Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Evolution is UNFALSIFIABULL!

Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Athiests think of themselves as guardians of rationality, but they hold on to a theory that has noscienfitifc backing! Evoltuion is unfalsifiable!1

Why is that? Well, evolution is a theory in the "real world", but how do you know your senses for detecting the real world are true? How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

Creationism is, because the same unreliable senses say it's true

Evolutionists have no idea of objective morality or truth so they can say 1+1 = 5 by definition.c

Creationisms aren't susceptibull to this because we get our objective truth from a place we asert to be objectiv trut!

CHEKMATE ATHEST evolution is sin and death
:) nac
janesix
Posts: 3,439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 11:25:13 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Athiests think of themselves as guardians of rationality, but they hold on to a theory that has noscienfitifc backing! Evoltuion is unfalsifiable!1

Why is that? Well, evolution is a theory in the "real world", but how do you know your senses for detecting the real world are true? How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

Creationism is, because the same unreliable senses say it's true

Evolutionists have no idea of objective morality or truth so they can say 1+1 = 5 by definition.c

Creationisms aren't susceptibull to this because we get our objective truth from a place we asert to be objectiv trut!

CHEKMATE ATHEST evolution is sin and death
Is this a joke?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,586
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 11:47:33 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

It's gotten to the point of such sheer desperation, theists are now arguing from the position of bad sci-fi movies.

Here ya go, make your next argument from this one...

https://www.youtube.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 2:59:38 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 11:47:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

It's gotten to the point of such sheer desperation, theists are now arguing from the position of bad sci-fi movies.

Here ya go, make your next argument from this one...

https://www.youtube.com...

How do you know your senses are real? You don't! Thus, evolution is SIN and LIE! CHECKMAIT ATHESTS!
:) nac
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:56:25 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo is more evolved than Leugen.

The measure of evolutionary success is a species' ability to adapt to the the environment.

Leugen is a human, and can adapt his morphology only generationally.

Mr Hanky is an animated stool, and can adapt his morphology dynamically to any sphincter.

Ergo, as a creature of Lamarckian rather than Darwinian adaptation, Mr Hanky is more evolved.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 6:57:14 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Athiests think of themselves as guardians of rationality, but they hold on to a theory that has noscienfitifc backing! Evoltuion is unfalsifiable!1

Why is that? Well, evolution is a theory in the "real world", but how do you know your senses for detecting the real world are true? How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

Creationism is, because the same unreliable senses say it's true

Evolutionists have no idea of objective morality or truth so they can say 1+1 = 5 by definition.c

Creationisms aren't susceptibull to this because we get our objective truth from a place we asert to be objectiv trut!

CHEKMATE ATHEST evolution is sin and death

Well, your excellency, I am forced to agree with your irrefuteabull logic. God must have created us all. Many thanks to you Edgar Allan Steggles.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 12:00:45 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 11:52:23 AM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
I give this troll 2 out of 5 stars.

I give him 5. Anyone trolling Vice Regent / Steggley gets my seal of approval.
roun12
Posts: 177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 12:21:11 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Athiests think of themselves as guardians of rationality, but they hold on to a theory that has noscienfitifc backing! Evoltuion is unfalsifiable!1

Why is that? Well, evolution is a theory in the "real world", but how do you know your senses for detecting the real world are true? How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

Creationism is, because the same unreliable senses say it's true

Evolutionists have no idea of objective morality or truth so they can say 1+1 = 5 by definition.c

Creationisms aren't susceptibull to this because we get our objective truth from a place we asert to be objectiv trut!

CHEKMATE ATHEST evolution is sin and death

Once again, Leugen, I commend you for being able to be such a good troll.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
tarantula
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 12:26:29 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Athiests think of themselves as guardians of rationality, but they hold on to a theory that has noscienfitifc backing! Evoltuion is unfalsifiable!1

Why is that? Well, evolution is a theory in the "real world", but how do you know your senses for detecting the real world are true? How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

Creationism is, because the same unreliable senses say it's true

Evolutionists have no idea of objective morality or truth so they can say 1+1 = 5 by definition.c

Creationisms aren't susceptibull to this because we get our objective truth from a place we asert to be objectiv trut!

CHEKMATE ATHEST evolution is sin and death

GARBAGE!
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 1:01:44 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM, Leugen9001 wrote: How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

When it comes to attacking Theism, Atheists resort to arguments no less weak than that. Like when they argue that there could be an anti-god who punishes faith...
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 3:56:25 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo is more evolved than Leugen.

The measure of evolutionary success is a species' ability to adapt to the the environment.

Leugen is a human, and can adapt his morphology only generationally.

Mr Hanky is an animated stool, and can adapt his morphology dynamically to any sphincter.

Ergo, as a creature of Lamarckian rather than Darwinian adaptation, Mr Hanky is more evolved.

This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP! Evolution is SIN and DIETH!
:) nac
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

ATHESM wrong!!!111one! Christian NOT IGNORENT or IRRATIONAL. YOu say I do flipflop? No flip flop me. I say athest bad. Athest imoral. Athest very violent. Athest very raisist. Hait the siner but sin al u want lol. Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real? Christian not know senses real, but we ASERT ore senses ReAL. Athest is LIE and DEAT.H!

