Total Posts:210|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why is your religion true?

Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:07:08 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

Response: This whole posts further demonstrates the basis of atheism/agnosticism.....Selfishness. For you deny God and religion only because God does not do what you want.

Until you can provide observable evidence, not something you read or an appeal to authority, but observable evidence of a repeating pattern coming from non-choice, then you have no logical reason to doubt that God exist.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:09:26 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

Most hindus have never heard of hinduism. Same is true for my sikh and jain friends. Please educate me.

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

You know what are the odds for a unintended chemical combination to evolve into human in changing environmental conditions?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:24:53 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 4:07:08 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

Response: This whole posts further demonstrates the basis of atheism/agnosticism.....Selfishness. For you deny God and religion only because God does not do what you want.

False. The reason I am an atheist is I have not seen any evidence supporting the existence of any gods. However there is strong evidence suggesting God's don't exist. If I knew a god existed but disagreed with its opinions then I'd say exactly that.

Until you can provide observable evidence, not something you read or an appeal to authority, but observable evidence of a repeating pattern coming from non-choice, then you have no logical reason to doubt that God exist.

I have a simple response. First you have to provide observable evidence, not something you read or an appeal to authority, but observable evidence of how a god came into existence. Unless you can explain this and prove a god exists then believing one exists Is illogical.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:26:19 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

Because it is the only ones whose members have been selected by Jehovah according to his search criteria at John 4:23, 24
23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth."

They are the real truth seekers seeking it for the right reasons.

Hence they are the ones he has drawn to his sons side and that have listened to his word. John 6:44, 45
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: "They will all be taught by Jehovah." Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

It is that simple.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:31:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 4:09:26 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

Most hindus have never heard of hinduism. Same is true for my sikh and jain friends. Please educate me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

You know what are the odds for a unintended chemical combination to evolve into human in changing environmental conditions?

It's obviously possible because it actually happened. The universe is very big. It's probably happened somewhere else as well.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:34:03 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 4:26:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

Because it is the only ones whose members have been selected by Jehovah according to his search criteria at John 4:23, 24
23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth."

They are the real truth seekers seeking it for the right reasons.

Hence they are the ones he has drawn to his sons side and that have listened to his word. John 6:44, 45
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: "They will all be taught by Jehovah." Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

It is that simple.

No it's not. How do you know someone didn't just make it up?

You don't.

How do you know the Yazidi religion isn't the true religion? Or the Tenriism religion?
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:49:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion.

Why?

They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist.

True. It would make sense.

You would expect all theists to believe the same thing

Why?

. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible?

They're the same God, but different cultures attribute different names to Him.

Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

Yes. See above.

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Jesus is its founder (Catholicism)

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

No, but that doesn't make it a false religion.

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.


Just because there are many false ones doesn't mean one cannot be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist.

How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?


We should all be open to the truth (no matter where it's found).

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

Feel free to attempt to convince me one of those is the true religion.

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical.

Why?

You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:55:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 4:34:03 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:26:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

Because it is the only ones whose members have been selected by Jehovah according to his search criteria at John 4:23, 24
23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth."

They are the real truth seekers seeking it for the right reasons.

Hence they are the ones he has drawn to his sons side and that have listened to his word. John 6:44, 45
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: "They will all be taught by Jehovah." Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

It is that simple.

No it's not. How do you know someone didn't just make it up?

You don't.

Yes I do, because I have experienced it.


How do you know the Yazidi religion isn't the true religion? Or the Tenriism religion?

I am sure you know my answer to that, even if you refuse to accept the truth of it.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:55:55 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 4:31:23 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:09:26 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

Most hindus have never heard of hinduism. Same is true for my sikh and jain friends. Please educate me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

You know more about us than we know about ourselves.

gods we never heard of, temples we never visited, practices we had no idea we were practicing...

Sorry.. there is no word for 'religion' in any of the Indian languages.

there is no word for 'prostitution'

there is no word for 'racism'

WHITE CUNTS ARE NOT AN AUTHORITY ON HINDUISM.

WHITE MAN HAVING HUNTED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF TIGERS IN INDIA TODAY TEACHES US THE LESSONS FOR TIGER CONSERVATION

EUROPEANS WHO PRACTICED CANNABALISM PRETEND AS IF THEY HAVE F I N E TASTEBUDS.

WE DON'T NEED ANY OF YOUR WHITE LIES TO DEFINE OURSELVES.

FUCK_OFF!!!

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

You know what are the odds for a unintended chemical combination to evolve into human in changing environmental conditions?

It's obviously possible because it actually happened. The universe is very big. It's probably happened somewhere else as well.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:14:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 4:55:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:34:03 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:26:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:

No it's not. How do you know someone didn't just make it up?

You don't.

Yes I do, because I have experienced it.

That's the best you've got? Your "experience"?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:15:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 4:24:53 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:07:08 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

Response: This whole posts further demonstrates the basis of atheism/agnosticism.....Selfishness. For you deny God and religion only because God does not do what you want.

