Total Posts:129|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why They Deny God: Selfish Against Society

Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 10:02:51 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Atheists and agnostics do not care about society. That is why they reject God and religion. When you ask them why they do not believe in God and religion they tend to say the reason is due to lack of evidence. This is not the true answer at all. When you analyze deeper, you will see the reason is simple: Selfishness.

They only care for themselves and their own interests and could care less about doing what is best for society. On the other hand, the religious and believers of God strive to follow God's laws and guidance by putting their own interests second and not over what is best for society.

Take for example the ban of using interest in religion because debt destroys a society. Think secular atheists/agnostics care? Nope. They still favor using a corrupt banking system based on interests. They still are against people using and producing their own currency. The same selfish reasoning applies to why they favor legalizing and condoning alcohol drinks, pornography and women with revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, and the list goes on.

None of them can show how any of these practices are what is best for society. So why do they allow it and condone it? Simple. They are selfish and could care less about society.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 10:54:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/16/2016 10:02:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists and agnostics do not care about society. That is why they reject God and religion. When you ask them why they do not believe in God and religion they tend to say the reason is due to lack of evidence. This is not the true answer at all. When you analyze deeper, you will see the reason is simple: Selfishness.

They only care for themselves and their own interests and could care less about doing what is best for society. On the other hand, the religious and believers of God strive to follow God's laws and guidance by putting their own interests second and not over what is best for society.

Take for example the ban of using interest in religion because debt destroys a society. Think secular atheists/agnostics care? Nope. They still favor using a corrupt banking system based on interests. They still are against people using and producing their own currency. The same selfish reasoning applies to why they favor legalizing and condoning alcohol drinks, pornography and women with revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, and the list goes on.

None of them can show how any of these practices are what is best for society. So why do they allow it and condone it? Simple. They are selfish and could care less about society.

This all presupposes that truth needs an agenda. Regardless of agenda or desire, the truth is the truth.

That is like saying that you claim there is a god because you don't like alcohol.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 11:23:48 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/16/2016 10:02:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists and agnostics do not care about society. That is why they reject God and religion. When you ask them why they do not believe in God and religion they tend to say the reason is due to lack of evidence. This is not the true answer at all. When you analyze deeper, you will see the reason is simple: Selfishness.

They only care for themselves and their own interests and could care less about doing what is best for society. On the other hand, the religious and believers of God strive to follow God's laws and guidance by putting their own interests second and not over what is best for society.

Take for example the ban of using interest in religion because debt destroys a society. Think secular atheists/agnostics care? Nope. They still favor using a corrupt banking system based on interests. They still are against people using and producing their own currency. The same selfish reasoning applies to why they favor legalizing and condoning alcohol drinks, pornography and women with revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, and the list goes on.

None of them can show how any of these practices are what is best for society. So why do they allow it and condone it? Simple. They are selfish and could care less about society.

LOL. Fati's on a hate rampage once again doing what he does best, lying and spitting venom.

What's wrong Fati? Got turned down for a bank loan or credit card?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:31:09 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/16/2016 10:54:35 PM, matt8800 wrote:

This all presupposes that truth needs an agenda. Regardless of agenda or desire, the truth is the truth.

That is like saying that you claim there is a god because you don't like alcohol.

Response: What it presupposes is that denial of God and religion is due to selfishness. Those who deny God and religion do not care about society but only for themselves. That's why they favor things like alcohol, homosexuality, porno, and more.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:34:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/16/2016 11:23:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

LOL. Fati's on a hate rampage once again doing what he does best, lying and spitting venom.

What's wrong Fati? Got turned down for a bank loan or credit card?

Response: When your replies only make my point as always, there is nothing for me to be angry about when I can always count on you. As you cannot say how any vices mentioned in the OP are best for society. Thanks for the assistance and supporting that atheism/agnosticism is based on selfishness. Not logic.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:36:25 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 12:31:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/16/2016 10:54:35 PM, matt8800 wrote:

This all presupposes that truth needs an agenda. Regardless of agenda or desire, the truth is the truth.

That is like saying that you claim there is a god because you don't like alcohol.

Response: What it presupposes is that denial of God and religion is due to selfishness. Those who deny God and religion do not care about society but only for themselves. That's why they favor things like alcohol, homosexuality, porno, and more.

Why are you not a Hindu that believes in many gods? Is it because you are selfish?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:43:48 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 12:36:25 AM, matt8800 wrote:

Why are you not a Hindu that believes in many gods? Is it because you are selfish?

