Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 10:47:47 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/24/2016 7:25:15 AM, desmac wrote:
Oh Happy day.

http://www.theguardian.com...

There is only one genuine reason to be cheerful in this world, and that is the certain knowledge that the world of humanity as we know it currently will not be forced upon us much longer, and will be replaced by Jehovah's kingdom under Christ.

That is extremely good news for all who wish to have a part in that world.

However it is extremely bad news for all who wish to claim to know better than the creator of the universe just how his creation should be organised. They won't get to enjoy it forever like the faithful will. They will miss out on amazingly good, and eternal, lives.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 11:24:03 AM
At 5/24/2016 10:47:47 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Oh Happy day.

There is only one genuine reason to be cheerful in this world, and that is the certain knowledge that the world of humanity as we know it currently will not be forced upon us much longer, and will be replaced by Jehovah's kingdom under Christ.
It's gonna come crashing down in 1914.
1888 "In this chapter we present the Bible evidence proving that the full end of the times of the gentiles, i.e., the full end of their lease of dominion, will be reached in A.D. 1914; and that the date will be the farthest limit of the rule of imperfect men. And be it observed, that if this is shown to be a fact firmly established by the Scriptures, it will prove; Firstly, that at that date the Kingdom of God, for which our Lord taught us to pray, saying, Thy Kingdom come, will obtain full, universal control, and that it will then be set up, or firmly established, in the earth, on the ruins of present institutions." (The Time Is At Hand, 1888, p. 76, 77)
However it is extremely bad news for all who wish to claim to know better than the creator of the universe just how his creation should be organised. They won't get to enjoy it forever like the faithful will. They will miss out on amazingly good, and eternal, lives.
1889 "Here we furnish the evidence that from the creation of Adam to (but not including) A.D. 1873 was six thousand years. And though the Bible contains no direct statement that the seventh thousand will be the epoch of Christ's reign, the great Sabbath Day of restitution to the world, yet the venerable tradition is not without a reasonable foundation." (Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 2, p. 39. 1889)

What makes you think you know anymore than the great hoova knew back then?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 11:52:55 AM
Oh Happy day.

That's an absolutely amazing jump in religious nones from 2011 to 2014. I hadn't realized that the changes in the UK were that dramatic. Good news indeed that superstitious beliefs are on the decline. Christianity, at least, may die much faster than I thought.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 11:56:11 AM
At 5/24/2016 11:52:55 AM, dee-em wrote:
Oh Happy day.

That's an absolutely amazing jump in religious nones from 2011 to 2014. I hadn't realized that the changes in the UK were that dramatic. Good news indeed that superstitious beliefs are on the decline. Christianity, at least, may die much faster than I thought.

Hopefully, the momentum will build, and critical mass will be achieved. (no pun intended catholics).
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:11:09 PM
At 5/24/2016 11:24:03 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 5/24/2016 10:47:47 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Oh Happy day.

It's gonna come crashing down in 1914.
1888 "In this chapter we present the Bible evidence proving that the full end of the times of the gentiles, i.e., the full end of their lease of dominion, will be reached in A.D. 1914; and that the date will be the farthest limit of the rule of imperfect men. And be it observed, that if this is shown to be a fact firmly established by the Scriptures, it will prove; Firstly, that at that date the Kingdom of God, for which our Lord taught us to pray, saying, Thy Kingdom come, will obtain full, universal control, and that it will then be set up, or firmly established, in the earth, on the ruins of present institutions." (The Time Is At Hand, 1888, p. 76, 77)
1889 "Here we furnish the evidence that from the creation of Adam to (but not including) A.D. 1873 was six thousand years. And though the Bible contains no direct statement that the seventh thousand will be the epoch of Christ's reign, the great Sabbath Day of restitution to the world, yet the venerable tradition is not without a reasonable foundation." (Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 2, p. 39. 1889)

What makes you think you know anymore than the great hoova knew back then?

No-one knows more than he does.

However we are still learning, and will be for some time, so as Proverbs 4:18 says, as the light grows brighter we will see more clearly and understand more fully.

