Jump to topic:

Deep thoughts by a professional morgaged mind

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:40:38 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Oh tell me more dhardage because no doubt tax away I'm too reposed to understand anything you can say. Unlike you my mind is slammed closed unless you say things I find agreeable. So tell me more oh man of wisdom to do one for wise I know nothing but judge you I shall not deny the urge. Crybaby go biitch biitch me when see you go teach teach preach on Mr. Snore bore with a mortgage no doubt is me doubting you.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 8:00:06 PM
At 5/31/2016 7:40:38 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Oh tell me more dhardage because no doubt tax away I'm too reposed to understand anything you can say. Unlike you my mind is slammed closed unless you say things I find agreeable. So tell me more oh man of wisdom to do one for wise I know nothing but judge you I shall not deny the urge. Crybaby go biitch biitch me when see you go teach teach preach on Mr. Snore bore with a mortgage no doubt is me doubting you.

What did grammar ever do to you?!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 8:11:26 PM
At 5/31/2016 8:00:06 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 5/31/2016 7:40:38 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

What did grammar ever do to you?!

If grammar kept me sitting straight never to slouch, becomes this to me to grammer this day I shall have revenge. I break the rules because I know the rules too well.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:32:41 AM
Dhardage, to do one for you when too cool are you to know, no rules apply when so high becomes the eye that sees what all the time in the world can't tell; yet tell you the view to those whom already dead would die again to see I will. So take it or not is here glimpsing a picture to timeless horizons so priceless to the mind of money will its shimmering value walk and fade, thereto the mind of virtue will hold true its stock becomes infinite in wealth to currency of no value can additions of mathematics only sum total to worthlessness is in the eye forever holden to see whatever it wants to see. Yet rather what one needs to see is not for me to say wherein to what stage to you, in soul are we all still progressing. Herby the oldest soul may not always know best, but to the soul unwashed with amnesia, I say take a shower already you filthy ignorant animal before you become just another trophy on the wall of my friends. And that's the best advice you'll never get.