They say evolution good. evolution science. evolution even Biblical. Evolution not science. Evolution wrong. Evolution unfalsifiabull.
:) nac
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 8:28:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Athiests think of themselves as guardians of rationality, but they hold on to a theory that has noscienfitifc backing! Evoltuion is unfalsifiable!1

Why is that? Well, evolution is a theory in the "real world", but how do you know your senses for detecting the real world are true? How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

Creationism is, because the same unreliable senses say it's true

Evolutionists have no idea of objective morality or truth so they can say 1+1 = 5 by definition.c

Creationisms aren't susceptibull to this because we get our objective truth from a place we asert to be objectiv trut!

CHEKMATE ATHEST evolution is sin and death

Hyenas with hooves became whales...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 8:34:19 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Athiests think of themselves as guardians of rationality, but they hold on to a theory that has noscienfitifc backing! Evoltuion is unfalsifiable!1

Why is that? Well, evolution is a theory in the "real world", but how do you know your senses for detecting the real world are true? How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

Creationism is, because the same unreliable senses say it's true

Evolutionists have no idea of objective morality or truth so they can say 1+1 = 5 by definition.c

Creationisms aren't susceptibull to this because we get our objective truth from a place we asert to be objectiv trut!

CHEKMATE ATHEST evolution is sin and death

We need billions, maybe trillions of transitions to get from simple organisms to mildly complex creatures. We only have 500 million years according to their own models. Humans haven't changed an iota in at least 6,000 years. Do the math. Darwinian Evolution is a fairytale, a pipedream, faith in invisible things hoped for...and ignore the Cambrian explosion, the fossil record, and common sense...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 8:36:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 11:25:13 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/19/2016 10:54:59 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
Athiests think of themselves as guardians of rationality, but they hold on to a theory that has noscienfitifc backing! Evoltuion is unfalsifiable!1

Why is that? Well, evolution is a theory in the "real world", but how do you know your senses for detecting the real world are true? How do you know you're not in the matrix? Therefore evolution isn't science!

Creationism is, because the same unreliable senses say it's true

Evolutionists have no idea of objective morality or truth so they can say 1+1 = 5 by definition.c

Creationisms aren't susceptibull to this because we get our objective truth from a place we asert to be objectiv trut!

CHEKMATE ATHEST evolution is sin and death
Is this a joke?

That's what I asked when they tried to tell me a squid became a hyeana with hooves which became a walking whale which slitthered bsck in the water becoming fishlike again...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 9:16:33 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.

Your wron! ATHESM IS DELUSHUN!
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 9:36:33 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 12:00:45 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/20/2016 11:52:23 AM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
I give this troll 2 out of 5 stars.

I give him 5. Anyone trolling Vice Regent / Steggley gets my seal of approval.

ATHESM is a DELUSHUN!!!1

Im very effective at makeing athests CHRISCHUN lol!
:) nac
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:40:08 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:56:25 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo is more evolved than Leugen.

The measure of evolutionary success is a species' ability to adapt to the the environment.

Leugen is a human, and can adapt his morphology only generationally.

Mr Hanky is an animated stool, and can adapt his morphology dynamically to any sphincter.

Ergo, as a creature of Lamarckian rather than Darwinian adaptation, Mr Hanky is more evolved.

This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP! Evolution is SIN and DIETH!

UNTINKING ATHESTS CANT REFEUT HIS BRILENT ARGUMENTS! DIETH TO ALL ATHESTS!
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:46:18 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 9:16:33 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.

Your wron! ATHESM IS DELUSHUN!

Spoken like a true theist ;)

Go spell-check your words and read this: https://en.wikipedia.org...

All your church friends might not like reading and writing much but some folks here are too sharp to be making those kinds of mistakes...
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 5:09:42 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 9:16:33 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.

Your wron! ATHESM IS DELUSHUN!

Chickensaur is better and he's serious. How funny is that.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 7:57:15 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 4:46:18 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 9:16:33 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.

Your wron! ATHESM IS DELUSHUN!

Spoken like a true theist ;)

Go spell-check your words and read this: https://en.wikipedia.org...

All your church friends might not like reading and writing much but some folks here are too sharp to be making those kinds of mistakes...

ATHESSM is WRONG beause HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE senses are REALL!
:) nac
janesix
Posts: 3,439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 8:20:36 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 7:57:15 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:46:18 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 9:16:33 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.

Your wron! ATHESM IS DELUSHUN!

Spoken like a true theist ;)

Go spell-check your words and read this: https://en.wikipedia.org...

All your church friends might not like reading and writing much but some folks here are too sharp to be making those kinds of mistakes...

ATHESSM is WRONG beause HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE senses are REALL!

You cant know if your senses are real. What does that have to do with atheism?
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 9:35:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 7:57:15 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:46:18 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 9:16:33 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.

Your wron! ATHESM IS DELUSHUN!

Spoken like a true theist ;)

Go spell-check your words and read this: https://en.wikipedia.org...

All your church friends might not like reading and writing much but some folks here are too sharp to be making those kinds of mistakes...

