Time Matter Energy

Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 6:44:41 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Is Time God ?

Even if Space is devoid of all matter , Can Time still tick ?
When we say , Matter and Energy can neither be created nor destroyed , what does it imply ? Does matter Just exists for existence just like God exists for existence ? Is Energy the reason behind life just like God is a reason behind a creation ?

Are Time Matte & Energy the Holy Trinity ?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 8:44:45 PM
At 6/2/2016 6:44:41 PM, Pandit wrote:
Is Time God ?

I suspect God is timeless.

When we say , Matter and Energy can neither be created nor destroyed , what does it imply ? Does matter Just exists for existence just like God exists for existence ? Is Energy the reason behind life just like God is a reason behind a creation ?

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 8:56:10 PM
Is Time God ?

I've never heard that. And I don't think time actually ticks. A watch or a clock may or may not make a ticking sound, but that is not the actual sound of time. I don't even think time moves at all. Time stands still and when you stand still you don't make any noise. Wow I just blew my mind I made an amazing discovery Nobel Prize here I come.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 9:07:02 PM
Is Time God ?

Only the physical world is affected by time.

Jehovah existed before time did, and whilst I have believed for some time that time only started when he created his son, further thought on aspects of the spirit realm, as described in scripture makes me think that time is, as I now say, restricted to the physical world.

Jehovah is energy, and he created his son and the Angels from that energy with no modification to their ""substance".

When it comes to the physical realm, every particle in it had to be created from energy, but the physical realm, unlike the spirit realm, is subject to change and therefore to time, since time is nothing more than a measurement of rate of change.

That is what scripture appears to be telling us.

I also get the distinct impression that to form matter energy has to be greatly compressed. That is however my "guess" based on what can happen when the atom is split.
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 10:01:11 PM
At 6/2/2016 9:07:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Is Time God ?

Jehovah existed before time did, and whilst I have believed for some time that time only started when he created his son, further thought on aspects of the spirit realm, as described in scripture makes me think that time is, as I now say, restricted to the physical world.

Jehovah is energy, and he created his son and the Angels from that energy with no modification to their ""substance".

When it comes to the physical realm, every particle in it had to be created from energy, but the physical realm, unlike the spirit realm, is subject to change and therefore to time, since time is nothing more than a measurement of rate of change.

I also get the distinct impression that to form matter energy has to be greatly compressed. That is however my "guess" based on what can happen when the atom is split. : :

I see you're avoiding these scriptures that prove you're a false prophet; http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 10:03:24 PM
At 6/2/2016 8:56:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Is Time God ?

I've never heard that. And I don't think time actually ticks. A watch or a clock may or may not make a ticking sound, but that is not the actual sound of time. I don't even think time moves at all. Time stands still and when you stand still you don't make any noise. Wow I just blew my mind I made an amazing discovery Nobel Prize here I come.

A digital clock doesn't tick either. You don't have to stand still to stop a digital clock, just remove the battery.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 11:15:58 PM
At 6/2/2016 10:03:24 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Is Time God ?

A digital clock doesn't tick either. You don't have to stand still to stop a digital clock, just remove the battery.

Interesting idea I'll have to workshop it because I don't have the time to stand still to figure out why some say they have all the time in the world when standing still.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 11:44:42 PM
Is Time God ?

Not by any definition of the word "God".

If you mean can time still pass, the answer is yes. The very early universe was devoid of any matter (only energy was present) and time still passed.

When we say , Matter and Energy can neither be created nor destroyed , what does it imply ?

It's actually matter-energy which cannot be created or destroyed and it's a law of our universe.

Does matter Just exists for existence just like God exists for existence ?

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Is Energy the reason behind life just like God is a reason behind a creation ?

Life requires energy. That doesn't make it a reason for life. There is plenty of energy in the Sun but we aren't aware of any life developing inside the Sun.

Matter and energy are equivalent according to E=mc^2. Time and space are a continuum, as in space-time. Why do you seek to put religious connotations on the physical universe? What do you think that achieves?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:07:02 AM
At 6/2/2016 11:44:42 PM, dee-em wrote:
Is Time God ?

If you mean can time still pass, the answer is yes. The very early universe was devoid of any matter (only energy was present) and time still passed.

So you mean to say there is kind of a standard time that is not at all influenced by matter?

When we say , Matter and Energy can neither be created nor destroyed , what does it imply ?

It's actually matter-energy which cannot be created or destroyed and it's a law of our universe.

Does matter Just exists for existence just like God exists for existence ?

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Is Energy the reason behind life just like God is a reason behind a creation ?

