Jump to topic:

Defining God

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 11:36:31 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
The problem with the word God is that very few can agree on its definition and different people perceive the word and the concept very differently.

Defining God as an invisible character with supernatural powers who created all things visible and invisible to humans, tends to convey a concept that some invisible person is separate from all that he created.

Defining God as ALL things implies that God is everything which is visible as well as everything which is invisible to humans and therefore cannot be separate from creation due to being creation itself.

If God is something or someone who is purely invisible, he cannot be anything that is visible.
If God is something or someone which is visible, he is obviously not invisible.

How do you define your God?
As an invisible character who is separate from all visible things or as all things, visible and invisible, which exist in the present, have existed in the past and will exist in the future?

Invisible things like the wind and forces can still be perceived and recognised by humans so why can't all humans perceive and recognise God? Is it because they are looking for an invisible fantasy character instead of something real ?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 11:57:19 PM
At 5/20/2016 11:36:31 PM, Skyangel wrote:
The problem with the word God is that very few can agree on its definition and different people perceive the word and the concept very differently.

Defining God as an invisible character with supernatural powers who created all things visible and invisible to humans, tends to convey a concept that some invisible person is separate from all that he created.

I know and it's very difficult for me to separate God from the "life" inside of the living, even plants. What if God's essence was a part of every living cell, and held all the secrets of the universe, but can't answer in ways that is automatically discernible to humans.

Some troll will probably decide to troll me on my inquiry, but that's OK, because the God that I believe in gave us reasoning abilities to inquire about the life we are granted.

I also believe that God has spoken through Christ, and some other humans, but other people misconstrue the message so much that it leads many to confusion.
Defining God as ALL things implies that God is everything which is visible as well as everything which is invisible to humans and therefore cannot be separate from creation due to being creation itself.

If God is something or someone who is purely invisible, he cannot be anything that is visible.

As an invisible character who is separate from all visible things or as all things, visible and invisible, which exist in the present, have existed in the past and will exist in the future?

Invisible things like the wind and forces can still be perceived and recognised by humans so why can't all humans perceive and recognise God? Is it because they are looking for an invisible fantasy character instead of something real ?

I love the way you inquire, and lead others to inquire as well.
bonsai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 12:41:39 AM

Invisible things like the wind and forces can still be perceived and recognised by humans so why can't all humans perceive and recognise God? Is it because they are looking for an invisible fantasy character instead of something real ? : :

Neither of your assumptions about God are correct. God is something outside the creation he spoke into existence through technology called the voice of God, also known as the Word or my servant David. This technology is much more advanced than anything he had the characters in his simulation program build from information called the Beast.

Yes, all God's characters and their experiences came from his thoughts so we are of God but only as thoughts that are spoken into a computer simulation program. Those thoughts were broken down into a computing language that is much further advanced than the simple computing binary language that he had us build in his program.

This knowledge was unknown to all his people including all his prophets and saints until this past few years when he had me testify to the voice of God ( word of the Lord ) and learn who we are and how we were created. The Truth is our Creator and the voice of God that he used to speak his created program into existence. They are the only one's that are real. Everything that was created in the program is not real including all the people, beasts, earth, moon, planets, sun, stars, etc. called the universe. It's all an illusion that is formed in each created mind that gets fed information from MY SERVANT DAVID known as the voice of God.

This is the last bit of knowledge that God wanted us to understand before he deletes the information called Satan and the Beast. This will end this first age and all our memories will be wiped clean ( deleted ) from his program.
bonsai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 12:49:13 AM
At 5/20/2016 11:57:19 PM, Emmarie wrote:

I know and it's very difficult for me to separate God from the "life" inside of the living, even plants. What if God's essence was a part of every living cell, and held all the secrets of the universe, but can't answer in ways that is automatically discernible to humans.

Some troll will probably decide to troll me on my inquiry, but that's OK, because the God that I believe in gave us reasoning abilities to inquire about the life we are granted.

I also believe that God has spoken through Christ, and some other humans, but other people misconstrue the message so much that it leads many to confusion.

