Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

aMAZING SENSE OF LOGIC

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.
Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.
Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.
Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self
Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.
Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?
Never fart near dog
Danb6177
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 7:28:20 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.
Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.
Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.
Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self
Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.
Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

You people are too funny. Searching around the bible daily to look for contradictions so you can make snide posts on a debate forum.

But Ill address your post anyway. You, by writing what you have written show a level of ignorance that is common among the naysayers. However all is not lost...

A study of the kenosis may help you to understand better the being of Christ, why He was here and how he related to God the father.

I hope this helps
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 4:02:25 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 7:28:20 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.
Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.
Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.
Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self
Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.
Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

You people are too funny. Searching around the bible daily to look for contradictions so you can make snide posts on a debate forum.

the problem here is the fact that bible full of contradictions bcz its written by many ppl instead of 1 author.


But Ill address your post anyway. You, by writing what you have written show a level of ignorance that is common among the naysayers. However all is not lost...

A study of the kenosis may help you to understand better the being of Christ, why He was here and how he related to God the father.

I hope this helps

so u keep saying im the ignorant one but u christians contradict what Jesus said in the gospels. btw u didnt address the OP. why dont u read what Jesus said and compare it what majority of christians say.
Never fart near dog
Danb6177
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:20:14 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/11/2016 4:02:25 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:28:20 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.
Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.
Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.
Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self
Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.
Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

You people are too funny. Searching around the bible daily to look for contradictions so you can make snide posts on a debate forum.

the problem here is the fact that bible full of contradictions bcz its written by many ppl instead of 1 author.


But Ill address your post anyway. You, by writing what you have written show a level of ignorance that is common among the naysayers. However all is not lost...

A study of the kenosis may help you to understand better the being of Christ, why He was here and how he related to God the father.

I hope this helps

so u keep saying im the ignorant one but u christians contradict what Jesus said in the gospels. btw u didnt address the OP. why dont u read what Jesus said and compare it what majority of christians say.

I absolutely addressed it. There is no contradiction....Pay attention
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self.

I don't say he sent himself although he technically did.

Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.

Three in one.

Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

He is referring to the immaterial part of the trinity that spans the entire universe.

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

XD
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self.

I don't say he sent himself although he technically did.

Utterly nonsensical.

Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.

Three in one.

Nonsensicle and ridiculous.

Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

He is referring to the immaterial part of the trinity that spans the entire universe.

In other words himself, yet not himself, in other words the non-Jesus Father one-in-the-same-but-not-really part of himself-someone else? Or is it the non-self-self part of the three-self self but one self self?

I wish this ludicrous concept was, "selfed" (shelved)! Amirite! ok im going now...

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

XD

Ex Dee!
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 1:47:35 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

School.

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Destroys his ranty argument.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

"I think"...

Idiot.

Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self.

I don't say he sent himself although he technically did.

Utterly nonsensical.

He is stereotyping christians.

Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.

Three in one.

Nonsensicle and ridiculous.

Why?

Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

He is referring to the immaterial part of the trinity that spans the entire universe.

In other words himself, yet not himself, in other words the non-Jesus Father one-in-the-same-but-not-really part of himself-someone else? Or is it the non-self-self part of the three-self self but one self self?

Like the US government.

Three branches of the same thing.

That is the only parallel i am addressing.

I wish this ludicrous concept was, "selfed" (shelved)! Amirite! ok im going now...

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

XD

Ex Dee!

Ehyex Dieei!
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:48:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

Does Jesus say that?


Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

i dont get it...


Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

this how God talks?


Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self.

I don't say he sent himself although he technically did.

so technically he did :D


Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.

Three in one.

which jesus never said trinity


Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

He is referring to the immaterial part of the trinity that spans the entire universe.

never mention "immaterial part of the trinity" by Jesus


what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

XD

>:D
Never fart near dog
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:56:09 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/11/2016 2:48:23 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

Does Jesus say that?

It is obvious if you know what first, second, and third person are.

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

i dont get it...

K then, maybe you shouldn't argue these things then.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

this how God talks?

I guess so.

Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self.

I don't say he sent himself although he technically did.

so technically he did :D


Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.

Three in one.

which jesus never said trinity

It is just how we christians try to describe the concept.

Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

He is referring to the immaterial part of the trinity that spans the entire universe.

never mention "immaterial part of the trinity" by Jesus

Ancient People: "WTF is immaterial?"

