed alongside registered marriages for some time, but only in the last two decades or so, been given anything like the same legal status in terms of property rights for the common law wife. It is still not 100% on a level,though and may never be."
So strictly speaking my relationship here in the UK is a marriage, albeit unregistered."

You lied about being married to Imelda and calling her your fifth wife when in fact all you did was visit her in the phillipines.

You wrote:"I did not fly top the Philippines to "shack up with a gal that he met online", I flew out here, my first ever long haul flight, and only my third ever commercial flight with the sole intention of marrying her. An intention I still hold close to my heart even though a change in the rules as of 1 January 2014 means that I have been unable to do so here, and will have to wait until she joins me in the UK to get married (She has insisted on coming to me this time because she saw how ill the flight out made me, as well as to save money)."

Getting married in not complicated. Staying married is, which you should know after 4 divorces.

I know other English people who have married Philippinas, one of which was in the last year, and brought their wives here, and the visa application takes 3 weeks to process.

I also have a contact in my local Philippino in the UK association.

As far marrying Imelda goes it si very simple. Now I know I have to make an appointment at the UK Embassy there to get my "Affidavit of Ability to Marry signed by them I shall make the appointment before I fly out there, call at the Embassy the day after I arrive, and 20 days later Imelda and I will marry.

I already have my affidavit filled in and printed.

It is that simple, especially since the UK and the Philippines have a special arrangement by which I don't even need a visa to go t