Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Act of God. Insurance companies

Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 9:16:07 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
God does more for insurance companies , then any religious group. There ain't that much difference between the two. You both mislead large numbers of people's
he gives you both equal morals or ethics. That I can see.

What I want too know is .
Wich groups God is responsible for these , truly sickening , property destroying , mass murdering acts. Why dose your God do it ?
What is he trying to prove by , making the earth shake, making the wind blow at such speeds or sending down gallons of water on a relatively small area. ?
He's almost pinpointing a certain area with these weapons.

Who's God is it ?
I'm looking in the Christians direction. I've heard stories about your God committing mass murders with water.

Is a flood , earth quake , fire , flood ,and so on a ACT OF GOD ?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 10:00:35 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 9:16:07 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
God does more for insurance companies , then any religious group. There ain't that much difference between the two. You both mislead large numbers of people's
he gives you both equal morals or ethics. That I can see.

What I want too know is .
Wich groups God is responsible for these , truly sickening , property destroying , mass murdering acts. Why dose your God do it ?
What is he trying to prove by , making the earth shake, making the wind blow at such speeds or sending down gallons of water on a relatively small area. ?
He's almost pinpointing a certain area with these weapons.

Who's God is it ?
I'm looking in the Christians direction. I've heard stories about your God committing mass murders with water.

Is a flood , earth quake , fire , flood ,and so on a ACT OF GOD ?

The simple answer is No.

Why would God interfere so in the lives of individuals? he has no reason to do so yet. However he will do so before long, and the "interference" will be devastating and global, and no-one will be in the slightest doubt as to who is behind it.

It is known as Armageddon.

So-called acts of God are usually simple natural disasters, and the people who suffer because of them are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Also God does not cause the death of any. He does not "take" anyone, at any age. He simply allows things to take their course, because all illnesses and all deaths are basically the result of the imperfections we all inherit from Adam, so if anyone is to lame it is him, for not standing up to his wife who had fallen for Satan's deception.

Many of the deaths due to natural distastes happen because people insist on living in vulnerable areas, and that is especially true n laces where a natural disaster has happened before.

There is an old saying that anyone can get caught out once, but only a fool gets caught out twice.

The sensible answer to a natural disaster is to move away from that area. The way this world is organised makes that extremely difficult, but that doesn't stop it remaining the wise choice.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 2:28:32 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 10:00:35 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/1/2016 9:16:07 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
God does more for insurance companies , then any religious group. There ain't that much difference between the two. You both mislead large numbers of people's
he gives you both equal morals or ethics. That I can see.

What I want too know is .
Wich groups God is responsible for these , truly sickening , property destroying , mass murdering acts. Why dose your God do it ?
What is he trying to prove by , making the earth shake, making the wind blow at such speeds or sending down gallons of water on a relatively small area. ?
He's almost pinpointing a certain area with these weapons.

Who's God is it ?
I'm looking in the Christians direction. I've heard stories about your God committing mass murders with water.

Is a flood , earth quake , fire , flood ,and so on a ACT OF GOD ?

The simple answer is No.

Why would God interfere so in the lives of individuals? he has no reason to do so yet. However he will do so before long, and the "interference" will be devastating and global, and no-one will be in the slightest doubt as to who is behind it.

It is known as Armageddon.

So-called acts of God are usually simple natural disasters, and the people who suffer because of them are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Also God does not cause the death of any. He does not "take" anyone, at any age. He simply allows things to take their course, because all illnesses and all deaths are basically the result of the imperfections we all inherit from Adam, so if anyone is to lame it is him, for not standing up to his wife who had fallen for Satan's deception.

Many of the deaths due to natural distastes happen because people insist on living in vulnerable areas, and that is especially true n laces where a natural disaster has happened before.

There is an old saying that anyone can get caught out once, but only a fool gets caught out twice.

I wonder what would you say to someone who failed in 4 marriages?

The sensible answer to a natural disaster is to move away from that area. The way this world is organised makes that extremely difficult, but that doesn't stop it remaining the wise choice.
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 2:37:15 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 10:00:35 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/1/2016 9:16:07 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
God does more for insurance companies , then any religious group. There ain't that much difference between the two. You both mislead large numbers of people's
he gives you both equal morals or ethics. That I can see.