Response: Even in Hinduism, there is no principle of neglecting society for your own selfish reasons, as atheist and agnostics believe.
Cobalt
Posts: 991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:49:13 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/16/2016 10:02:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists and agnostics do not care about society. That is why they reject God and religion. When you ask them why they do not believe in God and religion they tend to say the reason is due to lack of evidence. This is not the true answer at all. When you analyze deeper, you will see the reason is simple: Selfishness.

They only care for themselves and their own interests and could care less about doing what is best for society. On the other hand, the religious and believers of God strive to follow God's laws and guidance by putting their own interests second and not over what is best for society.

Take for example the ban of using interest in religion because debt destroys a society. Think secular atheists/agnostics care? Nope. They still favor using a corrupt banking system based on interests. They still are against people using and producing their own currency. The same selfish reasoning applies to why they favor legalizing and condoning alcohol drinks, pornography and women with revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, and the list goes on.

None of them can show how any of these practices are what is best for society. So why do they allow it and condone it? Simple. They are selfish and could care less about society.

Response: Many atheists and agnostics reject the idea of a god because they do not believe there is ample evidence to support one. This rejection of god is independent of their feelings about society and their individual wishes. Rather, it is based solely upon their preference to accept truth on an empirical basis instead of preferential basis.

Many atheists disapprove of alcohol, homosexuality, interest rates, etc. just as many Christians support homosexuality, self-choice and non-slavery. The assumption that a person's religious convictions are related to their love of self is unfounded.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:53:52 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 12:43:48 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/17/2016 12:36:25 AM, matt8800 wrote:

Why are you not a Hindu that believes in many gods? Is it because you are selfish?

Response: Even in Hinduism, there is no principle of neglecting society for your own selfish reasons, as atheist and agnostics believe.

In what ways to I neglect society?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:54:51 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 12:49:13 AM, Cobalt wrote:

Response: Many atheists and agnostics reject the idea of a god because they do not believe there is ample evidence to support one. This rejection of god is independent of their feelings about society and their individual wishes. Rather, it is based solely upon their preference to accept truth on an empirical basis instead of preferential basis.

Many atheists disapprove of alcohol, homosexuality, interest rates, etc. just as many Christians support homosexuality, self-choice and non-slavery. The assumption that a person's religious convictions are related to their love of self is unfounded.

Response: Not at all. If questioned extensively, all atheists/agnostics deny God and religion because for selfish reasons, being that they are against promoting what is best for society.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:58:29 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 12:53:52 AM, matt8800 wrote:

In what ways to I neglect society?

Response: You should know what you neglect better than I. Are you against alcohol, pornography, dressing in revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, interests, etc..If not, justify why by showing how these acts are best for society.
Cobalt
Posts: 991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 1:05:40 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 12:54:51 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: Not at all. If questioned extensively, all atheists/agnostics deny God and religion because for selfish reasons, being that they are against promoting what is best for society.

Have you questioned all atheists/agnostics? If not, you're making a rather bold claim.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 1:09:40 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 1:05:40 AM, Cobalt wrote:

Have you questioned all atheists/agnostics? If not, you're making a rather bold claim.

Response: Don't need to question them all. Inductive logic demonstrates it. Show me an atheist/agnostic who believes any of these vices and with reasoning that shows it is based on what is best for society.
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 1:27:16 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/16/2016 10:02:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists and agnostics do not care about society. That is why they reject God and religion. When you ask them why they do not believe in God and religion they tend to say the reason is due to lack of evidence. This is not the true answer at all. When you analyze deeper, you will see the reason is simple: Selfishness.

They only care for themselves and their own interests and could care less about doing what is best for society. On the other hand, the religious and believers of God strive to follow God's laws and guidance by putting their own interests second and not over what is best for society.

Take for example the ban of using interest in religion because debt destroys a society. Think secular atheists/agnostics care? Nope. They still favor using a corrupt banking system based on interests. They still are against people using and producing their own currency. The same selfish reasoning applies to why they favor legalizing and condoning alcohol drinks, pornography and women with revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, and the list goes on.

None of them can show how any of these practices are what is best for society. So why do they allow it and condone it? Simple. They are selfish and could care less about society.
Let me see, you bow and scrape and crawl your entire life for the sole purpose of receiving a reward of eternal paradise for yourself only.
I wonder what selfishness is?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 1:31:10 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 12:34:34 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/16/2016 11:23:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

LOL. Fati's on a hate rampage once again doing what he does best, lying and spitting venom.