Of course we are going to keep learning, anyone who doesn't is as good as dead now, you just haven't fallen over yet.

Don't forget, the Proverb also tells us that the light will continue to get brighter right up to the "Perfect day" and that is well and truly post Armageddon.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:11:48 PM
Oh Happy day.

We are still learning, and will be for some time, so as Proverbs 4:18 says, as the light grows brighter we will see more clearly and understand more fully.

Of course we are going to keep learning, anyone who doesn't is as good as dead now, you just haven't fallen over yet.

Don't forget, the Proverb also tells us that the light will continue to get brighter right up to the "Perfect day" and that is well and truly post Armageddon.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:17:30 PM
At 5/24/2016 12:11:48 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Oh Happy day.

We are still learning, and will be for some time, so as Proverbs 4:18 says, as the light grows brighter we will see more clearly and understand more fully.

Your response has no relationship to anything I said. Please stop preaching at me. If you can't conduct an on-topic discussion then don't reply to my posts. You are becoming every bit the nuisance that BoG (Brad) was before he was booted from the site.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:19:15 PM
At 5/24/2016 11:56:11 AM, desmac wrote:
Oh Happy day.

Hopefully, the momentum will build, and critical mass will be achieved. (no pun intended catholics).

Depends what you mean by "critical mass", other than having reached a point where things become inevitable.

However, the momentum of the tribulation Christ foretold is most definitely growing, and like an avalanche, once it reaches "critical mass" it will accelerate very rapidly indeed. The Jehovah will have to step in as both Christ said, at Matthew 24:22, and as John recorded at Revelation 11:18.

However the "critical mass" of our knowledge has much further to go, it will continue to increase, as proverbs 4:18 says, until the "perfect day".

What is the perfect day?

There is only one day that will fit that description, the day Christ hands the Kingdom back to his father, having brought those who have survived the final test back to a holy state where Jehovah can once again deal with us directly rather than through the mediation of his son as has been the case for the last 6,000 years or so.

That "day" is described in the last three chapters of Revelation.

Of course we are going to keep learning, anyone who doesn't is as good as dead now, they just haven't fallen over yet.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:27:37 PM
Oh Happy day.

How is that remotely off the topic of "reasons to be cheerful" which is the title of the OP?

Our continually learning is reason to be cheerful, and very much so.

Sorry, but it is not your place to tell me what to do and what not to do. I don't tell you what you can or cannot post or to whom do I?

Jehovah, through his son the Christ is the boss of me, not you.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:45:36 PM
The figures certainly gel with my anecdotal experience. Having been out of the courntry for several years a 'step change' is very noticeable. I hardly ever meet a believer these days. In the last office I worked in there were about 6 people all unbelievers.

I think the effect of 'new atheism' is that people are now more willing to tick the 'none' box rather than the 'C of E' box, but the practical effect is practically nil, because religion ceased to be a signficant part of people's lives in the UK long ago. 'C of E' was just a box one ticked on forms out of habit or tradition - it meant nothing.

I suppose religious extremism also has something to do with it. The pointless sectarianism of Northern Ireland and the incomprehensibility of radical Isamism seems to have eroded the last vestiges of the notion that religion was a good thing and disbelieving was something one felt a little guilty about. The IRA, UVF and ISIS have shown religion in its true colours and people - at least the vast majority of British people - don't like it.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 2:02:45 PM
At 5/24/2016 12:45:36 PM, keithprosser wrote:
The figures certainly gel with my anecdotal experience. Having been out of the courntry for several years a 'step change' is very noticeable. I hardly ever meet a believer these days. In the last office I worked in there were about 6 people all unbelievers.

I think the effect of 'new atheism' is that people are now more willing to tick the 'none' box rather than the 'C of E' box, but the practical effect is practically nil, because religion ceased to be a signficant part of people's lives in the UK long ago. 'C of E' was just a box one ticked on forms out of habit or tradition - it meant nothing.