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

XD

>:D

0\ . /0
. .__.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 2:08:44 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.
Jesus is right. God is greatest of all.
Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.
We live in a free will universe. All is yet to be written.
Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.
He meant that He, and we, can do nothing without the creator. We are all one and not separate.
Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self
No, Christians do not say that
Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.
Everything is One
Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.
Don't understand your statement

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u un
derstand english?

Where Christians fail is believing that Jesus is God and deifying Him. He came to tell us that we are all one with God.All His words are true. It's how you interpret them that matters. Jesus was an example of what all of us are,though we forget. We are on a journey back to God. There is no battle between good and evil. All is one. There is no separation from God. Religion, especially Christianity and Islam, has failed humanity. It is better left behind. Jesus said"The Kingdom of Heaven is within" That is where it is found, not through a church or a mosque.

AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:44:49 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/11/2016 1:47:35 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

School.

That's not an answer.

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Destroys his ranty argument.

No it doesn't. He was pointing out that Jesus said that he didn't know about the end of times, but Christians say he does because he is God. All you say is that his thought processes and morals are identical. That not answering the problem.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

"I think"...

I said "I think" because I'm not a mind reader. I'm not sure what scripture he was referrinng to exactly.

Idiot.

Ad Hominem. Also, do you really class people who aren't psychic as idiots? Bruh!

Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self.

I don't say he sent himself although he technically did.

Utterly nonsensical.

He is stereotyping christians.

No he is not. The bible says God sent his only begotten son. Christians say God's son is God. They also say they are not two God but one God.

In effect, God is sending his only begotten himself. This is completely nonsensical.

Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.

Three in one.

Nonsensicle and ridiculous.

Why?

Because you can't have three different beings being the same being while being different beings at the same time. Not only is this just plain stupid and redundant, this also violates the law of identity.

Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

He is referring to the immaterial part of the trinity that spans the entire universe.

In other words himself, yet not himself, in other words the non-Jesus Father one-in-the-same-but-not-really part of himself-someone else? Or is it the non-self-self part of the three-self self but one self self?

Like the US government.

Three branches of the same thing.

But they are not all the US government by themselves, which is what the trinity doctrine states. That's why we don't refer to the High Court alone as the "US government" or the congress as "US government".

That is the only parallel i am addressing.

I wish this ludicrous concept was, "selfed" (shelved)! Amirite! ok im going now...

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

XD

Ex Dee!

Ehyex Dieei!
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:01:39 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/12/2016 2:08:44 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.
Jesus is right. God is greatest of all.

But he is God?

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.
We live in a free will universe. All is yet to be written.

Didn't answer problem.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.
He meant that He, and we, can do nothing without the creator. We are all one and not separate.

But Jesus IS the creater, is he not?

Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self
No, Christians do not say that

Yes they do, by logical definition.

Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.
Everything is One

No it isn't. Do you know how to count passed one?

Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.
Don't understand your statement

When saying "our God", the "our" is inclusive of the speaker. When I say "our master", I am indirectly saying that said "master" is my master also. Likewise, Jesus saying "our God" shows that Jesus has a God too, which is impossible if he himself is God.

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u un
derstand english?

Where Christians fail is believing that Jesus is God and deifying Him.

Wrong. John 1:1 clearly states Jesus is God.

He came to tell us that we are all one with God.

Wrong. He came as a ransom to free us from sin.

All His words are true.

Wrong. Jesus has referred to other parts in the bible which have subsequently been proven false.

It's how you interpret them that matters.

Wrong. It doesn't matter because you can bend them any way you want, especially when Jesus refrains from ever speaking clearly in the bible....ever...

Jesus was an example of what all of us are,though we forget.

Wrong. Not everyone is a religious hippy.

We are on a journey back to God.

Wrong. God is immaterial and space less and thus, one cannot ever "journey" to God.

There is no battle between good and evil.

Yes there is. Constantly.

All is one.

Wrong. Number two exists.

There is no separation from God.

Wrong. God is immaterial and thus, one cannot seperate from something you cannot bind with in the first place.

Religion, especially Christianity and Islam, has failed humanity.

No sh*t.

'It is better left behind.

Right!!,

Jesus said"The Kingdom of Heaven is within" That is where it is found, not through a church or a mosque.