False. The reason I am an atheist is I have not seen any evidence supporting the existence of any gods. However there is strong evidence suggesting God's don't exist. If I knew a god existed but disagreed with its opinions then I'd say exactly that.

Until you can provide observable evidence, not something you read or an appeal to authority, but observable evidence of a repeating pattern coming from non-choice, then you have no logical reason to doubt that God exist.

I have a simple response. First you have to provide observable evidence, not something you read or an appeal to authority, but observable evidence of how a god came into existence. Unless you can explain this and prove a god exists then believing one exists Is illogical.

Response: I never made such a claim so your ducking and dodging to answer the question posed to you fails.

My evidence that God exist is based on observable, testable evidence and deductive logic based on such evidence.

Hypothesis: A repeating pattern can only originate from choice.

Test subject
: You.

Experiment: Draw a simple checkerboard pattern without choosing to do so (Non-choice).

Conclusion
: You failed.

Thus you have firsthand evidence that a repeating pattern cannot originate from non-choice, but choice. As such the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself originated from choice, proving God's existence.

Common atheist/agnostic rebuttal:

Atheists/Agnostics say: We do have evidence of non-choice creating repeating patterns. Crystals, snowflakes, etc..

Response: If stating that non-choice can produce a repeating pattern because you have examples such as crystals, snowflakes, etc., then stating that non-choice CANNOT produce a repeating pattern is also true because we have an example of it not working (your own failure to draw a simple checkerboard without choice). As such, the argument for non-choice fails since it contradicts. Leaving the option of choice as the answer. Therefore, the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself proves originates from choice, proving God exist.

For it is not that the examples work and do not work that makes it a contradiction, what makes it a contradiction is that THEY OPPOSE each other. Meaning the reasoning you use to favor your argument, also goes against it. You are claiming something is true, and THE REASON is because you have examples. Yet one can say that your argument is untrue. Why? Because we have examples. Notice, the very argument you are using goes against you. THAT IS WHY IT IS A CONTRADICTION. So non-choice fails as evidence, because the reason you use to favor it (because you have examples) also goes against you (there are examples). Thus the evidence is clear that a repeating pattern can only originate from choice, proving that the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself originate from choice. Proving the existence of God.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:45:42 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 5:15:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:24:53 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:07:08 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

Response: This whole posts further demonstrates the basis of atheism/agnosticism.....Selfishness. For you deny God and religion only because God does not do what you want.

False. The reason I am an atheist is I have not seen any evidence supporting the existence of any gods. However there is strong evidence suggesting God's don't exist. If I knew a god existed but disagreed with its opinions then I'd say exactly that.

Until you can provide observable evidence, not something you read or an appeal to authority, but observable evidence of a repeating pattern coming from non-choice, then you have no logical reason to doubt that God exist.

I have a simple response. First you have to provide observable evidence, not something you read or an appeal to authority, but observable evidence of how a god came into existence. Unless you can explain this and prove a god exists then believing one exists Is illogical.

Response: I never made such a claim so your ducking and dodging to answer the question posed to you fails.

My evidence that God exist is based on observable, testable evidence and deductive logic based on such evidence.

Hypothesis: A repeating pattern can only originate from choice.

Test subject
: You.

Experiment: Draw a simple checkerboard pattern without choosing to do so (Non-choice).

Conclusion
: You failed.

Thus you have firsthand evidence that a repeating pattern cannot originate from non-choice, but choice. As such the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself originated from choice, proving God's existence.

Common atheist/agnostic rebuttal:

Atheists/Agnostics say: We do have evidence of non-choice creating repeating patterns. Crystals, snowflakes, etc..

Response: If stating that non-choice can produce a repeating pattern because you have examples such as crystals, snowflakes, etc., then stating that non-choice CANNOT produce a repeating pattern is also true because we have an example of it not working (your own failure to draw a simple checkerboard without choice). As such, the argument for non-choice fails since it contradicts. Leaving the option of choice as the answer. Therefore, the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself proves originates from choice, proving God exist.

For it is not that the examples work and do not work that makes it a contradiction, what makes it a contradiction is that THEY OPPOSE each other. Meaning the reasoning you use to favor your argument, also goes against it. You are claiming something is true, and THE REASON is because you have examples. Yet one can say that your argument is untrue. Why? Because we have examples. Notice, the very argument you are using goes against you. THAT IS WHY IT IS A CONTRADICTION. So non-choice fails as evidence, because the reason you use to favor it (because you have examples) also goes against you (there are examples). Thus the evidence is clear that a repeating pattern can only originate from choice, proving that the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself originate from choice. Proving the existence of God.

You cannot prove anything, Fati, even your claim that 6 year old children can show that they like sex.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 6:00:48 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 4:49:35 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion.

Why?