Sad to say that is all too true.

Those of us who know and Love Jehovah and his son, understand the pain they feel at a very unfair rejection.

It is something we feel along with them.

It is especially true of those of us who are passionate lovers of Justice.

The injustice done to both Jehovah and his son by the simple fact that people are quick to condemn without ever bothering to get to know the full facts or to come to any understanding of what is really going on is especially disturbing for us.

I get into many a passionate discussion over such things, and not just in the world of religion either. Though I freely admit to having no interest whatever in human politics.

I suppose religious extremism also has something to do with it. The pointless sectarianism of Northern Ireland and the incomprehensibility of radical Isamism seems to have eroded the last vestiges of the notion that religion was a good thing and disbelieving was something one felt a little guilty about. The IRA, UVF and ISIS have shown religion in its true colours and people - at least the vast majority of British people - don't like it.

Whilst there is a great deal of truth in that it again comes down to people's ability to judge on such a slim margin of fact.

If they took the trouble to learn what is really going on in this world their opinions would be changed a great deal, assuming of course that they are interested in truth and justice, as we all should be. John 4:23-24.

The trouble is that all of the above you mention results in Jehovah getting the blame for activities of his enemy Satan. Things which he is forced to tolerate for the time being because of his sense of real justice meaning that Satan has had to be given a fair chance to prove his case.

People even blame Jehovah for that even though it is Satan who is truly to blame for all the evils in this world, including sickness and death. Yes, even the Big C.

True mankind needs to shoulder the responsibility for much of it, but only because they are following where Satan leads without every realising what is happening. That is what their judgement will be based on, ot the actual things they have done.

Yes, everyone's judgement will be based on the simple fact that they have refused to listen to Jehovah's message and learn from it.

Hence the preaching work by the prophets of old, by Christ himself, by the Apostles and now by the "people for his (Jehovah's) name" Acts 15:14, the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Each one of those was a judgement time for those who should have listened but didn't, just is this time is now.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 3:47:27 PM
Oh Happy day.

That's not the meaning of Proverbs 4: 18 at all. You totally yank it out of context and try to misapply it.

It concerns the advice of a father, a human father, to his son concerning the two paths he (the son) might follow: the righteous path and the evil path - and the consequences of that choice. The passage contains no reference at all to this imaginary future Armageddon or a paradise earth.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 5:05:59 PM
At 5/24/2016 3:47:27 PM, annanicole wrote:
Oh Happy day.

That's not the meaning of Proverbs 4: 18 at all. You totally yank it out of context and try to misapply it.

That is totally the meaning of Proverbs 4:18, and there is no other that makes any sense.

It concerns the advice of a father, a human father, to his son concerning the two paths he (the son) might follow: the righteous path and the evil path - and the consequences of that choice. The passage contains no reference at all to this imaginary future Armageddon or a paradise earth.

Not at all, it is the advice of our heavenly father, through his son, and is being fulfilled daily.

There is nothing imaginary about either, bot are very real indeed.

The paradise earth was the original intent of Jehovah, why would he change that?

The Garden of Eden was simply the pattern for Adam and his descendants to follow in creating a global paradise, spreading the garden ever wider as they cared for it.

That is the paradise that Jesus said the wrongdoer who died alongside him would share in, in the future when it is fully established, despite the fact tat such as you deliberately put the relevant comma in a place where it would be utterly impossible for it to belong.

You expect more than scripture promises, just like your predecessors the Pharisees did, and it will do you no more good than it did them to do so.

As scripture says the earth is the intended home of mankind and always will be so, but not in these poor circumstances.

You have so little faith in Jehovah and his son, but that is hardly surprising since you have not bothered to get to know them.

Such as I who know them both very well trust them implicitly, not only with our current lives but our eternal lives also, nor do we expect more than they promise us.

All your wishing will not make it so. It will prove to be what Jehovah wishes it to be, nothing less, nor is there any reason to believe that it will be otherwise, as you do.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 5:10:17 PM
At 5/24/2016 5:05:59 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Oh Happy day.

