Total Posts:148|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheism

bulproof
Posts: 25,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 6:50:38 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

And they are all boogiemen who want to devour your soul. mwuahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 6:55:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:50:38 AM, bulproof wrote:

And they are all boogiemen who want to devour your soul. mwuahahaha

Wouldn't doubt it.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 6:56:08 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

You probably mean disproportionate.
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 6:58:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:56:08 AM, desmac wrote:

You probably mean disproportionate.

I was pretty surprised when writing this that unpropotional wasn't a word haha. Didn't bother changing it though just added the hyphen.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 7:08:38 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:58:44 AM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 6:56:08 AM, desmac wrote:

You probably mean disproportionate.

I was pretty surprised when writing this that unpropotional wasn't a word haha. Didn't bother changing it though just added the hyphen.

In what way is the number of atheists here disproportionate?
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 7:26:15 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 7:08:38 AM, desmac wrote:

In what way is the number of atheists here disproportionate?

It seems that about 50% of the users on here are atheistic. That appears to be well above the world's average which I've read ranges from 2-15 percent.
bulproof
Posts: 25,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 7:35:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 7:26:15 AM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 7:08:38 AM, desmac wrote:

In what way is the number of atheists here disproportionate?

It seems that about 50% of the users on here are atheistic. That appears to be well above the world's average which I've read ranges from 2-15 percent.
This little corner of the interwebby is not representative of the real world, most of us enjoy a lively verbal stoush.
You'll also find a large percentage of the believers on here considerably more aggressive than in the real world and with a greater degree of dishonesty.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 7:38:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 7:35:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/17/2016 7:26:15 AM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 7:08:38 AM, desmac wrote:
Yeah I've noticed quite a few of the theists on here appear to be almost angry. A lot of name calling and the like. Not setting a good example of Christianity at all.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 7:57:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 7:38:20 AM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 7:35:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/17/2016 7:26:15 AM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 7:08:38 AM, desmac wrote:
Yeah I've noticed quite a few of the theists on here appear to be almost angry. A lot of name calling and the like. Not setting a good example of Christianity at all.

It can get quite heated.
Elias_is_the_llama
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 10:54:47 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 7:26:15 AM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 7:08:38 AM, desmac wrote:

In what way is the number of atheists here disproportionate?

It seems that about 50% of the users on here are atheistic. That appears to be well above the world's average which I've read ranges from 2-15 percent.

Personally, that statistic is a little surprising, I know a good few people and only three of them are religious
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 11:23:15 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

It's sad that all you noticed is our irreligion, Hingey. Religion has also made its concern morality, ethics, human dignity, social justice, epistemology, metaphysics, prosociality and the celebration of life.

Have the irreligious other, religion-relevant qualities to notice, or is their doctrinal dissent all that matters?
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:57:55 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

They like to argue.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 1:18:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

That's the internet in general. The internet is a haven for many counter cultures and other sub cultures that are often considered unsavory or taboo in public where they are native to.

There is an "un-proportional" amount of Christians in prison. I wonder what to make of that.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 2:52:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

Deep voice movie trailer narrator: "In a world...where atheists take over the planet..."

Random Christian actor #27: "Heeelp! The atheists are taking over! Who will save us!"

Deep voice movie trailer narrator: "One man"

One man: "JESUS MOTHERFU-"

Deep voice movie trailer narrator: "One bible..."

Random atheist actor #138: The logic! It does nothing!

Deep voice movie trailer narrator: "An action thriller comedy romance drama"

Deep voice movie trailer narrator: "Based on a true story"

Deep voice movie trailer narrator: "Staring Matt Damon"

Matt Damon: "Maaaaaaatt Daaaaaaaamon"

Deep voice movie trailer narrator: "Coming this Summer"
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:04:31 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 10:54:47 AM, Elias_is_the_llama wrote:


Personally, that statistic is a little surprising, I know a good few people and only three of them are religious

Which one? The one for the site or in world?
Elias_is_the_llama
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:14:55 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 3:04:31 PM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 10:54:47 AM, Elias_is_the_llama wrote:


Personally, that statistic is a little surprising, I know a good few people and only three of them are religious

Which one? The one for the site or in world?
The world
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:18:51 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 3:14:55 PM, Elias_is_the_llama wrote:
Which one? The one for the site or in world?
The world

Oh it's just coming from a basic google search. Lots of differing stats though, hence the wide range. I only personally know one atheist, guess we just have different friend groups huh?
Elias_is_the_llama
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:24:51 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 3:18:51 PM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 3:14:55 PM, Elias_is_the_llama wrote:
Which one? The one for the site or in world?
The world

Oh it's just coming from a basic google search. Lots of differing stats though, hence the wide range. I only personally know one atheist, guess we just have different friend groups huh?