It's likely the god the worshippers of a true religion believe in would have ensured its creation was mentally programmed to find the truth every time.

If a religion was true it would have indisputable evidence. For example all rational people accept that dogs exist. there is clear indisputable evidence of the existence of dogs. There is debate over the existence of extra terrestrial life as we don't know if it exists or not with any certainty. Some people claim it exists, others claim it does not. Most however accept they don't know the answer.

Believing dogs exist is entirely rational as there is clear evidence they exist. It's possible extra terrestrial life exists but it's illogical to claim to know exactly what these life forms would look like.

Deism Is a perfectly rational position but claiming a particular religion is true is like guessing what alien life looks like and claiming it's an indisputable fact.

They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would not make sense for any false religions to exist.

True. It would make sense.

I made a typing error there. Sorry I apologise. I intended to word it in the way Its now worded.

You would expect all theists to believe the same thing

Why?

Because of the overwhelming indisputable evidence for the true religion if one existed.

Every well educated rational person would believe in it. Just like all rational well educated people believe the earth orbits the sun or the moon orbits the earth. It should be a basic fact taught to kids in school.

. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible?

They're the same God, but different cultures attribute different names to Him.

So you think it's possible for a Muslim to have a relationship with Allah?

What about a believer in the shaktism religion who claims a relationship with devi?

She is a goddess so surely can't be Yawheh?

Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

Yes. See above.

So you think it's possible for Muslims to have a relationship with Allah?

Does that mean you think Islam and Christianity are simultaneously true?

If so how do you explain the MANY major contradictions in the two religions?

It's impossible for both to be true for hundreds of reasons.

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Jesus is its founder (Catholicism)

Catholicism was not formed until the 4th century at the council of nicaea. He didn't found it. 4th century Romans did.

The founder of a religion is irrelevant. Charles taze Russell founded the Jehovah's witness religion. So what? That does not make it true. You have to prove why your religion is true. It shouldn't even have a founder, that should be god/ God's.


Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

No, but that doesn't make it a false religion.

Does the fact that if you were born in Saudi Arabia there is a 99% chance you would be a Muslim saying exactly the same thing about Islam make you realize the flawed nature of religious beliefs?

The reality is no religion has any evidence of it being true.

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.


Just because there are many false ones doesn't mean one cannot be true.

The numerous false religions all disprove each other. The only credible religious belief is deism.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist.


How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?


We should all be open to the truth (no matter where it's found).

However very few theists are willing to accept the truth.

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

Feel free to attempt to convince me one of those is the true religion.

I know they are all false, why would I? I'm not the one taking Pascals wager on one of many thousands of religions being true. It's you who should look into them as it's you who thinks it's possible for a true religion to exist amongst thousands of lies.

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical.

Why?

Because no reasonable god/s would hide the truth amongst thousands of lies. Why would a god want worship anyway?

If it exists it clearly does not want humans to know it exists.

Atheism, agnosticism and deism are all positions accepting that we don't know how or why the universe came into existence. We don't claim to know all the answers as to why we exist because we accept there is no way of finding out currently.

You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 6:04:31 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 4:55:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:34:03 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:26:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

Because it is the only ones whose members have been selected by Jehovah according to his search criteria at John 4:23, 24
23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth."

They are the real truth seekers seeking it for the right reasons.

Hence they are the ones he has drawn to his sons side and that have listened to his word. John 6:44, 45
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: "They will all be taught by Jehovah." Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

It is that simple.

No it's not. How do you know someone didn't just make it up?

You don't.

Yes I do, because I have experienced it.

Believers in the shaktism religion claim to have experienced their goddess devi. What is the point you are making here?


How do you know the Yazidi religion isn't the true religion? Or the Tenriism religion?

I am sure you know my answer to that, even if you refuse to accept the truth of it.

You claim Satan created those false religions. However many Catholics claim he created your religion.

How do these claims and counter claims prove anything?
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 6:14:05 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 4:55:55 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:31:23 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:09:26 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

Most hindus have never heard of hinduism. Same is true for my sikh and jain friends. Please educate me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

You know more about us than we know about ourselves.

I doubt it.

gods we never heard of, temples we never visited, practices we had no idea we were practicing...

What is it precisely you think is wrong? Why should I believe you and think Wikipedia contains false information?

Sorry.. there is no word for 'religion' in any of the Indian languages.

So what? You have beliefs? You have God's?

there is no word for 'prostitution'

Your point is?

there is no word for 'racism'

Your point is?

WHITE CUNTS ARE NOT AN AUTHORITY ON HINDUISM.

I haven't made any claims about what Hindus believe. How do you know Hindus from india didn't write that Wikipedia article on Hinduism?

WHITE MAN HAVING HUNTED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF TIGERS IN INDIA TODAY TEACHES US THE LESSONS FOR TIGER CONSERVATION

I agree that it is hypocritical. You should be able to eliminate dangerous predators from your environment if you want to.

