Total Posts:159|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Come to Jesus.

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Come to Jesus

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
annanicole
Posts: 19,790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 11:29:44 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

http://youtu.be...

I actually watched most of it. Sounds to me like a bunch of theological clowns.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 4:35:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

Jesus is long dead. Come to reality, instead.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 8:10:30 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

http://youtu.be...

Amen, brother.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 12:43:05 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Come to Jesus.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 9:53:15 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/30/2016 12:43:05 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus.

Isn't that a bit religio_fetishistic. And messy?
tarantula
Posts: 863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 10:49:55 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

http://youtu.be...

Sick! Judging by your posts your faith hasn't done you much good!
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 11:29:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

http://youtu.be...

Well okay, beam me up Scotty!
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 12:32:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Come to Jesus.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
simplelife
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 2:52:49 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

http://youtu.be... : :

Who did Jesus come to?

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;
tarantula
Posts: 863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 2:58:30 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/30/2016 12:32:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus.

As you are one of the people who give Christianity a very bad name, I doubt Jesus would want you in his gang!
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 2:58:48 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/30/2016 2:52:49 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

http://youtu.be... : :

Who did Jesus come to?

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

The answer to your question, simple, is Katie Perry.
simplelife
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:01:27 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/30/2016 2:58:48 PM, desmac wrote:
At 5/30/2016 2:52:49 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

http://youtu.be... : :

Who did Jesus come to?

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

The answer to your question, simple, is Katie Perry. : :

You must be the comedian in this forum? That was funny.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 6:09:25 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Come to Jesus
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 6:11:28 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/30/2016 2:58:30 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 5/30/2016 12:32:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus.

As you are one of the people who give Christianity a very bad name, I doubt Jesus would want you in his gang!

Prostitutes and tax collectors
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 6:11:50 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 6:09:25 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

Who does?, And do they clean up afterwards?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 6:15:30 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Matthew 21:31
"Which of the two did what his father wanted?" "The first," they answered. Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 5:10:59 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Come to Jesus.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:17:36 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

http://youtu.be...

There is only one way to come to Jesus.

John 6:44, 45
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: "They will all be taught by Jehovah." Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

What does it take for the Father to invite you?

John 17:3 - Get to know Jehovah for exactly who and what they are, including their true relationship. Study the Bible from genesis to Revelation.

John 4:23-24 - Show you are interested in truth and nothing else, however uncomfortable that truth may be.

1 Corinthians 1:26-30 - Don;t be too clever for your own good.

James 1:5-8 - When you have truly come to know Jehovah, you will learn to trust him more and more, ad you will need to. The more you trust him, the more he will help you.

Hebrews 11. - Learn what faith means from the examples provided here.

Matthew 10 - Learn what Christ requires of those who follow him (see also Luke 17:10; Matthew 7:21-23)

Following Christ is never going to be easy, as Matthew 10 makes very clear, but it is absolutely worth it.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:19:03 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/27/2016 11:29:44 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/27/2016 10:25:57 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus

http://youtu.be...

I actually watched most of it. Sounds to me like a bunch of theological clowns.

But as we all know Anna just about everyone is according to you, unless they agree with you, lol.

Does rather devalue the expression and your judgement.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:19:53 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 6:32:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/3/2016 5:10:59 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus.

Go to hell!

We all go there, lol. It's nothing to fear.
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:37:32 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 9:19:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 6:32:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/3/2016 5:10:59 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus.

Go to hell!

We all go there, lol. It's nothing to fear.

Then why are you so afraid of dying?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:44:27 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 9:37:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:19:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 6:32:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/3/2016 5:10:59 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus.

Go to hell!

We all go there, lol. It's nothing to fear.

Then why are you so afraid of dying?

I'm not, but given the option I will choose life, even if I have to fall asleep in death before I get there.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 10:29:31 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 9:54:00 AM, uncung wrote:
How to come to Jesus? Where is he now? Is he already return?

In the only sense he was ever going to, yes.
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 10:33:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 9:44:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:37:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:19:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 6:32:30 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/3/2016 5:10:59 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Come to Jesus.

Go to hell!

We all go there, lol. It's nothing to fear.

Then why are you so afraid of dying?

I'm not, but given the option I will choose life, even if I have to fall asleep in death before I get there.
Death is not falling asleep d*ckhead.
When you die you are dead not asleep.