What's wrong Fati? Got turned down for a bank loan or credit card?

Response: When your replies only make my point as always, there is nothing for me to be angry about when I can always count on you. As you cannot say how any vices mentioned in the OP are best for society. Thanks for the assistance and supporting that atheism/agnosticism is based on selfishness. Not logic.
Atheism is the rejection of your claim that gods exist.
Reboot.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 2:12:49 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/16/2016 10:02:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists and agnostics do not care about society. That is why they reject God and religion. When you ask them why they do not believe in God and religion they tend to say the reason is due to lack of evidence. This is not the true answer at all. When you analyze deeper, you will see the reason is simple: Selfishness.

They only care for themselves and their own interests and could care less about doing what is best for society. On the other hand, the religious and believers of God strive to follow God's laws and guidance by putting their own interests second and not over what is best for society.

Take for example the ban of using interest in religion because debt destroys a society. Think secular atheists/agnostics care? Nope. They still favor using a corrupt banking system based on interests. They still are against people using and producing their own currency. The same selfish reasoning applies to why they favor legalizing and condoning alcohol drinks, pornography and women with revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, and the list goes on.

None of them can show how any of these practices are what is best for society. So why do they allow it and condone it? Simple. They are selfish and could care less about society.

True. Notice how many atheists are in the military...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Cobalt
Posts: 991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:16:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 1:09:40 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/17/2016 1:05:40 AM, Cobalt wrote:

Have you questioned all atheists/agnostics? If not, you're making a rather bold claim.

Response: Don't need to question them all. Inductive logic demonstrates it. Show me an atheist/agnostic who believes any of these vices and with reasoning that shows it is based on what is best for society.

How about me? Some of those are indeed vices, but not all of them. Let's see:

Interest Rates -- I do believe interest rates are good for society because no one would lend money without the expectation of interest. Our economic system would simply not work without interest rates. The existence of an economy is necessary for there to be a society at all. (And I'd be willing to be that 99% of atheists were unaware that the Bible or Koran outlaw interest rates, so they hardly turned away from religion on the basis of this issue.)

Alcohol -- No doubt a vice. However, the type of society in which I believe in is the one that values "freedom" over "absolute safety". Meaning if someone wishes to drink and they aren't hurting anyone else, they are free to do so. Not to mention that a moderate amount of alcohol intake is good for your body. A free society is a good society.

Pornography -- Not a vice unless someone becomes addicted to it. (And people can become addicted to literally anything they find fun.) Women and men willingly engage in intercourse for the pleasure of others. Said men and women are paid for this work. They offer society a good that society wants and they get paid for it. This is in no way "bad for society".

Revealing Clothing -- Again, not a vice. Revealing clothing hurts no one. This may be a vice within the framework of your own religion, but it's easy to see that once you remove religion from the picture, this act is not in and of itself bad for society.

Homosexuality -- This one is also not a vice. Who person A decides to shack up with a) doesn't affect society and b) isn't even any of society's business. Homosexuality is only ever "bad" when seen through the framework of religion.

I'd be willing to bet that most educated atheists care a great deal about society. After all, without the promise of eternal life, this life is all that we have. It suits our "selfish interests" to insure that society is functioning as healthy as possible.
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:18:27 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 2:12:49 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/16/2016 10:02:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists and agnostics do not care about society. That is why they reject God and religion. When you ask them why they do not believe in God and religion they tend to say the reason is due to lack of evidence. This is not the true answer at all. When you analyze deeper, you will see the reason is simple: Selfishness.

They only care for themselves and their own interests and could care less about doing what is best for society. On the other hand, the religious and believers of God strive to follow God's laws and guidance by putting their own interests second and not over what is best for society.

Take for example the ban of using interest in religion because debt destroys a society. Think secular atheists/agnostics care? Nope. They still favor using a corrupt banking system based on interests. They still are against people using and producing their own currency. The same selfish reasoning applies to why they favor legalizing and condoning alcohol drinks, pornography and women with revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, and the list goes on.

None of them can show how any of these practices are what is best for society. So why do they allow it and condone it? Simple. They are selfish and could care less about society.

True. Notice how many atheists are in the military...

How many?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:22:24 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/16/2016 10:02:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists and agnostics do not care about society. That is why they reject God and religion. When you ask them why they do not believe in God and religion they tend to say the reason is due to lack of evidence. This is not the true answer at all. When you analyze deeper, you will see the reason is simple: Selfishness.