EUROPEANS WHO PRACTICED CANNABALISM PRETEND AS IF THEY HAVE F I N E TASTEBUDS.

We don't practice cannibalism. What makes you think that?

WE DON'T NEED ANY OF YOUR WHITE LIES TO DEFINE OURSELVES.

I agree.

FUCK_OFF!!!

I asked you why Hinduism Is the truth?

I'm genuinely interested in what your reasons are, why get so angry? If you don't like discussion about your religion why come on debate.Org, an English language site and post in the religion forum?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

You know what are the odds for a unintended chemical combination to evolve into human in changing environmental conditions?

It's obviously possible because it actually happened. The universe is very big. It's probably happened somewhere else as well.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 6:22:17 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 5:15:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:24:53 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:07:08 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

Response: This whole posts further demonstrates the basis of atheism/agnosticism.....Selfishness. For you deny God and religion only because God does not do what you want.

False. The reason I am an atheist is I have not seen any evidence supporting the existence of any gods. However there is strong evidence suggesting God's don't exist. If I knew a god existed but disagreed with its opinions then I'd say exactly that.

Until you can provide observable evidence, not something you read or an appeal to authority, but observable evidence of a repeating pattern coming from non-choice, then you have no logical reason to doubt that God exist.

I have a simple response. First you have to provide observable evidence, not something you read or an appeal to authority, but observable evidence of how a god came into existence. Unless you can explain this and prove a god exists then believing one exists Is illogical.

Response: I never made such a claim so your ducking and dodging to answer the question posed to you fails.

My evidence that God exist is based on observable, testable evidence and deductive logic based on such evidence.

Hypothesis: A repeating pattern can only originate from choice.

Test subject
: You.

Experiment: Draw a simple checkerboard pattern without choosing to do so (Non-choice).

Conclusion
: You failed.

Thus you have firsthand evidence that a repeating pattern cannot originate from non-choice, but choice. As such the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself originated from choice, proving God's existence.

Common atheist/agnostic rebuttal:

Atheists/Agnostics say: We do have evidence of non-choice creating repeating patterns. Crystals, snowflakes, etc..

Response: If stating that non-choice can produce a repeating pattern because you have examples such as crystals, snowflakes, etc., then stating that non-choice CANNOT produce a repeating pattern is also true because we have an example of it not working (your own failure to draw a simple checkerboard without choice). As such, the argument for non-choice fails since it contradicts. Leaving the option of choice as the answer. Therefore, the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself proves originates from choice, proving God exist.

For it is not that the examples work and do not work that makes it a contradiction, what makes it a contradiction is that THEY OPPOSE each other. Meaning the reasoning you use to favor your argument, also goes against it. You are claiming something is true, and THE REASON is because you have examples. Yet one can say that your argument is untrue. Why? Because we have examples. Notice, the very argument you are using goes against you. THAT IS WHY IT IS A CONTRADICTION. So non-choice fails as evidence, because the reason you use to favor it (because you have examples) also goes against you (there are examples). Thus the evidence is clear that a repeating pattern can only originate from choice, proving that the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself originate from choice. Proving the existence of God.

How did God create himself? The same problems you identify for how the universe and life came from nothing apply to God. Your point proves nothing. You have to explain why God can create himself/ exist eternally but the universe cannot.

Remember this thread is not about whether a god exists or not, I acknowledge deism is a reasonable position. What I'm asking is how can you prove Islam is the truth amongst thousands of lies of and false religions. Why is it more credible than Christianity? Many Christians claim a personal relationship with their god?
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 6:36:32 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 6:04:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:55:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


Yes I do, because I have experienced it.

Believers in the shaktism religion claim to have experienced their goddess devi. What is the point you are making here?

The point is that what I have experienced is exactly what scripture says we can experience. It is logical, and constructive and in every case helps to promote Jehovah's kingdom, under his son the Christ and the work of publicising it.



How do you know the Yazidi religion isn't the true religion? Or the Tenriism religion?

I am sure you know my answer to that, even if you refuse to accept the truth of it.

You claim Satan created those false religions. However many Catholics claim he created your religion.

Just about every one I would imagine.


How do these claims and counter claims prove anything?

Of themselves, nothing, what they should do is give you reason to find out which is true.

After all, no-one can prove it to you, you have to do that for yourself. The JWs can help, but that is all they can do, you have to make up your own mind whether or not what they present you with you is true. No-one can do that for you.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 6:46:05 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 6:22:17 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 5:15:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:


How did God create himself? The same problems you identify for how the universe and life came from nothing apply to God. Your point proves nothing. You have to explain why God can create himself/ exist eternally but the universe cannot.

Who said God created himself?

Why could he not always have been there before time even existed?

After all time means little to him, it is simply a phenomenon of the physical universe which he created, he can see it's effects the same way we can see the effects of the hands moving round on a clock face, but unlike us he is not affected by what it measures,

In other words he can experience it by observation, but not by it's effect on him.