ATHESSM is WRONG beause HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE senses are REALL!

I highly recommend you spellcheck before you post. Many people will think the content of your posts are the sign of an ignorant person but your spelling only confirms it. It will save you from further ridicule....

With that said, you could swap out atheism in that sentence for any word..

_______________ is wrong because how do you know your senses are real.

Regardless, that would never be a good argument to ignore reality in exchange for imaginary things.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 10:09:39 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 9:35:01 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/21/2016 7:57:15 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:46:18 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 9:16:33 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.

Your wron! ATHESM IS DELUSHUN!

Spoken like a true theist ;)

Go spell-check your words and read this: https://en.wikipedia.org...

All your church friends might not like reading and writing much but some folks here are too sharp to be making those kinds of mistakes...

ATHESSM is WRONG beause HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE senses are REALL!

I highly recommend you spellcheck before you post. Many people will think the content of your posts are the sign of an ignorant person but your spelling only confirms it. It will save you from further ridicule....

With that said, you could swap out atheism in that sentence for any word..

_______________ is wrong because how do you know your senses are real.

Regardless, that would never be a good argument to ignore reality in exchange for imaginary things.

CHRISTIEN is right because HOW DO U KNO IF UR SENSES = REEL!!!1
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 10:11:17 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 8:20:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/21/2016 7:57:15 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:46:18 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 9:16:33 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. Mr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.

Your wron! ATHESM IS DELUSHUN!

Spoken like a true theist ;)

Go spell-check your words and read this: https://en.wikipedia.org...

All your church friends might not like reading and writing much but some folks here are too sharp to be making those kinds of mistakes...

ATHESSM is WRONG beause HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE senses are REALL!

You cant know if your senses are real. What does that have to do with atheism?

ATHEST say they can RASHUNALLY determin TRTUTH from FICKSHUN, but how do they do that if they DONT EVEN KNW IF WORLD IS REEL!!! Thus, ATHESM WRONG AND CHRISTIAN RIGHT!!! Evolution = SIN and DIETH!
:) nac
janesix
Posts: 3,439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 10:18:13 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 10:11:17 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/21/2016 8:20:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/21/2016 7:57:15 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:46:18 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 9:16:33 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. MOr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.

Your wron! ATHESM IS DELUSHUN!

Spoken like a true theist ;)

Go spell-check your words and read this: https://en.wikipedia.org...

All your church friends might not like reading and writing much but some folks here are too sharp to be making those kinds of mistakes...

ATHESSM is WRONG beause HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE senses are REALL!

You cant know if your senses are real. What does that have to do with atheism?

ATHEST say they can RASHUNALLY determin TRTUTH from FICKSHUN, but how do they do that if they DONT EVEN KNW IF WORLD IS REEL!!! Thus, ATHESM WRONG AND CHRISTIAN RIGHT!!! Evolution = SIN and DIETH!
So christians can tell if the world is real or not?

Tell us, is the world real? Or are the hindus right and the world is gods imagination?
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 10:19:33 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 10:18:13 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/21/2016 10:11:17 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/21/2016 8:20:36 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/21/2016 7:57:15 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:46:18 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 9:16:33 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 8:05:06 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 7:47:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 5/20/2016 6:51:24 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:36:30 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This shows that ATHESTS are UNTINKING creatres who CANT TIHNK! They can't refeut my BRILIENT arguments so their comparing me to a POOP!
I would never make such an unfair comparison, O ye of chicken head.

You were supposed to be my baseline. MOr Hanky was being compared to you.

I hope that helps. :)

Athest NOT RATIONAL and IGNORANT because how do you know senses are real?
We don't have to believe they're real, O Pullet of Poe. But we must be accountable to one another for what we say and how we act.

Unfortunately that requires us to work with whatever we can share, tested as thoroughly as we can test it. And unless and until revelation can routinely make specific, significant, independently-confirmable predictions sharable with anyone who doesn't share them, then anyone claiming special knowledge demonstrable in no other way can and must be treated as the unethical, disingenuous tyrants and tormented, deluded narcissists that our every shared experience has to date, unfailingly predicted them to be.

Your wron! ATHESM IS DELUSHUN!

Spoken like a true theist ;)

Go spell-check your words and read this: https://en.wikipedia.org...

All your church friends might not like reading and writing much but some folks here are too sharp to be making those kinds of mistakes...

ATHESSM is WRONG beause HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE senses are REALL!

You cant know if your senses are real. What does that have to do with atheism?

ATHEST say they can RASHUNALLY determin TRTUTH from FICKSHUN, but how do they do that if they DONT EVEN KNW IF WORLD IS REEL!!! Thus, ATHESM WRONG AND CHRISTIAN RIGHT!!! Evolution = SIN and DIETH!
So christians can tell if the world is real or not?

Tell us, is the world real? Or are the hindus right and the world is gods imagination?

ATHESM is WRONG!!!!! 1 Your making a STROWMAND Falacy! Stop it!

STROWMAND
STROWMAND
STROWMAND
STROWMAND
STROWMAND
STROWMAND
STROWMAND
STROWMAND

I liek PIE so UR WRON!!
:) nac