Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is This guy Telling The Truth?

lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...
uncung
Posts: 3,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 1:33:36 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

I do believe only in the facts.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 2:01:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 1:33:36 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

I do believe only in the facts.

Obviously, you being a Muslim, you disagree with this. Show me your facts to the contrary. Show real facts, not just your opinion. Otherwise what you say is only your opinion, no more.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.
Meh!
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.
uncung
Posts: 3,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:34:16 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 2:01:44 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 1:33:36 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

I do believe only in the facts.

Obviously, you being a Muslim, you disagree with this. Show me your facts to the contrary. Show real facts, not just your opinion. Otherwise what you say is only your opinion, no more.

what kind of facts do you wish?
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:40:09 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 3:34:16 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:01:44 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 1:33:36 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

I do believe only in the facts.

Obviously, you being a Muslim, you disagree with this. Show me your facts to the contrary. Show real facts, not just your opinion. Otherwise what you say is only your opinion, no more.

what kind of facts do you wish?

Show me something to counter what this man says in the video.
uncung
Posts: 3,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:44:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 3:40:09 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:34:16 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:01:44 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 1:33:36 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

I do believe only in the facts.

Obviously, you being a Muslim, you disagree with this. Show me your facts to the contrary. Show real facts, not just your opinion. Otherwise what you say is only your opinion, no more.

what kind of facts do you wish?

Show me something to counter what this man says in the video.

If he told the fact then I do believe it.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:57:08 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 3:44:34 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:40:09 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:34:16 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:01:44 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 1:33:36 AM, uncung wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

I do believe only in the facts.

Obviously, you being a Muslim, you disagree with this. Show me your facts to the contrary. Show real facts, not just your opinion. Otherwise what you say is only your opinion, no more.

what kind of facts do you wish?

Show me something to counter what this man says in the video.

If he told the fact then I do believe it.

So, in your mind, did he tell facts? If not, then show me what you believe to be the facts regarding the 1st Muslim invasion, over centuries, of Europe and North Africa. Show me evidence or to the contrary or state that you believe his statements.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 4:09:26 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.

Haven't insulted you at all

I looked through your posting history, and you appear to have anti-Muslim tendencies, so I was calling you out on it.

Well, one of the big differences is that im not (Falsely) accusing you of trying to destroy a continent.

I predict in-group/out-group bias from you.
Meh!
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 4:22:30 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 4:09:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.

Haven't insulted you at all

I looked through your posting history, and you appear to have anti-Muslim tendencies, so I was calling you out on it.

Well, one of the big differences is that im not (Falsely) accusing you of trying to destroy a continent.

I predict in-group/out-group bias from you.

Yes of course I have a bias against Islam. I have good reason and I believe it is a highly negative force in the world. The evidence is all around. I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm just one of millions and millions who feel this way. In fact, Europeans are finally waking up to it as their societies are being destroyed in the second Muslim invasion, by stealth, If you believe in political correctness, then it will become your prison. You're a kid with left wing ideals, waiting to stick up for who you believe are oppressed. When you get older you'll change your mind and see how the world really works, Islam is a giant political cult which is hijacked by millions and millions of radicals and it does not fit into western society, as a whole. Nor will it ever compromise. It is a warring cult that is absolutely bent on world domination.
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 5:10:03 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I am no expert at the period of history this addresses. Verification must be left to the more qualified. But even assuming it's true, how is this historically remarkable? History is a long, depressing story of tribalism, political and religious conquest, conquering hordes who think they're spreading enlightenment and doing their deity's will. Empires expand and contract and collapse, and borders shift and churn.

Europeans did plenty of this -- subverting the native peoples of the Americas, stamping out pagan cultures in Europe, claiming great chunks of Africa.

What interests me is the present, not the past. Why do we seem to see higher levels of terrorism and aggression from fringe Islamic groups today? Is it because Islam is dominant in parts of the world that are still violent and underdeveloped? Should we view this problem as social, cultural, religious, all three? What should we understand about it? What should we do about it?
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 5:35:57 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 4:22:30 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:09:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.

Haven't insulted you at all

I looked through your posting history, and you appear to have anti-Muslim tendencies, so I was calling you out on it.

Well, one of the big differences is that im not (Falsely) accusing you of trying to destroy a continent.

I predict in-group/out-group bias from you.

Yes of course I have a bias against Islam. I have good reason and I believe it is a highly negative force in the world. The evidence is all around. I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm just one of millions and millions who feel this way. In fact, Europeans are finally waking up to it as their societies are being destroyed in the second Muslim invasion, by stealth, If you believe in political correctness, then it will become your prison. You're a kid with left wing ideals, waiting to stick up for who you believe are oppressed. When you get older you'll change your mind and see how the world really works, Islam is a giant political cult which is hijacked by millions and millions of radicals and it does not fit into western society, as a whole. Nor will it ever compromise. It is a warring cult that is absolutely bent on world domination.

Wow, his replies font is bold he must have such a valid point!

Claiming that there's some conspiracy of Muslims trying to take over Europe is deluded.
Meh!
uncung
Posts: 3,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 5:40:26 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
If he told the fact then I do believe it.