They only care for themselves and their own interests and could care less about doing what is best for society. On the other hand, the religious and believers of God strive to follow God's laws and guidance by putting their own interests second and not over what is best for society.

Take for example the ban of using interest in religion because debt destroys a society. Think secular atheists/agnostics care? Nope. They still favor using a corrupt banking system based on interests. They still are against people using and producing their own currency. The same selfish reasoning applies to why they favor legalizing and condoning alcohol drinks, pornography and women with revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, and the list goes on.

None of them can show how any of these practices are what is best for society. So why do they allow it and condone it? Simple. They are selfish and could care less about society.

I see your head typically resides up your rectum.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:26:33 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 2:12:49 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/16/2016 10:02:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists and agnostics do not care about society. That is why they reject God and religion. When you ask them why they do not believe in God and religion they tend to say the reason is due to lack of evidence. This is not the true answer at all. When you analyze deeper, you will see the reason is simple: Selfishness.

They only care for themselves and their own interests and could care less about doing what is best for society. On the other hand, the religious and believers of God strive to follow God's laws and guidance by putting their own interests second and not over what is best for society.

Take for example the ban of using interest in religion because debt destroys a society. Think secular atheists/agnostics care? Nope. They still favor using a corrupt banking system based on interests. They still are against people using and producing their own currency. The same selfish reasoning applies to why they favor legalizing and condoning alcohol drinks, pornography and women with revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, and the list goes on.

None of them can show how any of these practices are what is best for society. So why do they allow it and condone it? Simple. They are selfish and could care less about society.

True. Notice how many atheists are in the military...

YOURE RIGHT! THAT EXPLAINS THE CRUSADES! That also explains why the priests are blessing the army as they go out to war to die for their God and King...because they are all atheists of course!

Does your head feel warm and cosy up that anus?
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 4:44:59 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 12:31:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/16/2016 10:54:35 PM, matt8800 wrote:

This all presupposes that truth needs an agenda. Regardless of agenda or desire, the truth is the truth.

That is like saying that you claim there is a god because you don't like alcohol.

Response: What it presupposes is that denial of God and religion is due to selfishness. Those who deny God and religion do not care about society but only for themselves. That's why they favor things like alcohol, homosexuality, porno, and more.

Okay, Fati, tell us what is evil about alcohol, homosexuality, porn, etc. These things may be bad for how you think society should be, but is there really any inherent victim in any of these things? (Why is it bad if there is no victim, or if it is more likely for there to be no victim?) Secondly, why do you think denial of God leads to these things? Are believers NEVER to taste alcohol, be gay, or have and/or explore sexual fantasies?

*I predict a 'no true Scotsman' fallacy in the near future.*
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 5:30:55 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 12:31:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/16/2016 10:54:35 PM, matt8800 wrote:

This all presupposes that truth needs an agenda. Regardless of agenda or desire, the truth is the truth.

That is like saying that you claim there is a god because you don't like alcohol.

Response: What it presupposes is that denial of God and religion is due to selfishness. Those who deny God and religion do not care about society but only for themselves. That's why they favor things like alcohol, homosexuality, porno, and more.

Yet Fati is the one who claims that 6 year old children can show that they like sex.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 5:33:03 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 12:58:29 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/17/2016 12:53:52 AM, matt8800 wrote:

In what ways to I neglect society?

Response: You should know what you neglect better than I. Are you against alcohol, pornography, dressing in revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, interests, etc..If not, justify why by showing how these acts are best for society.

Matt, unlike Fati has never claimed that 6 year old children can show that they like sex.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 6:01:10 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/16/2016 10:02:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists and agnostics do not care about society. That is why they reject God and religion. When you ask them why they do not believe in God and religion they tend to say the reason is due to lack of evidence. This is not the true answer at all. When you analyze deeper, you will see the reason is simple: Selfishness.

They only care for themselves and their own interests and could care less about doing what is best for society. On the other hand, the religious and believers of God strive to follow God's laws and guidance by putting their own interests second and not over what is best for society.

Take for example the ban of using interest in religion because debt destroys a society. Think secular atheists/agnostics care? Nope. They still favor using a corrupt banking system based on interests. They still are against people using and producing their own currency. The same selfish reasoning applies to why they favor legalizing and condoning alcohol drinks, pornography and women with revealing clothing in public, homosexuality, and the list goes on.

None of them can show how any of these practices are what is best for society. So why do they allow it and condone it? Simple. They are selfish and could care less about society.

Im an Atheist/Agnostic.