Remember this thread is not about whether a god exists or not, I acknowledge deism is a reasonable position. What I'm asking is how can you prove Islam is the truth amongst thousands of lies of and false religions. Why is it more credible than Christianity? Many Christians claim a personal relationship with their god?

If they don;t have a personal experience of their God they aren't truly Christian.

Not that we have a direct experience of him anyway at present, not like Adam did before he sinned. Humanity has not been holy enough for him to deal with directly since then.

We experience the things he instructs his son and the Angels to do on our behalf. If we are his servants we experience them more directly than most, as I can attest to from personal experience.

However we do have a personal relationship with Jehovah, albeit, again, through his son at present, which means our experience is limited to knowing we have his approval.

The whole idea of the plan we are now reaching the end of, or at least the start of the final stage, is to return us to the holy state Adam enjoyed so that Jehovah can once again deal with us directly, as he wishes to.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 6:47:37 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

You agree that every theistic religion that I reject is false. So, it boils down to my religion vs. your irreligion. I don't think you're qualified to calculate the odds between the two. Even if the odds of me being right is tiny, per Pascal's Wager, I'm right to bet on my religion.

How about your irreligion? It seems to me that you're just following how you were raised. Am I to believe it's nothing but a coincidence that you follow the same irreligion taught in your schools and in the media?

I can defend my religion above all others. I'm a Theist because it's the smart bet. I'm a Theist because the universe didn't create itself. I'm a Theist because it gives me hope and comfort. I might even be a Theist because God chose me to be so. And, you're an Atheist pleading "there's no evidence of God."

I can also specifically tell you why I'm not a Jew, Muslim, Hindu, etc.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 7:07:30 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!
This is completely wrong unless you can prove that it isn't Gods plan as a learning tool to have many different avenues to learning of his presence, which you can't. Your whole post is an ignorant waste of a false premise with the obvious arrogant statement "you would think all theists would believe the same thing". This is why you should find another hobby. You make these ridiculous conclusions with nothing more than a bad opinion of what you think. Well "theists should think what God wants them to think" not what you think should be the plan. You obviously have went through life unhappy and can't stand how happy religious people are compared to you.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 7:27:55 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 6:36:32 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/22/2016 6:04:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:55:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


Yes I do, because I have experienced it.

Believers in the shaktism religion claim to have experienced their goddess devi. What is the point you are making here?

The point is that what I have experienced is exactly what scripture says we can experience. It is logical, and constructive and in every case helps to promote Jehovah's kingdom, under his son the Christ and the work of publicising it.

So what? A Mormon can make an identical claim. So can someone of the Shaktism religion.



How do you know the Yazidi religion isn't the true religion? Or the Tenriism religion?

I am sure you know my answer to that, even if you refuse to accept the truth of it.

You claim Satan created those false religions. However many Catholics claim he created your religion.

Just about every one I would imagine.

The reality is Charles taze Russell created your religion.


How do these claims and counter claims prove anything?

Of themselves, nothing, what they should do is give you reason to find out which is true.

I already have looked into it.

After all, no-one can prove it to you, you have to do that for yourself. The JWs can help, but that is all they can do, you have to make up your own mind whether or not what they present you with you is true. No-one can do that for you.

Exactly there is no proof. Theists believe blindly in their religion without proof it's true.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 7:41:10 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 7:27:55 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 6:36:32 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/22/2016 6:04:31 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:55:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


Yes I do, because I have experienced it.

Believers in the shaktism religion claim to have experienced their goddess devi. What is the point you are making here?

The point is that what I have experienced is exactly what scripture says we can experience. It is logical, and constructive and in every case helps to promote Jehovah's kingdom, under his son the Christ and the work of publicising it.

So what? A Mormon can make an identical claim. So can someone of the Shaktism religion.



How do you know the Yazidi religion isn't the true religion? Or the Tenriism religion?

I am sure you know my answer to that, even if you refuse to accept the truth of it.

You claim Satan created those false religions. However many Catholics claim he created your religion.

Just about every one I would imagine.

The reality is Charles taze Russell created your religion.


How do these claims and counter claims prove anything?

Of themselves, nothing, what they should do is give you reason to find out which is true.

I already have looked into it.

After all, no-one can prove it to you, you have to do that for yourself. The JWs can help, but that is all they can do, you have to make up your own mind whether or not what they present you with you is true. No-one can do that for you.

Exactly there is no proof. Theists believe blindly in their religion without proof it's true.

That is not what I am saying and you know it.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 7:43:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 6:46:05 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/22/2016 6:22:17 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 5:15:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:


How did God create himself? The same problems you identify for how the universe and life came from nothing apply to God. Your point proves nothing. You have to explain why God can create himself/ exist eternally but the universe cannot.

Who said God created himself?

I also allowed scope in that question for fatihah to explain how he thinks God has existed for eternity but the universe cannot have existed for eternity.

