Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

The stupid things the gods dont allow. Why?

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 5:55:46 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Let's have a laugh
just 5 minutes ago finding out that JW don't celebrate their birthday was another one of them gobsmacked moments.

What are some other so called "normal" things that the God's don't allow their followers to partake in. I'll start.

Jews are not allowed to eat with non Jewish people.

Also for a added bonus laugh, try and picture a god like being coming up with these rules and the anger and punishment that the act deserves .
roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 6:18:12 PM
At 5/18/2016 5:55:46 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Let's have a laugh
just 5 minutes ago finding out that JW don't celebrate their birthday was another one of them gobsmacked moments.

What are some other so called "normal" things that the God's don't allow their followers to partake in. I'll start.

Also for a added bonus laugh, try and picture a god like being coming up with these rules and the anger and punishment that the act deserves .

God: "What!? You ate pork!? You are unclean! To Hell with you!"
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 6:22:46 PM
Let's have a laugh

r u sure about that? where it says in the bible

Never fart near dog
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 7:09:40 PM
At 5/18/2016 6:22:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Let's have a laugh

No. Not 100% sure.
I've been in the same job for 22 years and my boss is a Jew. I've read a bit about them and there was something i seen about them not eating with non Jewish people . I think they don't eat when others do. I've only ate with him a few times in 22 years and that cause of a party type thing. Some of the other stuff they can and can't do is incredible.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 7:13:33 PM
At 5/18/2016 6:22:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Let's have a laugh

When I was 16, I went over the road for his lunch and come back with a ham and salad roll.