Probably, and maybe it has something to do with my UK location, I don't have statistics but I believe America has a higher proportion if Christians.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:32:04 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

This is a debate site. When I was a Christian, there is no way I would have tried to debate that the stories in the bible, such as talking snakes and noah's ark, were true. I also know that there were too many biblical commands that were highly immoral, such as killing people for working on Sundays. Once you acknowledge to yourself that many of the stories never happened and a good amount of the stories are immoral, your religion stands on shaky ground. When you whole life paradigm and identity is based on your religion, looking at it critically made me uneasy. If you cant look at your own position critically, you cannot effectively debate the subject.

Have you ever wondered how Mormons, Scientologists, etc believed such silly stories? Its because they have been desensitized about how silly they are and I realized that happened to me about Christian silly stories also.

I believe that is why there are less theists that want to debate religion than the non-religious.

Just google "bible immoral" and "bible false proof". Then google "biblical morality" and "bible proof" and compare using critical thought as if it were somebody else's religion to attempt to avoid bias. Replace "bible" with "Quran" and you will see that all the pro arguments are beyond weak yet not any more weak.
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 4:04:47 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 3:32:04 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

This is a debate site. When I was a Christian, there is no way I would have tried to debate that the stories in the bible, such as talking snakes and noah's ark, were true. I also know that there were too many biblical commands that were highly immoral, such as killing people for working on Sundays. Once you acknowledge to yourself that many of the stories never happened and a good amount of the stories are immoral, your religion stands on shaky ground. When you whole life paradigm and identity is based on your religion, looking at it critically made me uneasy. If you cant look at your own position critically, you cannot effectively debate the subject.

Have you ever wondered how Mormons, Scientologists, etc believed such silly stories? Its because they have been desensitized about how silly they are and I realized that happened to me about Christian silly stories also.

I believe that is why there are less theists that want to debate religion than the non-religious.

Just google "bible immoral" and "bible false proof". Then google "biblical morality" and "bible proof" and compare using critical thought as if it were somebody else's religion to attempt to avoid bias. Replace "bible" with "Quran" and you will see that all the pro arguments are beyond weak yet not any more weak.

If God exists, how can the stories in the bible be considered ridiculous? If He can create all matter, why would it be impossible to create a massive flood? Or a snake to talk? Well it wouldn't. I find too often there isn't a problem with the scripture I'm reading, but rather my own understanding of it. And I'm not attacking your belief system or anything, but I too find some atheistic claims to be impossible to believe. An example would be matter coming from nothing at all. In my opinion, that's impossible without some sort of creator. Nothing cannot create anything. It can have no reaction, and it can have no results.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 5:08:38 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 4:04:47 PM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 3:32:04 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

This is a debate site. When I was a Christian, there is no way I would have tried to debate that the stories in the bible, such as talking snakes and noah's ark, were true. I also know that there were too many biblical commands that were highly immoral, such as killing people for working on Sundays. Once you acknowledge to yourself that many of the stories never happened and a good amount of the stories are immoral, your religion stands on shaky ground. When you whole life paradigm and identity is based on your religion, looking at it critically made me uneasy. If you cant look at your own position critically, you cannot effectively debate the subject.

Have you ever wondered how Mormons, Scientologists, etc believed such silly stories? Its because they have been desensitized about how silly they are and I realized that happened to me about Christian silly stories also.

I believe that is why there are less theists that want to debate religion than the non-religious.

Just google "bible immoral" and "bible false proof". Then google "biblical morality" and "bible proof" and compare using critical thought as if it were somebody else's religion to attempt to avoid bias. Replace "bible" with "Quran" and you will see that all the pro arguments are beyond weak yet not any more weak.

If God exists, how can the stories in the bible be considered ridiculous? If He can create all matter, why would it be impossible to create a massive flood? Or a snake to talk? Well it wouldn't. I find too often there isn't a problem with the scripture I'm reading, but rather my own understanding of it. And I'm not attacking your belief system or anything, but I too find some atheistic claims to be impossible to believe. An example would be matter coming from nothing at all. In my opinion, that's impossible without some sort of creator. Nothing cannot create anything. It can have no reaction, and it can have no results.

It is presumptive to assume that a god exists as defined by religions. Human DNA is only 2% different than Chimpanzees yet religions depict a god as a large human-like being in the sky with human insecurities (jealousy) and other undesirable human emotions (anger, revenge) that watches us waiting to see if anyone misuses their genitals. I believe this is small minded and barbaric. Havent you ever wondered why we never hear of talking snakes, or the like, anymore? Have you ever wondered why a man was considered godly because he was going to obey the command to stab his son to death and burn his body? If your neighbor made the same claim, would you praise him for his godliness? If not, there are huge inconsistencies that you should ponder.

