Total Posts:172|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

EVERY RELIGION IS COPlED FROM 'HINDUISM'

Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 2:10:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

All 4200 of em ?
How many gods you got?
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 9:28:00 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

So the aborigines of australia copied dreamtime from hinduism? When did they do this, theyve been in australia for 50000 years.
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 9:49:50 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.
Kind of like how the hindus built stonehenge. What else have the hindus done? Flown to the moon?
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 10:40:50 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Some people from every religion find ways to convince themselves their religion is the One, the Original, the Template from which all others take their form, chronological and geographical separation be damned.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 12:28:55 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

Hinduism was a fusion of various traditions, and tolerates differing beliefs and philosophies, making it hard to grasp what belief system you're referring to. Thus, it is hard to claim that all religions come from Hinduism due to the fact that you haven't defined Hinduism.
:) nac
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 4:04:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/28/2016 10:40:50 PM, Casten wrote:
Some people from every religion find ways to convince themselves their religion is the One, the Original, the Template from which all others take their form, chronological and geographical separation be damned.

Majority of hindus in India have never heard of 'religion' and 'Hinduism' .

(Seems like foreigners know more about us than we, ourselves..)

I would like to ask You - what have you been told about 'Hinduism' ?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 4:41:11 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/28/2016 9:49:50 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.
Kind of like how the hindus built stonehenge. What else have the hindus done? Flown to the moon?

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com...

Ask yourself - Did the white man / greeks / arabs had a SINGLE invention in their name before they came to india?

9000 years ago, hindus were wearing silk / fine textiles , writing poetry, experimenting with different spices.

Ancestors of white man (a mutated race) used to live under thick ice, running around naked, doing grunt grunt for language, eating raw meat.

When you have no history, you write fictions and project as if they are real.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 6:28:52 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 4:41:11 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/28/2016 9:49:50 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.
Kind of like how the hindus built stonehenge. What else have the hindus done? Flown to the moon?

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com...

Ask yourself - Did the white man / greeks / arabs had a SINGLE invention in their name before they came to india?

9000 years ago, hindus were wearing silk / fine textiles , writing poetry, experimenting with different spices.

Ancestors of white man (a mutated race) used to live under thick ice, running around naked, doing grunt grunt for language, eating raw meat.

When you have no history, you write fictions and project as if they are real.
It certainly looks like it. bwuahahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 8:07:05 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/28/2016 9:28:00 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

So the aborigines of australia copied dreamtime from hinduism? When did they do this, theyve been in australia for 50000 years.

But you're a creationist... you don't believe that there even was "50,000 years".
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 8:08:31 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/28/2016 2:10:01 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

All 4200 of em ?
How many gods you got?

330 million, search it up.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 8:10:51 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 8:08:31 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/28/2016 2:10:01 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

All 4200 of em ?
How many gods you got?

330 million, search it up.

I know . I had 320 mill.
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 8:12:46 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 8:10:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:08:31 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/28/2016 2:10:01 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

All 4200 of em ?
How many gods you got?

330 million, search it up.

I know . I had 320 mill.

Also, there are more than 4,200 religions.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 8:15:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 8:12:46 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:10:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:08:31 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/28/2016 2:10:01 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

All 4200 of em ?
How many gods you got?

330 million, search it up.

I know . I had 320 mill.

Also, there are more than 4,200 religions.

No there's not.
Name them then.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 8:32:23 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 8:08:31 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/28/2016 2:10:01 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

All 4200 of em ?
How many gods you got?

330 million,

No there's not.
Name them then.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
bulproof
Posts: 25,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 8:35:08 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 4:04:20 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/28/2016 10:40:50 PM, Casten wrote:
Some people from every religion find ways to convince themselves their religion is the One, the Original, the Template from which all others take their form, chronological and geographical separation be damned.

Majority of hindus in India have never heard of 'religion' and 'Hinduism' .

(Seems like foreigners know more about us than we, ourselves..)

I would like to ask You - what have you been told about 'Hinduism' ?

So what is it they copied from this thing that doesn't exist?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 10:12:59 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 4:04:20 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/28/2016 10:40:50 PM, Casten wrote:
Some people from every religion find ways to convince themselves their religion is the One, the Original, the Template from which all others take their form, chronological and geographical separation be damned.

Majority of hindus in India have never heard of 'religion' and 'Hinduism' .

So, many hindus are so ignorant they've never heard of the religions Islam and Christianity? Wow. Didn't you say you can't judge theism without knowing about all religions? Why are you so ignorant of other religions?