Where did he say that?
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 9:51:34 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/12/2016 5:44:49 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:47:35 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

School.

That's not an answer.

I learned how to identify third person in school

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Destroys his ranty argument.

No it doesn't. He was pointing out that Jesus said that he didn't know about the end of times, but Christians say he does because he is God. All you say is that his thought processes and morals are identical. That not answering the problem.

Personality and behaviour, i didn't say anything about knowledge.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

"I think"...

I said "I think" because I'm not a mind reader. I'm not sure what scripture he was referrinng to exactly.

Idiot.

Ad Hominem. Also, do you really class people who aren't psychic as idiots? Bruh!

XD

Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self.

I don't say he sent himself although he technically did.

Utterly nonsensical.

He is stereotyping christians.

No he is not. The bible says God sent his only begotten son. Christians say God's son is God. They also say they are not two God but one God.

In effect, God is sending his only begotten himself. This is completely nonsensical.

To a mere mortal.

Did you see the part where i talked about the US Govt. and it's relationship?

Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.

Three in one.

Nonsensicle and ridiculous.

Why?

Because you can't have three different beings being the same being while being different beings at the same time. Not only is this just plain stupid and redundant, this also violates the law of identity.

The law of identity must somehow be false.

Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

He is referring to the immaterial part of the trinity that spans the entire universe.

In other words himself, yet not himself, in other words the non-Jesus Father one-in-the-same-but-not-really part of himself-someone else? Or is it the non-self-self part of the three-self self but one self self?

Like the US government.

Three branches of the same thing.

But they are not all the US government by themselves, which is what the trinity doctrine states. That's why we don't refer to the High Court alone as the "US government" or the congress as "US government".

They are still government and can be called the government because they are a part of it.

That is the only parallel i am addressing.

I wish this ludicrous concept was, "selfed" (shelved)! Amirite! ok im going now...

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

XD

Ex Dee!

Ehyex Dieei!
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:24:22 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/12/2016 9:51:34 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/12/2016 5:44:49 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:47:35 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

School.

That's not an answer.

I learned how to identify third person in school

That's still not an answer. I don't care what you learned in school. Please show me the evidence of Jesus speaking in third person.

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Destroys his ranty argument.

No it doesn't. He was pointing out that Jesus said that he didn't know about the end of times, but Christians say he does because he is God. All you say is that his thought processes and morals are identical. That not answering the problem.

Personality and behaviour, i didn't say anything about knowledge.

That's the problem. Your not addressing the contradiction above about what Jesus claims to know and what Christians claim what Jesus knows.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

"I think"...

I said "I think" because I'm not a mind reader. I'm not sure what scripture he was referrinng to exactly.

Idiot.

Ad Hominem. Also, do you really class people who aren't psychic as idiots? Bruh!

XD

Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self.

I don't say he sent himself although he technically did.

Utterly nonsensical.

He is stereotyping christians.

No he is not. The bible says God sent his only begotten son. Christians say God's son is God. They also say they are not two God but one God.

In effect, God is sending his only begotten himself. This is completely nonsensical.

To a mere mortal.

Which makes it worse. Even mere mortals can point out how ridiculous it is...well, some can anyway...

Did you see the part where i talked about the US Govt. and it's relationship?

Yes I did, and I addressed it.

Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.

Three in one.

Nonsensicle and ridiculous.

Why?

Because you can't have three different beings being the same being while being different beings at the same time. Not only is this just plain stupid and redundant, this also violates the law of identity.

The law of identity must somehow be false.

Prove it.

Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

He is referring to the immaterial part of the trinity that spans the entire universe.

In other words himself, yet not himself, in other words the non-Jesus Father one-in-the-same-but-not-really part of himself-someone else? Or is it the non-self-self part of the three-self self but one self self?

Like the US government.

Three branches of the same thing.

But they are not all the US government by themselves, which is what the trinity doctrine states. That's why we don't refer to the High Court alone as the "US government" or the congress as "US government".

They are still government and can be called the government because they are a part of it.

No one in their right mind calls the High Court "the US government". Even I know that, and I'm not even an American. They have individual names for a reason.


That is the only parallel i am addressing.

I wish this ludicrous concept was, "selfed" (shelved)! Amirite! ok im going now...

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

XD

Ex Dee!

