Jump to topic:

is god less wise than Samsung company?

lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 6:47:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
well if i were to ask you guys, who is the most knowledgeable person about a cellphone, you would probably say "it's creator/manufacturer"

and if i were say to you that "if we have a problem with the cellphone and we can't get our hands on the manufacturer, then what are we supposed to do? "
you probably would say "there are companies that represent that manufacturer in your area and you can go to them to fix the problem with your cellphone"

well the question that i have is this: "if the cellphone company was wise enough to prepare a representative who knows all about their products, then how on earth you guys who believe in god, think that God has not prepared a person who knows all about humans right now, so we can go to to fix the problems with out bodies, minds and souls?

is god less wise that than a mere product manufacturer?

has god just left us alone here on earth without anyone who knows the answer to all our problems?

well, i believe there must be such a person present at all times. and being a Muslim, i believe it's our last imam who we believe is present and is guiding us to the right path.

what do you think? do you think there is no more link between heaven and earth and god has just left us alone? or you think there must be a person who would still link us to god?

forgive my bad English.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 6:57:30 PM
At 5/24/2016 6:47:06 PM, lightseeker wrote:
well if i were to ask you guys, who is the most knowledgeable person about a cellphone, you would probably say "it's creator/manufacturer"

and if i were say to you that "if we have a problem with the cellphone and we can't get our hands on the manufacturer, then what are we supposed to do? "
you probably would say "there are companies that represent that manufacturer in your area and you can go to them to fix the problem with your cellphone"

well the question that i have is this: "if the cellphone company was wise enough to prepare a representative who knows all about their products, then how on earth you guys who believe in god, think that God has not prepared a person who knows all about humans right now, so we can go to to fix the problems with out bodies, minds and souls?

is god less wise that than a mere product manufacturer?

has god just left us alone here on earth without anyone who knows the answer to all our problems?

well, i believe there must be such a person present at all times. and being a Muslim, i believe it's our last imam who we believe is present and is guiding us to the right path.

what do you think? do you think there is no more link between heaven and earth and god has just left us alone? or you think there must be a person who would still link us to god?

forgive my bad English.

Not to mention that if a Samsung employee wrote an equipment manual as confusing and open to interpretation as the bible, he would be considered an incompetent moron. Thus God is an incompetent moron for his inability to communicate on the same level as a semi-literate imbecile.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 7:06:43 PM
Not to mention that if a Samsung employee wrote an equipment manual as confusing and open to interpretation as the bible, he would be considered an incompetent moron. Thus God is an incompetent moron for his inability to communicate on the same level as a semi-literate imbecile.

well why don't u check other books like Quran? check it to see whether you would still think that god is an imbecile.
bible was a good book, until it god changed to allow things like drinking and such.