So, in your mind, did he tell facts? If not, then show me what you believe to be the facts regarding the 1st Muslim invasion, over centuries, of Europe and North Africa. Show me evidence or to the contrary or state that you believe his statements.


I do believe islam was spread either by violence or not, or by invasion or by peaceful preaching. It doesn't really a matter for me. If it was spread by violent invasion then it is ok for me.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 12:44:11 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 5:40:26 AM, uncung wrote:
If he told the fact then I do believe it.

So, in your mind, did he tell facts? If not, then show me what you believe to be the facts regarding the 1st Muslim invasion, over centuries, of Europe and North Africa. Show me evidence or to the contrary or state that you believe his statements.


I do believe islam was spread either by violence or not, or by invasion or by peaceful preaching. It doesn't really a matter for me. If it was spread by violent invasion then it is ok for me.

Honest answer
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 1:11:47 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 5:35:57 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:22:30 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:09:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.

Haven't insulted you at all

I looked through your posting history, and you appear to have anti-Muslim tendencies, so I was calling you out on it.

Well, one of the big differences is that im not (Falsely) accusing you of trying to destroy a continent.

I predict in-group/out-group bias from you.

Yes of course I have a bias against Islam. I have good reason and I believe it is a highly negative force in the world. The evidence is all around. I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm just one of millions and millions who feel this way. In fact, Europeans are finally waking up to it as their societies are being destroyed in the second Muslim invasion, by stealth, If you believe in political correctness, then it will become your prison. You're a kid with left wing ideals, waiting to stick up for who you believe are oppressed. When you get older you'll change your mind and see how the world really works, Islam is a giant political cult which is hijacked by millions and millions of radicals and it does not fit into western society, as a whole. Nor will it ever compromise. It is a warring cult that is absolutely bent on world domination.

Wow, his replies font is bold he must have such a valid point!

If, as you claim, you've read some of my posts, then you'll see I often reply in bold. I guess you've got nothing intelligent to say.

Claiming that there's some conspiracy of Muslims trying to take over Europe is deluded.

It's not a conspiracy, but a stated goal of Islam. Radical Islamists drive the Muslim narrative. They call for Sharia everywhere they go, once their numbers start to rise. Do your research and come back with something intelligent to say.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:04:32 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 5:40:26 AM, uncung wrote:
If he told the fact then I do believe it.

So, in your mind, did he tell facts? If not, then show me what you believe to be the facts regarding the 1st Muslim invasion, over centuries, of Europe and North Africa. Show me evidence or to the contrary or state that you believe his statements.


I do believe islam was spread either by violence or not, or by invasion or by peaceful preaching. It doesn't really a matter for me. If it was spread by violent invasion then it is ok for me.

As a Libertarian living in the West, I see you as my enemy. I know that you know we are enemies. Islam will be destroyed eventually. that is guaranteed. You count on the white guilt and the sleepy attitudes of Western people. It will not last as so many are finally waking up to Islam's true motives. I respect you for not hiding anything. At least you show your true face, as do I.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:15:37 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 5:10:03 AM, Casten wrote:
I am no expert at the period of history this addresses. Verification must be left to the more qualified. But even assuming it's true, how is this historically remarkable? History is a long, depressing story of tribalism, political and religious conquest, conquering hordes who think they're spreading enlightenment and doing their deity's will. Empires expand and contract and collapse, and borders shift and churn.

It's not historically remarkable, but the fact that we are hearing the truth about why the crusades happened and how minor they were compared to centuries of Muslim aggression, is remarkable. We keep hearing how Christianity attacked peaceful Islam and we should feel guilty for it. Muslims always play up the Crusades and lily white suckers who are filled with self hatred for being so much more successful than all of Islam, play into their hands. Muslims have as much or more blood on their hands. Just compare Jesus (I'm not religious) to Mohamed. One never hurt anyone and the other was a violent killer. Enough said.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:44:43 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 1:11:47 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 5:35:57 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:22:30 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:09:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.

Haven't insulted you at all

I looked through your posting history, and you appear to have anti-Muslim tendencies, so I was calling you out on it.

Well, one of the big differences is that im not (Falsely) accusing you of trying to destroy a continent.

I predict in-group/out-group bias from you.

Yes of course I have a bias against Islam. I have good reason and I believe it is a highly negative force in the world. The evidence is all around. I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm just one of millions and millions who feel this way. In fact, Europeans are finally waking up to it as their societies are being destroyed in the second Muslim invasion, by stealth, If you believe in political correctness, then it will become your prison. You're a kid with left wing ideals, waiting to stick up for who you believe are oppressed. When you get older you'll change your mind and see how the world really works, Islam is a giant political cult which is hijacked by millions and millions of radicals and it does not fit into western society, as a whole. Nor will it ever compromise. It is a warring cult that is absolutely bent on world domination.

Wow, his replies font is bold he must have such a valid point!

If, as you claim, you've read some of my posts, then you'll see I often reply in bold. I guess you've got nothing intelligent to say.

