Jump to topic:

OK to insult+NO to doubting=free speech

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 9:01:12 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
In wikipedia I have read "Holocaust denial is a crime in 16 countries" and one of them were france.

just 2 years ago France held a march supporting Free speec when Charlie Jebdo editors were killed by muslims. So,

if someone wants to insult muslims that is a freespech but when someone doubts or denies something that was done to jews, then that is a crime?
The historical person muslims consider to be Holy can be insulted as a person wishes but the event that was done to Jews can not be doubted, if doubted then that is a crime. what kind of free speech is that? There is no freedom to think, to doubt but there is a freedom for the speech?

Why it is like that? Considering these events, if ISIS captures the legislation body members who did this law of France and kills them, tortures them I will be more than glad. No, I am not pro ISIS or promuslims. I am against discrimination. I am against ISIS as well but before they got destroyed I wish them to torture, kill the legislation members of france who saw "insulting muslims free speech" while they see denying holocaust a crime.

btw, after a short time after Charlie Hebdo events, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, a famous footballer who plays in France league, said "Francr is a sh.t country". Then there were some who were lobbying to penalise him, IIRC UEFA fined him for what he said.
now it is more interesting, to insult muslims is a free speech, when you talk freely about France then you will/may be fined. After that speculaions Zalatan Ibrahimovic stepped back and said something like "France is a good country. I meant the league is too low quality". so, where was free speech supporters when they needed to defend, support Free speech of Zlatan.

do not be proterrorists, do not be proZlatan, be against discrimination.

p.s: no, I do not love muslims. I even started a thread in which I explained "to kill abrahamics is OK".
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 9:05:35 AM
Let us support free speech, let us support Zlatan.
Let us tweet "France is a sh.t country. #supportfreespeech #supportZlatan"
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 9:13:32 AM
At 6/6/2016 9:05:35 AM, Artur wrote:
Let us support free speech, let us support Zlatan.
Let us tweet "France is a sh.t country. #supportfreespeech #supportZlatan"
I know it is too late but late is better than never.

which one do you support: free speech or discrimination?