Jump to topic:

Life in a simulation.

simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:23:29 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Elon Musk believes we're characters in someone else's simulation game. http://mashable.com...

I don't have to believe we're in one. I testified to the formed words in my mind that came as information via technology called the voice of God. This information is processed within the mind to form a visible body and other visible objects around the body to make it appear that you're a real person living in a real world. It makes no difference to me if you don't believe this to be true but after you observe your body dying in the world you thought was real, you will awaken again in a new world with a perfect partner of the opposite sex.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

All the characters who drowned and burned up during the first part of the program still exist as information within the program. Here's a prophecy to show you this fact;

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

How is it possible for your body to die in water or burned up in fire and not be consumed?

It's only possible if you're created as information before you can observe your body within your created mind. The body is only an illusion that is formed from the processing of information. As you can see in this prophecy, you need to know how you were created as information within a simulation to understand it. This is why Christians can't understand most prophecies.

The "breath of life" is information that is processed in the created mind of a man to give him the illusion that he's living in a body walking on a real earth. The earth is only an illusion also. This is why the "earth is without form and void" in this following sentence taken out of Genesis one.

Genesis 1
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

It also shows what the flesh of man was made of earth's substance which is only an illusion. The "breath of life" that was breathed into man made him a living being. It takes information to make this human believe he is a real person living on a real earth.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

We are definitely living in a simulation program called Eternal Life because it will keep us experiencing life forever and ever.

Ezekiel 37
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 1:13:44 AM
At 6/4/2016 12:23:29 AM, simplelife wrote:
Elon Musk believes we're characters in someone else's simulation game. http://mashable.com...

I don't have to believe we're in one. I testified to the formed words in my mind that came as information via technology called the voice of God. This information is processed within the mind to form a visible body and other visible objects around the body to make it appear that you're a real person living in a real world. It makes no difference to me if you don't believe this to be true but after you observe your body dying in the world you thought was real, you will awaken again in a new world with a perfect partner of the opposite sex. I

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

All the characters who drowned and burned up during the first part of the program still exist as information within the program. Here's a prophecy to show you this fact;

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

How is it possible for your body to die in water or burned up in fire and not be consumed?

It's only possible if you're created as information before you can observe your body within your created mind. The body is only an illusion that is formed from the processing of information. As you can see in this prophecy, you need to know how you were created as information within a simulation to understand it. This is why Christians can't understand most prophecies.

The "breath of life" is information that is processed in the created mind of a man to give him the illusion that he's living in a body walking on a real earth. The earth is only an illusion also. This is why the "earth is without form and void" in this following sentence taken out of Genesis one.

Genesis 1
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

It also shows what the flesh of man was made of earth's substance which is only an illusion. The "breath of life" that was breathed into man made him a living being. It takes information to make this human believe he is a real person living on a real earth.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

We are definitely living in a simulation program called Eternal Life because it will keep us experiencing life forever and ever.

Ezekiel 37
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

Why do all schizophrenics have different delusions? I know the answer.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 5:37:24 AM
At 6/4/2016 1:13:44 AM, janesix wrote:

I don't have to believe we're in one. I testified to the formed words in my mind that came as information via technology called the voice of God. This information is processed within the mind to form a visible body and other visible objects around the body to make it appear that you're a real person living in a real world. It makes no difference to me if you don't believe this to be true but after you observe your body dying in the world you thought was real, you will awaken again in a new world with a perfect partner of the opposite sex. I

Genesis 1

Isaiah 43

Genesis 1

Genesis 2

Ezekiel 37

Oh? Do atheists not actually give up the information? Seems to be the trend...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:06:06 PM
At 6/4/2016 1:13:44 AM, janesix wrote:

Genesis 1

Isaiah 43

Genesis 1

Genesis 2

Ezekiel 37

Because they're different people? If they had the same delusions, then that would be odd.
Meh!