Jump to topic:

is Yahweh sperm of David

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 9:15:28 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
when christians are told "Jesus cant be the messiah because he is not the descendant of david and solomon" they reply: he is through his father, god, he is the sperm of God.

assuming Jesus is the sperm of God, in order him to be descendant of David througj God, it has to be this way: God must be the sperm of David. ir sperm of sperm of David. or sperm of sperm of sperm of sperm of David. only then Jesus can be the descendant of Davi because he is the sperm of God. so, considerinh this theology we are left with this:
Jesus is the sperm of God, God is sperm of David.

Jesus is the son of god, David is the dad of god. or David is the dad of a dad of a god or may be granddad, may be grand grand grand grand dad or something like that.

you got it, Jesus is the sperm of god and David is the dad of God, thus Jesus is a physical descendant of King David as approved by Paul. no problem at all.

so, the arguement "Jesus cant be the messiah because he is not descendant of David" is debunked. do not use this arguement any more.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 9:31:25 AM
At 5/22/2016 9:15:28 AM, Artur wrote:
when christians are told "Jesus cant be the messiah because he is not the descendant of david and solomon" they reply: he is through his father, god, he is the sperm of God.

assuming Jesus is the sperm of God, in order him to be descendant of David througj God, it has to be this way: God must be the sperm of David. ir sperm of sperm of David. or sperm of sperm of sperm of sperm of David. only then Jesus can be the descendant of Davi because he is the sperm of God. so, considerinh this theology we are left with this:

Jesus is the son of god, David is the dad of god. or David is the dad of a dad of a god or may be granddad, may be grand grand grand grand dad or something like that.

you got it, Jesus is the sperm of god and David is the dad of God, thus Jesus is a physical descendant of King David as approved by Paul. no problem at all.

so, the arguement "Jesus cant be the messiah because he is not descendant of David" is debunked. do not use this arguement any more.

Incest, a game for all the family.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 9:49:37 AM
At 5/22/2016 9:31:25 AM, desmac wrote:

whatever you call that, it is established . David is the Dad if god, jesus is the son of god.
that arguement is debunked, do not use that.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 10:11:36 AM
At 5/22/2016 9:49:37 AM, Artur wrote:

whatever you call that, it is established . David is the Dad if god, jesus is the son of god.

So, David is god?
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 10:14:40 AM
At 5/22/2016 10:11:36 AM, desmac wrote:

So, David is god?
probably. or may be not. but one thing is certain: God is his son, thus Jesus is the deacendant of David through God and thus he qualifies to be the messiah.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 10:23:24 AM
At 5/22/2016 10:14:40 AM, Artur wrote:
At 5/22/2016 10:11:36 AM, desmac wrote:

So, David is god?
probably. or may be not. but one thing is certain: God is his son, thus Jesus is the deacendant of David through God and thus he qualifies to be the messiah.

Well, that all makes sense, Nearly.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 10:35:48 AM
Well, that all makes sense, Nearly.

I hope like youeveryone can realise I have debunked that arguement and stop using that absurd arguement. I hope they will realise and come to the truth