That is totally the meaning of Proverbs 4:18, and there is no other that makes any sense.

Not at all, it is the advice of our heavenly father, through his son, and is being fulfilled daily.

"Hear, my sons, the instruction of a father,
And attend to know understanding:

For I give you good doctrine;
Forsake ye not my teaching.

For I was a son unto my father"

Who is the son, and who is the father?

"Tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother."

Who is the mother?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 6:10:18 PM
Oh Happy day.

The end is possibly near.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 6:59:59 PM
At 5/24/2016 5:10:17 PM, annanicole wrote:
Oh Happy day.

Who is the mother?

Here yet again is where your ignorance of the premier part of scripture, the part that Christ and the Apostles taught from, lets you down so dramatically.

The other is precisely the one that Jehovah often calls his wife, or refers to himself as the "husbandly owner of". His earthly organisation, whether it be the Nation of Israel, the "Israel of God or the "people for his name (Acts 15:14) Jehovah's Witnesses.

We who worship the "God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ " (Ephesians 1:3; 1 Peter 1:3) and who follow the example of his son and his Apostles in every way humanly possible are all children of that same mother.

NWT Reference Bible Isa 54:1
54 "Cry out joyfully, you barren woman that did not give birth!+ Become cheerful with a joyful outcry and cry shrilly,+ you that had no childbirth pains,+ for the sons of the desolated one are more numerous than the sons of the woman with a husbandly owner,"+ Jehovah has said.

King James Version Isa 54:1
54 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

American Standard Version Isa 54:1
54 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith Jehovah.

Byington Isa 54:1
54 Shout, barren one that has given no birth; break out into shouting and whooping, you that have felt no birth-pains; for here are more children of the desolate mother than of the husbanded mother, says Jehovah.

Genesis 3:15
15 And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel."

Isaiah 62:4
4 No more will you be said to be a woman left entirely; and your own land will no more be said to be desolate; but you yourself will be called My Delight Is in Her, and your land Owned as a Wife. For Jehovah will have taken delight in you, and your own land will be owned as a wife.

Galatians 4:27
27 For it is written: "Be glad, you barren woman who does not give birth; break out and cry aloud, you woman who does not have childbirth pains; for the children of the desolate woman are more numerous than [those] of her who has the husband."

Revelation 12:1
12 And a great sign was seen in heaven, a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon was beneath her feet, and on her head was a crown of twelve stars,

More faithful servants of Jehovah have come from the Gentiles than from Israel, simple as.

You live Anna, it's just a shame you don't learn.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 7:05:22 PM
At 5/24/2016 6:10:18 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Oh Happy day.

I think it has to be, if there is to be anything left, as Jesus said at Matthew 24:22 and as John wrote at Revelation 11:18.

I don't know how far Jehovah will let it go down the road we are going down before he steps in, but I do know things will get much worse, and soon.

To borrow someone else's phrase, soon the tribulation will, like an avalanche reach "critical mass" and it will no longer be possible for any to ignore it.

That will, like an avalanche happen very quickly.

If you are still on the outside when that happens, just like those pre-flood who ignored the warnings until the rain got too heavy to ignore, you will have left it too late, the "door" will be shut with you on the outside.

Are you prepared to take that chance?
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 7:17:22 PM
At 5/24/2016 7:05:22 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Oh Happy day.

I think it has to be, if there is to be anything left, as Jesus said at Matthew 24:22 and as John wrote at Revelation 11:18.

I don't know how far Jehovah will let it go down the road we are going down before he steps in, but I do know things will get much worse, and soon.

To borrow someone else's phrase, soon the tribulation will, like an avalanche reach "critical mass" and it will no longer be possible for any to ignore it.

That will, like an avalanche happen very quickly.

If you are still on the outside when that happens, just like those pre-flood who ignored the warnings until the rain got too heavy to ignore, you will have left it too late, the "door" will be shut with you on the outside.

Are you prepared to take that chance?

Nothing goes down until the earthquake.

