Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Only begotten son

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
The Bible provides its own definitions by applying reason and logic.

The one who became incarnate by being placed in the flesh of Jesus is described at John 1:14 as Jehovah's only begotten son.

How is this possible, since Jehovah has a myriad of son's, spirit and human.

Since procreation is impossible for Jehovah, since spirit beings neither have nor need gender, the only way Jehovah can have any son at all is by creation.

Therefore all of Jehovah sons are begotten by creation.

So, amongst this myriad of sons, how is any one of them able to be called Jehovah's only begotten son?

The answer is provided by scripture:

Proverbs 8:22
22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,
The earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Revelation 3:14
14 "To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

So the one who became known as Jesus was the start of beginning of Jehovah's creation.

That would make him the first-born, but only-begotten?

We have to look to Colossians 1:16 for the answer to that.

Colossians 1:16
16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

So, having been created by his father, Jehovah, this one is then used in the creation of everything else.

Hence he was the only one created by Jehovah alone, without assistance from the one through and for whom everything else was created.

That is what makes him the only begotten son of Jehovah.

It is that simple.

That logical.

That reasonable.

That straightforward.

Let's face it, it is simple enough for me to understand so it must be simple mustn't it.

There is absolutely no way that the conception of Jesus can be Jehovah's only begotten son there are too many scriptures which deny it.
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 10:18:19 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The Bible provides its own definitions by applying reason and logic.

The one who became incarnate by being placed in the flesh of Jesus is described at John 1:14 as Jehovah's only begotten son.

How is this possible, since Jehovah has a myriad of son's, spirit and human.

Since procreation is impossible for Jehovah, since spirit beings neither have nor need gender, the only way Jehovah can have any son at all is by creation.

Therefore all of Jehovah sons are begotten by creation.

So, amongst this myriad of sons, how is any one of them able to be called Jehovah's only begotten son?

The answer is provided by scripture:

Proverbs 8:22
22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,
The earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Revelation 3:14
14 "To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

So the one who became known as Jesus was the start of beginning of Jehovah's creation.

That would make him the first-born, but only-begotten?

We have to look to Colossians 1:16 for the answer to that.

Colossians 1:16
16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

So, having been created by his father, Jehovah, this one is then used in the creation of everything else.

Hence he was the only one created by Jehovah alone, without assistance from the one through and for whom everything else was created.

That is what makes him the only begotten son of Jehovah.

It is that simple.

That logical.

That reasonable.

That straightforward.

Let's face it, it is simple enough for me to understand so it must be simple mustn't it.

There is absolutely no way that the conception of Jesus can be Jehovah's only begotten son there are too many scriptures which deny it.

Garbage!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 10:37:07 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 10:18:19 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The Bible provides its own definitions by applying reason and logic.

The one who became incarnate by being placed in the flesh of Jesus is described at John 1:14 as Jehovah's only begotten son.

How is this possible, since Jehovah has a myriad of son's, spirit and human.

Since procreation is impossible for Jehovah, since spirit beings neither have nor need gender, the only way Jehovah can have any son at all is by creation.

Therefore all of Jehovah sons are begotten by creation.

So, amongst this myriad of sons, how is any one of them able to be called Jehovah's only begotten son?

The answer is provided by scripture:

Proverbs 8:22
22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,
The earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Revelation 3:14
14 "To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

So the one who became known as Jesus was the start of beginning of Jehovah's creation.

That would make him the first-born, but only-begotten?

We have to look to Colossians 1:16 for the answer to that.

Colossians 1:16
16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

So, having been created by his father, Jehovah, this one is then used in the creation of everything else.

Hence he was the only one created by Jehovah alone, without assistance from the one through and for whom everything else was created.

That is what makes him the only begotten son of Jehovah.

It is that simple.

That logical.

That reasonable.

That straightforward.

Let's face it, it is simple enough for me to understand so it must be simple mustn't it.

There is absolutely no way that the conception of Jesus can be Jehovah's only begotten son there are too many scriptures which deny it.