Claiming that there's some conspiracy of Muslims trying to take over Europe is deluded.

It's not a conspiracy, but a stated goal of Islam. Radical Islamists drive the Muslim narrative. They call for Sharia everywhere they go, once their numbers start to rise. Do your research and come back with something intelligent to say.

Well, there is 742.5 million people in Europe (As of 2013), lets pretend all of the Syrian population decided to flee war. Thats 22.85 million people. 22.85/742.5 (x100)= 3.077%. That a 3% increase in population size.

The Islam affiliation population in Europe is about 44 million (Pew Research, 2010), if we pretended the entire population of Syria moved into Europe (And pretended they were all Muslim), then the new population of Islam affiliation in Europe would be 66.85. This would mean that in this hypothetical, the Europe Islam affiliation population would be about 8.73%

That is of course assuming that the entire population of Syria leaves their country, and assuming their all Muslims. This is also not including that some refugees will be dispersed to places other than Europe (Canada, Australia Etc).

Apology pls
Meh!
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 2:12:31 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 1:44:43 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 1:11:47 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 5:35:57 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:22:30 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:09:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.

Haven't insulted you at all

I looked through your posting history, and you appear to have anti-Muslim tendencies, so I was calling you out on it.

Well, one of the big differences is that im not (Falsely) accusing you of trying to destroy a continent.

I predict in-group/out-group bias from you.

Yes of course I have a bias against Islam. I have good reason and I believe it is a highly negative force in the world. The evidence is all around. I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm just one of millions and millions who feel this way. In fact, Europeans are finally waking up to it as their societies are being destroyed in the second Muslim invasion, by stealth, If you believe in political correctness, then it will become your prison. You're a kid with left wing ideals, waiting to stick up for who you believe are oppressed. When you get older you'll change your mind and see how the world really works, Islam is a giant political cult which is hijacked by millions and millions of radicals and it does not fit into western society, as a whole. Nor will it ever compromise. It is a warring cult that is absolutely bent on world domination.

Wow, his replies font is bold he must have such a valid point!

If, as you claim, you've read some of my posts, then you'll see I often reply in bold. I guess you've got nothing intelligent to say.

Claiming that there's some conspiracy of Muslims trying to take over Europe is deluded.

It's not a conspiracy, but a stated goal of Islam. Radical Islamists drive the Muslim narrative. They call for Sharia everywhere they go, once their numbers start to rise. Do your research and come back with something intelligent to say.

Well, there is 742.5 million people in Europe (As of 2013), lets pretend all of the Syrian population decided to flee war. Thats 22.85 million people. 22.85/742.5 (x100)= 3.077%. That a 3% increase in population size.

The Islam affiliation population in Europe is about 44 million (Pew Research, 2010), if we pretended the entire population of Syria moved into Europe (And pretended they were all Muslim), then the new population of Islam affiliation in Europe would be 66.85. This would mean that in this hypothetical, the Europe Islam affiliation population would be about 8.73%

That is of course assuming that the entire population of Syria leaves their country, and assuming their all Muslims. This is also not including that some refugees will be dispersed to places other than Europe (Canada, Australia Etc).

Apology pls

No apology is coming to you. Grow up. Just look at what is happening in Europe (don't go to the mainstream media for your answers). Every European country is reeling , not just from recent migrants, but from stubborn radical populations(not all, but way too many) of Muslims. Go on the internet and look for yourself. Sweden for example is the rape capital of the world now. 77% of rapes are committed by Muslim males, who compromise 2% of the Swedish population. Islam is aggressive, unappreciative and hostile in many cases. The cult needs reform, just as Christianity has reformed itself. Islam is the antithesis to the Western world, which is the leader in human rights and innovation. Open you eyes young man. If you are Muslim, I understand your wanting to protect the lies you've been fed. If you are a westerner, then you are just a young idealist who has no real conception of the reality of this world. Islam will destroy any freedoms you naively take for granted, freedoms my father went to war for at the age of 15, to stop tyrants such as Hitler. You need to respect those people. They were kids who put their lives on the line for democracy and freedom, at least what's left of it. Islam does not believe in either. If you are a westerner and not a Muslim, then you'd better wake up and see the enemy who is whispering sweet nothings into your ear.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 2:24:41 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 2:12:31 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/21/2016 1:44:43 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 1:11:47 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 5:35:57 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:22:30 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:09:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.

Haven't insulted you at all

I looked through your posting history, and you appear to have anti-Muslim tendencies, so I was calling you out on it.

Well, one of the big differences is that im not (Falsely) accusing you of trying to destroy a continent.

I predict in-group/out-group bias from you.

Yes of course I have a bias against Islam. I have good reason and I believe it is a highly negative force in the world. The evidence is all around. I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm just one of millions and millions who feel this way. In fact, Europeans are finally waking up to it as their societies are being destroyed in the second Muslim invasion, by stealth, If you believe in political correctness, then it will become your prison. You're a kid with left wing ideals, waiting to stick up for who you believe are oppressed. When you get older you'll change your mind and see how the world really works, Islam is a giant political cult which is hijacked by millions and millions of radicals and it does not fit into western society, as a whole. Nor will it ever compromise. It is a warring cult that is absolutely bent on world domination.