Life requires energy. That doesn't make it a reason for life. There is plenty of energy in the Sun but we aren't aware of any life developing inside the Sun.

Matter and energy are equivalent according to E=mc^2. Time and space are a continuum, as in space-time. Why do you seek to put religious connotations on the physical universe? What do you think that achieves?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 8:46:52 AM
At 6/2/2016 10:01:11 PM, simplelife wrote:
Is Time God ?

I also get the distinct impression that to form matter energy has to be greatly compressed. That is however my "guess" based on what can happen when the atom is split. : :

I see you're avoiding these scriptures that prove you're a false prophet; http://www.debate.org...

No, I am just avoiding you who truly is a false prophet.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 12:32:51 PM
At 6/3/2016 4:07:02 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Is Time God ?

So you mean to say there is kind of a standard time that is not at all influenced by matter?

No, I didn't say that. Matter (gravity) can slow time. My point was that time still passes in the absence of matter, ie. between galaxies. Time shouldn't be thought about in isolation. It is space-time and just as matter warps space it also warps time.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 1:10:01 PM
At 6/3/2016 12:32:51 PM, dee-em wrote:
Is Time God ?

No, I didn't say that. Matter (gravity) can slow time. My point was that time still passes in the absence of matter, ie. between galaxies. Time shouldn't be thought about in isolation. It is space-time and just as matter warps space it also warps time.

In isolation, does time exist? If yes - there is an ideal rate of time.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 2:00:55 PM
Is Time God ?

No. Time is a function of space and motion.

That's not possible, and no.

Matter and energy are interchangeable. Matter is an expression of energy, like ice is an expression of water. So are space-time, and gravity, and so on. It's all energy, being expressed.

Does matter Just exist for existence just like God exists for existence ? Is Energy the reason behind life just like God is a reason behind a creation ?

Existence is the result of a massive expression of energy. Within that expression of energy there are limitations that cause order and complexity to occur. And from that order and complexity life eventually manifests, and then from life, consciousness eventually manifests. One realm of being transcends into the next, and then into the next. We are only aware of these three. But there may be more. From our perspective, it all begins as energy, expressed, and the limitations inherent to that expression of energy. We call it the "Big Bang".

No. The "holy trinity" refers to the three fundamental ways in which Christians conceive of and experience "God". "God the father" is the externalized concept of God as being 'other' than us. While "God the son" (Jesus) is the concept of God in human form: God made man. And the "Holy Spirit" is the concept of God within each of us. Within ourselves. Three different expressions of the same God.

It has nothing to do with time, matter or energy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 2:05:03 PM
At 6/2/2016 11:15:58 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Is Time God ?

Interesting idea I'll have to workshop it because I don't have the time to stand still to figure out why some say they have all the time in the world when standing still.

They must be the ones heavily invested in clocks.
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:11:38 PM
At 6/3/2016 8:46:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Is Time God ?

No, I am just avoiding you who truly is a false prophet. : :

You can't face your lies MCB. You always have a way to deny them. Our Creator created everything his people experience. not just some of it.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 7:02:19 PM
At 6/3/2016 3:11:38 PM, simplelife wrote:
Is Time God ?

You can't face your lies MCB. You always have a way to deny them. Our Creator created everything his people experience. not just some of it.

He created everything buy he didn't cause it. He is not that cruel. He is a loving God who wants only the best for his creation, and will get it.

He created the Angel that made himself into a Satan, but he didn't make him do so. Everything we undergo now comes from that, including your teachings.

It is you who has no understanding but you are unlikely to want to believe that unless something dramatic wakes you up.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 7:42:17 PM
At 6/3/2016 2:05:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/2/2016 11:15:58 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Is Time God ?

They must be the ones heavily invested in clocks.

Yeah, maybe. But switching gears a minute I need to ask you something about what you once said to me. You said I should be happy with the life given to me and I'm wondering how much you know about it.

The timing of your comment came at a time of great importance to that moment of previous remembrance that made then a decision, a decision to this day and everyday beyond no doubt taxing me for a refusal to run with them.

You see the day you said I should be happy with my life was at a time when I had lost everything. I lost my job and I lost my friends because I apparently know to much about things nobody would ever believe anyways.

So I'm wondering if you know a little something about what happened to me back then, because if you do I'm wondering curiously when who knew how crazy things got after that. To lose my job only to be steered to a direction I never wanted but perhaps it's something for me when knowing things its maybe the choice for me to take over an area of tricky business, and would you know what that is?
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 7:57:35 PM
Is Time God ?