I love the way you inquire, and lead others to inquire as well. : :

She is a false prophet who will lead you away from the Truth. All false prophets lead God's people away from the Truth and this is why God used us saints and prophets to testify to the Word and learn the Truth. I'm the only source on earth who can straighten out your confusion but only if you're a chosen believer. Skyangel is not a chosen believer. I have known her for many years on the internet now and she stubbornly rejects everything in the gospel that I preach. The gospel is the voice of God that Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, and all the other saints preached to God's chosen believers. Most chosen believers have never read the Bible and have quit being involved in religion where all the false prophets are lying to God's people. Not one religious person has heard the voice of God and obeyed his commandments like us saints were forced to experience. We're the only one's who had to go through a very difficult process of getting to trust the voice of God that forces us to obey it before we can be used to write and speak the words that form in our minds via the voice of God from God's creation. The voice of God is God's servant known as my servant David in Ezekiel. All God's people will know the voice of God that speaks into their minds in Paradise, the New Heaven and Earth.

Skyangel hates the Truth with a passion.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:05:35 AM

Life is obviously part of every living cell. It takes life to create life. Life is the ultimate creator of life as well as the ultimate destroyer of life.
Life itself holds the "secrets" of life. Humans seek and discover the "secrets" through observing, studying and experimenting with life itself.

If God is "the essence of life" inside of all living things, why do you think so many people tend to believe that God was manifest only in one man named Jesus and not in all life forms?
If the life inside one man is God, does that make the man God?
If it does then all people are God. If not then no man is God and that would include any man named Jesus.

Our reasoning abilities come from our minds not from some invisible person. Those abilities can increase and improve with use and practise.

The words "God has spoken though Christ" can be interpreted as ... An invisible person took over the body and voice of a visible person named Jesus and spoke through the man. Therefore nothing the man said or did was his own choice since he was not in control of himself.
The concept conveys the idea that some invisible character can take over your body and voice so you become a puppet to an invisible character. You lack any self control and have no will of your own. The same principle applies to the ancient concept of people being possessed by devils and lacking self control.
Most logical thinking people these days understand it is a superstitious concept.

I don't believe any invisible supernatural characters can take over the body and voices of any people. All people merely convey the thoughts that are on their own minds.
No invisible supernatural person speaks through any human.
People speak their own thoughts. Thoughts do not speak though people.
People convey the concepts they perceive. Concepts do not speak through people.
Invisible characters do not speak through anyone or take over their bodies and voices. No god speaks through anyone and no devil speaks through anyone.
Every person speaks for himself and conveys his own thoughts.
Life does not need to speak in a human voice in order to convey a message.
Nature conveys messages to humans without speaking in a human voice. It does it through natural signs and forces of nature like the signs of the seasons changing.

I hope it makes readers think about their personal beliefs and perceptions of God.

People are responsible for their own actions unless they have a mental imbalance or some disability which makes them unable to control themselves. Mental imbalances and disabilities are not caused by any invisible supernatural characters, no gods and no devils. They are caused by various circumstances of LIFE itself.
People who lack self control obviously need help from professionals who are trained to assist them cope with their problems. Those who cannot control themselves are locked away if they are dangerous to themselves or to society.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:07:33 AM
At 5/21/2016 12:49:13 AM, bonsai wrote:

She is a false prophet who will lead you away from the Truth. All false prophets lead God's people away from the Truth and this is why God used us saints and prophets to testify to the Word and learn the Truth. I'm the only source on earth who can straighten out your confusion but only if you're a chosen believer. Skyangel is not a chosen believer. I have known her for many years on the internet now and she stubbornly rejects everything in the gospel that I preach. The gospel is the voice of God that Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, and all the other saints preached to God's chosen believers. Most chosen believers have never read the Bible and have quit being involved in religion where all the false prophets are lying to God's people. Not one religious person has heard the voice of God and obeyed his commandments like us saints were forced to experience. We're the only one's who had to go through a very difficult process of getting to trust the voice of God that forces us to obey it before we can be used to write and speak the words that form in our minds via the voice of God from God's creation. The voice of God is God's servant known as my servant David in Ezekiel. All God's people will know the voice of God that speaks into their minds in Paradise, the New Heaven and Earth.

You have no clue what you are talking about Brad.
You call the Truth a lie and call your own lies truth.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:28:01 AM
At 5/21/2016 1:05:35 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Life is obviously part of every living cell. It takes life to create life. Life is the ultimate creator of life as well as the ultimate destroyer of life.
Life itself holds the "secrets" of life. Humans seek and discover the "secrets" through observing, studying and experimenting with life itself.

If God is "the essence of life" inside of all living things, why do you think so many people tend to believe that God was manifest only in one man named Jesus and not in all life forms?
If the life inside one man is God, does that make the man God?
If it does then all people are God. If not then no man is God and that would include any man named Jesus.

Our reasoning abilities come from our minds not from some invisible person. Those abilities can increase and improve with use and practise.