Wow, his replies font is bold he must have such a valid point!

If, as you claim, you've read some of my posts, then you'll see I often reply in bold. I guess you've got nothing intelligent to say.

Claiming that there's some conspiracy of Muslims trying to take over Europe is deluded.

It's not a conspiracy, but a stated goal of Islam. Radical Islamists drive the Muslim narrative. They call for Sharia everywhere they go, once their numbers start to rise. Do your research and come back with something intelligent to say.

Well, there is 742.5 million people in Europe (As of 2013), lets pretend all of the Syrian population decided to flee war. Thats 22.85 million people. 22.85/742.5 (x100)= 3.077%. That a 3% increase in population size.

The Islam affiliation population in Europe is about 44 million (Pew Research, 2010), if we pretended the entire population of Syria moved into Europe (And pretended they were all Muslim), then the new population of Islam affiliation in Europe would be 66.85. This would mean that in this hypothetical, the Europe Islam affiliation population would be about 8.73%

That is of course assuming that the entire population of Syria leaves their country, and assuming their all Muslims. This is also not including that some refugees will be dispersed to places other than Europe (Canada, Australia Etc).

Apology pls

No apology is coming to you. Grow up. Just look at what is happening in Europe (don't go to the mainstream media for your answers). Every European country is reeling , not just from recent migrants, but from stubborn radical populations(not all, but way too many) of Muslims. Go on the internet and look for yourself. Sweden for example is the rape capital of the world now. 77% of rapes are committed by Muslim males, who compromise 2% of the Swedish population. Islam is aggressive, unappreciative and hostile in many cases. The cult needs reform, just as Christianity has reformed itself. Islam is the antithesis to the Western world, which is the leader in human rights and innovation. Open you eyes young man. If you are Muslim, I understand your wanting to protect the lies you've been fed. If you are a westerner, then you are just a young idealist who has no real conception of the reality of this world. Islam will destroy any freedoms you naively take for granted, freedoms my father went to war for at the age of 15, to stop tyrants such as Hitler. You need to respect those people. They were kids who put their lives on the line for democracy and freedom, at least what's left of it. Islam does not believe in either. If you are a westerner and not a Muslim, then you'd better wake up and see the enemy who is whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

K ignore my math then
Meh!
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 9:35:00 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 2:24:41 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/21/2016 2:12:31 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/21/2016 1:44:43 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 1:11:47 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 5:35:57 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:22:30 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:09:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.

Haven't insulted you at all

I looked through your posting history, and you appear to have anti-Muslim tendencies, so I was calling you out on it.

Well, one of the big differences is that im not (Falsely) accusing you of trying to destroy a continent.

I predict in-group/out-group bias from you.

Yes of course I have a bias against Islam. I have good reason and I believe it is a highly negative force in the world. The evidence is all around. I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm just one of millions and millions who feel this way. In fact, Europeans are finally waking up to it as their societies are being destroyed in the second Muslim invasion, by stealth, If you believe in political correctness, then it will become your prison. You're a kid with left wing ideals, waiting to stick up for who you believe are oppressed. When you get older you'll change your mind and see how the world really works, Islam is a giant political cult which is hijacked by millions and millions of radicals and it does not fit into western society, as a whole. Nor will it ever compromise. It is a warring cult that is absolutely bent on world domination.

Wow, his replies font is bold he must have such a valid point!

If, as you claim, you've read some of my posts, then you'll see I often reply in bold. I guess you've got nothing intelligent to say.

Claiming that there's some conspiracy of Muslims trying to take over Europe is deluded.

It's not a conspiracy, but a stated goal of Islam. Radical Islamists drive the Muslim narrative. They call for Sharia everywhere they go, once their numbers start to rise. Do your research and come back with something intelligent to say.

Well, there is 742.5 million people in Europe (As of 2013), lets pretend all of the Syrian population decided to flee war. Thats 22.85 million people. 22.85/742.5 (x100)= 3.077%. That a 3% increase in population size.

The Islam affiliation population in Europe is about 44 million (Pew Research, 2010), if we pretended the entire population of Syria moved into Europe (And pretended they were all Muslim), then the new population of Islam affiliation in Europe would be 66.85. This would mean that in this hypothetical, the Europe Islam affiliation population would be about 8.73%

That is of course assuming that the entire population of Syria leaves their country, and assuming their all Muslims. This is also not including that some refugees will be dispersed to places other than Europe (Canada, Australia Etc).