Even if there was a creative force in the universe, that does nothing to further the argument of Christianity. That is deism, not theism.

There are some compelling accounts of reincarnation and near death experiences but, even if they are true, I believe it would be simply nature working in a way that we are not currently aware of - like superposition or quantum entanglement. There is absolutely no reason to believe in a personal, interventionist god. If anything, the glaring lack of intervention of an all powerful, petty-minded god is evidence an interventionist god doesn't exist by default.
Athomos
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 5:09:29 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

Your point being?
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 7:35:12 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 5:08:38 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/17/2016 4:04:47 PM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 3:32:04 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

This is a debate site. When I was a Christian, there is no way I would have tried to debate that the stories in the bible, such as talking snakes and noah's ark, were true. I also know that there were too many biblical commands that were highly immoral, such as killing people for working on Sundays. Once you acknowledge to yourself that many of the stories never happened and a good amount of the stories are immoral, your religion stands on shaky ground. When you whole life paradigm and identity is based on your religion, looking at it critically made me uneasy. If you cant look at your own position critically, you cannot effectively debate the subject.

Have you ever wondered how Mormons, Scientologists, etc believed such silly stories? Its because they have been desensitized about how silly they are and I realized that happened to me about Christian silly stories also.

I believe that is why there are less theists that want to debate religion than the non-religious.

Just google "bible immoral" and "bible false proof". Then google "biblical morality" and "bible proof" and compare using critical thought as if it were somebody else's religion to attempt to avoid bias. Replace "bible" with "Quran" and you will see that all the pro arguments are beyond weak yet not any more weak.

If God exists, how can the stories in the bible be considered ridiculous? If He can create all matter, why would it be impossible to create a massive flood? Or a snake to talk? Well it wouldn't. I find too often there isn't a problem with the scripture I'm reading, but rather my own understanding of it. And I'm not attacking your belief system or anything, but I too find some atheistic claims to be impossible to believe. An example would be matter coming from nothing at all. In my opinion, that's impossible without some sort of creator. Nothing cannot create anything. It can have no reaction, and it can have no results.

It is presumptive to assume that a god exists as defined by religions. Human DNA is only 2% different than Chimpanzees yet religions depict a god as a large human-like being in the sky with human insecurities (jealousy) and other undesirable human emotions (anger, revenge) that watches us waiting to see if anyone misuses their genitals. I believe this is small minded and barbaric. Havent you ever wondered why we never hear of talking snakes, or the like, anymore? Have you ever wondered why a man was considered godly because he was going to obey the command to stab his son to death and burn his body? If your neighbor made the same claim, would you praise him for his godliness? If not, there are huge inconsistencies that you should ponder.

Even if there was a creative force in the universe, that does nothing to further the argument of Christianity. That is deism, not theism.

There are some compelling accounts of reincarnation and near death experiences but, even if they are true, I believe it would be simply nature working in a way that we are not currently aware of - like superposition or quantum entanglement. There is absolutely no reason to believe in a personal, interventionist god. If anything, the glaring lack of intervention of an all powerful, petty-minded god is evidence an interventionist god doesn't exist by default.

Proving a creative force would do much to further the Christian objective. For starters, it would make atheistic claims invalid, and start them on the path to the truth of the Church IMO. But of course, if God exists than He is an immaterial being, having no physical form. How could He if He's going to deny physical laws of nature? Furthermore I think your point of snakes is moot. It doesn't have to continually happen. In fact it only happens once in the bible. The fact is if God can create something as awesome as the universe around us. A talking snake really isn't all that impressive.

I find the biblical accounts very impressive. I could believe if it were written by one author that he might have just been crazy. But 12 all believing and preaching and dying for the same cause? I find it extremely unlikely that all 12 were speaking anything but the truth. Again, just my opinion. I'll leave you to yours.
bulproof
Posts: 25,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:19:29 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 7:35:12 PM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 5:08:38 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/17/2016 4:04:47 PM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/17/2016 3:32:04 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/17/2016 6:45:18 AM, doorhinge wrote:
There is an un-proportional amount of atheists on this site.

Just sayin'.

This is a debate site. When I was a Christian, there is no way I would have tried to debate that the stories in the bible, such as talking snakes and noah's ark, were true. I also know that there were too many biblical commands that were highly immoral, such as killing people for working on Sundays. Once you acknowledge to yourself that many of the stories never happened and a good amount of the stories are immoral, your religion stands on shaky ground. When you whole life paradigm and identity is based on your religion, looking at it critically made me uneasy. If you cant look at your own position critically, you cannot effectively debate the subject.