What I want too know is .
Wich groups God is responsible for these , truly sickening , property destroying , mass murdering acts. Why dose your God do it ?
What is he trying to prove by , making the earth shake, making the wind blow at such speeds or sending down gallons of water on a relatively small area. ?
He's almost pinpointing a certain area with these weapons.

Who's God is it ?
I'm looking in the Christians direction. I've heard stories about your God committing mass murders with water.

Is a flood , earth quake , fire , flood ,and so on a ACT OF GOD ?

The simple answer is No.

Because god doesn't create anything.
Only man can create things since the fall.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 2:58:08 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 2:28:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/2/2016 10:00:35 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/1/2016 9:16:07 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
God does more for insurance companies , then any religious group. There ain't that much difference between the two. You both mislead large numbers of people's
he gives you both equal morals or ethics. That I can see.

What I want too know is .
Wich groups God is responsible for these , truly sickening , property destroying , mass murdering acts. Why dose your God do it ?
What is he trying to prove by , making the earth shake, making the wind blow at such speeds or sending down gallons of water on a relatively small area. ?
He's almost pinpointing a certain area with these weapons.

Who's God is it ?
I'm looking in the Christians direction. I've heard stories about your God committing mass murders with water.

Is a flood , earth quake , fire , flood ,and so on a ACT OF GOD ?

The simple answer is No.

Why would God interfere so in the lives of individuals? he has no reason to do so yet. However he will do so before long, and the "interference" will be devastating and global, and no-one will be in the slightest doubt as to who is behind it.

It is known as Armageddon.

So-called acts of God are usually simple natural disasters, and the people who suffer because of them are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Also God does not cause the death of any. He does not "take" anyone, at any age. He simply allows things to take their course, because all illnesses and all deaths are basically the result of the imperfections we all inherit from Adam, so if anyone is to lame it is him, for not standing up to his wife who had fallen for Satan's deception.

Many of the deaths due to natural distastes happen because people insist on living in vulnerable areas, and that is especially true n laces where a natural disaster has happened before.

There is an old saying that anyone can get caught out once, but only a fool gets caught out twice.

I wonder what would you say to someone who failed in 4 marriages?

Lol, well the first thing I would do is ask what happened.

Second thing I would say is that their judgement appears to have been as suspect as mine was.

The third thing I would say is don't give up.

I chose them, no-one made me, I got it wrong.

I hope I have learned to choose more carefully this time.

The sensible answer to a natural disaster is to move away from that area. The way this world is organised makes that extremely difficult, but that doesn't stop it remaining the wise choice.
simplelife
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 3:39:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 10:00:35 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/1/2016 9:16:07 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
God does more for insurance companies , then any religious group. There ain't that much difference between the two. You both mislead large numbers of people's
he gives you both equal morals or ethics. That I can see.

What I want too know is .
Wich groups God is responsible for these , truly sickening , property destroying , mass murdering acts. Why dose your God do it ?
What is he trying to prove by , making the earth shake, making the wind blow at such speeds or sending down gallons of water on a relatively small area. ?
He's almost pinpointing a certain area with these weapons.

Who's God is it ?
I'm looking in the Christians direction. I've heard stories about your God committing mass murders with water.

Is a flood , earth quake , fire , flood ,and so on a ACT OF GOD ?

The simple answer is No.

Why would God interfere so in the lives of individuals? he has no reason to do so yet. However he will do so before long, and the "interference" will be devastating and global, and no-one will be in the slightest doubt as to who is behind it.

It is known as Armageddon.

So-called acts of God are usually simple natural disasters, and the people who suffer because of them are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Also God does not cause the death of any. He does not "take" anyone, at any age. He simply allows things to take their course, because all illnesses and all deaths are basically the result of the imperfections we all inherit from Adam, so if anyone is to lame it is him, for not standing up to his wife who had fallen for Satan's deception.

Many of the deaths due to natural distastes happen because people insist on living in vulnerable areas, and that is especially true n laces where a natural disaster has happened before.

There is an old saying that anyone can get caught out once, but only a fool gets caught out twice.

The sensible answer to a natural disaster is to move away from that area. The way this world is organised makes that extremely difficult, but that doesn't stop it remaining the wise choice. : :

Stupid people don't understand what was written by prophets long ago;

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

Deuteronomy 30:
1: "And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,
2: and return to the LORD your God, you and your children, and obey his voice in all that I command you this day, with all your heart and with all your soul;

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.

MCB- You're nothing but a false prophet who can't understand anything our Creator has spoken through his prophets.