Apology pls

No apology is coming to you. Grow up. Just look at what is happening in Europe (don't go to the mainstream media for your answers). Every European country is reeling , not just from recent migrants, but from stubborn radical populations(not all, but way too many) of Muslims. Go on the internet and look for yourself. Sweden for example is the rape capital of the world now. 77% of rapes are committed by Muslim males, who compromise 2% of the Swedish population. Islam is aggressive, unappreciative and hostile in many cases. The cult needs reform, just as Christianity has reformed itself. Islam is the antithesis to the Western world, which is the leader in human rights and innovation. Open you eyes young man. If you are Muslim, I understand your wanting to protect the lies you've been fed. If you are a westerner, then you are just a young idealist who has no real conception of the reality of this world. Islam will destroy any freedoms you naively take for granted, freedoms my father went to war for at the age of 15, to stop tyrants such as Hitler. You need to respect those people. They were kids who put their lives on the line for democracy and freedom, at least what's left of it. Islam does not believe in either. If you are a westerner and not a Muslim, then you'd better wake up and see the enemy who is whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

K ignore my math then

Your numbers are subjective and irrelevant, as is your argument. 44, 50, 55 million is a lot of people. The Syrians are mostly Muslim and they are just the present wave of trouble for Europe.Take a look at the polls and see the huge numbers that support death for apostasy and sharia law in western countries. Even if only 10% are radical (it's much more than that), it's still a few million people dedicated to the destruction of European society. They never come to fit in, only to dominate. There Koran tells them to never compromise. You are extremely naive and have no conception of the societal trouble Europe is in. The Europeans have only themselves to blame. They appease Muslims who want to be appeased, far too often. They need to grow a pair and stop hating themselves for creating societies far superior to anything Islam dreams about.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 11:56:49 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 9:35:00 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/21/2016 2:24:41 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/21/2016 2:12:31 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/21/2016 1:44:43 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 1:11:47 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 5:35:57 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:22:30 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:09:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.

Haven't insulted you at all

I looked through your posting history, and you appear to have anti-Muslim tendencies, so I was calling you out on it.

Well, one of the big differences is that im not (Falsely) accusing you of trying to destroy a continent.

I predict in-group/out-group bias from you.

Yes of course I have a bias against Islam. I have good reason and I believe it is a highly negative force in the world. The evidence is all around. I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm just one of millions and millions who feel this way. In fact, Europeans are finally waking up to it as their societies are being destroyed in the second Muslim invasion, by stealth, If you believe in political correctness, then it will become your prison. You're a kid with left wing ideals, waiting to stick up for who you believe are oppressed. When you get older you'll change your mind and see how the world really works, Islam is a giant political cult which is hijacked by millions and millions of radicals and it does not fit into western society, as a whole. Nor will it ever compromise. It is a warring cult that is absolutely bent on world domination.

Wow, his replies font is bold he must have such a valid point!

If, as you claim, you've read some of my posts, then you'll see I often reply in bold. I guess you've got nothing intelligent to say.

Claiming that there's some conspiracy of Muslims trying to take over Europe is deluded.

It's not a conspiracy, but a stated goal of Islam. Radical Islamists drive the Muslim narrative. They call for Sharia everywhere they go, once their numbers start to rise. Do your research and come back with something intelligent to say.

Well, there is 742.5 million people in Europe (As of 2013), lets pretend all of the Syrian population decided to flee war. Thats 22.85 million people. 22.85/742.5 (x100)= 3.077%. That a 3% increase in population size.

The Islam affiliation population in Europe is about 44 million (Pew Research, 2010), if we pretended the entire population of Syria moved into Europe (And pretended they were all Muslim), then the new population of Islam affiliation in Europe would be 66.85. This would mean that in this hypothetical, the Europe Islam affiliation population would be about 8.73%

That is of course assuming that the entire population of Syria leaves their country, and assuming their all Muslims. This is also not including that some refugees will be dispersed to places other than Europe (Canada, Australia Etc).

Apology pls

No apology is coming to you. Grow up. Just look at what is happening in Europe (don't go to the mainstream media for your answers). Every European country is reeling , not just from recent migrants, but from stubborn radical populations(not all, but way too many) of Muslims. Go on the internet and look for yourself. Sweden for example is the rape capital of the world now. 77% of rapes are committed by Muslim males, who compromise 2% of the Swedish population. Islam is aggressive, unappreciative and hostile in many cases. The cult needs reform, just as Christianity has reformed itself. Islam is the antithesis to the Western world, which is the leader in human rights and innovation. Open you eyes young man. If you are Muslim, I understand your wanting to protect the lies you've been fed. If you are a westerner, then you are just a young idealist who has no real conception of the reality of this world. Islam will destroy any freedoms you naively take for granted, freedoms my father went to war for at the age of 15, to stop tyrants such as Hitler. You need to respect those people. They were kids who put their lives on the line for democracy and freedom, at least what's left of it. Islam does not believe in either. If you are a westerner and not a Muslim, then you'd better wake up and see the enemy who is whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

K ignore my math then

Your numbers are subjective and irrelevant, as is your argument. 44, 50, 55 million is a lot of people. The Syrians are mostly Muslim and they are just the present wave of trouble for Europe.Take a look at the polls and see the huge numbers that support death for apostasy and sharia law in western countries. Even if only 10% are radical (it's much more than that), it's still a few million people dedicated to the destruction of European society. They never come to fit in, only to dominate. There Koran tells them to never compromise. You are extremely naive and have no conception of the societal trouble Europe is in. The Europeans have only themselves to blame. They appease Muslims who want to be appeased, far too often. They need to grow a pair and stop hating themselves for creating societies far superior to anything Islam dreams about.

