Jump to topic:

Wussification of Atheist males

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 7:06:42 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Atheist men are much more feminine and wussified than Christian men. The body language, the weak speech, the teeny, tiny, hurt feelings...

Apparently Darwin was right?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 7:09:05 PM
At 5/16/2016 7:06:42 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Atheist men are much more feminine and wussified than Christian men. The body language, the weak speech, the teeny, tiny, hurt feelings...

Is juvenile name calling all you can do? Man, your religion must really be bankrupt of intelligence and maturity if this is the best it can manage.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 7:11:01 PM
At 5/16/2016 7:09:05 PM, dhardage wrote:

Is juvenile name calling all you can do? Man, your religion must really be bankrupt of intelligence and maturity if this is the best it can manage.

Just trying to go stride for stride with you and your religious, I mean irreligious brothers in the religion section. Pot meet kettle.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 7:32:42 PM
At 5/16/2016 7:11:01 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Just trying to go stride for stride with you and your religious, I mean irreligious brothers in the religion section. Pot meet kettle.

Please show me where I've used a blanket insult to every religious member of the forum before you make that accusation, please? Otherwise you're just projecting your own issues onto others.
Redfordnutt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 7:35:37 PM

Can you please provide evidence for your statement? If not you are just making intellectually dishonest allegations.
Redfordnutt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 7:36:47 PM
At 5/16/2016 7:11:01 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Turn the other cheek?
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 7:55:07 PM
So you think femininity means different (submissive?) body language, 'weak' speech (weak how?) and teeny, tiny hurt feelings?

This is the guy trying to save women from overbearing atheist men only an hour ago?

What a joke.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 8:00:53 PM
At 5/16/2016 7:55:07 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
So you think femininity means different (submissive?) body language, 'weak' speech (weak how?) and teeny, tiny hurt feelings?

This is the guy trying to save women from overbearing atheist men only an hour ago?

What a joke.

And not a very funny one, unfortunately.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 8:35:00 PM

What a joke.

Bronto will say anything for attention.
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 8:38:01 PM
At 5/16/2016 8:35:00 PM, janesix wrote:

What a joke.

Bronto will say anything for attention.

And he'll get it, too.
Burner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 8:38:43 PM

Jesus was the biggest sissy of all. He was always whining for attention.

He even surrendered himself to be crucified in front of everyone like a little bitch.
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 9:03:17 PM

Even if this was right, why is effeminacy bad? Is it better to suppress all your natural feelings, something rendering an ENORMOUS amount of suicides in men?
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 9:11:40 PM

Really? I did sport fighting for 6 years when I was younger. None of my opponents mistook me for a wus.
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 9:17:42 PM

Atheist men aren't scared of an imaginary boogeyman!

They don't think they are commanded by this imaginary boogeyman to turn the other cheek or give away extra things to thieves.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 9:29:13 PM
At 5/16/2016 9:17:42 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

They don't think they are commanded by this imaginary boogeyman to turn the other cheek or give away extra things to thieves.

Sure they are. They are scared of women, their own shadow, being decisive, spiders...much less God allmighty.

Hmm...you must believe Napolean, Alexander the Great, Plato, Michaelangelo, etc are nonexistant boogeymen.. Why? There is more evidence of the historical Christ than any of those figures. Do you believe In Winston Churchill or did the older Brits make him up and manipulate filmfootage to make him seem historical?

Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 9:41:18 PM
At 5/16/2016 9:29:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Sure they are. They are scared of women, their own shadow, being decisive, spiders...much less God allmighty.

Prove it. Also prove your earlier false claims.

Hmm...you must believe Napolean, Alexander the Great, Plato, Michaelangelo, etc are nonexistant boogeymen.. Why? There is more evidence of the historical Christ than any of those figures. Do you believe In Winston Churchill or did the older Brits make him up and manipulate filmfootage to make him seem historical?

I actually believe Jesus existed although I know it cannot be proven. The boogeyman I'm referring to is Yawheh. The Jewish war god, feared by over 2 billion people.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 10:06:27 PM
At 5/16/2016 9:41:18 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

Prove it. Also prove your earlier false claims.

I actually believe Jesus existed although I know it cannot be proven. The boogeyman I'm referring to is Yawheh. The Jewish war god, feared by over 2 billion people.

Love your enemy and turn the other cheek don't seem very warlike.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 10:11:22 PM
At 5/16/2016 9:11:40 PM, matt8800 wrote:

Really? I did sport fighting for 6 years when I was younger. None of my opponents mistook me for a wus.

Physical aggression is a way of overcompensating for low self esteem and looking for another outlet of control and power.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 10:15:05 PM

What a joke.

There's that bs, dishonest, liberal lingo again.

There's a difference between inner strength and being an abusive domineerer of your wife. I know it's hard to believe that people can do and be 2 different things at once.

I'll make it clear. You can be strong AND you can be loving all at once.

RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 10:34:23 PM
At 5/16/2016 10:15:05 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

What a joke.

Of course you can.

But you can't be paternalistic AND respectful at the same time. And if you're not respectful, you can't be just. And if you're not just, you can't avoid being abusive. And you yourself should realise this because quoted above is your use of 'feminine' as a term of abuse.

So here, in your own words, is a member showing how equating paternalism with strength also equates masculine dignity with condescending abuse.

What makes you funniest, Bronto, is how unintentionally funny you are. :D
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 10:38:17 PM
At 5/16/2016 10:34:23 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

What a joke.

Of course you can.

But you can't be paternalistic AND respectful at the same time. And if you're not respectful, you can't be just. And if you're not just, you can't avoid being abusive. And you yourself should realise this because quoted above is your use of 'feminine' as a term of abuse.

So here, in your own words, is a member showing how equating paternalism with strength also equates masculine dignity with condescending abuse.

Define respectful. First by Islamic perspective. Then from the Chinese perspective. Then the American perspective. Then by 1945 American perspective. Is it respectful to lie or tell the truth? Now define respectful based on theoretical aliens in the Omega Pan Centari Galaxy. I'll wait.

matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 10:47:33 PM
At 5/16/2016 10:11:22 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/16/2016 9:11:40 PM, matt8800 wrote:

Physical aggression is a way of overcompensating for low self esteem and looking for another outlet of control and power.

Wow...religion has fried your brain.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 10:48:02 PM
At 5/16/2016 10:38:17 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/16/2016 10:34:23 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

What a joke.

Of course you can.

Define respectful.

There's only one measure of respect, and that's the degree to which we avoid doing needless harm to others through negligence, indifference and self-interest.

Such respect supports all notions of justice and equity.

Unfortunately, it doesn't support ignorant paternalism.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 10:48:18 PM

There is zero historical evidence concerning Jesus of the bible.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 11:28:24 PM

I would be utterly delighted to kick your a$$. Anytime.

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 11:32:58 PM

Ooh look at that lovely projection, it takes up the whole wall.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:03:53 AM

Peer reviewed research please.
Meh!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:06:59 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:03:53 AM, Axonly wrote:

Nope. Bronto uses too many links and videos.

Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:08:24 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:06:59 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

https://cdn.meme.am...
Meh!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:09:42 AM
At 5/17/2016 12:08:24 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/17/2016 12:06:59 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

https://cdn.meme.am...

Can't open it axonly. Might be something nasty.