Jump to topic:

Muslims!!

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 6:20:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
slaves in Islam r prisoners of war. i really dont care about a person came to ya to kill ya and after a battle u caught some of these enemies, instead sending them to jail to rot there for life its more logical to use them object of benefit in the past... well sounds ok but why in Islam prisoners of includes their wives and families of the enemy (if i correct)? lets say they attacked u and u win the battle. what it have to do with their wives. that is unjust. taking their wives as a sex slaves is stupid and illogical.

why is that?
Never fart near dog
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 6:29:31 PM
At 5/18/2016 6:20:01 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
slaves in Islam r prisoners of war. i really dont care about a person came to ya to kill ya and after a battle u caught some of these enemies, instead sending them to jail to rot there for life its more logical to use them object of benefit in the past... well sounds ok but why in Islam prisoners of includes their wives and families of the enemy (if i correct)? lets say they attacked u and u win the battle. what it have to do with their wives. that is unjust. taking their wives as a sex slaves is stupid and illogical.

why is that?

Because Muhammed said to. And he was the biggest braindead, uneducated, sexist, bigot to ever walk the Earth. And he annointed himself supreme leader, making himself infallable, doing Arabs mo favors, and forever enslaved them into the mindset of the desert in 650 AD. Why any grown adult would ever think he was a role model or inspired by God is beyond me. He was a sociopathic maniac who had a child bride, oppressed women as property, advocated death and violence, and could not even read. Good riddens.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 6:39:21 PM
At 5/18/2016 6:29:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

why is that?

Because Muhammed said to. And he was the biggest braindead, uneducated, sexist, bigot to ever walk the Earth. And he annointed himself supreme leader, making himself infallable, doing Arabs mo favors, and forever enslaved them into the mindset of the desert in 650 AD. Why any grown adult would ever think he was a role model or inspired by God is beyond me. He was a sociopathic maniac who had a child bride, oppressed women as property, advocated death and violence, and could not even read. Good riddens.

yeah u dont know what u talking about. please dont wast time for ppl u dont know simple things in Islam funny guy read your bible full of blood and rape allowed by God who is Jesus killing everybody without just reason even babies he kills so sadistic person.

oh wwait learn 2000 years of christianity if u dont name it barbarism i dont know what u will call it.
Never fart near dog
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 9:44:03 PM
At 5/18/2016 6:39:21 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

why is that?

yeah u dont know what u talking about. please dont wast time for ppl u dont know simple things in Islam funny guy read your bible full of blood and rape allowed by God who is Jesus killing everybody without just reason even babies he kills so sadistic person.

oh wwait learn 2000 years of christianity if u dont name it barbarism i dont know what u will call it.

You must have missed the Sermon on the Mount, the golden rule, loving your enemies, turning the other cheek, being merciful, forgiving, etc as was the grand scheme of the teachings of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World. He sent no command to His followers to "slay them wherever you find them." , "beat your wife when disobedient". He sent forth no command to slash their throats", "behead the infidels", etc etc. But He sent forth command to "love your enemies", "pray for your enemies", "forgive your enemies", "love your neighbor", "love God", "be merciful", etc etc. Thete is one way and only one way to justify Islam. Ignore Christ, ignore God, and serve the other master.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 10:15:17 PM
At 5/18/2016 9:44:03 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

why is that?

You must have missed the Sermon on the Mount, the golden rule, loving your enemies, turning the other cheek, being merciful, forgiving, etc as was the grand scheme of the teachings of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World. He sent no command to His followers to "slay them wherever you find them." , "beat your wife when disobedient". He sent forth no command to slash their throats", "behead the infidels", etc etc. But He sent forth command to "love your enemies", "pray for your enemies", "forgive your enemies", "love your neighbor", "love God", "be merciful", etc etc. Thete is one way and only one way to justify Islam. Ignore Christ, ignore God, and serve the other master.

You must have missed the entire thrust of the bible story.
**************************Do As I Say Not As I Do**************************
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 11:09:41 PM
At 5/18/2016 10:15:17 PM, bulproof wrote:

why is that?

You must have missed the entire Bible. Do this. Do that. ThenI do this. I do that. I serve. I submit. I humble myself and submit even unto death on a cross.

lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 11:10:34 PM

why is that?

Two main differences.
#1 Jesus was peaceful and NEVER hurt anyone. Mohammed was a murderer. Case closed
#2 Christianity got passed its violence and reformed itself. Islam is under some pathetic delusion that it is perfect and doesn't have to evolve past the 7th century. This is one of many reasons Islam is still a very violent cult. Case closed.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 12:28:56 AM
At 5/18/2016 11:09:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

why is that?

You must have missed the entire Bible. Do this. Do that. ThenI do this. I do that. I serve. I submit. I humble myself and submit even unto death on a cross.
How are your campaigns of infanticide going?
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 6:16:50 AM

why is that?

Response: The Qur'an was revealed in intervals,or stages (25:32). So when you read hadith that speaks of sex with slaves and captives, or concubines, this does not mean Islam allowed it. It means that these were the practices BEFORE revelation was revealed.