I don't think you understand how statistics works.
Meh!
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 12:05:50 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 11:56:49 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/21/2016 9:35:00 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/21/2016 2:24:41 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/21/2016 2:12:31 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/21/2016 1:44:43 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 1:11:47 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 5:35:57 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:22:30 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 4:09:26 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:48:07 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 2:26:33 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/20/2016 12:26:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Do you believe the Muslims when they say that no Muslim army entered a foreign coun try, or this guy? Do you believe this guy about the crusades or the Muslim story about how the crusades were so cruel? Who's lying? This is a short 3 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com...

You already decided before you posted this thread.

I'm still waiting for you to use this in some way to insult Muslims.

Some Muslims state that the crusades were a horrible attack on so called peaceful Islam. This is another point of view and is well documented. Why are you so afraid of searching for the truth. Islam is in the process of destroying Europe and especially freedom of speech. I have extreme reservations about the religion, which is not really a religion, but an all encompassing way of life that never compromises. So in your little mind, if you believe I want to insult Islam, you are not right. I only asked for people's opinions about who they believe. You've stated your side by insulting me. What's the difference between that and me insulting Islam, which I didn't.

Haven't insulted you at all

I looked through your posting history, and you appear to have anti-Muslim tendencies, so I was calling you out on it.

Well, one of the big differences is that im not (Falsely) accusing you of trying to destroy a continent.

I predict in-group/out-group bias from you.

Yes of course I have a bias against Islam. I have good reason and I believe it is a highly negative force in the world. The evidence is all around. I'm not afraid to admit it, I'm just one of millions and millions who feel this way. In fact, Europeans are finally waking up to it as their societies are being destroyed in the second Muslim invasion, by stealth, If you believe in political correctness, then it will become your prison. You're a kid with left wing ideals, waiting to stick up for who you believe are oppressed. When you get older you'll change your mind and see how the world really works, Islam is a giant political cult which is hijacked by millions and millions of radicals and it does not fit into western society, as a whole. Nor will it ever compromise. It is a warring cult that is absolutely bent on world domination.

Wow, his replies font is bold he must have such a valid point!

If, as you claim, you've read some of my posts, then you'll see I often reply in bold. I guess you've got nothing intelligent to say.

Claiming that there's some conspiracy of Muslims trying to take over Europe is deluded.

It's not a conspiracy, but a stated goal of Islam. Radical Islamists drive the Muslim narrative. They call for Sharia everywhere they go, once their numbers start to rise. Do your research and come back with something intelligent to say.

Well, there is 742.5 million people in Europe (As of 2013), lets pretend all of the Syrian population decided to flee war. Thats 22.85 million people. 22.85/742.5 (x100)= 3.077%. That a 3% increase in population size.

The Islam affiliation population in Europe is about 44 million (Pew Research, 2010), if we pretended the entire population of Syria moved into Europe (And pretended they were all Muslim), then the new population of Islam affiliation in Europe would be 66.85. This would mean that in this hypothetical, the Europe Islam affiliation population would be about 8.73%

That is of course assuming that the entire population of Syria leaves their country, and assuming their all Muslims. This is also not including that some refugees will be dispersed to places other than Europe (Canada, Australia Etc).

Apology pls

No apology is coming to you. Grow up. Just look at what is happening in Europe (don't go to the mainstream media for your answers). Every European country is reeling , not just from recent migrants, but from stubborn radical populations(not all, but way too many) of Muslims. Go on the internet and look for yourself. Sweden for example is the rape capital of the world now. 77% of rapes are committed by Muslim males, who compromise 2% of the Swedish population. Islam is aggressive, unappreciative and hostile in many cases. The cult needs reform, just as Christianity has reformed itself. Islam is the antithesis to the Western world, which is the leader in human rights and innovation. Open you eyes young man. If you are Muslim, I understand your wanting to protect the lies you've been fed. If you are a westerner, then you are just a young idealist who has no real conception of the reality of this world. Islam will destroy any freedoms you naively take for granted, freedoms my father went to war for at the age of 15, to stop tyrants such as Hitler. You need to respect those people. They were kids who put their lives on the line for democracy and freedom, at least what's left of it. Islam does not believe in either. If you are a westerner and not a Muslim, then you'd better wake up and see the enemy who is whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

K ignore my math then

Your numbers are subjective and irrelevant, as is your argument. 44, 50, 55 million is a lot of people. The Syrians are mostly Muslim and they are just the present wave of trouble for Europe.Take a look at the polls and see the huge numbers that support death for apostasy and sharia law in western countries. Even if only 10% are radical (it's much more than that), it's still a few million people dedicated to the destruction of European society. They never come to fit in, only to dominate. There Koran tells them to never compromise. You are extremely naive and have no conception of the societal trouble Europe is in. The Europeans have only themselves to blame. They appease Muslims who want to be appeased, far too often. They need to grow a pair and stop hating themselves for creating societies far superior to anything Islam dreams about.

I don't think you understand how statistics works.