Have you ever wondered how Mormons, Scientologists, etc believed such silly stories? Its because they have been desensitized about how silly they are and I realized that happened to me about Christian silly stories also.

I believe that is why there are less theists that want to debate religion than the non-religious.

Just google "bible immoral" and "bible false proof". Then google "biblical morality" and "bible proof" and compare using critical thought as if it were somebody else's religion to attempt to avoid bias. Replace "bible" with "Quran" and you will see that all the pro arguments are beyond weak yet not any more weak.

If God exists, how can the stories in the bible be considered ridiculous? If He can create all matter, why would it be impossible to create a massive flood? Or a snake to talk? Well it wouldn't. I find too often there isn't a problem with the scripture I'm reading, but rather my own understanding of it. And I'm not attacking your belief system or anything, but I too find some atheistic claims to be impossible to believe. An example would be matter coming from nothing at all. In my opinion, that's impossible without some sort of creator. Nothing cannot create anything. It can have no reaction, and it can have no results.

It is presumptive to assume that a god exists as defined by religions. Human DNA is only 2% different than Chimpanzees yet religions depict a god as a large human-like being in the sky with human insecurities (jealousy) and other undesirable human emotions (anger, revenge) that watches us waiting to see if anyone misuses their genitals. I believe this is small minded and barbaric. Havent you ever wondered why we never hear of talking snakes, or the like, anymore? Have you ever wondered why a man was considered godly because he was going to obey the command to stab his son to death and burn his body? If your neighbor made the same claim, would you praise him for his godliness? If not, there are huge inconsistencies that you should ponder.

Even if there was a creative force in the universe, that does nothing to further the argument of Christianity. That is deism, not theism.

There are some compelling accounts of reincarnation and near death experiences but, even if they are true, I believe it would be simply nature working in a way that we are not currently aware of - like superposition or quantum entanglement. There is absolutely no reason to believe in a personal, interventionist god. If anything, the glaring lack of intervention of an all powerful, petty-minded god is evidence an interventionist god doesn't exist by default.

Proving a creative force would do much to further the Christian objective. For starters, it would make atheistic claims invalid, and start them on the path to the truth of the Church IMO. But of course, if God exists than He is an immaterial being, having no physical form. How could He if He's going to deny physical laws of nature? Furthermore I think your point of snakes is moot. It doesn't have to continually happen. In fact it only happens once in the bible. The fact is if God can create something as awesome as the universe around us. A talking snake really isn't all that impressive.

I find the biblical accounts very impressive. I could believe if it were written by one author that he might have just been crazy. But 12 all believing and preaching and dying for the same cause? I find it extremely unlikely that all 12 were speaking anything but the truth. Again, just my opinion. I'll leave you to yours.
Provide some passages from each of the alleged 12.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 4:00:59 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:19:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
Of course not all of the accounts were included in the canon of the bible they compiled in 382 A.D. But many if not all wrote testimonies.

Explain to me how a universe which is understood to be finite comes to be without any sort of creator behind it. The logical necessity of a God is evident.
bulproof
Posts: 25,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 4:16:58 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 4:00:59 AM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
Of course not all of the accounts were included in the canon of the bible they compiled in 382 A.D. But many if not all wrote testimonies.

Explain to me how a universe which is understood to be finite comes to be without any sort of creator behind it. The logical necessity of a God is evident.
Provide the evidence you claim or slink away with your tail between your legs.
Explain the existence of a universe in which you don't exist.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 4:21:36 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 4:16:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/18/2016 4:00:59 AM, doorhinge wrote:

Provide the evidence you claim or slink away with your tail between your legs.
Explain the existence of a universe in which you don't exist.

Slink away? You haven't explained your reasoning yet. Describe how a finite universe can come to be without a creator. Your an atheist, I'm sure you've thought about it.
bulproof
Posts: 25,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 4:26:47 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 4:21:36 AM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/18/2016 4:16:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/18/2016 4:00:59 AM, doorhinge wrote:

Provide the evidence you claim or slink away with your tail between your legs.
Explain the existence of a universe in which you don't exist.

Slink away? You haven't explained your reasoning yet. Describe how a finite universe can come to be without a creator. Your an atheist, I'm sure you've thought about it.
Answer my question.
Never mind crawl away in fear of the answers.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
doorhinge
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 7:24:28 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 4:26:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/18/2016 4:21:36 AM, doorhinge wrote:
At 5/18/2016 4:16:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/18/2016 4:00:59 AM, doorhinge wrote:

Answer my question.
Never mind crawl away in fear of the answers.
I already have. I cannot give you those bible verses because all twelve accounts aren't included in the biblical canon. However, still exist.

Now don't crawl away in fear from yours. I want your explanation. Go ahead.