(Seems like foreigners know more about us than we, ourselves..)

It just means you're blind to your own cultural bias. The fish don't talk about the water.

I would like to ask You - what have you been told about 'Hinduism' ?

Not, much. Off hand it's a polytheistic religion where each God represents an aspect of one all encompassing God. But from what you've been saying this all encompassing God is a euphemism for reality, which to paraphrase Carl Sagan, if God is everything why call it God when you could call it just as it is?

Oh, and how is the viking pantheon related to Hinduism?
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 12:44:50 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 10:12:59 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 5/29/2016 4:04:20 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/28/2016 10:40:50 PM, Casten wrote:
Some people from every religion find ways to convince themselves their religion is the One, the Original, the Template from which all others take their form, chronological and geographical separation be damned.

Majority of hindus in India have never heard of 'religion' and 'Hinduism' .

So, many hindus are so ignorant they've never heard of the religions Islam and Christianity? Wow. Didn't you say you can't judge theism without knowing about all religions? Why are you so ignorant of other religions?

(Seems like foreigners know more about us than we, ourselves..)

It just means you're blind to your own cultural bias. The fish don't talk about the water.

I would like to ask You - what have you been told about 'Hinduism' ?

Not, much. Off hand it's a polytheistic religion where each God represents an aspect of one all encompassing God. But from what you've been saying this all encompassing God is a euphemism for reality, which to paraphrase Carl Sagan

http://image.slidesharecdn.com...

, if God is everything why call it God when you could call it just as it is?

Oh, and how is the viking pantheon related to Hinduism?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:40:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

Since worship of Jehovah, our creator was the original, even if it neither had nor needed much in the way of writings until Israel was formed, every religion can only be a copy of that one.

In fact it never even had, nor felt the need for, a name until after Israel was allowed to split when it became known as Judaism, and by that time it was no longer true worship anyway..

Up to that point it was simply the worship of the true God.

It was similar in the 1st century.

They never felt the need to take a name for themselves, and even when opposers started calling the "Christian" they refused to adopt it themselves, and it was only adopted by the church itself when the Apostasy had well and truly established itself over true worship at the end of the 1st century.

It was also the same in this time.

Until they felt the need to take o a name to counter their being falsely called "Russellites" they remained Bible Students. By that time they had also become sufficiently knowledgeable to be come the foretold "people for his (Jehovah's) name" Acts 15:14, and so were given the name of Jehovah's Witnesses.

People still wrongly see they as a "new religion" when in fact they are merely the latest incarnation of the original religion, or more accurately faith, worshipping the same God that Christ worshipped, and the Apostles after him.
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:46:27 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 8:15:34 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:12:46 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:10:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:08:31 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/28/2016 2:10:01 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

All 4200 of em ?
How many gods you got?

330 million, search it up.

I know . I had 320 mill.

Also, there are more than 4,200 religions.

No there's not.
Name them then.

Good joke.
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:56:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 8:32:23 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:08:31 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/28/2016 2:10:01 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

All 4200 of em ?
How many gods you got?

330 million,

No there's not.
Name them then.

Looking closer at my sources, I'd like to be more precise on the matter. There are either 33 different gods, or 330 million; depending on how you interpret the text.

Citation: https://www.quora.com...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 2:47:17 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 1:56:20 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:32:23 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:08:31 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/28/2016 2:10:01 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

All 4200 of em ?
How many gods you got?

330 million,

No there's not.
Name them then.

Looking closer at my sources, I'd like to be more precise on the matter. There are either 33 different gods, or 330 million; depending on how you interpret the text.

Citation: https://www.quora.com...

Wow, that's allowing for variation alright.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 3:27:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 1:40:35 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

Since worship of Jehovah, our creator was the original, even if it neither had nor needed much in the way of writings until Israel was formed, every religion can only be a copy of that one.

In fact it never even had, nor felt the need for, a name until after Israel was allowed to split when it became known as Judaism, and by that time it was no longer true worship anyway..

Up to that point it was simply the worship of the true God.

It was similar in the 1st century.

They never felt the need to take a name for themselves, and even when opposers started calling the "Christian" they refused to adopt it themselves, and it was only adopted by the church itself when the Apostasy had well and truly established itself over true worship at the end of the 1st century.

It was also the same in this time.

Until they felt the need to take o a name to counter their being falsely called "Russellites" they remained Bible Students. By that time they had also become sufficiently knowledgeable to be come the foretold "people for his (Jehovah's) name" Acts 15:14, and so were given the name of Jehovah's Witnesses.