Why could he not always have been there before time even existed?

But HOW did he come into existence? Seriously you need to consider that point. Even If time as we know it is absent, how did the eternal realm he resides in come into existence? This question is why I'm an atheist not an agnostic. The reality Is the idea of God existing explains nothing. It's an attempt to solve a complex mystery with an easy answer. However the idea of a god answers nothing. It's like answering the egg when someone asks you where the chicken came from.

After all time means little to him, it is simply a phenomenon of the physical universe which he created, he can see it's effects the same way we can see the effects of the hands moving round on a clock face, but unlike us he is not affected by what it measures,

That's irrelevant. The theory of a universe existing for eternity in a pre big bang state is a far more logical and credible than the theory of an eternal god existing outside of the known universe.

In other words he can experience it by observation, but not by it's effect on him.

That does not answer how he came into existence.


Remember this thread is not about whether a god exists or not, I acknowledge deism is a reasonable position. What I'm asking is how can you prove Islam is the truth amongst thousands of lies of and false religions. Why is it more credible than Christianity? Many Christians claim a personal relationship with their god?

If they don;t have a personal experience of their God they aren't truly Christian.

Not that we have a direct experience of him anyway at present, not like Adam did before he sinned. Humanity has not been holy enough for him to deal with directly since then.

So according to that logic no one alive today is a true Christian?

We experience the things he instructs his son and the Angels to do on our behalf. If we are his servants we experience them more directly than most, as I can attest to from personal experience.

What personal experience have you had of Jehovah that is measurable and demonstrable to others?

However we do have a personal relationship with Jehovah, albeit, again, through his son at present, which means our experience is limited to knowing we have his approval.

A protestant can make the same claim. How can you both think the same thing? Both think God's on your side and the other is on the side of Satan? How do you know you have not been tricked by Satan and the truth is really the eastern orthodox religion?

The whole idea of the plan we are now reaching the end of, or at least the start of the final stage, is to return us to the holy state Adam enjoyed so that Jehovah can once again deal with us directly, as he wishes to.

He could deal with humanity any time he wishes if he exists as described in the bible.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 7:56:04 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 6:47:37 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!

You agree that every theistic religion that I reject is false. So, it boils down to my religion vs. your irreligion. I don't think you're qualified to calculate the odds between the two. Even if the odds of me being right is tiny, per Pascal's Wager, I'm right to bet on my religion.

Why not bet on deism? Keep your options open?

How about your irreligion? It seems to me that you're just following how you were raised. Am I to believe it's nothing but a coincidence that you follow the same irreligion taught in your schools and in the media?

I think your speaking for yourself there. I bet your parents were Christians. I went to a church of england school, my parents were half hearted Christians, believing in Christianity because everyone else did. I attended church services around 5 times a year as a child. I worked out the truth about christianity entirely by myself. incidentally I've now shown that truth to my parents. My dad is now an atheist and my mum is a deist who knows Christianity is false.

I can defend my religion above all others. I'm a Theist because it's the smart bet. I'm a Theist because the universe didn't create itself. I'm a Theist because it gives me hope and comfort. I might even be a Theist because God chose me to be so. And, you're an Atheist pleading "there's no evidence of God."

Your a theist because of fear, false hope and tradition. I'm an atheist due to the bible, science and rational thought.

How did God create himself? The answer of god when asking where the universe came from is like answering egg when asked where thechicken came from. An eternal universe in a pre big bang state is far more logical than an eternal creator outside of the known universe.


I can also specifically tell you why I'm not a Jew, Muslim, Hindu, etc.

You will do so by showing how they contradict the bible. I can show you why Jews aren't Christians using the Torah. What is your point? It's obvious other religions will contradict your own. They wouldn't be different otherwise.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 8:21:26 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 7:07:30 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 5/22/2016 11:00:03 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
There are currently 7. 1 billion people living on earth. The vast majority of these people are theists. However the strange thing is they don't all believe in the same religion. They worship thousands of different gods and believe thousands of different holy books. The world's biggest religion by number of followers has 33, 000 denominations. Thousands of other religions that previously had numerous followers no longer have any believers.

If there really was a god or God's it would make sense for any false religions to exist. You would expect all theists to believe the same thing. Theists often claim they have a relationship with their god. How are relations with Yawheh and Allah simultaneously possible? Are they not meant to be the one and only God?

So theists what is it about your particular denomination of the religion you believe in that makes it so obviously true?

Do you find these things a bit of a coincidence?

1. your parents likely also had similar religious beliefs

2. That most people in the county you grew up in had similar views to you on religion?

3. That other people are equally certain a different religion is true?

Obviously thousands of false religions exist. Theists know that fact just as well as I do. However amongst all the false religions ever to exist you incorrectly perceive one to be true.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever studied every religion ever to exist. How do theists know they haven't missed out on a more convincing holy book with more evidence?