I think you are trying to build yourself up because you have no real argument. You are also very presumptuous with regards to what I know and don't know. Enough said.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 12:37:28 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Your numbers are subjective and irrelevant, as is your argument. 44, 50, 55 million is a lot of people. The Syrians are mostly Muslim and they are just the present wave of trouble for Europe.Take a look at the polls and see the huge numbers that support death for apostasy and sharia law in western countries. Even if only 10% are radical (it's much more than that), it's still a few million people dedicated to the destruction of European society. They never come to fit in, only to dominate. There Koran tells them to never compromise. You are extremely naive and have no conception of the societal trouble Europe is in. The Europeans have only themselves to blame. They appease Muslims who want to be appeased, far too often. They need to grow a pair and stop hating themselves for creating societies far superior to anything Islam dreams about.

I don't think you understand how statistics works.

I think you are trying to build yourself up because you have no real argument. You are also very presumptuous with regards to what I know and don't know. Enough said.

"the Europe Islam affiliation population would be about 8.73%"

Before you read anything else read above.

Now read it again.

And again.

If you seriously think have a Muslim population of 8.73% (Would actually be much lower) will result in the collapse of Europe, then you really don't understand how statistics works.

In history there are always people like you.
WW2, WW1, Palestine 1948, Afghanastan 1979, Balkans 1992, Rwanda 1994.

All of these events had xenophobes trying to prevent refugees from fleeing to safety. These xenophobes will always be remembered in history as the true villians.
Meh!
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 12:38:09 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 1:15:37 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 5:10:03 AM, Casten wrote:
I am no expert at the period of history this addresses. Verification must be left to the more qualified. But even assuming it's true, how is this historically remarkable? History is a long, depressing story of tribalism, political and religious conquest, conquering hordes who think they're spreading enlightenment and doing their deity's will. Empires expand and contract and collapse, and borders shift and churn.

It's not historically remarkable, but the fact that we are hearing the truth about why the crusades happened and how minor they were compared to centuries of Muslim aggression, is remarkable. We keep hearing how Christianity attacked peaceful Islam and we should feel guilty for it. Muslims always play up the Crusades and lily white suckers who are filled with self hatred for being so much more successful than all of Islam, play into their hands. Muslims have as much or more blood on their hands. Just compare Jesus (I'm not religious) to Mohamed. One never hurt anyone and the other was a violent killer. Enough said.

I haven't heard much about Christianity attacking peaceful Islam. But then I don't frequently interact with Muslims, given where I live. Even on this site I don't seem to catch a whole lot of them speaking up.

Seriously though, what's with the bold?
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 12:46:23 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 12:38:09 AM, Casten wrote:
At 5/21/2016 1:15:37 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 5:10:03 AM, Casten wrote:
I am no expert at the period of history this addresses. Verification must be left to the more qualified. But even assuming it's true, how is this historically remarkable? History is a long, depressing story of tribalism, political and religious conquest, conquering hordes who think they're spreading enlightenment and doing their deity's will. Empires expand and contract and collapse, and borders shift and churn.

It's not historically remarkable, but the fact that we are hearing the truth about why the crusades happened and how minor they were compared to centuries of Muslim aggression, is remarkable. We keep hearing how Christianity attacked peaceful Islam and we should feel guilty for it. Muslims always play up the Crusades and lily white suckers who are filled with self hatred for being so much more successful than all of Islam, play into their hands. Muslims have as much or more blood on their hands. Just compare Jesus (I'm not religious) to Mohamed. One never hurt anyone and the other was a violent killer. Enough said.

I haven't heard much about Christianity attacking peaceful Islam. But then I don't frequently interact with Muslims, given where I live. Even on this site I don't seem to catch a whole lot of them speaking up.

Seriously though, what's with the bold?

I like bold highlighting. Are you ok with that? Shall I cease and desist?
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 12:49:05 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 12:46:23 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/22/2016 12:38:09 AM, Casten wrote:
At 5/21/2016 1:15:37 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/20/2016 5:10:03 AM, Casten wrote:
I am no expert at the period of history this addresses. Verification must be left to the more qualified. But even assuming it's true, how is this historically remarkable? History is a long, depressing story of tribalism, political and religious conquest, conquering hordes who think they're spreading enlightenment and doing their deity's will. Empires expand and contract and collapse, and borders shift and churn.

It's not historically remarkable, but the fact that we are hearing the truth about why the crusades happened and how minor they were compared to centuries of Muslim aggression, is remarkable. We keep hearing how Christianity attacked peaceful Islam and we should feel guilty for it. Muslims always play up the Crusades and lily white suckers who are filled with self hatred for being so much more successful than all of Islam, play into their hands. Muslims have as much or more blood on their hands. Just compare Jesus (I'm not religious) to Mohamed. One never hurt anyone and the other was a violent killer. Enough said.

I haven't heard much about Christianity attacking peaceful Islam. But then I don't frequently interact with Muslims, given where I live. Even on this site I don't seem to catch a whole lot of them speaking up.

Seriously though, what's with the bold?

I like bold highlighting. Are you ok with that? Shall I cease and desist?

