Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Good Country Index

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:21:50 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 9:15:02 AM, desmac wrote:
Looks like the most secular countries are the best. http://goodcountry.org...

In Jehovah's eyes there is no such thing as a good country since they are all under the influence of Satan and a part of his world.

People can learn to be good, but countries only divide people from each other which is bad.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:27:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 9:21:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:15:02 AM, desmac wrote:
Looks like the most secular countries are the best. http://goodcountry.org...

In Jehovah's eyes there is no such thing as a good country since they are all under the influence of Satan and a part of his world.

People can learn to be good, but countries only divide people from each other which is bad.

And as you say mad, satan had no influence until 1914 because christ took up his throne in 1874.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:43:04 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 9:27:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:21:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:15:02 AM, desmac wrote:
Looks like the most secular countries are the best. http://goodcountry.org...

In Jehovah's eyes there is no such thing as a good country since they are all under the influence of Satan and a part of his world.

People can learn to be good, but countries only divide people from each other which is bad.

And as you say mad, satan had no influence until 1914 because christ took up his throne in 1874.

I have never said that as you well know.

What I said was that he had less time to influence things down here because he was too busy taunting Jehovah and the Angels in heaven.

Since his casting down not only has he nothing else to do but cause trouble down here, he has "great anger, knowing he has a short period of time" since he now knows beyond doubt that he has lost.

After all, if he can't win his challenge with we imperfect humans, how will he stand a chance in the final test against thousands of well trained and practised faithful ones?

He knows losing is inevitable, and like you he is intent on taking as many down with him as he can.

After all, whatever you may think that is exactly what you and your kind are doing on here. Taking others down with you.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 1:50:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 9:43:04 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:27:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:21:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:15:02 AM, desmac wrote:
Looks like the most secular countries are the best. http://goodcountry.org...

In Jehovah's eyes there is no such thing as a good country since they are all under the influence of Satan and a part of his world.

People can learn to be good, but countries only divide people from each other which is bad.

And as you say mad, satan had no influence until 1914 because christ took up his throne in 1874.

I have never said that as you well know.
You claim that the war in heaven happened around the turn of the 19th-20th century when satan and his angels rebelled, if they hadn't rebelled before that (as you claim) then from whence came the demons?
What I said was that he had less time to influence things down here because he was too busy taunting Jehovah and the Angels in heaven.
He hadn't rebelled yet why would he taunt your god and how do you know he did?
Since his casting down not only has he nothing else to do but cause trouble down here, he has "great anger, knowing he has a short period of time" since he now knows beyond doubt that he has lost.
His casting down was brazillions of years ago according to the bible, so you are talking hoovian crap.
After all, if he can't win his challenge with we imperfect humans, how will he stand a chance in the final test against thousands of well trained and practised faithful ones?
Oh, are we talking the madman's mythical court case? Woo Hoo.
He knows losing is inevitable, and like you he is intent on taking as many down with him as he can.
He's allegedly known that for a brazillion years, ever since he got the arse from heaven, nothing has changed.
After all, whatever you may think that is exactly what you and your kind are doing on here. Taking others down with you.
Don't worry your tiny little brain about it mad, when you die you won't know anything......................................forever.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 1:56:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 9:15:02 AM, desmac wrote:
Looks like the most secular countries are the best. http://goodcountry.org...

I live in the US now. I'm hoping to become a citizen of Canada and move there within the next 10 years.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 6:54:56 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 1:56:24 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:15:02 AM, desmac wrote:
Looks like the most secular countries are the best. http://goodcountry.org...

I live in the US now. I'm hoping to become a citizen of Canada and move there within the next 10 years.

I'm hoping to move to the Philippines within the next 5 years, but I don't want to become a citizen because I am already a subject of God's Kingdom under Christ, therefore I need no other government.
Chaosism
Posts: 2,672
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 7:00:29 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 9:21:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/3/2016 9:15:02 AM, desmac wrote:
Looks like the most secular countries are the best. http://goodcountry.org...

In Jehovah's eyes there is no such thing as a good country since they are all under the influence of Satan and a part of his world.

People can learn to be good, but countries only divide people from each other which is bad.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this division the result of the will of God?

The Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:1-9)
Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. As people moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.

They said to each other, "Come, let's make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth."

But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. The Lord said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."

So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel - because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.