The words "God has spoken though Christ" can be interpreted as ... An invisible person took over the body and voice of a visible person named Jesus and spoke through the man. Therefore nothing the man said or did was his own choice since he was not in control of himself.
We all have free will. I believe in Father God and Mother Earth equally, and I do think Mother Earth is conscience. I live in reality, and I also allow my imagination to run freely. I work for a landscaper, and I actually talk to the weeds when I remove them from mulch beds (I really dislike the idea of mulch) and tell them that they are beautiful and I apologize for uprooting them. I am as gentle to nature as at all possible because I believe that nature is alive with consciousness. I also believe that the creative force (Father) that called everything into being, is capable of doing supernatural works, being it speaking thru people, or interfering on behalf of people over "spiritual" creatures, some with power to inflict and some with power to comfort.
The concept conveys the idea that some invisible character can take over your body and voice so you become a puppet to an invisible character. You lack any self control and have no will of your own. The same principle applies to the ancient concept of people being possessed by devils and lacking self control.
No whispers softly and allows free will of each individual that hears the whisperer.
Most logical thinking people these days understand it is a superstitious concept.
Well than I'm proud to be old fashioned I guess.

I don't believe any invisible supernatural characters can take over the body and voices of any people. All people merely convey the thoughts that are on their own minds.
Invisible characters do not speak through anyone or take over their bodies and voices. No god speaks through anyone and no devil speaks through anyone.
Nature conveys messages to humans without speaking in a human voice. It does it through natural signs and forces of nature like the signs of the seasons changing.
I agree! The problem is weather control and other modern technology can interfere with what nature intended. They can also facilitate technology to literally speak into our heads and pretend to be God.

I hope it makes readers think about their personal beliefs and perceptions of God.

People are responsible for their own actions unless they have a mental imbalance or some disability which makes them unable to control themselves. Mental imbalances and disabilities are not caused by any invisible supernatural characters, no gods and no devils. They are caused by various circumstances of LIFE itself.
People who lack self control obviously need help from professionals who are trained to assist them cope with their problems. Those who cannot control themselves are locked away if they are dangerous to themselves or to society.
bonsai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:28:39 AM
At 5/21/2016 1:07:33 AM, Skyangel wrote:

You call the Truth a lie and call your own lies truth. : :
'
I know you very well now and you're nothing but a false prophet who hates the fact that we have a Creator who created us through his Voice called his servant David. It's all in the Bible my poor lost child.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:30:00 AM

She makes intelligent inquiries that cause individuals to define and defend their beliefs. I like her style and am not offended, just because we don't hold verbatim beliefs about every detail.
bonsai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:35:13 AM
At 5/21/2016 1:30:00 AM, Emmarie wrote:

She makes intelligent inquiries that cause individuals to define and defend their beliefs. I like her style and am not offended, just because we don't hold verbatim beliefs about every detail. : :

The more articulate a false prophet is, the easier it is to be persuaded by them. It's obvious you weren't chosen to listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments. Those who don't will be taken advantage of by false prophets such as all Christian pastors and other religious leaders who have never heard the voice of God. They cannot interpret the biblical prophecies.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 2:20:12 AM
At 5/21/2016 1:28:01 AM, Emmarie wrote:

We all have free will. I believe in Father God and Mother Earth equally, and I do think Mother Earth is conscience. I live in reality, and I also allow my imagination to run freely. I work for a landscaper, and I actually talk to the weeds when I remove them from mulch beds (I really dislike the idea of mulch) and tell them that they are beautiful and I apologize for uprooting them. I am as gentle to nature as at all possible because I believe that nature is alive with consciousness. I also believe that the creative force (Father) that called everything into being, is capable of doing supernatural works, being it speaking thru people, or interfering on behalf of people over "spiritual" creatures, some with power to inflict and some with power to comfort.

You believe in the characters equally ?
Do you believe Mother Earth is an invisible supernatural character who cares for the Earth?
Do you believe God is an invisible supernatural character who cares about creation?
"Mother Earth" is Earth itself and Earth is perfectly visible. Is your God also perfectly visible?
All living things live in reality but not all humans perceive reality in the same way. Many humans seem to think their own beliefs in invisible characters make those characters a reality.
If you need to apologise to weeds for uprooting them why uproot them in the first place? If you dislike the idea of mulch, why not let the weeds take it over? Why try to keep the mulch clear of weeds or turn the weeds into into mulch if you dislike mulch?
Do you think intelligent people should also apologise to ignorant people for trying to uproot their ignorance in order to replace it with some intelligence?
Nature is alive but not all nature is self conscious or has self awareness.
Life is the creative force. Life is the Father and Mother of life. It does not "call" anything into being. It simply reproduces itself through its own reproduction cycles.
Intelligence "speaks through" intelligent people.
Stupidity "speaks through" stupid people.
Ignorance "speaks through" ignorant people.
Mythical characters do not "speak through" anyone.
Human imagination creates mythical characters and humans "speak through" mythical characters when they are trying to convey a message without the message seeming to come from an ordinary person. It is a creative writing process which separates the writer from his own story book characters.