Time is chain of things that has happened. For example 10 years is ten times around the sun, or ten times sun around the earth.
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:30:30 PM
At 6/3/2016 7:02:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Is Time God ?

He created everything buy he didn't cause it. He is not that cruel. He is a loving God who wants only the best for his creation, and will get it. : :

Here's how cruel our Creator can be to his people. You obviously do not know our Creator or what he does to prepare us saints to testify to His Word.

Deuteronomy 28
61: Every sickness also, and every affliction which is not recorded in the book of this law, the LORD will bring upon you, until you are destroyed.
62: Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God.
63: And as the LORD took delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so the LORD will take delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you; and you shall be plucked off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.

Deuteronomy 30:
1: "And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.

He created the Angel that made himself into a Satan, but he didn't make him do so. Everything we undergo now comes from that, including your teachings.

You don't even know what Satan is. It's not a created being. It's information.

It is you who has no understanding but you are unlikely to want to believe that unless something dramatic wakes you up. : :

You say this to everyone who you don't agree with, especially those who catch you lying.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:52:01 PM
At 6/3/2016 9:30:30 PM, simplelife wrote:
Is Time God ?

He created everything buy he didn't cause it. He is not that cruel. He is a loving God who wants only the best for his creation, and will get it. : :

Here's how cruel our Creator can be to his people. You obviously do not know our Creator or what he does to prepare us saints to testify to His Word.

Deuteronomy 28
61: Every sickness also, and every affliction which is not recorded in the book of this law, the LORD will bring upon you, until you are destroyed.
62: Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God.
63: And as the LORD took delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so the LORD will take delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you; and you shall be plucked off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.

Deuteronomy 30:
1: "And when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you,

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.

It is you who has no understanding but you are unlikely to want to believe that unless something dramatic wakes you up. : :

You say this to everyone who you don't agree with, especially those who catch you lying.

No, I say it to every person who falls short of the knowledge and understanding of God.

Especially those who make him out to be as cruel a God as you do.

None has caught me lying yet because I do not lie,

What would be the point in lying? I would gain nothing by it and lose everything for it.
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:56:51 PM
At 6/3/2016 9:52:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Is Time God ?

Deuteronomy 28

Deuteronomy 30:

Deuteronomy 32

Jeremiah 32:

No, I say it to every person who falls short of the knowledge and understanding of God.

What would be the point in lying? I would gain nothing by it and lose everything for it. : :

You totally ignore the prophecies I put together for you to prove you're a liar. You lie all the time MCB.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:39:28 AM
At 6/3/2016 1:10:01 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 6/3/2016 12:32:51 PM, dee-em wrote:
Is Time God ?

In isolation, does time exist? If yes - there is an ideal rate of time.

Isolation from matter? Yes, I guess so. I would call it a base rate rather than an ideal rate and such a region of space-time still retains the ability to be warped by matter. What point are you making?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:25:10 AM
At 6/3/2016 9:56:51 PM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:52:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Is Time God ?

Deuteronomy 28

Deuteronomy 30:

Deuteronomy 32

Jeremiah 32:

What would be the point in lying? I would gain nothing by it and lose everything for it. : :

You totally ignore the prophecies I put together for you to prove you're a liar. You lie all the time MCB.

I ignore nothing in scripture.

The first resort of any loser is to accuse the other of lying, that is why such as Bulproof and Composer do it all the time. Like you they have no other weapon.

I have Jehovah, his son, and the truth on mys shoulder.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:26:09 AM
At 6/3/2016 7:57:35 PM, 12_13 wrote:
Is Time God ?

Time is chain of things that has happened. For example 10 years is ten times around the sun, or ten times sun around the earth.

Precisely. It is a measurement of change, whether that be of position or state.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:43:06 AM
At 6/4/2016 9:26:09 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Is Time God ?

Which means that your god didn't create anything if he is unchanging as you claim.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 10:06:14 AM
At 6/4/2016 9:43:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
Is Time God ?

Which means that your god didn't create anything if he is unchanging as you claim.

No it does not.

He s unchanging in his thinking,

He is still in the same Spirit form he ever was.

You just can't help lying, and twisting things to your specification can you, lol, typical loser.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 11:22:29 AM
At 6/4/2016 10:06:14 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Is Time God ?

No it does not.

You just can't help lying, and twisting things to your specification can you, lol, typical loser.
So you've changed the god you worship, he used to be unchanging now he's just a god with an unchanging mind, so the god you worship now can't think.
You're doing a great job of teaching your stupidity. hahahahaha
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:11:22 PM
At 6/4/2016 11:22:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
Is Time God ?