How many theists study Jainism, Hinduism, Sikhism and the Yazidi religion?

If you haven't how do you know your not missing out on the truth?

How many theists actually read the holy scripture in full of the religion they believe in?

The only reasonable positions regarding the existence of god/ God's. Atheism, agnosticism and deism. Belief in a particular religion is entirely illogical. You take Pascals wager but the odds of it paying off are 1 in 100, 000 at best, even if against all logic one of the religions currently in existence was the truth!
This is completely wrong unless you can prove that it isn't Gods plan as a learning tool to have many different avenues to learning of his presence, which you can't. Your whole post is an ignorant waste of a false premise with the obvious arrogant statement "you would think all theists would believe the same thing". This is why you should find another hobby. You make these ridiculous conclusions with nothing more than a bad opinion of what you think. Well "theists should think what God wants them to think" not what you think should be the plan. You obviously have went through life unhappy and can't stand how happy religious people are compared to you.

That's just silly. Hinduism has thosands of God's for example while Christianity says believers will worship no god but the Christian god. Can you think of any logical reason why a god would make up thousands of contradictory false religions? They are all incompatible and contradict each other. They can't all be true.

You are blinded by your religion but obviously find my contributions test that belief, something you have programmed yourself to avoid at all costs. If it takes a few personal insults to achieve that goal then why not. Does your god not teach you to love your neighbour and turn the other cheek?

The reason I state that If one religion is true it would be obvious is that it's a simple fact. Unless you accept a god/God's actually want to trick people into believing false religions that may lead to some sort of negative consequences such as eternal torture in hell.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 8:26:11 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 6:22:17 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

How did God create himself? The same problems you identify for how the universe and life came from nothing apply to God. Your point proves nothing. You have to explain why God can create himself/ exist eternally but the universe cannot.

Remember this thread is not about whether a god exists or not, I acknowledge deism is a reasonable position. What I'm asking is how can you prove Islam is the truth amongst thousands of lies of and false religions. Why is it more credible than Christianity? Many Christians claim a personal relationship with their god?

Response: Your rebuttal does not follow.The argument I presented proves firsthand that a repeating pattern only comes from CHOICE. Therefore, the universe was created. You have to prove firsthand that a repeating pattern can come from non-choice. You cannot. So your logic fails.

As for the truth of Islam, that can also be verified from the Qur'an challenge. As there is no error, or indecency in the Qur'an and it is a guidance to righteousness, proving the author is reliable. While your failure to inspire enough followers to help you conquer and rule a nation by using human made speech/literature that goes against the likes of the people proven the Qur'an from Muhammad is divine.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 8:42:59 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 8:26:11 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/22/2016 6:22:17 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

How did God create himself? The same problems you identify for how the universe and life came from nothing apply to God. Your point proves nothing. You have to explain why God can create himself/ exist eternally but the universe cannot.

Remember this thread is not about whether a god exists or not, I acknowledge deism is a reasonable position. What I'm asking is how can you prove Islam is the truth amongst thousands of lies of and false religions. Why is it more credible than Christianity? Many Christians claim a personal relationship with their god?

Response: Your rebuttal does not follow.The argument I presented proves firsthand that a repeating pattern only comes from CHOICE. Therefore, the universe was created. You have to prove firsthand that a repeating pattern can come from non-choice. You cannot. So your logic fails.

As for the truth of Islam, that can also be verified from the Qur'an challenge. As there is no error, or indecency in the Qur'an and it is a guidance to righteousness, proving the author is reliable. While your failure to inspire enough followers to help you conquer and rule a nation by using human made speech/literature that goes against the likes of the people proven the Qur'an from Muhammad is divine.

Yet still Fati cannot defend his claim that 6 year old children can show like of sex.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 8:47:45 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 7:43:06 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 6:46:05 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Why could he not always have been there before time even existed?

But HOW did he come into existence? Seriously you need to consider that point. Even If time as we know it is absent, how did the eternal realm he resides in come into existence? This question is why I'm an atheist not an agnostic. The reality Is the idea of God existing explains nothing. It's an attempt to solve a complex mystery with an easy answer. However the idea of a god answers nothing. It's like answering the egg when someone asks you where the chicken came from.

Who said he came ntpo existence?

Like I said why could he not have been in existence scne long before time even existed.

When there is no time there is no beginning nor any end.

Only the physical universe has time, and beginning, when Jehovah created it through his son, and if he willed it, could have an end, though there is no intention of that.

Only the physical universe is affected by time, because when the Universe was created, time began. Hence Genesis one starts with "In the beginning".

Admittedly a state of timelessness is not easy to grasp, but it is not impossible, and such as I have learned to grasp it.


After all time means little to him, it is simply a phenomenon of the physical universe which he created, he can see it's effects the same way we can see the effects of the hands moving round on a clock face, but unlike us he is not affected by what it measures,

That's irrelevant. The theory of a universe existing for eternity in a pre big bang state is a far more logical and credible than the theory of an eternal god existing outside of the known universe.