Religion has the power to inflict gullible people with superstitious concepts and cause them to believe in mythical characters.

No whispers softly and allows free will of each individual that hears the whisperer.

The "whispers" or "voices" or thoughts inside your mind are your own thoughts and conscience "speaking" to you. It is your own mind weighing up the positive and negative aspects of what you hear, see or read in front of you and trying to fit it into what you already believe and understand.

Does that mean you admit you are superstitious and you believe in supernatural entities taking over humans minds and bodies?
Does it mean that you refuse to take responsibility for your own words and actions?
Would you would rather blame a devil for anything you do wrong or give credit to some invisible character for anything you do right because they made you do it or did it through you and you had nothing to do with the choice or action?

I agree! The problem is weather control and other modern technology can interfere with what nature intended. They can also facilitate technology to literally speak into our heads and pretend to be God.

No man can control or interfere with the weather. People can only harness the forces of nature and use the forces to benefit or destroy things.
Nature has no "intent" for good or evil in the sense that humans have intent for good or evil. Nature does not intend to destroy things or harm things for example. It simply goes through an automatic process which is result of its own cause and effect.
Death and destruction is part of the natural cycle of life.
Life causes life and destroys life not because it has any human type "intentions" to do so but because it is the nature of the cycle. The cycle of life has no intent. It is a process without intent.
Humans have self made intentions, goals purposes, perceptions etc. Nature doesn't. Nature simply goes through the processes of cause and effect.

Some humans obviously like to believe that any thoughts in their own minds come from whatever God they happen to worship.
Crediting or blaming a God/god for your actions is a way of avoiding responsibility for yourself and your own actions. It gives some people a sense of "humility" but it is a false sense of humility which makes them inferior to their own thoughts as they worship their own thoughts as coming from someone superior to themselves.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 2:27:18 AM
At 5/21/2016 1:28:39 AM, bonsai wrote:

'
I know you very well now and you're nothing but a false prophet who hates the fact that we have a Creator who created us through his Voice called his servant David. It's all in the Bible my poor lost child.

You don't know me at all Brad. All you know and believe is your own delusions.
In all the years I have interacted with you on line, you have never made any effort to get to know me at all. Your loss.
I believe in a Creator. Life is the ultimate Creator of Life.
I do not believe that an invisible supernatural person outside of life created life.
You are the lost child Brad. Your mind is lost in fantasy land.
What you see in me is a reflection of yourself.
I am a mirror in which you see yourself. If you see a lost child, that person is you.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 2:40:43 AM
At 5/21/2016 1:35:13 AM, bonsai wrote:

The more articulate a false prophet is, the easier it is to be persuaded by them.
In your reasoning then, the more incoherent a prophet is, the more valid their claim is. I think I'll go to the local bar and start a conversation about God at 11:30 pm on a Friday. I'll take the least cohesive person who responds to me about the subject to receive revelations from.

It's obvious you weren't chosen to listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
You are NOT God, so your opinion on what my relationship with God contains is irrelevant to me.

Those who don't will be taken advantage of by false prophets such as all Christian pastors and other religious leaders who have never heard the voice of God.
Enough of your fear mongering rhetoric, you are a false prophet who hates the earth and working with your hands.

They cannot interpret the biblical prophecies.
The Gospel is all I focus on interpreting, and my interpretation is applicable to living life on earth, in harmony with Christ's teachings.
A kingdom divided against itself shall fall.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 2:43:24 AM
At 5/21/2016 2:20:12 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 5/21/2016 1:28:01 AM, Emmarie wrote:

You believe in the characters equally ?
Do you believe Mother Earth is an invisible supernatural character who cares for the Earth?
Do you believe God is an invisible supernatural character who cares about creation?
"Mother Earth" is Earth itself and Earth is perfectly visible. Is your God also perfectly visible?
All living things live in reality but not all humans perceive reality in the same way. Many humans seem to think their own beliefs in invisible characters make those characters a reality.
If you need to apologise to weeds for uprooting them why uproot them in the first place? If you dislike the idea of mulch, why not let the weeds take it over? Why try to keep the mulch clear of weeds or turn the weeds into into mulch if you dislike mulch?
Do you think intelligent people should also apologise to ignorant people for trying to uproot their ignorance in order to replace it with some intelligence?
Nature is alive but not all nature is self conscious or has self awareness.
Life is the creative force. Life is the Father and Mother of life. It does not "call" anything into being. It simply reproduces itself through its own reproduction cycles.
Intelligence "speaks through" intelligent people.
Stupidity "speaks through" stupid people.
Ignorance "speaks through" ignorant people.
Mythical characters do not "speak through" anyone.
Human imagination creates mythical characters and humans "speak through" mythical characters when they are trying to convey a message without the message seeming to come from an ordinary person. It is a creative writing process which separates the writer from his own story book characters.

Religion has the power to inflict gullible people with superstitious concepts and cause them to believe in mythical characters.

The "whispers" or "voices" or thoughts inside your mind are your own thoughts and conscience "speaking" to you. It is your own mind weighing up the positive and negative aspects of what you hear, see or read in front of you and trying to fit it into what you already believe and understand.

Does that mean you admit you are superstitious and you believe in supernatural entities taking over humans minds and bodies?
Does it mean that you refuse to take responsibility for your own words and actions?
Would you would rather blame a devil for anything you do wrong or give credit to some invisible character for anything you do right because they made you do it or did it through you and you had nothing to do with the choice or action?

No man can control or interfere with the weather. People can only harness the forces of nature and use the forces to benefit or destroy things.
Nature has no "intent" for good or evil in the sense that humans have intent for good or evil. Nature does not intend to destroy things or harm things for example. It simply goes through an automatic process which is result of its own cause and effect.
Death and destruction is part of the natural cycle of life.
Life causes life and destroys life not because it has any human type "intentions" to do so but because it is the nature of the cycle. The cycle of life has no intent. It is a process without intent.
Humans have self made intentions, goals purposes, perceptions etc. Nature doesn't. Nature simply goes through the processes of cause and effect.

Some humans obviously like to believe that any thoughts in their own minds come from whatever God they happen to worship.
Crediting or blaming a God/god for your actions is a way of avoiding responsibility for yourself and your own actions. It gives some people a sense of "humility" but it is a false sense of humility which makes them inferior to their own thoughts as they worship their own thoughts as coming from someone superior to themselves.

I have explained my beliefs enough in my last post, and do not care to elaborate any further, since you have responded to the points I made with inquisitive accusations.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:44:54 AM

Great post. I have thought about this because I believe there may be something more to the way nature works than is apparent and consciousness might exist apart from the brain but according to the technical definition of "god", I am still an atheist. Rather than me redefining a word to meet my need, I accept the technical definition of the word.

The technical definition is:

1. (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

2. (in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

The definition is a personal, interventionist god. Pursuant to that definition, someone could believe in an afterlife, a "universal consciousness" or something of the like and still be an atheist.

When I hear the word god, I think most people picture a oversized human sitting in the clouds waiting to punish anyone that misuses their genitals (simplified description).

As far as my suspicion there may be "something more", there is not enough data to possibly attempt to define what that would be. Many would feel this would make the topic not worth thinking much about.

I guess I could say that I am not a theist and I am not a materialist.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:46:21 AM
At 5/21/2016 12:41:39 AM, bonsai wrote:

Invisible things like the wind and forces can still be perceived and recognised by humans so why can't all humans perceive and recognise God? Is it because they are looking for an invisible fantasy character instead of something real ? : :

Neither of your assumptions about God are correct. God is something outside the creation he spoke into existence through technology called the voice of God, also known as the Word or my servant David. This technology is much more advanced than anything he had the characters in his simulation program build from information called the Beast.

Yes, all God's characters and their experiences came from his thoughts so we are of God but only as thoughts that are spoken into a computer simulation program. Those thoughts were broken down into a computing language that is much further advanced than the simple computing binary language that he had us build in his program.

This knowledge was unknown to all his people including all his prophets and saints until this past few years when he had me testify to the voice of God ( word of the Lord ) and learn who we are and how we were created. The Truth is our Creator and the voice of God that he used to speak his created program into existence. They are the only one's that are real. Everything that was created in the program is not real including all the people, beasts, earth, moon, planets, sun, stars, etc. called the universe. It's all an illusion that is formed in each created mind that gets fed information from MY SERVANT DAVID known as the voice of God.