No it does not.

So you've changed the god you worship, he used to be unchanging now he's just a god with an unchanging mind, so the god you worship now can't think.

No I have not changed him at all, I have just never clarified what scripture means to you before.

Why bother, you have no interest in truth anyway, only in trying to seem a lot cleverer than you are.

Of course he can think. He thinks so well that he has no need to change his mind, especially sicne he can get what he wants in the end, even if he has to react to things like Satan's betrayal.

The fact that he was able to come up with a 7,000 year plan in the spur of the moment shows he can think, and that he has not need to change his thinking, only his actions to suit.

He will have what he wanted in the first place, no-one can stop him, and when the "7,000 year plan", which scripture describes, is done, and all the evidence is in, then the eternal precedent will have been set and justice can be summary on any foolish enough to challenge hi in future.

Satan has already lost his "battle" for the hearts and minds of all imperfect men.

The last 1,000 years, which we are in, will be setting up and establishing the conditions to test his challenge out against trained and practised perfect humans.

The fact that you are so completely blind to what is happening in the world around you, and why, is your loss, just as it was for those in the 1st century who thought they were more clever than they proved to be, just as will be your fate unless you wake up.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:40:45 PM
At 6/4/2016 12:11:22 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Is Time God ?

No it does not.

No I have not changed him at all, I have just never clarified what scripture means to you before.
Lie
Why bother, you have no interest in truth anyway, only in trying to seem a lot cleverer than you are.
Lie
Of course he can think. He thinks so well that he has no need to change his mind, especially sicne he can get what he wants in the end, even if he has to react to things like Satan's betrayal.
Yeah he just needs to change his mind. You contradict yourself incessantly.
The fact that he was able to come up with a 7,000 year plan in the spur of the moment shows he can think, and that he has not need to change his thinking, only his actions to suit.
He cam up with a new idea even though he doesn't change his mind. You contradict yourself incessantly.
He will have what he wanted in the first place, no-one can stop him, and when the "7,000 year plan", which scripture describes, is done, and all the evidence is in, then the eternal precedent will have been set and justice can be summary on any foolish enough to challenge hi in future.
So he's desperate that his changes of mind are defended in some imaginary court that you've devised for him. You contradict yourself incessantly.
Satan has already lost his "battle" for the hearts and minds of all imperfect men.
There is no satan to win anything.
The last 1,000 years, which we are in, will be setting up and establishing the conditions to test his challenge out against trained and practised perfect humans.
So when did he decide to establish this thousand year period, before creation or afterwards. You contradict yourself incessantly.
The fact that you are so completely blind to what is happening in the world around you, and why, is your loss, just as it was for those in the 1st century who thought they were more clever than they proved to be, just as will be your fate unless you wake up.
What is happening in the world is what has happened for 200,000yrs, what is your god changing his mind about now. You contradict yourself incessantly.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 1:20:50 PM
At 6/4/2016 12:40:45 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/4/2016 12:11:22 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Is Time God ?

No it does not.

Lie
Lie
Yeah he just needs to change his mind. You contradict yourself incessantly.
He cam up with a new idea even though he doesn't change his mind. You contradict yourself incessantly.
So he's desperate that his changes of mind are defended in some imaginary court that you've devised for him. You contradict yourself incessantly.
There is no satan to win anything.
So when did he decide to establish this thousand year period, before creation or afterwards. You contradict yourself incessantly.
What is happening in the world is what has happened for 200,000yrs, what is your god changing his mind about now. You contradict yourself incessantly.

Lol, if you really believe that then you either are 100% ignorant about history, or even dumber than I thought.

The last 150 years or so have been a complete and utter step change in history, exactly as foretold n scripture.

Wars have got more common and indiscriminate than ever before, especially since 1914.

Civilians have been more involved in warfare than ever before.

Epidemics have been more common than ever before.

Atheism has become more widespread that ever before.

False Christian faiths have suddenly exploded from about a dozen to about 30,000.

In fact I cannot think of a single aspect of life which didn't suddenly explode about 150 years ago.

And not only have they exploded in line with Matthew 24, and other prophecies, but we have become more and more able to see them happening all round the world without having to wait weeks or months for news to reach us.

Are you really as blind, deaf and dumb as you are acting?

Or just scared witless to accept the truth?

No, prophecy is being fulfilled all around us, and only the determinedly blind and deaf, or the terminally stupid, can even pretend to ignore it as you do.

Which are you? because you are definitely one or the other.