Nah I'm fine with it. I was just curious.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 1:07:19 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 12:37:28 AM, Axonly wrote:
Your numbers are subjective and irrelevant, as is your argument. 44, 50, 55 million is a lot of people. The Syrians are mostly Muslim and they are just the present wave of trouble for Europe.Take a look at the polls and see the huge numbers that support death for apostasy and sharia law in western countries. Even if only 10% are radical (it's much more than that), it's still a few million people dedicated to the destruction of European society. They never come to fit in, only to dominate. There Koran tells them to never compromise. You are extremely naive and have no conception of the societal trouble Europe is in. The Europeans have only themselves to blame. They appease Muslims who want to be appeased, far too often. They need to grow a pair and stop hating themselves for creating societies far superior to anything Islam dreams about.

I don't think you understand how statistics works.

I think you are trying to build yourself up because you have no real argument. You are also very presumptuous with regards to what I know and don't know. Enough said.

"the Europe Islam affiliation population would be about 8.73%"

Before you read anything else read above.

Now read it again.

And again.

No need for false condescension to try to support your statements.

If you seriously think have a Muslim population of 8.73% (Would actually be much lower) will result in the collapse of Europe, then you really don't understand how statistics works.

It's got nothing to do with statistics. It has everything to do with what's actually going on. Get your head out of your statistics books and research it. It's all over the internet and in mainstream news to a lesser extent. Most Germans weren't Nazis, but look what Hitler accomplished. Most Muslims aren't radicals but the radicals drive the agenda. Good Muslims who speak up have their lives constantly threatened.

In history there are always people like you.
WW2, WW1, Palestine 1948, Afghanastan 1979, Balkans 1992, Rwanda 1994.

What kind of statement is that? What do you actually mean by something like that? Obviously your radical leftist ignorant youth is getting the better of you. You are a scoundrel who has to resort to false accusations and name calling. Control your rage.


All of these events had xenophobes trying to prevent refugees from fleeing to safety. These xenophobes will always be remembered in history as the true villains.

No, not really. Many of the so called migrants are not even from Syria. Many are economic refugees. European societies cannot deal with such large numbers without damaging themselves. Again, your youthful ignorance of the situation is blinding you to reality. Do you go to protests on college campuses to have speakers who don't agree with you, banned? This attitude is the legacy of your generation. You have a complete intolerance for opposing beliefs and political correctness will eventually be your prison, if the Islamists don't behead you first.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 1:31:45 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 1:07:19 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 5/22/2016 12:37:28 AM, Axonly wrote:
Your numbers are subjective and irrelevant, as is your argument. 44, 50, 55 million is a lot of people. The Syrians are mostly Muslim and they are just the present wave of trouble for Europe.Take a look at the polls and see the huge numbers that support death for apostasy and sharia law in western countries. Even if only 10% are radical (it's much more than that), it's still a few million people dedicated to the destruction of European society. They never come to fit in, only to dominate. There Koran tells them to never compromise. You are extremely naive and have no conception of the societal trouble Europe is in. The Europeans have only themselves to blame. They appease Muslims who want to be appeased, far too often. They need to grow a pair and stop hating themselves for creating societies far superior to anything Islam dreams about.

I don't think you understand how statistics works.

I think you are trying to build yourself up because you have no real argument. You are also very presumptuous with regards to what I know and don't know. Enough said.

"the Europe Islam affiliation population would be about 8.73%"

Before you read anything else read above.

Now read it again.

And again.

No need for false condescension to try to support your statements.

If you seriously think have a Muslim population of 8.73% (Would actually be much lower) will result in the collapse of Europe, then you really don't understand how statistics works.

It's got nothing to do with statistics. It has everything to do with what's actually going on. Get your head out of your statistics books and research it. It's all over the internet and in mainstream news to a lesser extent. Most Germans weren't Nazis, but look what Hitler accomplished. Most Muslims aren't radicals but the radicals drive the agenda. Good Muslims who speak up have their lives constantly threatened.

"umg research!!!!" I did, it just didn't match what you wanted it to.

In history there are always people like you.
WW2, WW1, Palestine 1948, Afghanastan 1979, Balkans 1992, Rwanda 1994.

What kind of statement is that? What do you actually mean by something like that? Obviously your radical leftist ignorant youth is getting the better of you. You are a scoundrel who has to resort to false accusations and name calling. Control your rage.

How can you not understand what I mean? It's such a simple statement!

"Control your rage" Oh the irony.

All of these events had xenophobes trying to prevent refugees from fleeing to safety. These xenophobes will always be remembered in history as the true villains.

No, not really. Many of the so called migrants are not even from Syria. Many are economic refugees. European societies cannot deal with such large numbers without damaging themselves. Again, your youthful ignorance of the situation is blinding you to reality. Do you go to protests on college campuses to have speakers who don't agree with you, banned? This attitude is the legacy of your generation. You have a complete intolerance for opposing beliefs and political correctness will eventually be your prison, if the Islamists don't behead you first.

Are you proud of yourself for discriminating against Muslims?
Meh!