This is the last bit of knowledge that God wanted us to understand before he deletes the information called Satan and the Beast. This will end this first age and all our memories will be wiped clean ( deleted ) from his program.

All unsubstantiated assertions. There is no reason to believe any of that.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:51:12 AM

'

There are many other religious books. What made you pick that one? By any chance do you live in a Christian country and have a Christian family?

One thing I do know is that you are not a middle-easterner living in the middle east. If you were, you would be telling us how great the Quran is and how all the evidence proves it to be true. You didn't choose your religion. Chances are very high that the geography of your birth decided your religion for you.
bonsai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:52:17 AM
At 5/21/2016 2:27:18 AM, Skyangel wrote:

'

You don't know me at all Brad. All you know and believe is your own delusions.
In all the years I have interacted with you on line, you have never made any effort to get to know me at all. Your loss.
I believe in a Creator. Life is the ultimate Creator of Life.
I do not believe that an invisible supernatural person outside of life created life.
You are the lost child Brad. Your mind is lost in fantasy land.
What you see in me is a reflection of yourself.
I am a mirror in which you see yourself. If you see a lost child, that person is you. : :

I've been listening to your lies for 7 years now. I know that you've never heard the voice of God or obeyed his commandments.
bonsai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:00:43 AM
At 5/21/2016 2:40:43 AM, Emmarie wrote:

The more articulate a false prophet is, the easier it is to be persuaded by them.
In your reasoning then, the more incoherent a prophet is, the more valid their claim is. I think I'll go to the local bar and start a conversation about God at 11:30 pm on a Friday. I'll take the least cohesive person who responds to me about the subject to receive revelations from.

You will find many more believers in a bar than you will find in a church building.

It's obvious you weren't chosen to listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
You are NOT God, so your opinion on what my relationship with God contains is irrelevant to me.

I'm a witness to the voice of God that delivers information from God's creation to the minds of his created characters. So as a witness, I get to observe the people who listen to the gospel that's being preached to them. Those who listen, believe and love what they hear are chosen believers. Those who listen for a bit, argue and walk away in rejection to the gospel are antichrists who were not chosen as God's believers.

Those who don't will be taken advantage of by false prophets such as all Christian pastors and other religious leaders who have never heard the voice of God.
Enough of your fear mongering rhetoric, you are a false prophet who hates the earth and working with your hands.

The Gospel is all I focus on interpreting, and my interpretation is applicable to living life on earth, in harmony with Christ's teachings.
A kingdom divided against itself shall fall. :

Christianity is divided up into thousands and thousands of various groups today that will be destroyed soon. Not one Christian was used by God to testify to His voice ( word of the Lord ) and learn what Satan and the Beast are or how we were created. Christians don't even know what "Gospel" means.
bonsai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:03:20 AM
At 5/21/2016 3:46:21 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 5/21/2016 12:41:39 AM, bonsai wrote:

All unsubstantiated assertions. There is no reason to believe any of that. : :

Most people weren't chosen to believe the voice of God that delivers information into their minds. I could care less if you were chosen or not. I'm only here to deliver knowledge to chosen believers.
bonsai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:06:45 AM
At 5/21/2016 3:51:12 AM, matt8800 wrote:

'

There are many other religious books. What made you pick that one? By any chance do you live in a Christian country and have a Christian family?

One thing I do know is that you are not a middle-easterner living in the middle east. If you were, you would be telling us how great the Quran is and how all the evidence proves it to be true. You didn't choose your religion. Chances are very high that the geography of your birth decided your religion for you. : :

I don't use the Bible to speak for our Creator. I am the voice of God so everything that you experience within your mind comes from Me. Me and our Creator are not religious at all. Religion came from information called the Beast.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:26:34 AM
At 5/21/2016 4:06:45 AM, bonsai wrote:
At 5/21/2016 3:51:12 AM, matt8800 wrote:

'

One thing I do know is that you are not a middle-easterner living in the middle east. If you were, you would be telling us how great the Quran is and how all the evidence proves it to be true. You didn't choose your religion. Chances are very high that the geography of your birth decided your religion for you. : :

I don't use the Bible to speak for our Creator. I am the voice of God so everything that you experience within your mind comes from Me. Me and our Creator are not religious at all. Religion came from information called the Beast.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:49:40 AM
At 5/21/2016 4:00:43 AM, bonsai wrote:

You will find many more believers in a bar than you will find in a church building.
Believing in what?, the fear mongering bull sh!t you are preaching. I don't belong to any organized religion and my church is the earth and the sunshine..