Ehyex Dieei!
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 5:41:49 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/13/2016 3:24:22 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/12/2016 9:51:34 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/12/2016 5:44:49 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:47:35 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

School.

That's not an answer.

I learned how to identify third person in school

That's still not an answer. I don't care what you learned in school. Please show me the evidence of Jesus speaking in third person.

Google third person.

I don't feel like explaining it.

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Destroys his ranty argument.

No it doesn't. He was pointing out that Jesus said that he didn't know about the end of times, but Christians say he does because he is God. All you say is that his thought processes and morals are identical. That not answering the problem.

Personality and behaviour, i didn't say anything about knowledge.

That's the problem. Your not addressing the contradiction above about what Jesus claims to know and what Christians claim what Jesus knows.

There is no contradiction.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

"I think"...

I said "I think" because I'm not a mind reader. I'm not sure what scripture he was referrinng to exactly.

Idiot.

Ad Hominem. Also, do you really class people who aren't psychic as idiots? Bruh!

XD

Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self.

I don't say he sent himself although he technically did.

Utterly nonsensical.

He is stereotyping christians.

No he is not. The bible says God sent his only begotten son. Christians say God's son is God. They also say they are not two God but one God.

In effect, God is sending his only begotten himself. This is completely nonsensical.

To a mere mortal.

Which makes it worse. Even mere mortals can point out how ridiculous it is...well, some can anyway...

We can't understand perfect morality because all humans are flawed.

You can't describe the number infinity with finite numbers for the same reason.

Stop playing political correctness if you want to be philosophical.

Did you see the part where i talked about the US Govt. and it's relationship?

Yes I did, and I addressed it.

Then forgot it.

Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.

Three in one.

Nonsensicle and ridiculous.

Why?

Because you can't have three different beings being the same being while being different beings at the same time. Not only is this just plain stupid and redundant, this also violates the law of identity.

The law of identity must somehow be false.

Prove it.

Idk, anything scientific can be proven false.

Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

He is referring to the immaterial part of the trinity that spans the entire universe.

In other words himself, yet not himself, in other words the non-Jesus Father one-in-the-same-but-not-really part of himself-someone else? Or is it the non-self-self part of the three-self self but one self self?

Like the US government.

Three branches of the same thing.

But they are not all the US government by themselves, which is what the trinity doctrine states. That's why we don't refer to the High Court alone as the "US government" or the congress as "US government".

They are still government and can be called the government because they are a part of it.

No one in their right mind calls the High Court "the US government". Even I know that, and I'm not even an American. They have individual names for a reason.

Wat?

That is the only parallel i am addressing.

I wish this ludicrous concept was, "selfed" (shelved)! Amirite! ok im going now...

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

XD

Ex Dee!

Ehyex Dieei!
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:14:30 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/13/2016 5:41:49 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/13/2016 3:24:22 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/12/2016 9:51:34 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/12/2016 5:44:49 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:47:35 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

School.

That's not an answer.

I learned how to identify third person in school

That's still not an answer. I don't care what you learned in school. Please show me the evidence of Jesus speaking in third person.

Google third person.

I don't feel like explaining it.

THATS NOT WHAT I FRIGGIN ASKED FOR!

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Destroys his ranty argument.

No it doesn't. He was pointing out that Jesus said that he didn't know about the end of times, but Christians say he does because he is God. All you say is that his thought processes and morals are identical. That not answering the problem.

Personality and behaviour, i didn't say anything about knowledge.

That's the problem. Your not addressing the contradiction above about what Jesus claims to know and what Christians claim what Jesus knows.

There is no contradiction.

You can't know and not know something at the same time.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

"I think"...

I said "I think" because I'm not a mind reader. I'm not sure what scripture he was referrinng to exactly.

Idiot.

Ad Hominem. Also, do you really class people who aren't psychic as idiots? Bruh!

XD

Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self.

I don't say he sent himself although he technically did.

Utterly nonsensical.

He is stereotyping christians.

No he is not. The bible says God sent his only begotten son. Christians say God's son is God. They also say they are not two God but one God.

In effect, God is sending his only begotten himself. This is completely nonsensical.

To a mere mortal.

Which makes it worse. Even mere mortals can point out how ridiculous it is...well, some can anyway...

We can't understand perfect morality because all humans are flawed.

