Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

The Holy Spirit contains all God's people.

simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 4:11:30 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I'm betting that most of you didn't know this fact. The Holy Spirit is also known as the Breath of Life;

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Do you know what the Breath of Life is?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 4:53:56 AM
A better ponderance than asking questions from reading one page per thought, would be to read all books and watch all movies but read only the wandering mind between the lines to ask with exclamations to curries that ride fast and confused to skidding notions to know why angels drive cars while devils drive trucks, because I don't know. Do you?
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 4:54:48 AM
At 6/1/2016 4:34:50 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Electricity? : :

Electricity is a very tiny part of God's creation. The wavelengths used for this are simple. Wavelengths used to form our senses are much more difficult to understand because they're so small. Most people think we observe objects at a distance from our bodies through our eyes and unto the retina. We're actually observing formed illusions within our minds from the processing of information. Our minds are created from the processing of information also.

A good analogy of how we were created is to use the computer simulation game called Sims 4. Think of us as stored information on a CD-ROM called Eternal Life. Each character in the stored information will not experience itself until this information is processed. Not until the information is being processed does the character experience himself as something real.

The technology that our creator used to build his simulation program is so good that we characters thought we were real people living on a real earth whirling around in a real universe. However, it's only an illusion that is formed in each mind of each created character called man.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 6:09:55 AM
At 6/1/2016 4:54:48 AM, simplelife wrote:

Electricity is a very tiny part of God's creation. The wavelengths used for this are simple. Wavelengths used to form our senses are much more difficult to understand because they're so small. Most people think we observe objects at a distance from our bodies through our eyes and unto the retina. We're actually observing formed illusions within our minds from the processing of information. Our minds are created from the processing of information also.

A good analogy of how we were created is to use the computer simulation game called Sims 4. Think of us as stored information on a CD-ROM called Eternal Life. Each character in the stored information will not experience itself until this information is processed. Not until the information is being processed does the character experience himself as something real.

The technology that our creator used to build his simulation program is so good that we characters thought we were real people living on a real earth whirling around in a real universe. However, it's only an illusion that is formed in each mind of each created character called man.

Your so close to cracking it . The closest I've seen thus far.
2 factors you need . Creator used to build ( his ) , it's not a his or a hers .
And also you have to work in the factor. The universe was never here before you where born . Nor is the universe here after you die. Now you can start saying WTF the universe was here before I was because my parents made me , the told me what they did . and you can view footage of crap . And you see people die but the universe still is here. But it ain't . I leave you with this . There is no possible way the universe would exist if you yourself weren't in it.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 6:18:11 AM
At 6/1/2016 4:11:30 AM, simplelife wrote:
I'm betting that most of you didn't know this fact. The Holy Spirit is also known as the Breath of Life;

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Is it like what Tom Hanks received in The Green Mile, Brad?

(That was fantasy too).
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 6:45:03 AM
At 6/1/2016 6:09:55 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

And also you have to work in the factor. The universe was never here before you where born . Nor is the universe here after you die. Now you can start saying WTF the universe was here before I was because my parents made me , the told me what they did . and you can view footage of crap . And you see people die but the universe still is here. But it ain't . I leave you with this . There is no possible way the universe would exist if you yourself weren't in it. : :

You're one of the characters who were chosen to believe the gospel ( voice of God ) where "good news" can be heard.

Correction for you. None of us know who or what the Creator is. In fact, all we get to hear is the voice of God, which is the technology that our Creator used to speak a simulation program into existence of which we are all characters of. The Creator could be a group of aliens, one person or another computer program. The Creator never let me know what or who it is other than what's been written through the prophets:

Isaiah 45
5: I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I gird you, though you do not know me,
6: that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.

Isaiah 44
6: Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
24: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, who spread out the earth -- Who was with me? --

Hosea 13
4: I am the LORD your God from the land of Egypt; you know no God but me, and besides me there is no savior.
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 6:47:08 AM
At 6/1/2016 6:18:11 AM, dee-em wrote:

Genesis 2

Is it like what Tom Hanks received in The Green Mile, Brad?

(That was fantasy too). : :

Everything you and I experience is a fantasy that is happening within our created minds. None of it is real.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 12:19:56 PM

Genesis 2

Not quite accurate but very close.

For a start spirit is only holy spirit when used for holy purposes, otherwise it is just spirit.

Satan is a being composed of spirit, but one could hardly call him holy, though he was before he sinned.

Also, as you imply, it is spirit from God which gives us breath and life and the ability to think, which is why Jehovah can use it as a communication with his followers.

Hence when we die that spirit returns to him who sent it.

A more accurate version of your title would be, "All living things contain God's spirit", though to be fair I am only assuming that includes plants.

However you have the right basic idea.
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:20:09 PM
At 6/1/2016 12:19:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Genesis 2

Not quite accurate but very close.

For a start spirit is only holy spirit when used for holy purposes, otherwise it is just spirit.

Satan is a being composed of spirit, but one could hardly call him holy, though he was before he sinned.

Also, as you imply, it is spirit from God which gives us breath and life and the ability to think, which is why Jehovah can use it as a communication with his followers.

Hence when we die that spirit returns to him who sent it.

A more accurate version of your title would be, "All living things contain God's spirit", though to be fair I am only assuming that includes plants.

However you have the right basic idea. : :

All God's creation is the "Spirit" of God but no man knows what "Spirit" means.

Here's a clue; The Spirit of God is invisible to man.

With this clue, all you can do is guess at what Spirit means.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:36:27 PM
At 6/1/2016 6:09:55 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

And also you have to work in the factor. The universe was never here before you where born . Nor is the universe here after you die. Now you can start saying WTF the universe was here before I was because my parents made me , the told me what they did . and you can view footage of crap . And you see people die but the universe still is here. But it ain't . I leave you with this . There is no possible way the universe would exist if you yourself weren't in it.

A simulation machine is no doubt to me when picking movies to best decribe my reality, and I'm going Matrix every time with Star Wars and Truman close behind. Dr. Who ain't got nothing on you when you're like me going slippity sliding down black and white checkered wormholes. But who can tell me what the machines that harness our thoughts look like? If you can say they have translucent cogs the size of elephants, then tell me more because true blue becomes a credibility I'd now give to you, as the colors to my cube, my world, my prison of electric yellow and emerald green with speckles of brilliant red, and so help me God I say we're all better off dead than alive and well, to be a slave for the machine. The machine in the highest sense is me the guy with whom will always be his own worst enemy.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 10:01:34 PM

Genesis 2

Prana, pneuma, knum, there are many names for the life force.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 2:48:48 AM
Yo playa plays playing ZZZ top time out me snoozey snooze go 12 monkeys bye bye bored you lose. Or tell me more tell me more you whore me score you dumb me rump a pump pum drummer boy drum drum too fast my beats best, you beets grandma eats yum yum us granny don't know sheesh
Hahasheesh dumb beets go you cheech too chong I still king Kong winner
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 3:24:29 AM
At 6/1/2016 10:01:34 PM, janesix wrote:

Genesis 2

Prana, pneuma, knum, there are many names for the life force. : :

I stick to English for those believers who speak and write in English. Yes, the Breath of Life is invisible vibrations. One wavelength is the lowest form of information that exists in the simulation program we're involved in.