Of course the four horsemen deal but no one can interpret it definitely until we have definite signs.

And plenty get saved during the horns.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 8:06:42 PM
At 5/24/2016 6:59:59 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Oh Happy day.

Who is the mother?

Here yet again is where your ignorance of the premier part of scripture, the part that Christ and the Apostles taught from, lets you down so dramatically.

I'll cut through your usual BS, and supply your answers:

Who is the son? No answer, of course

... and who is the father? "Jehovah"

... Who is the mother? "Jehovah's Witnesses"

Does that about sum it up? LMAO! No wonder you didn't bother to tell us who the "son" is. In fact, just go head and tell us who the "sons" are in verse 1. Be specific.

Who is referenced in the following passage? "For I was a son unto my father,
Tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 8:24:06 PM
At 5/24/2016 8:06:42 PM, annanicole wrote:
Oh Happy day.

Who is the mother?

Does that about sum it up? LMAO! No wonder you didn't bother to tell us who the "son" is. In fact, just go head and tell us who the "sons" are in verse 1. Be specific.

No it doesn't sum it up, and I did tell you who the son is.

However I did make an unintentional error because I confused myself.

I am copying and pasting my reply again below with corrections, and I shall put the corrections in in italics.

"The mother is precisely the one that Jehovah often calls his wife, or refers to himself as the "husbandly owner of". His heavenly organisation,

We who worship the "God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ " (Ephesians 1:3; 1 Peter 1:3) and who follow the example of his son and his Apostles in every way humanly possible are all children of that same mother, whether it be the Nation of Israel, the "Israel of God" or the "people for his name (Acts 15:14) Jehovah's Witnesses.

I am not sure how I confused myself and got my thoughts down in the wrong order, but the correct version is now above.

For some reason I put the same groups as both mother and children which is ridiculous, and not what I intended. I am surprised you didn't notice that I had done that, but no, you simply claimed I hadn't told you who the "son" is, lol.

My apologies for my carelessness which simply added to your normal confusion rather than clarifying it, not that you ever understand my corrections either but then as a "physical" person you could not. 1 Corinthians 2:26-30.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 8:29:12 PM
At 5/24/2016 8:24:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/24/2016 8:06:42 PM, annanicole wrote:
Oh Happy day.

Who is the mother?

No it doesn't sum it up, and I did tell you who the son is.

However I did make an unintentional error because I confused myself.

I am copying and pasting my reply again below with corrections, and I shall put the corrections in in italics.

"The mother is precisely the one that Jehovah often calls his wife, or refers to himself as the "husbandly owner of". His heavenly organisation,

We who worship the "God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ " (Ephesians 1:3; 1 Peter 1:3) and who follow the example of his son and his Apostles in every way humanly possible are all children of that same mother, whether it be the Nation of Israel, the "Israel of God" or the "people for his name (Acts 15:14) Jehovah's Witnesses.

I am not sure how I confused myself and got my thoughts down in the wrong order, but the correct version is now above.

For some reason I put the same groups as both mother and children which is ridiculous, and not what I intended. I am surprised you didn't notice that I had done that, but no, you simply claimed I hadn't told you who the "son" is, lol.

Oh, I noticed it. I let it slide, since it pales in comparison to other mistakes you make.

The fact of the matter is that you have "sons", plural, being the Jehovah's Witnesses, and then turn around and make the mother the Jehovah's Witnesses. Not only that, but the "mother" in the Christian age is the Law of Christ, the gospel.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 8:36:25 PM
Oh Happy day.

Front end or back end?
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 8:43:08 PM
At 5/24/2016 8:36:25 PM, desmac wrote:
Oh Happy day.

Front end or back end?

The back end of earthly history if you want to get technical.

But there can also be a right or left end.

Top or bottom end.

And anything inbetween.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 9:04:48 PM
At 5/24/2016 8:29:12 PM, annanicole wrote:

Oh, I noticed it. I let it slide, since it pales in comparison to other mistakes you make.