There is no such thing as "perfect morality". Furthermore, we're not talking about morality.

You can't describe the number infinity with finite numbers for the same reason.

Yes you can, it would just take an infinitely long time.

Stop playing political correctness if you want to be philosophical.

WTF? Have you lost marbles entirely? Upon which planet do you reside?

Did you see the part where i talked about the US Govt. and it's relationship?

Yes I did, and I addressed it.

Then forgot it.

Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.

Three in one.

Nonsensicle and ridiculous.

Why?

Because you can't have three different beings being the same being while being different beings at the same time. Not only is this just plain stupid and redundant, this also violates the law of identity.

The law of identity must somehow be false.

Prove it.

Idk, anything scientific can be proven false.

Can be proven false =/= proven false. I deem you too stupid to talk to.

Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

He is referring to the immaterial part of the trinity that spans the entire universe.

In other words himself, yet not himself, in other words the non-Jesus Father one-in-the-same-but-not-really part of himself-someone else? Or is it the non-self-self part of the three-self self but one self self?

Like the US government.

Three branches of the same thing.

But they are not all the US government by themselves, which is what the trinity doctrine states. That's why we don't refer to the High Court alone as the "US government" or the congress as "US government".

They are still government and can be called the government because they are a part of it.

No one in their right mind calls the High Court "the US government". Even I know that, and I'm not even an American. They have individual names for a reason.

Wat?

Exactly what I said. Calling Jesus "God" makes as much sense as calling the High Court "the US government".

That is the only parallel i am addressing.

I wish this ludicrous concept was, "selfed" (shelved)! Amirite! ok im going now...

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

XD

Ex Dee!

Ehyex Dieei!
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:34:32 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/10/2016 7:28:20 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.
Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.
Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.
Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self
Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.
Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

You people are too funny. Searching around the bible daily to look for contradictions so you can make snide posts on a debate forum.

But Ill address your post anyway. You, by writing what you have written show a level of ignorance that is common among the naysayers. However all is not lost...

A study of the kenosis may help you to understand better the being of Christ, why He was here and how he related to God the father.

I hope this helps

Apparently you have to be ignorant to be Atheist.

People on both sides of the argument need to accept that people have differing opinions, and this doesn't necessarily mean one side of the argument is ignorant or not (Especially with religion, where the lines of logic blur).
Meh!
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 9:38:18 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/11/2016 1:47:35 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

School.

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Destroys his ranty argument.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

"I think"...

Idiot.

Ya, he isn't an idiot, neither are you.

You're just upset that he has differing viewpoints that conflict with your own, so you are taking your anger out on him by insulting him.

You will probably see this a couple of hours after you posted, so you would probably be calmer. Hopefully in the future you could try to refrain from calling others idiots? Would insulting others conform to what you believe god would want?
Meh!
Danb6177
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:27:24 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:34:32 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:28:20 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.
Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.
Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.
Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self
Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.
Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

You people are too funny. Searching around the bible daily to look for contradictions so you can make snide posts on a debate forum.

But Ill address your post anyway. You, by writing what you have written show a level of ignorance that is common among the naysayers. However all is not lost...

A study of the kenosis may help you to understand better the being of Christ, why He was here and how he related to God the father.

I hope this helps

Apparently you have to be ignorant to be Atheist.

People on both sides of the argument need to accept that people have differing opinions, and this doesn't necessarily mean one side of the argument is ignorant or not (Especially with religion, where the lines of logic blur).

Most atheist I know are far from ignorant and I completely respect their opinions and in addition attempt to learn from them. What's ignorant is the group on here that do nothing but attack the bible when they have basically zero knowledge of the biblical theology. For example if one knew the theory of kenosis they would not have any questions about the deity/human nature of Christ. But instead of attempting to learn it they attack it falsely, with no understanding...which is ignorant.
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:58:17 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/13/2016 9:38:18 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:47:35 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

School.

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Destroys his ranty argument.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

"I think"...

Idiot.

Ya, he isn't an idiot, neither are you.

You're just upset that he has differing viewpoints that conflict with your own, so you are taking your anger out on him by insulting him.

You will probably see this a couple of hours after you posted, so you would probably be calmer. Hopefully in the future you could try to refrain from calling others idiots? Would insulting others conform to what you believe god would want?

He was being stupid though...
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:21:04 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:58:17 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:38:18 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:47:35 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

School.