I'm a witness to the voice of God that delivers information from God's creation to the minds of his created characters. So as a witness, I get to observe the people who listen to the gospel that's being preached to them. Those who listen, believe and love what they hear are chosen believers. Those who listen for a bit, argue and walk away in rejection to the gospel are antichrists who were not chosen as God's believers.
What Gospel? (Gospel means "Good" news) You posted in another post that, "Good" and evil come from satan, so are you suggesting that the good news comes from Satan? [http://www.debate.org...][http://www.debate.org...] "One set of information is converted ( processed ) into a visible world within the mind that has confused man from the moment he observed visible objects. This set of information is known as Lucifer, Satan, the Devil, the Wicked One, etc. This information gives man the idea that there is good and evil."

Not even a response to my assessment of you?

Christianity is divided up into thousands and thousands of various groups today that will be destroyed soon. Not one Christian was used by God to testify to His voice ( word of the Lord ) and learn what Satan and the Beast are or how we were created. Christians don't even know what "Gospel" means.
Good News is what Gospel means, and according to you the concepts of good and evil come from satan.
bonsai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:59:01 AM
At 5/21/2016 4:49:40 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/21/2016 4:00:43 AM, bonsai wrote:

Believing in what?, the fear mongering bull sh!t you are preaching. I don't belong to any organized religion and my church is the earth and the sunshine..

What Gospel? (Gospel means "Good" news) You posted in another post that, "Good" and evil come from satan, so are you suggesting that the good news comes from Satan? [http://www.debate.org...][http://www.debate.org...] "One set of information is converted ( processed ) into a visible world within the mind that has confused man from the moment he observed visible objects. This set of information is known as Lucifer, Satan, the Devil, the Wicked One, etc. This information gives man the idea that there is good and evil."

Not even a response to my assessment of you?

Good News is what Gospel means, and according to you the concepts of good and evil come from satan. : ;

That's what religious people tell you. The Gospel is the voice of God, also known as the word of the Lord, the word, breath of life, tree of life, son of God, Christ, light of men, All us saints and prophets hear the gospel spoken into our mind to get our attention which is the moment of faith. Once we know the voice, every time it speaks into our minds, we know exactly who it is. This voice speaks all kinds of commands for us to obey until we totally trust the voice. Then we're used to testify to every word that the voice gives us to write or speak. It also gives us visions, dreams and spoken analogies to help us understand how we're created, the future, and what Satan and the Beast mean.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 5:17:17 AM
At 5/21/2016 4:59:01 AM, bonsai wrote:
Good News is what Gospel means, and according to you the concepts of good and evil come from satan. : ;

That's what religious people tell you.
Wrong, it actually means good spell, but good news is more readily accepted.

The Gospel is the voice of God, also known as the word of the Lord, the word, breath of life, tree of life, son of God, Christ, light of men, All us saints and prophets hear the gospel spoken into our mind to get our attention which is the moment of faith.
The gospel is impossible to be spoken into your mind since the word means good spell. [http://www.etymonline.com...]

Once we know the voice, every time it speaks into our minds, we know exactly who it is.
They have technology that can "effect" people's minds. You describe the earth is like a matrix. The technology that is developed to control people's minds and play "God" is intended to link us all to technology and place us in a matrix. You cannot convince me, because I have already beaten the technology!

This voice speaks all kinds of commands for us to obey until we totally trust the voice.
Sounds more like hell than heaven.

Then we're used to testify to every word that the voice gives us to write or speak.
Minions!

It also gives us visions, dreams and spoken analogies to help us understand how we're created, the future, and what Satan and the Beast mean.
You are deceived or are attempting to lead the vulnerable into deception resulting in them becoming minions.

YOU STILL NEVER RESPONDED TO WHY YOU HATE THE EARTH AND CREATING WITH YOUR HANDS!
bonsai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 5:59:17 AM
At 5/21/2016 5:17:17 AM, Emmarie wrote:

That's what religious people tell you.
Wrong, it actually means good spell, but good news is more readily accepted.

The Gospel is the voice of God, also known as the word of the Lord, the word, breath of life, tree of life, son of God, Christ, light of men, All us saints and prophets hear the gospel spoken into our mind to get our attention which is the moment of faith.
The gospel is impossible to be spoken into your mind since the word means good spell. [http://www.etymonline.com...]

Once we know the voice, every time it speaks into our minds, we know exactly who it is.
They have technology that can "effect" people's minds. You describe the earth is like a matrix. The technology that is developed to control people's minds and play "God" is intended to link us all to technology and place us in a matrix. You cannot convince me, because I have already beaten the technology!