Garbage!

Nope, truth.
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 10:58:31 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The Bible provides its own definitions by applying reason and logic.

The one who became incarnate by being placed in the flesh of Jesus is described at John 1:14 as Jehovah's only begotten son.

How is this possible, since Jehovah has a myriad of son's, spirit and human.

Since procreation is impossible for Jehovah, since spirit beings neither have nor need gender, the only way Jehovah can have any son at all is by creation.

Therefore all of Jehovah sons are begotten by creation.

So, amongst this myriad of sons, how is any one of them able to be called Jehovah's only begotten son?

The answer is provided by scripture:

Proverbs 8:22
22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,
The earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Revelation 3:14
14 "To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

So the one who became known as Jesus was the start of beginning of Jehovah's creation.

That would make him the first-born, but only-begotten?

We have to look to Colossians 1:16 for the answer to that.

Colossians 1:16
16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

So, having been created by his father, Jehovah, this one is then used in the creation of everything else.

Hence he was the only one created by Jehovah alone, without assistance from the one through and for whom everything else was created.

That is what makes him the only begotten son of Jehovah.

It is that simple.

That logical.

That reasonable.

That straightforward.

Let's face it, it is simple enough for me to understand so it must be simple mustn't it.

There is absolutely no way that the conception of Jesus can be Jehovah's only begotten son there are too many scriptures which deny it.
I sorted this out for you in the other thread, your horse is dead, it won't speak to you. LOL
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 11:23:05 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 10:37:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/17/2016 10:18:19 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The Bible provides its own definitions by applying reason and logic.

The one who became incarnate by being placed in the flesh of Jesus is described at John 1:14 as Jehovah's only begotten son.

How is this possible, since Jehovah has a myriad of son's, spirit and human.

Since procreation is impossible for Jehovah, since spirit beings neither have nor need gender, the only way Jehovah can have any son at all is by creation.

Therefore all of Jehovah sons are begotten by creation.

So, amongst this myriad of sons, how is any one of them able to be called Jehovah's only begotten son?

The answer is provided by scripture:

Proverbs 8:22
22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,
The earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Revelation 3:14
14 "To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

So the one who became known as Jesus was the start of beginning of Jehovah's creation.

That would make him the first-born, but only-begotten?

We have to look to Colossians 1:16 for the answer to that.

Colossians 1:16
16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

So, having been created by his father, Jehovah, this one is then used in the creation of everything else.

Hence he was the only one created by Jehovah alone, without assistance from the one through and for whom everything else was created.

That is what makes him the only begotten son of Jehovah.

It is that simple.

That logical.

That reasonable.

That straightforward.

Let's face it, it is simple enough for me to understand so it must be simple mustn't it.

There is absolutely no way that the conception of Jesus can be Jehovah's only begotten son there are too many scriptures which deny it.

Garbage!

Nope, truth.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your bottom, that much is clear from your posts.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 12:18:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 11:23:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/17/2016 10:37:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/17/2016 10:18:19 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The Bible provides its own definitions by applying reason and logic.

The one who became incarnate by being placed in the flesh of Jesus is described at John 1:14 as Jehovah's only begotten son.

How is this possible, since Jehovah has a myriad of son's, spirit and human.

Since procreation is impossible for Jehovah, since spirit beings neither have nor need gender, the only way Jehovah can have any son at all is by creation.

Therefore all of Jehovah sons are begotten by creation.

So, amongst this myriad of sons, how is any one of them able to be called Jehovah's only begotten son?

The answer is provided by scripture:

Proverbs 8:22
22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,
The earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Revelation 3:14
14 "To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

So the one who became known as Jesus was the start of beginning of Jehovah's creation.

That would make him the first-born, but only-begotten?

We have to look to Colossians 1:16 for the answer to that.

Colossians 1:16
16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

So, having been created by his father, Jehovah, this one is then used in the creation of everything else.

Hence he was the only one created by Jehovah alone, without assistance from the one through and for whom everything else was created.

That is what makes him the only begotten son of Jehovah.

It is that simple.

That logical.

That reasonable.

That straightforward.

Let's face it, it is simple enough for me to understand so it must be simple mustn't it.

There is absolutely no way that the conception of Jesus can be Jehovah's only begotten son there are too many scriptures which deny it.

Garbage!

Nope, truth.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your bottom, that much is clear from your posts.

Oh I know it, no worries there, I have had the best teacher possible in Christ, via scripture and holy spirit.

One day you will know the truth also, I hope it will not be too late for you to benefit from the knowledge.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 3:10:38 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The Bible provides its own definitions by applying reason and logic.

The one who became incarnate by being placed in the flesh of Jesus is described at John 1:14 as Jehovah's only begotten son.

How is this possible, since Jehovah has a myriad of son's, spirit and human.

Since procreation is impossible for Jehovah, since spirit beings neither have nor need gender, the only way Jehovah can have any son at all is by creation.

Therefore all of Jehovah sons are begotten by creation.

So, amongst this myriad of sons, how is any one of them able to be called Jehovah's only begotten son?

The answer is provided by scripture:

Proverbs 8:22
22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,
The earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Those aren't even the words of Jesus or Michael or even applied to either of them. It's a poem.

Revelation 3:14
14 "To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

Revelations is about Jesus's reign. Michael is never mentioned in Revelations as son of God. You should look in Daniel for Michael. Michael is one of the many princes but never son of God. In Revelations Michael is always referred to as leading his angels to battle the dragon. Jesus was sent to save mankind. Big difference in responsibility and jurisdiction. Jesus is God an Michael chases dragons.

Revelation 12:7-9 - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

And Jesus is mentioned separate from Michael. Why is that necessary if they were the same.

Revelation 19:10 - And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

So the one who became known as Jesus was the start of beginning of Jehovah's creation.

That would make him the first-born, but only-begotten?

We have to look to Colossians 1:16 for the answer to that.

Colossians 1:16
16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

So, having been created by his father, Jehovah, this one is then used in the creation of everything else.

Hence he was the only one created by Jehovah alone, without assistance from the one through and for whom everything else was created.

That is what makes him the only begotten son of Jehovah.

It is that simple.

That logical.

That reasonable.

That straightforward.

Let's face it, it is simple enough for me to understand so it must be simple mustn't it.

There is absolutely no way that the conception of Jesus can be Jehovah's only begotten son there are too many scriptures which deny it.

All references in the bible to the only begotten son points to Jesus. Nowhere in the bible does it say Jesus is an incarnate of Michael.
What was inside Mary's womb and how did it get there and what was the new born to be called?

Matthew 1:18-25 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit. 19 And Joseph her husband, being a righteous man and not wanting to disgrace her, planned to send her away secretly. 20 But when he had considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, " Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for the Child who has been conceived (procreated) in her is of the Holy Spirit. 21 "She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins." 22 Now all this took place to fulfill what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet: 23 "BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL," which translated means, "GOD WITH US." 24 And Joseph awoke from his sleep and did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and took Mary as his wife, 25 but kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus. NASU

Big difference in the Angels revelations about Jesus's conception.
He was not an incarnate of Michael but as explained ; for the Child who has been conceived (procreated) in her is of the Holy Spirit.

Michael means ' who is like God', Jesus was to be called IMMANUEL which means GOD IS WITH US. JESUS IS GOD AND NOW GOD IS TO BE WITH US.

"BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL," which translated means, "GOD WITH US."

Again it is proven you do not know your scriptures and rely exclusively on the Jehovah's Witnesses cultish teachings.
bonsai
Posts: 172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 6:28:41 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The Bible provides its own definitions by applying reason and logic.

The one who became incarnate by being placed in the flesh of Jesus is described at John 1:14 as Jehovah's only begotten son.

How is this possible, since Jehovah has a myriad of son's, spirit and human.

Since procreation is impossible for Jehovah, since spirit beings neither have nor need gender, the only way Jehovah can have any son at all is by creation.

Therefore all of Jehovah sons are begotten by creation.

So, amongst this myriad of sons, how is any one of them able to be called Jehovah's only begotten son?

The answer is provided by scripture:

Proverbs 8:22
22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,
The earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Revelation 3:14
14 "To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

So the one who became known as Jesus was the start of beginning of Jehovah's creation.

That would make him the first-born, but only-begotten?

We have to look to Colossians 1:16 for the answer to that.

Colossians 1:16
16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

So, having been created by his father, Jehovah, this one is then used in the creation of everything else.

Hence he was the only one created by Jehovah alone, without assistance from the one through and for whom everything else was created.

That is what makes him the only begotten son of Jehovah.

It is that simple.

That logical.

That reasonable.

That straightforward.

Let's face it, it is simple enough for me to understand so it must be simple mustn't it.

There is absolutely no way that the conception of Jesus can be Jehovah's only begotten son there are too many scriptures which deny it. : :

If you listened to the voice of God and obeyed his commandments, then you would learn what the Son of God means.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 6:36:50 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The Bible provides its own definitions by applying reason and logic.

The one who became incarnate by being placed in the flesh of Jesus is described at John 1:14 as Jehovah's only begotten son.

Assumption. The Word is not described as God's "only begotten Son".

Since procreation is impossible for Jehovah, since spirit beings neither have nor need gender, the only way Jehovah can have any son at all is by creation.

Assumption. You can't find a single passage that teaches "procreation is impossible for God". You made it up.

Therefore all of Jehovah sons are begotten by creation.

Totally incorrect.

Proverbs 8:22
22 Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way,
The earliest of his achievements of long ago.

Assumption that the passage is speaking of the Word.

Revelation 3:14
14 "To the angel of the congregation in Laodicea write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

I think we all know by now that the Bible teaches that the Word was the arche - the "origin" or "active cause" or "agent" of all creation. I fail to see how your argument is helped one iota by this.

So the one who became known as Jesus was the start of beginning of Jehovah's creation.

The active cause, the origin, yes.

That would make him the first-born, but only-begotten?

We have to look to Colossians 1:16 for the answer to that.

Colossians 1:16
16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

I'm afraid you'll need to cite a reputable translation on this passage.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 6:44:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

There is absolutely no way that the conception of Jesus can be Jehovah's only begotten son there are too many scriptures which deny it.

If there are "so many", what ailed you that prevented you from citing a single one? Rev 3: 14 doesn't help you. Col 1 doesn't help you. In fact, translated correctly, Col 1 hurts your argument.

The dictionary surely didn't come to your aid. You had to invent another definition. And your passages in Revelation and Colossians require your twisting.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 6:54:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/17/2016 6:44:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/17/2016 10:17:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

There is absolutely no way that the conception of Jesus can be Jehovah's only begotten son there are too many scriptures which deny it.


Reposting my response here.

Jesus was born in Mary's womb. The Holy Spirit delivered God's sperm. That is why only Jesus can legitimately claim to be the son of God. Adam the Angels, Michael were all creatures of creation and not of procreation.
Everyone knows it takes a union of opposite sexes to procreate. We also know how the Holy Spirit delivered God's sperm to Mary's egg. It is called intrauterine insemination (IUI).

You never mentions any children from your 4 wives except one. So it is possible you mistakenly though that anal sex could also lead to procreation and never bothered to correct your misconception, neither did your wives for their own reasons. But Mary did not have those choices. It was all done under the supervision of the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 1:20 but after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

If there are "so many", what ailed you that prevented you from citing a single one? Rev 3: 14 doesn't help you. Col 1 doesn't help you. In fact, translated correctly, Col 1 hurts your argument.

The dictionary surely didn't come to your aid. You had to invent another definition. And your passages in Revelation and Colossians require your twisting.