Well that was interesting

PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 2:15:09 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 10:16:55 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
I dunno what to make of it, so I thought i'd throw it out there and see what comments it generates.

https://www.youtube.com...

Bias abounds. The pamphlet being discussed apparently referred to the Muslim organization to which the student belonged as being somehow affiliated with neo-nazi and white supremacist groups. Which is absurd, as the neo-nazi/white supremacists detest both Jews AND Muslims, alike.

But some Jews, in their intense bias against Muslims, presume that any and all Muslims that object to the Israeli occupation of Palestine are "genicidal terrorists". And are thereby not to be differentiated from nazis or white supremacists.

It's idiotic, but such is nature of bigotry.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 2:53:07 PM
At 6/3/2016 2:15:09 PM, PureX wrote:
I dunno what to make of it, so I thought i'd throw it out there and see what comments it generates.

Bias abounds. The pamphlet being discussed apparently referred to the Muslim organization to which the student belonged as being somehow affiliated with neo-nazi and white supremacist groups. Which is absurd, as the neo-nazi/white supremacists detest both Jews AND Muslims, alike.

But some Jews, in their intense bias against Muslims, presume that any and all Muslims that object to the Israeli occupation of Palestine are "genicidal terrorists". And are thereby not to be differentiated from nazis or white supremacists.

You are aware that she, and others, called "Justice In Palestine Week" "Hitler Youth Week", right? Now, whatever context was behind that is unknown right now, just as I am sure that whatever context was behind the pamphlets is unknown, but trying to make the professor to be a bigot when it is clearly the student that is bigoted is just laughable.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:07:41 PM
As an fyi, I am not saying he isn't bigoted, he probably is (with the little background knowledge I do have right now), but that doesn't excuse the blatant support of genocide by the student.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:10:11 PM
At 6/3/2016 2:53:07 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 2:15:09 PM, PureX wrote:

You are aware that she, and others, called "Justice In Palestine Week" "Hitler Youth Week", right? Now, whatever context was behind that is unknown right now, just as I am sure that whatever context was behind the pamphlets is unknown, but trying to make the professor to be a bigot when it is clearly the student that is bigoted is just laughable.

I strongly suspect that it's both the professor and the student who are bigoted, as they both have an unrealistically and dishonestly superior and self-righteous assessment of their own people and their own cause.

My point is that it's absurd to relate either cause to nazism or white supremacist groups simply because both those groups despise Jews and Muslims, alike. And because neither the Jews nor the Muslims are intent on exterminating the other. It has never been proposed or even suggested by either culture.