Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

No God, No After life accommodation.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 3,471
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 5:57:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
End of story. Full stop.

With the amount of scams going around these days. This 1 takes the cake.
Rewards payable at death. Are alarm bells not ringing, are bright lights not flashing.

It's like you theists have ticked the automatically open and download all emails.

No wonder you lot make great cult members.

.
dee-em
Posts: 8,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 2:02:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2016 5:57:45 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
End of story. Full stop.

With the amount of scams going around these days. This 1 takes the cake.
Rewards payable at death. Are alarm bells not ringing, are bright lights not flashing.

It's like you theists have ticked the automatically open and download all emails.

No wonder you lot make great cult members.

.

Ah, but it is unfalsifiable and so, so, so very seductive.

To die but not die. There is no contradiction there. :-)
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 2:14:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2016 5:57:45 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
End of story. Full stop.

With the amount of scams going around these days. This 1 takes the cake.
Rewards payable at death. Are alarm bells not ringing, are bright lights not flashing.

It's like you theists have ticked the automatically open and download all emails.

No wonder you lot make great cult members.

All bulls hit aside, I bleed you like a pig and go laughing all the way
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 3,471
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 2:19:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2016 2:14:13 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 5/28/2016 5:57:45 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
End of story. Full stop.

With the amount of scams going around these days. This 1 takes the cake.
Rewards payable at death. Are alarm bells not ringing, are bright lights not flashing.

It's like you theists have ticked the automatically open and download all emails.

No wonder you lot make great cult members.

All bulls hit aside, I bleed you like a pig and go laughing all the way

Will there be compensation for the farmer?
bulproof
Posts: 30,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 2:31:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2016 2:19:04 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/29/2016 2:14:13 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 5/28/2016 5:57:45 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
End of story. Full stop.

With the amount of scams going around these days. This 1 takes the cake.
Rewards payable at death. Are alarm bells not ringing, are bright lights not flashing.

It's like you theists have ticked the automatically open and download all emails.

No wonder you lot make great cult members.

All bulls hit aside, I bleed you like a pig and go laughing all the way

Will there be compensation for the farmer?

Touche'
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 2:32:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2016 2:19:04 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/29/2016 2:14:13 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 5/28/2016 5:57:45 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
End of story. Full stop.

With the amount of scams going around these days. This 1 takes the cake.
Rewards payable at death. Are alarm bells not ringing, are bright lights not flashing.

It's like you theists have ticked the automatically open and download all emails.

No wonder you lot make great cult members.

All bulls hit aside, I bleed you like a pig and go laughing all the way

Will there be compensation for the farmer?

Of course yes. Farming is noble work
tejretics
Posts: 6,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 4:36:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
All the scientific evidence suggests that God exists, and anyone who denies that is being intellectually dishonest. The reason moral intuition and impulses exist is God's existence - there is no other objective ground for moral principles.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 3,471
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 4:57:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2016 4:36:06 AM, tejretics wrote:
All the scientific evidence suggests that God exists, and anyone who denies that is being intellectually dishonest. The reason moral intuition and impulses exist is God's existence - there is no other objective ground for moral principles.

Believing in something you will never be able to prove. That's all good.
But you lot then take it a step to far. This thing you can't and will not be able to ever prove. You live your life in accordance to something you have never known or seen and will never know or see. And going further your getting your so called morals from this thing. If anything about this situation is moral. Keep em.
I mean what else do you believe in so unbelievable much that you can't prove?
tejretics
Posts: 6,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 5:05:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2016 4:57:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I mean what else do you believe in so unbelievable much that you can't prove?

I was trolling...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 3,471
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 5:06:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2016 5:05:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/29/2016 4:57:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I mean what else do you believe in so unbelievable much that you can't prove?

I was trolling...

Sorry Big fella.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 3,471
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 5:08:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2016 5:05:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/29/2016 4:57:51 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I mean what else do you believe in so unbelievable much that you can't prove?

I was trolling...

We need a thing on this site where we can attach notes that only you see . Like my poker site.