This voice speaks all kinds of commands for us to obey until we totally trust the voice.

Then we're used to testify to every word that the voice gives us to write or speak.
Minions!

It also gives us visions, dreams and spoken analogies to help us understand how we're created, the future, and what Satan and the Beast mean.
You are deceived or are attempting to lead the vulnerable into deception resulting in them becoming minions.

YOU STILL NEVER RESPONDED TO WHY YOU HATE THE EARTH AND CREATING WITH YOUR HANDS!

Who said I hate the earth and creating with my hands? You are a very poor reader or have difficulty in comprehension.

There is a lot of "good news" that flows from the Gospel that I preach to God's chosen believers but if you're not chosen, you will reject the Gospel like you're doing in this forum. The Gospel was heard in the mind of Abraham just like it was heard in the minds of all the prophets and us saints. Christians don't know what the voice of God is and they certainly can't obey his commandments if they never heard the voice.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 6:45:56 AM
At 5/21/2016 5:59:17 AM, bonsai wrote:
At 5/21/2016 5:17:17 AM, Emmarie wrote:

Minions!

Who said I hate the earth and creating with my hands? You are a very poor reader or have difficulty in comprehension.
I'm not a poor reader, here are 3 examples of your poor writing skills.

[1] Your reply to me here: [http://www.debate.org...] "This information is what was used to get people to build objects with their human hands until they had built cities full of false gods and now the modern computer technology,"

implies that human hands are to blame for people worshiping falsehood. Thoughts are what causes them to worship falsehood whether they build idols or not.

[2] your reply to me here:
[http://www.debate.org...] "They will live in peace and harmony for eternity and never build any object with their human hands again according to information called the Beast."

is written is such a style that it can be interpreted to mean that the Beast provided the information that humans will never again build any object with their human hands, OR it could be interpreted to mean that humans will not build things with their hands according to the beast's influence. If the second interpretation is the meaning that you intended to write, than you should have included the word "influence" to make the meaning of your sentence clear! You are a poor writer for not knowing how to structure sentences so that they cannot be construed in more than one way.

[3] And your reply to me here:
If you listen to the voice of God and obey all his commandments, you will learn how exciting life will be in Paradise without ever having to build objects again. Can you imagine jumping in a car and learning how to drive it without ever having to be concerned about how it was invented, built, sold, or repaired?

We will experience flying in many different kinds of bodies with a perfect partner of the opposite sex experience those illusions with. We will never understand what boredom means in Paradise. When we switch bodies from one dream to another, we won't understand it as death experiences. We will know that everything we perceive within our minds are only illusions that are formed from the processing of information that is sent into our minds from the voice of God. The voice of God that speaks into my mind and the minds of all prophets and saints will be known by all God's people in Paradise. The voice of God will be our teacher and directly teach us within our minds. Never again will we have to listen to another person to learn what that person has learned.

reminds me of what hell would be like more than heaven, because much of the joy that I experience in life is derived from creating with my hands, as well as listening to what other people have learned through their experiences.

If those 3 examples don't show how I came to the conclusion that you hate the earth and creation of our hands, than you really should assess whether or not you can relay the information using your hands to type your thoughts into a keyboard.... Oh wait, that must be why you want everyone to live in virtual reality linked to a central processing unit that calls itself god....
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:10:47 PM

Of course, you can't define something that has never been shown to exist, hence everything defined as God comes from vivid imaginations.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:26:25 PM
At 5/21/2016 1:10:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Of course, you can't define something that has never been shown to exist, hence everything defined as God comes from vivid imaginations.

But verily you can define things that have never been shown to exist, although that's beside the point, you can.

You can define what a vampire is or a werewolf or witch of a wizard and the list goes on.

The thing with God is, it's the only thing we can imagine but not agree on what God is or would look like,

So how do we get this idea of God if we can't even imagine His form?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 2:06:03 PM
At 5/21/2016 1:26:25 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 5/21/2016 1:10:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

But verily you can define things that have never been shown to exist, although that's beside the point, you can.

You can define what a vampire is or a werewolf or witch of a wizard and the list goes on.

True, but a definition is a specific explanation of what something is, but we can find a variety of explanations for those entities that are not specific, just like gods.

The thing with God is, it's the only thing we can imagine but not agree on what God is or would look like,

Of course, we can't agree, you can't define what has never been shown to exist.

So how do we get this idea of God if we can't even imagine His form?

Like any other myth, from the imagination.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth