Jump to topic:

Jesus'

keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:21:13 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
who gave israel up to the looters? it was the lord himself against whom they sinned. they would not obey the teachings he gave them, so he made them feel the force of his anger and suffer the violence of war. but the lord said, do not cling to the past, watch for the new things iam going to do, dont you see it? it is already happening. soon the lord will save Jerusalem and bring glory to israel. the lord will march out like a strong soldier, excited like a man of war, shouting the battle cry to defeat his enemies. for a long time the lord has kept himself back but now he will cry out, he will destroy the hills and mountains. the king of israel is the lord all powerful, this is what he say, i am the beginning and the end, the only god, who is like me? he should come and prove it, let him tell what will happen in the future. i the lord made everything, stretching out the skies by myself and spreading out the earth all alone. i said that the cities of judah will be rebuilt and the temple in Zion. i alone made the light and the darkness. i bring peace and cause troubles. Israel will be saved by the lord and never again will be put to shame. everyone will bow low before the lord and will say about him, goodness and power come only from him.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:24:50 PM
At 5/30/2016 3:21:13 PM, keepyy wrote:
who gave israel up to the looters? it was the lord himself against whom they sinned. they would not obey the teachings he gave them, so he made them feel the force of his anger and suffer the violence of war. but the lord said, do not cling to the past, watch for the new things iam going to do, dont you see it? it is already happening. soon the lord will save Jerusalem and bring glory to israel. the lord will march out like a strong soldier, excited like a man of war, shouting the battle cry to defeat his enemies. for a long time the lord has kept himself back but now he will cry out, he will destroy the hills and mountains. the king of israel is the lord all powerful, this is what he say, i am the beginning and the end, the only god, who is like me? he should come and prove it, let him tell what will happen in the future. i the lord made everything, stretching out the skies by myself and spreading out the earth all alone. i said that the cities of judah will be rebuilt and the temple in Zion. i alone made the light and the darkness. i bring peace and cause troubles. Israel will be saved by the lord and never again will be put to shame. everyone will bow low before the lord and will say about him, goodness and power come only from him.

Oh dear another garbage merchant!
Cinnamon153
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:36:29 PM

Um, okay.....not sure what the purpose of that was or how it's related to Jesus.....
We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:40:51 PM
At 5/30/2016 3:36:29 PM, Cinnamon153 wrote:

Um, okay.....not sure what the purpose of that was or how it's related to Jesus.....

jesus is that almighty lord
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:43:37 PM
At 5/30/2016 3:24:50 PM, tarantula wrote:

Oh dear another garbage merchant!

all right
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 3:45:30 PM
All humans are like grass, they last no longer than flowers. With whom does God consult in order to know how things should be done? Can anyone tell the Lord what to do? Why do you complain that the Lord does not know your troubles or care if you suffer, don't you know that those who trust the lord find new strength. No one can understand the thoughts of the Lord, who determines the course of history. Behold all nations are emptiness as nothing, accounted as the dust on the scales. To whom then will you liken the lord? fear not, iam with you i hold your right hand.
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:10:02 PM
At 5/30/2016 4:56:30 PM, tarantula wrote:
An assertion with no evidence to back it up. The Bible is not evidence.
ask the lord for a sign
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:20:29 PM
worshipers of 'idols' are blind stupid and foolish who will end up sadly disappointed, they dont have enough sense. turn back instead to Jesus and be saved. he is your lord, the source of your life, only he is the lord, there is no other gods. he does the right thing and speaks the truth. now he will keep his promise and do what he planned? he will soon come to save jerusalem, he is not far away and will waste no time. the lord is marching out like anangry soldier.
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:30:25 PM
won't you even learn to listen to your redeemer who made you? woe to the man who argue with his creator. he made the earth and commanded the vast myriads of stars. he has not kept his purpose hidden but speaks the truth, every knee in all the world shall bow to him, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to his name? stubborn men listen, the lord is offering you his deliverance, not in the distant future but right now he is ready to save you.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:46:27 PM
At 6/1/2016 3:10:02 PM, keepyy wrote:
ask the lord for a sign

That is a laugh, when I needed Jesus as a kid and asked for a sign he was there, he never bothered to give me indication he was around. I reached the conclusion either he didn't give a damn, or was long dead, the latter being more likely.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:48:47 PM
At 6/1/2016 3:30:25 PM, keepyy wrote:
won't you even learn to listen to your redeemer who made you? woe to the man who argue with his creator. he made the earth and commanded the vast myriads of stars. he has not kept his purpose hidden but speaks the truth, every knee in all the world shall bow to him, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to his name? stubborn men listen, the lord is offering you his deliverance, not in the distant future but right now he is ready to save you.
What commands does he give to stars?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:56:30 PM
At 6/1/2016 3:46:27 PM, tarantula wrote:
ask the lord for a sign

That is a laugh, when I needed Jesus as a kid and asked for a sign he was there, he never bothered to give me indication he was around. I reached the conclusion either he didn't give a damn, or was long dead, the latter being more likely.
what evidence do you need?
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:59:44 PM
At 6/1/2016 3:48:47 PM, bulproof wrote:

shine at night
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 4:02:57 PM
At 6/1/2016 3:59:44 PM, keepyy wrote:

shine at night
Really? They supply light continuously, is he really stupid?
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 4:08:22 PM
At 6/1/2016 4:02:57 PM, bulproof wrote:

shine at night

worshipers of stars are stupid
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 4:10:05 PM
At 6/1/2016 4:08:22 PM, keepyy wrote:
At 6/1/2016 4:02:57 PM, bulproof wrote:

shine at night

worshipers of stars are stupid
Whatever floats ya boat, which star is your favourite god?
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 10:31:05 AM
At 6/1/2016 3:56:30 PM, keepyy wrote:
ask the lord for a sign

For the guy to be around in person if he is still alive, oh but he conveniently flew skywards to heaven didn't he? YEH RIGHT!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 2:23:27 PM
At 6/2/2016 10:31:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
ask the lord for a sign

For the guy to be around in person if he is still alive, oh but he conveniently flew skywards to heaven didn't he? YEH RIGHT!
Why would the guy stick around only to give them another excuse to crucify him again?
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 3:32:06 PM
ask the lord for a sign

he said, blessed are those who believe in me and have not seen me.
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 3:41:00 PM
the former things have come to pass and new things he declares before they spring up? shower o heavens above, let the earth blossom with freedom and justice. to him shall come and be ashamed all who were incensed against him. his consel shall stand and he will accomplish his purpose.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 11:19:34 AM
At 6/2/2016 3:32:06 PM, keepyy wrote:
ask the lord for a sign

So what, he said a lot of things apparently, not all of it very sensible.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 2:05:15 PM
At 6/2/2016 3:41:00 PM, keepyy wrote:
the former things have come to pass and new things he declares before they spring up? shower o heavens above, let the earth blossom with freedom and justice. to him shall come and be ashamed all who were incensed against him. his consel shall stand and he will accomplish his purpose.
Yeah and the stars will fall from the sky.
Dumb as.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 2:12:43 PM
At 6/3/2016 2:05:15 PM, bulproof wrote:
Dumb as.

Looks like Jesus has become bullproof's boogeyman under his bed.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 2:15:02 PM
At 6/3/2016 2:12:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
Dumb as.

It is only you theists who believe in makey-up things like boogeymen and gods.
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:55:56 PM
At 6/3/2016 11:19:34 AM, tarantula wrote:
ask the lord for a sign

rebel from childhood, you have become worthless, so i have refine you in the furnace of affliction. i am the lord who punish you for your own good and show you the right way, there is no safety for sinners. if only you had obeyed my commands then blessings would have flowed for you and there would have been no need for your suffering.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 2:01:11 PM
At 6/5/2016 1:55:56 PM, keepyy wrote:
At 6/3/2016 11:19:34 AM, tarantula wrote:
ask the lord for a sign

rebel from childhood, you have become worthless, so i have refine you in the furnace of affliction. i am the lord who punish you for your own good and show you the right way, there is no safety for sinners. if only you had obeyed my commands then blessings would have flowed for you and there would have been no need for your suffering.

Looks like we got ourselves another god on the forum.
What a wanker.
keepyy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 2:12:38 PM
Dumb as.

the lord is going forth like a man of war, he stirs up his fury, mighty against his foes? for a long time he has kept still, now he will do a new thing, dont you perceive it? fear not Jacob, thus says the lord the king of Israel, i create woe and make weal?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 2:15:42 PM
At 6/5/2016 2:12:38 PM, keepyy wrote:
Dumb as.

the lord is going forth like a man of war, he stirs up his fury, mighty against his foes? for a long time he has kept still, now he will do a new thing, dont you perceive it? fear not Jacob, thus says the lord the king of Israel, i create woe and make weal?
I'm sure your boogieman stories frighten the feeble minded like you but we adults have better things to do with our time.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 1:20:33 AM

Amen
Meh!