Well for one thing the universe didn't exist pre-bang. Nothing physical existed until Jehovah created it, and with it created time itself.

In a very real sense, the Universe is one massive clock.

What we call the big bang started when Jehovah created the first particle and set things in motion. Exactly how he did it. and created so many different particles from his own substance we will never know, nor do we need to, but he did.

However he has no beginning nor will he ever have an end because he lives outside time and experiences it only as an observer.


In other words he can experience it by observation, but not by it's effect on him.

That does not answer how he came into existence.

No but it does explain why he never had to come into existence, and how he was always there.

Where there is no time there is no beginning.



Remember this thread is not about whether a god exists or not, I acknowledge deism is a reasonable position. What I'm asking is how can you prove Islam is the truth amongst thousands of lies of and false religions. Why is it more credible than Christianity? Many Christians claim a personal relationship with their god?

If they don;t have a personal experience of their God they aren't truly Christian.

Not that we have a direct experience of him anyway at present, not like Adam did before he sinned. Humanity has not been holy enough for him to deal with directly since then.

So according to that logic no one alive today is a true Christian?

Not what I am saying at al. You do seem to have problems comprehending.

The JWs are true Christians, because they fit all the criteria for being considered followers of Christ and worshippers of his father.


We experience the things he instructs his son and the Angels to do on our behalf. If we are his servants we experience them more directly than most, as I can attest to from personal experience.

What personal experience have you had of Jehovah that is measurable and demonstrable to others?

Only another one who has experienced such things can understand.

The only things I can demonstrate are the fruits of the spirit Galatians 5:22,23, which is why we are given a list of them to measure such as me by.

Daily on here I demonstrate an ability to find scriptures that, much of the time I can't remember having read, though obviously I have.

Yes, I now I have a powerful Bible search engine at my fingertips on here, but I still have to remember the wording in order to find it, and that is the major effect of holy spirit and my interaction with Jehovah's son at present.


However we do have a personal relationship with Jehovah, albeit, again, through his son at present, which means our experience is limited to knowing we have his approval.

A protestant can make the same claim. How can you both think the same thing? Both think God's on your side and the other is on the side of Satan? How do you know you have not been tricked by Satan and the truth is really the eastern orthodox religion?

Because I rely purely on Jehovah and his son, and there is no way they would let anyone who truly trusts them down. To d so would defeat their own aims.

Of course the problem there is that so few have been allowed to see what their aims are, though they are simple enough.

Most people, Like Annanicole for instance, as she has said herself, rely on themselves and other humans, and that is their biggest mistake of all because if you do not do as scripture say and rely on Jehovah he will not protect you fro Satan's influence.

As I have been forced to learn because of my disfellowshipping, we can only rely on Jehovah in the final analysis.


The whole idea of the plan we are now reaching the end of, or at least the start of the final stage, is to return us to the holy state Adam enjoyed so that Jehovah can once again deal with us directly, as he wishes to.

He could deal with humanity any time he wishes if he exists as described in the bible.

No he could not because as he makes very clear in number of laces we are simply not holy enough.

Hence he has delegated dealing with us to his son. However his son does so faithfully following his father's directions, so in effect he is dealing with us, just not directly.

He will not violate his own principles.

That is the other thing you can rely on him over.

However if he can find a way of doing something without violating them he will, hence his plan to use his son to do the necessary.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 8:50:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/22/2016 8:26:11 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 5/22/2016 6:22:17 PM, Chloe8 wrote:

How did God create himself? The same problems you identify for how the universe and life came from nothing apply to God. Your point proves nothing. You have to explain why God can create himself/ exist eternally but the universe cannot.

Remember this thread is not about whether a god exists or not, I acknowledge deism is a reasonable position. What I'm asking is how can you prove Islam is the truth amongst thousands of lies of and false religions. Why is it more credible than Christianity? Many Christians claim a personal relationship with their god?

Response: Your rebuttal does not follow.The argument I presented proves firsthand that a repeating pattern only comes from CHOICE. Therefore, the universe was created. You have to prove firsthand that a repeating pattern can come from non-choice. You cannot. So your logic fails.

Your argument has no relevance. Single celled organisms are repeat patterns not caused through choice. They don't have brains.

As for the truth of Islam, that can also be verified from the Qur'an challenge. As there is no error, or indecency in the Qur'an and it is a guidance to righteousness, proving the author is reliable. While your failure to inspire enough followers to help you conquer and rule a nation by using human made speech/literature that goes against the likes of the people proven the Qur'an from Muhammad is divine.

I know that Muhammad was a paedophile and a polygamist. That is indecent and immoral. The Qur'an is full of evil barbaric rhetoric. It commands Muslims to kill non believers. The Qur'an is full of errors. For example the creation account is false.

How do you know the bible Is incorrect? What about the Torah?
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.