Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Human migration in Young Earth Creationism

Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?
Geogeer
Posts: 4,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:46:08 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible.

huh?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:48:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

The Garden of (Sw)Eden was on the Earth. And do not deflect from topic now. When did the native Americans come to the Americas and the aboriginal Australians to Australia?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:49:44 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:48:34 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

The Garden of (Sw)Eden was on the Earth. And do not deflect from topic now. When did the native Americans come to the Americas and the aboriginal Australians to Australia?

5,000 years ago on the ark.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Geogeer
Posts: 4,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:51:21 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

So you claim that there were other humans not descended from Adam and Eve?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:56:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:51:21 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

So you claim that there were other humans not descended from Adam and Eve?

The "Sons of god found the daughters of men fair and..."
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:58:07 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:51:21 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

So you claim that there were other humans not descended from Adam and Eve?

Would the offspring of Genesis 6:2 be fully human?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:59:07 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:51:21 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

So you claim that there were other humans not descended from Adam and Eve?

Seriously, I think the story is an allegory seeing Adam simply means man in Hebrew.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:59:29 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

If there were other people, why were they punished because someone else ate an apple?
Why did god have to take a rib from Adam to make Eve when there were other people to give birth?
How many other people did god make?
If the earth was full of people before adam and eve, why are so many Christians opposed to evolution?

So many contradictions, so little time.....
Geogeer
Posts: 4,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:00:31 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:58:07 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:51:21 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

So you claim that there were other humans not descended from Adam and Eve?

Would the offspring of Genesis 6:2 be fully human?

That doesn't answer the question. Genesis 6:2 is latter than genesis 4.

Are there humans that were not descended from Adam and Eve?
Geogeer
Posts: 4,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:03:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:59:07 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:51:21 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

So you claim that there were other humans not descended from Adam and Eve?

Seriously, I think the story is an allegory seeing Adam simply means man in Hebrew.

Obviously it is allegorical as there was nobody there. However, to deny Adam and Eve were the first humans both of which sinned is utter heresy for any Christian denomination.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:04:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:58:07 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:51:21 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

So you claim that there were other humans not descended from Adam and Eve?

Would the offspring of Genesis 6:2 be fully human?

Genesis 6:2 "the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose."

Son of God = Jesus
Sons of God = Jesi (plural of Jesus lol)

OR

The sons of God were Neanderthals!
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:06:11 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:46:08 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible.

huh?

As an ex- Christian, I'm curious....whats your take on Genesis 6:2?
Geogeer
Posts: 4,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:08:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 11:06:11 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:08 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible.

huh?

As an ex- Christian, I'm curious....whats your take on Genesis 6:2?

http://haydock1859.tripod.com...

Ver. 2. The sons of God. The descendants of Seth and Enos are here called Sons of God, from their religion and piety: whereas the ungodly race of Cain, who by their carnal affections lay grovelling upon the earth, are called the children of men. The unhappy consequence of the former marrying with the latter, ought to be a warning to Christians to be very circumspect in their marriages; and not to suffer themselves to be determined in choice by their carnal passion, to the prejudice of virtue or religion. (Challoner) --- See St. Chrysostom, hom. 22, &c. Some copies of the Septuagint having the angels of God, induced some of the ancients to suppose, that these spiritual beings (to whom, by another mistake, they attributed a sort of aerial bodies) had commerce with women, as the pagans derived their heroes from a mortal and a god. But this notion, which is borrowed from the book of Henoch, is quite exploded. (Calmet) --- The distinction of the true Church from the synagogue of satan, here established, has been ever since retained, as heretics are still distinguished from Catholics. (Worthington) (St. Augustine)
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 12:59:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 11:03:01 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:59:07 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:51:21 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

So you claim that there were other humans not descended from Adam and Eve?

Seriously, I think the story is an allegory seeing Adam simply means man in Hebrew.

Obviously it is allegorical as there was nobody there. However, to deny Adam and Eve were the first humans both of which sinned is utter heresy for any Christian denomination.

They were the first. I enjoy messing with our atheist friends.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 2:00:42 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 10:59:29 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

If there were other people, why were they punished because someone else ate an apple?
Why did god have to take a rib from Adam to make Eve when there were other people to give birth?
How many other people did god make?
If the earth was full of people before adam and eve, why are so many Christians opposed to evolution?

So many contradictions, so little time.....

It wasn't evolution. They were fallen angels here well before Adam.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 12:04:02 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/14/2016 2:00:42 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:59:29 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

If there were other people, why were they punished because someone else ate an apple?
Why did god have to take a rib from Adam to make Eve when there were other people to give birth?
How many other people did god make?
If the earth was full of people before adam and eve, why are so many Christians opposed to evolution?

So many contradictions, so little time.....

It wasn't evolution. They were fallen angels here well before Adam.

I think it's time for the Swedish chef to answer which scientific data that could could support aboriginal Australians having been there for only 5000 years.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 1:52:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/14/2016 2:00:42 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:59:29 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:46:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:44:42 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:34:27 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:25:00 PM, Jovian wrote:
Studies show that homo sapiens first arrived in the American continents 15 000 years ago, and to Australia as far back as 50 000 years ago. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org... ) So if the Earth is 6000 years old, there would be many questions regarding these human migrations.

* At what historical period in the Out Of Eden theory is it supposed that the Native Americans arrived in the Americas, and when is it supposed that the aboriginal Australians arrived in Australia?
* Is there evidence supporting these claims?
* Would it even be possible for humans to have migrated to these continents in such a short timespan?

Adam and Eve were not the first ones walking the Earth based on the Bible

Source?

Cain, there first son went out looking for a wife and found one amongst the people of Nod.

If there were other people, why were they punished because someone else ate an apple?
Why did god have to take a rib from Adam to make Eve when there were other people to give birth?
How many other people did god make?
If the earth was full of people before adam and eve, why are so many Christians opposed to evolution?

So many contradictions, so little time.....

It wasn't evolution. They were fallen angels here well before Adam.

Makes perfect sense lol