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Destroys his ranty argument.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

"I think"...

Idiot.

Ya, he isn't an idiot, neither are you.

You're just upset that he has differing viewpoints that conflict with your own, so you are taking your anger out on him by insulting him.

You will probably see this a couple of hours after you posted, so you would probably be calmer. Hopefully in the future you could try to refrain from calling others idiots? Would insulting others conform to what you believe god would want?

He was being stupid though...

And what would your god think of you for insulting one of his creations.
Meh!
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:21:48 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:27:24 AM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:34:32 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:28:20 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.
Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.
Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.
Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self
Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.
Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

You people are too funny. Searching around the bible daily to look for contradictions so you can make snide posts on a debate forum.

But Ill address your post anyway. You, by writing what you have written show a level of ignorance that is common among the naysayers. However all is not lost...

A study of the kenosis may help you to understand better the being of Christ, why He was here and how he related to God the father.

I hope this helps

Apparently you have to be ignorant to be Atheist.

People on both sides of the argument need to accept that people have differing opinions, and this doesn't necessarily mean one side of the argument is ignorant or not (Especially with religion, where the lines of logic blur).

Most atheist I know are far from ignorant and I completely respect their opinions and in addition attempt to learn from them. What's ignorant is the group on here that do nothing but attack the bible when they have basically zero knowledge of the biblical theology. For example if one knew the theory of kenosis they would not have any questions about the deity/human nature of Christ. But instead of attempting to learn it they attack it falsely, with no understanding...which is ignorant.

That's a very broad generalization about atheists on DDO.
Meh!
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:27:01 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/13/2016 11:21:04 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:58:17 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:38:18 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:47:35 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:41:19 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:46:19 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.

He is referring to himself in the third person.

How do you know that?

School.

Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.

He is a trinity, the thought processes and morals are identical.

Not addressing the problem.

Destroys his ranty argument.

Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.

Where?

John 5:19 I think

"I think"...

Idiot.

Ya, he isn't an idiot, neither are you.

You're just upset that he has differing viewpoints that conflict with your own, so you are taking your anger out on him by insulting him.

You will probably see this a couple of hours after you posted, so you would probably be calmer. Hopefully in the future you could try to refrain from calling others idiots? Would insulting others conform to what you believe god would want?

He was being stupid though...

And what would your god think of you for insulting one of his creations.

He was being stupid + Internet rage = u r an idiot
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Danb6177
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 1:18:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/13/2016 11:21:48 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:27:24 AM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 9:34:32 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/10/2016 7:28:20 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:33:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus said God is greater of all, christians say he is God.
Jesus said i dont know about the hour (end of times), christians say he knows.
Jesus said by myself I can do nothing, christians say he can do anything.
Jesus said i sent by God, christians say he is God sending his own self
Jesus said The Lord our God the Lord is one, christians say God is three.
Jesus said "our God" (so he has a God!!), christians say he is God.

what wrong with u ppl the man tells u he is not and u say he is. i want to know if u understand english?

You people are too funny. Searching around the bible daily to look for contradictions so you can make snide posts on a debate forum.

But Ill address your post anyway. You, by writing what you have written show a level of ignorance that is common among the naysayers. However all is not lost...

A study of the kenosis may help you to understand better the being of Christ, why He was here and how he related to God the father.

I hope this helps

Apparently you have to be ignorant to be Atheist.

People on both sides of the argument need to accept that people have differing opinions, and this doesn't necessarily mean one side of the argument is ignorant or not (Especially with religion, where the lines of logic blur).

Most atheist I know are far from ignorant and I completely respect their opinions and in addition attempt to learn from them. What's ignorant is the group on here that do nothing but attack the bible when they have basically zero knowledge of the biblical theology. For example if one knew the theory of kenosis they would not have any questions about the deity/human nature of Christ. But instead of attempting to learn it they attack it falsely, with no understanding...which is ignorant.

That's a very broad generalization about atheists on DDO.

No sir I limit it to just a certain group of them. Id make a list but im sure that you know who they are. If not just look at the topics and debates. Some people here debate their opinions. opinions they have created from intelligent study. Some people just throw darts out of hatred for what they disagree with, without interest in knowing why the other side concludes what they do .

Most atheist on DDO are stand up people that I find to be quite pleasant.