As for what is allowed, the expression "ma malakat amainakum" is translated as "Right hand possessions", which does not mean slave as proven from the very Qur'an. For when slaves are referred to, the arabic term for right hand possession is not used (2:221 and 24:32). A right hand possession is not a slave, but a prisoner of war, or your spouse. A slave could not possibly be a right hand possession because it's not right to have slaves. When we read verse 23:5-6, it means that one is allowed to have sex with their spouse, not a slave, as the word "au" in Arabic means "or", which is to say "in other words".

As for having sex with slavez, verse 17:32 of the Qur'an clearly forbids sex outside of marriage while verse 4:25 states that one must marry a right hand possession to have sex with them, thus giving them freedom. Therefore, the person is their spouse, not their slave, and sex would now take place as husband and wife.

In short, there is no sex with slaves in Islam. Verse 4:25 allows it through marriage and the hadith that speak of sex with slaves refer to a practice before revelation. Just like alcohol, temporary marriage, and other practices that came BEFORE revelation. They are condemned now in Islam.

And Allah knows best.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 6:50:10 AM
At 5/19/2016 6:16:50 AM, Fatihah wrote:

why is that?

Response: The Qur'an was revealed in intervals,or stages (25:32). So when you read hadith that speaks of sex with slaves and captives, or concubines, this does not mean Islam allowed it. It means that these were the practices BEFORE revelation was revealed.

As for what is allowed, the expression "ma malakat amainakum" is translated as "Right hand possessions", which does not mean slave as proven from the very Qur'an. For when slaves are referred to, the arabic term for right hand possession is not used (2:221 and 24:32). A right hand possession is not a slave, but a prisoner of war, or your spouse. A slave could not possibly be a right hand possession because it's not right to have slaves. When we read verse 23:5-6, it means that one is allowed to have sex with their spouse, not a slave, as the word "au" in Arabic means "or", which is to say "in other words".

As for having sex with slavez, verse 17:32 of the Qur'an clearly forbids sex outside of marriage while verse 4:25 states that one must marry a right hand possession to have sex with them, thus giving them freedom. Therefore, the person is their spouse, not their slave, and sex would now take place as husband and wife.

In short, there is no sex with slaves in Islam. Verse 4:25 allows it through marriage and the hadith that speak of sex with slaves refer to a practice before revelation. Just like alcohol, temporary marriage, and other practices that came BEFORE revelation. They are condemned now in Islam.

And Allah knows best.

Please then, show where allah says that a 6 year old child can show their like of sex.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 2:54:29 PM
At 5/19/2016 6:50:10 AM, desmac wrote:

why is that?

And Allah knows best.

Please then, show where allah says that a 6 year old child can show their like of sex.

For the safety of your grandchildren or children in your neighbourhood this imformation is being withheld from you because you are a pervert and might use the information to justify your sexual attraction to children. You have pursued this line over 80 posts asking the same question repeatedly. Get some sex therapy, old man.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:15:13 PM

why is that?

lol bullpoop he missed the whole bible... he is not arguing just throwing at u accusations without anything sensible stuff.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:18:04 PM
At 5/18/2016 11:10:34 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

why is that?

Two main differences.
#1 Jesus was peaceful and NEVER hurt anyone. Mohammed was a murderer. Case closed
#2 Christianity got passed its violence and reformed itself. Islam is under some pathetic delusion that it is perfect and doesn't have to evolve past the 7th century. This is one of many reasons Islam is still a very violent cult. Case closed.

plain accusations... u know jesus was the God of the OT according to u. read it. he allows stuff even ISIS guys wont do.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:20:33 PM

why is that?

And Allah knows best.

but your explanation is not seen as in the 4 mazhabs or any major sect in Islam if im not mistaken... how do u approach their disagreement?
Never fart near dog
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 6:30:38 PM
At 5/19/2016 5:20:33 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

why is that?

And Allah knows best.

but your explanation is not seen as in the 4 mazhabs or any major sect in Islam if im not mistaken... how do u approach their disagreement?

Response: Truth is based on logic and reason.Even Allah says He puts His wrath on those who do not reason. (10:100).

So one who goes for truth and believes in Allah does not practice taqleed (blindly follow) in favor of a Madhab. Rather, they seek the path that is most logical, as Allah has prescribed. Choose reason.Even the scholars in which the madhabs are based upon say NOT to blindly follow them, but to reject them if there is evidence to the contrary according to logic.

Abu Hanifah said: "This is my opinion, but if there comes someone whose opinion is better than mine, then accept that." Maalik said: "I am only human, I may be right or I may be wrong, so measure my words by the Qur"aan and Sunnah." Al-Shafi"i said: "If the hadeeth is saheeh, then ignore my words. If you see well established evidence, then this is my view." Imam Ahmad said: "Do not follow me blindly, and do not follow Maalik or al-Shafi"i or al-Thawri blindly. Learn as we have learned." And he said, "Do not follow men blindly with regard to your religion, for they can never be safe from error.""

So the claim we are obligated to follow a scholar or Imam and take their word is rejected by the very same scholars and Imams the madhabs are based upon. They say we are not to follow them since they themselves acknowledge that they may be wrong. We are not to follow them blindly. We are to follow where the evidence shows to be true, and truth is based on logic and reason.

And Allah knows best.