In recent months I have donated blood, volunteered at the SPCA and sent friendly messages to depressed people online.

But apparently i'm selfish.

Out of curiosity, what have you done for society other than insult other people because they have different beliefs to you?
Meh!
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 8:39:24 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 3:16:34 AM, Cobalt wrote:

How about me? Some of those are indeed vices, but not all of them. Let's see:

Interest Rates -- I do believe interest rates are good for society because no one would lend money without the expectation of interest. Our economic system would simply not work without interest rates. The existence of an economy is necessary for there to be a society at all. (And I'd be willing to be that 99% of atheists were unaware that the Bible or Koran outlaw interest rates, so they hardly turned away from religion on the basis of this issue.)

Alcohol -- No doubt a vice. However, the type of society in which I believe in is the one that values "freedom" over "absolute safety". Meaning if someone wishes to drink and they aren't hurting anyone else, they are free to do so. Not to mention that a moderate amount of alcohol intake is good for your body. A free society is a good society.

Pornography -- Not a vice unless someone becomes addicted to it. (And people can become addicted to literally anything they find fun.) Women and men willingly engage in intercourse for the pleasure of others. Said men and women are paid for this work. They offer society a good that society wants and they get paid for it. This is in no way "bad for society".

Revealing Clothing -- Again, not a vice. Revealing clothing hurts no one. This may be a vice within the framework of your own religion, but it's easy to see that once you remove religion from the picture, this act is not in and of itself bad for society.

Homosexuality -- This one is also not a vice. Who person A decides to shack up with a) doesn't affect society and b) isn't even any of society's business. Homosexuality is only ever "bad" when seen through the framework of religion.

I'd be willing to bet that most educated atheists care a great deal about society. After all, without the promise of eternal life, this life is all that we have. It suits our "selfish interests" to insure that society is functioning as healthy as possible.

Response: You claim interest rates would prevent people from lending money and ignore the fact that in reality,people still lend money regardless of interests. So the result is long term debt and you believe that a society that promotes long term debt is best? This is clearly destructive to society.

If there is no alcohol, then drunk driving decreases, along with other crimes influenced by alcohol. So alcohol clearly is not best.

Pornography encourages people to view each other not by their character but for sexual reasons. It encourages sec addiction, which leads to molestation and rape. Clearly a destruction to society. The same applies for revealing clothing.

So clearly, none of these vices are best for society, but only serve to please your own personal interests. Hence, selfishness.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 8:41:43 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 3:22:24 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

I see your head typically resides up your rectum.

Response: I see your remarks are likely a direct result from licking your mother's rectum.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 8:44:08 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 8:41:43 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/17/2016 3:22:24 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

I see your head typically resides up your rectum.

Response: I see your remarks are likely a direct result from licking your mother's rectum.

Is that what you do with the 6 year old children, Fati?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 8:46:39 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 3:26:33 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

YOURE RIGHT! THAT EXPLAINS THE CRUSADES! That also explains why the priests are blessing the army as they go out to war to die for their God and King...because they are all atheists of course!

Does your head feel warm and cosy up that anus?

Response: Yes. The crusades and the blessings of priests in killing show exactly what's wrong with secularism, as both these practices come from secularism and not religion.

Does your tongue stain from licking your mother's anus?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,741
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 8:50:49 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 4:44:59 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

Okay, Fati, tell us what is evil about alcohol, homosexuality, porn, etc. These things may be bad for how you think society should be, but is there really any inherent victim in any of these things? (Why is it bad if there is no victim, or if it is more likely for there to be no victim?) Secondly, why do you think denial of God leads to these things? Are believers NEVER to taste alcohol, be gay, or have and/or explore sexual fantasies?

*I predict a 'no true Scotsman' fallacy in the near future.*

Response: Alcohol distorts judgement. Porn and lewdness encourages rape and molestation and lust, not love. Interest rates encourages long term debt.

Clearly, society is better without these vices, which shows that atheists/agnostics only reject religion because they only care for themselves and not society.
bulproof
Posts: 25,247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 8:50:50 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 8:46:39 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/17/2016 3:26:33 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:

YOURE RIGHT! THAT EXPLAINS THE CRUSADES! That also explains why the priests are blessing the army as they go out to war to die for their God and King...because they are all atheists of course!

Does your head feel warm and cosy up that anus?

Response: Yes. The crusades and the blessings of priests in killing show exactly what's wrong with secularism, as both these practices come from secularism and not religion.
hahahahahahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin