Khaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 5:01:17 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Take a couple minutes out of your day to watch this video:

(https://www.youtube.com...)

Appreciate how complex this infection pathway is, and how many places it could have gone wrong in evilution were true. Surely, the only way that a parasite could exist to take advantage of such a complex pathway so perfectly would be if a Creator God designed it that way. Now, multiply that by potentially tens of thousands of other pathogens and disease-causing agents that take similarly complex pathways to infection and proliferation in humans. Then multiply that by hundreds of thousands or millions to account for all of the different species or "families" of life that are affected by different diseases.

The only logical explanation is that God specifically designed these pathogens to be able to take advantage of the body systems of his creations to allow them to contract horrible diseases and suffer greatly. It couldn't have happened by chance.

Am I creationism-ing correctly?
My ego is better than yours
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 5:17:28 AM
At 5/31/2016 5:01:17 AM, Khaz wrote:

Appreciate how complex this infection pathway is, and how many places it could have gone wrong in evilution were true. Surely, the only way that a parasite could exist to take advantage of such a complex pathway so perfectly would be if a Creator God designed it that way. Now, multiply that by potentially tens of thousands of other pathogens and disease-causing agents that take similarly complex pathways to infection and proliferation in humans. Then multiply that by hundreds of thousands or millions to account for all of the different species or "families" of life that are affected by different diseases.

The only logical explanation is that God specifically designed these pathogens to be able to take advantage of the body systems of his creations to allow them to contract horrible diseases and suffer greatly. It couldn't have happened by chance.

Am I creationism-ing correctly? : :

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 5:20:18 AM

Proving god + youtube + virus " microscopes .
Look I'm going to have to give this 1 a miss. Good work but good work.
COMPUTER SAYS NO.
rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 4:56:26 PM

These pathogens would likely have been harmless or possibly beneficial before the fall, but everything was affected by the curse.
Khaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 5:02:41 PM
At 5/31/2016 4:56:26 PM, rnjs wrote:
These pathogens would likely have been harmless or possibly beneficial before the fall, but everything was affected by the curse.
How, if not by deliberate divine intervention, did these complex and complicated pathways develop, though?
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 6:23:44 PM

The only logical explanation is that God specifically designed these pathogens to be able to take advantage of the body systems of his creations to allow them to contract horrible diseases and suffer greatly.

That is not the only way it could have happened. But I do not expect you will be the least bit open to anyone explaining to you, otherwise.

It couldn't have happened by chance.

It didn't happen only by chance. It happened by a combination of the ongoing phenomena of chance and a limited opportunity for evolutionary success.
Khaz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 6:25:21 PM
I thought the last phrase properly gave away the sarcasm of my post, but I guess it still managed to go over some heads.