People still wrongly see they as a "new religion" when in fact they are merely the latest incarnation of the original religion, or more accurately faith, worshipping the same God that Christ worshipped, and the Apostles after him.

What are your views about hinduism?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 3:49:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 3:27:35 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/29/2016 1:40:35 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

Since worship of Jehovah, our creator was the original, even if it neither had nor needed much in the way of writings until Israel was formed, every religion can only be a copy of that one.

In fact it never even had, nor felt the need for, a name until after Israel was allowed to split when it became known as Judaism, and by that time it was no longer true worship anyway..

Up to that point it was simply the worship of the true God.

It was similar in the 1st century.

They never felt the need to take a name for themselves, and even when opposers started calling the "Christian" they refused to adopt it themselves, and it was only adopted by the church itself when the Apostasy had well and truly established itself over true worship at the end of the 1st century.

It was also the same in this time.

Until they felt the need to take o a name to counter their being falsely called "Russellites" they remained Bible Students. By that time they had also become sufficiently knowledgeable to be come the foretold "people for his (Jehovah's) name" Acts 15:14, and so were given the name of Jehovah's Witnesses.

People still wrongly see they as a "new religion" when in fact they are merely the latest incarnation of the original religion, or more accurately faith, worshipping the same God that Christ worshipped, and the Apostles after him.

What are your views about hinduism?

Same as my views abut every other religion than the worship of Jehovah.

If that was good enough for every faithful man from Adam's son Abel, right down to today, including Jehovah's only begotten son who came to earth to become incarnate in the flesh of Jesus then it is more than good enough for me, and nothing else can be.

I am only interested in truth.

I don't care if it is comfortable or not.

I don't care if it is popular with other humans or not.

I only care that it is true.

And the Bible is.

Anything else is a waste of even this third rate life.

One of the beauties of being a JW, and something I seriously miss, is being part of the most loving, completely global, community you will ever find anywhere on this planet.

Seriously.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 4:02:44 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 3:49:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:27:35 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/29/2016 1:40:35 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

One of the beauties of being a JW, and something I seriously miss, is being part of the most loving, completely global, community you will ever find anywhere on this planet.

You can get that in any cult. However, another of the "beauties" must be an utter failure at answering the simplest of questions:

(1) Did you ever point to one single passage that even alludes to the year 1925?

(2) Did you ever manage to inform us as to what this supposed passage says was supposed to happen in 1925?

(3) Did you ever point us to the fulfillment of that passage?

(4) Did you ever manage to point out one single example of the WatchTower teaching that the "mother" in Proverbs 4 is composed of angels and deceased Jehovah's Witnesses?

(5) Did you ever tell us exactly WHEN and WHERE the proper noun - the name - Jehovah's Witnesses was ever authorized by God?

(6) Did you ever give us any approved example in the Bible of followers of Jesus Christ being called "Jehovah's Witnesses"?

(7) Did you ever come close to explaining how: (1) BEFORE 1914, the WatchTower claimed that 1914 was to be the END of the "time of trouble", yet (2) well after 1914, the WatchTower claimed that prior to 1914, it pointed to 1914 as the BEGINNING of the "time of trouble"? You basically evaded and rambled for three or four days - and never did step up and explain it.

(8) Have you yet explained how, since Jesus, John, Paul, Luke, Matthew, and all the rest made errors, how you know they got ANYTHING right?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 4:10:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 4:02:44 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:27:35 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/29/2016 1:40:35 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

One of the beauties of being a JW, and something I seriously miss, is being part of the most loving, completely global, community you will ever find anywhere on this planet.

You can get that in any cult. However, another of the "beauties" must be an utter failure at answering the simplest of questions:

(1) Did you ever point to one single passage that even alludes to the year 1925?

(2) Did you ever manage to inform us as to what this supposed passage says was supposed to happen in 1925?

(3) Did you ever point us to the fulfillment of that passage?

(4) Did you ever manage to point out one single example of the WatchTower teaching that the "mother" in Proverbs 4 is composed of angels and deceased Jehovah's Witnesses?

(5) Did you ever tell us exactly WHEN and WHERE the proper noun - the name - Jehovah's Witnesses was ever authorized by God?

(6) Did you ever give us any approved example in the Bible of followers of Jesus Christ being called "Jehovah's Witnesses"?

(7) Did you ever come close to explaining how: (1) BEFORE 1914, the WatchTower claimed that 1914 was to be the END of the "time of trouble", yet (2) well after 1914, the WatchTower claimed that prior to 1914, it pointed to 1914 as the BEGINNING of the "time of trouble"? You basically evaded and rambled for three or four days - and never did step up and explain it.

(8) Have you yet explained how, since Jesus, John, Paul, Luke, Matthew, and all the rest made errors, how you know they got ANYTHING right?

Is there anything meaningful in Christianity that is not copied from 'hinduism'?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 4:25:02 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 4:10:06 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/29/2016 4:02:44 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:27:35 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/29/2016 1:40:35 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

One of the beauties of being a JW, and something I seriously miss, is being part of the most loving, completely global, community you will ever find anywhere on this planet.

You can get that in any cult. However, another of the "beauties" must be an utter failure at answering the simplest of questions:

(1) Did you ever point to one single passage that even alludes to the year 1925?

(2) Did you ever manage to inform us as to what this supposed passage says was supposed to happen in 1925?

(3) Did you ever point us to the fulfillment of that passage?

(4) Did you ever manage to point out one single example of the WatchTower teaching that the "mother" in Proverbs 4 is composed of angels and deceased Jehovah's Witnesses?

(5) Did you ever tell us exactly WHEN and WHERE the proper noun - the name - Jehovah's Witnesses was ever authorized by God?

(6) Did you ever give us any approved example in the Bible of followers of Jesus Christ being called "Jehovah's Witnesses"?

(7) Did you ever come close to explaining how: (1) BEFORE 1914, the WatchTower claimed that 1914 was to be the END of the "time of trouble", yet (2) well after 1914, the WatchTower claimed that prior to 1914, it pointed to 1914 as the BEGINNING of the "time of trouble"? You basically evaded and rambled for three or four days - and never did step up and explain it.

(8) Have you yet explained how, since Jesus, John, Paul, Luke, Matthew, and all the rest made errors, how you know they got ANYTHING right?

Is there anything meaningful in Christianity that is not copied from 'hinduism'?

I've never studied Hinduism in detail. Off the top of my head, I'd say the idea of a Savior coming into the world to establish the kingdom of God.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 4:34:42 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 2:47:17 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/29/2016 1:56:20 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:32:23 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/29/2016 8:08:31 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 5/28/2016 2:10:01 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

All 4200 of em ?
How many gods you got?

330 million,

No there's not.
Name them then.

Looking closer at my sources, I'd like to be more precise on the matter. There are either 33 different gods, or 330 million; depending on how you interpret the text.

Citation: https://www.quora.com...

Wow, that's allowing for variation alright.

Yup.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 4:49:56 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/29/2016 4:25:02 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/29/2016 4:10:06 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/29/2016 4:02:44 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:49:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/29/2016 3:27:35 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 5/29/2016 1:40:35 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 5/28/2016 1:32:14 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Count them all.

One of the beauties of being a JW, and something I seriously miss, is being part of the most loving, completely global, community you will ever find anywhere on this planet.

You can get that in any cult. However, another of the "beauties" must be an utter failure at answering the simplest of questions:

(1) Did you ever point to one single passage that even alludes to the year 1925?

(2) Did you ever manage to inform us as to what this supposed passage says was supposed to happen in 1925?

(3) Did you ever point us to the fulfillment of that passage?

(4) Did you ever manage to point out one single example of the WatchTower teaching that the "mother" in Proverbs 4 is composed of angels and deceased Jehovah's Witnesses?

(5) Did you ever tell us exactly WHEN and WHERE the proper noun - the name - Jehovah's Witnesses was ever authorized by God?

(6) Did you ever give us any approved example in the Bible of followers of Jesus Christ being called "Jehovah's Witnesses"?

(7) Did you ever come close to explaining how: (1) BEFORE 1914, the WatchTower claimed that 1914 was to be the END of the "time of trouble", yet (2) well after 1914, the WatchTower claimed that prior to 1914, it pointed to 1914 as the BEGINNING of the "time of trouble"? You basically evaded and rambled for three or four days - and never did step up and explain it.

(8) Have you yet explained how, since Jesus, John, Paul, Luke, Matthew, and all the rest made errors, how you know they got ANYTHING right?

Is there anything meaningful in Christianity that is not copied from 'hinduism'?

I've never studied Hinduism in detail. Off the top of my head, I'd say the idea of a Savior coming into the world to establish the kingdom of God.

The kingdom of God is copied from Ram Rajya.

Dead Sea Scrolls talk about the pierced messiah.

The concept of a savior is lifted from the tenth avatar of Lord Vishnu - KALKI, who is yet to arrive and has Srivastsa mark on his chest.

Avatar (incarnation) is a sanskrit word.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)