Yeah right, you let it slide, lol, I doubt anyone believes that.

What mistakes Anna? I make very few mistakes, especially compared to the dozens of extremely serious ones you make.

Let's face it your whole doctrine from one end to the other is a constant stream of mistakes, many of which are not only serious but are very insulting to both God and Christ.

The fact of the matter is that you have "sons", plural, being the Jehovah's Witnesses, and then turn around and make the mother the Jehovah's Witnesses. Not only that, but the "mother" in the Christian age is the Law of Christ, the gospel.

No Anna in my correction I put the Jehovah Witnesses as part of the "son" not the mother. That was my error getting them out of order.

The trouble is Anna that you do not even know what the "age of Christ" as you call it, is. It is mush less different to any other "age" than you choose to believe.
After all, it is the same God, so why would it be that different?

He has never changed.

His son has never changed.

His plan has never changed

The mother is, as it has always been, Jehovah's heavenly organisation. That has never changed, nor will it.

The "son", the "children" of that "mother" have always been those who have remained faithful to Jehovah, simple as.

After all, why should the "son" not be a group, the "mother" is.

As always starting your scriptural journey in the wrong place has let you down extremely badly, and always will unless you wake up to that fact.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 9:16:49 PM
At 5/24/2016 9:04:48 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

What mistakes Anna? I make very few mistakes, especially compared to the dozens of extremely serious ones you make.

Let's face it your whole doctrine from one end to the other is a constant stream of mistakes, many of which are not only serious but are very insulting to both God and Christ.

No Anna in my correction I put the Jehovah Witnesses as part of the "son" not the mother. That was my error getting them out of order.

Then, who exactly is the mother, if not the Jehovah's Witnesses? Trying to claim, "Oh, it's the 'organization' misses the point." The "organization" is STILL just the Jehovah's Witnesses.

We'll take old Judge Rutherford and apply it to him:

Who was his father?

Who was his mother?

Who was the son?
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 9:23:45 PM
Oh Happy day.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

...or not.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 9:34:44 PM
At 5/24/2016 9:16:49 PM, annanicole wrote:

Then, who exactly is the mother, if not the Jehovah's Witnesses? Trying to claim, "Oh, it's the 'organization' misses the point." The "organization" is STILL just the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Who was his father?

Who was his mother?

Who was the son?

Judge Rutherford was a part of the "son".

The father is Jehovah.

I told you who the Mother is in my corrected answer.

The "mother" is, as it has always been, Jehovah's heavenly organisation.

The "son" was and is all of Jehovah's faithful servants, the foremost of whom, obviously, is his only begotten son, Michael, AKA the Word, AKA Jesus, AKA the Christ.

All who are doing Jehovah's will are also a part of that "son" because all who prove Satan wrong are wounding him "in the head".

There is so much you do not understand and apparently have no will to learn.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 9:42:19 PM
At 5/24/2016 9:34:44 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/24/2016 9:16:49 PM, annanicole wrote:

Who was his father?

Who was his mother?

Who was the son?

Judge Rutherford was a part of the "son".

The father is Jehovah.

I told you who the Mother is in my corrected answer.

The "mother" is, as it has always been, Jehovah's heavenly organisation.

Judge Rutherford was part of THAT, too - a BIG part. So the old Judge was part mother-part son. He belonged in a circus.

The "son" was and is all of Jehovah's faithful servants, the foremost of whom, obviously, is his only begotten son, Michael, AKA the Word, AKA Jesus, AKA the Christ.

All who are doing Jehovah's will are also a part of that "son" because all who prove Satan wrong are wounding him "in the head".

There is so much you do not understand and apparently have no will to learn.

Oh, I understand that you'll say pretty much anything - including having Judge Rutherford as his own mother - just to cling to a figure that was ridiculous in the first place.

It's amazing that, when needed, the JW's can apply the most woodenly literalistic meanings imaginable to passages, yet here you are assigning a figure which is totally unnecessary. You see, you can't continue to pervert the passage unless you back up and assign highly figurative meanings to it.