Jump to topic:

ask MCB anything, and he will tell you

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 11:12:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Hi, I'm Serato, and since MCB is too busy being a rockstar while globetrotting around the infinitude of his own thoughts, a toast to him and to the many mansions inside his head: to caviar contradictions, to bubbling lies of champagne in vain, to a dynamo he has become insane to truth, to raise the roof with lies, to raise a glass...you're inside his house now. Cheers!
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 12:29:01 AM
What do you remember about the Alamo?
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 1:15:29 AM
At 6/9/2016 12:29:01 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
What do you remember about the Alamo?

I remember the Alamo well. If only the Alamo had a Watchtower, they would have been more prepared to fight the Satan and his devils from surrounding all sides.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 1:25:59 AM
What would you do for a Klondike bar?
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 3:45:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/9/2016 1:25:59 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
What would you do for a Klondike bar?

You don't have to give me anything. The advice is always free. Besides, I sorta know the family that invented that inferior alternative to an already perfected ice-cream sandwich.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 3:51:20 AM
Ok, it's all been building up to this grand question.

Anything?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 4:33:24 AM
I have not a clue why so many treat MCB so ruff.
Since coming to this site I've seen nothing but hate shown towards him.
Tell us why it is. ?
Is it a JW thing ?
He answers all questions asked to him .
Don't you like his answers. ?
As a Atheist , he has taught me more about the JW religion then I've ever known, and he does it well.
What's the deal ?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 5:08:50 AM
At 6/9/2016 3:51:20 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Ok, it's all been building up to this grand question.

Anything?

If you're trying to bum an apple or something healthy, because I've got a weird feeling you're talking about a 1000 Grand candy bar since snacks are the only thing eating your interests. Just go look in my fridge take whatever it's a sad sight already.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 1:34:05 PM
At 6/9/2016 4:33:24 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Tell us why it is. ?
Is it a JW thing ?
As a Atheist , he has taught me more about the JW religion then I've ever known, and he does it well.
What's the deal ?

He is a magnet for dull, boring people like you.
Your profile:

About Deb-8-A-Bull: I'm a boring person . Never been board. Love to gamble. I love counting syllables. Semi illiterate. Dyslexic. Love words . Like Number system 1 to 9 . Ten messes with my head . And uncomfortable with the letter W . It's crazy isn't it (uu) . All 1 syllable then you get to W . And it look like uu.
Activities: Thinking , criminal.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 2:01:21 PM
At 6/9/2016 1:34:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Tell us why it is. ?
Is it a JW thing ?
What's the deal ?

Your profile:

About Deb-8-A-Bull: I'm a boring person . Never been board. Love to gamble. I love counting syllables. Semi illiterate. Dyslexic. Love words . Like Number system 1 to 9 . Ten messes with my head . And uncomfortable with the letter W . It's crazy isn't it (uu) . All 1 syllable then you get to W . And it look like uu.

I like him .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 2:10:02 PM
At 6/9/2016 2:01:21 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Tell us why it is. ?
Is it a JW thing ?
What's the deal ?

Your profile:

I like him .

You should. You have the same mental illness he was diagnosed with. You even admit to a criminal mind. He admitted he was a serial aldulterer and pervert. You two are very compatible and comparable.

MCB wrote:" I'll never be cured. It is not that kind of problem. It is caused by problems at, and immediately after birth which prevented my brains from developing in certain ways, and therefore have caused permanent brain "damage". Unfortunately, since my Mental Health issues are actually physical problems with a brain that never had the chance to develop properly."

MCB wrote:" I have, as I have mentioned before, certain Mental Health issues, which have, as it turns out, been lifelong and undiagnosed despite a visit to a Psychiatrist, at my adoptive Father's behest, when I was 15. It was almost a further 35 years before it was finally discovered that I had been working under this problem for all my life."
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 2:23:05 PM
At 6/9/2016 2:10:02 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Tell us why it is. ?
Is it a JW thing ?
What's the deal ?

Your profile:

I like him .

You should. You have the same mental illness he was diagnosed with. You even admit to a criminal mind. He admitted he was a serial aldulterer and pervert. You two are very compatible and comparable.

MCB wrote:" I'll never be cured. It is not that kind of problem. It is caused by problems at, and immediately after birth which prevented my brains from developing in certain ways, and therefore have caused permanent brain "damage". Unfortunately, since my Mental Health issues are actually physical problems with a brain that never had the chance to develop properly."

MCB wrote:" I have, as I have mentioned before, certain Mental Health issues, which have, as it turns out, been lifelong and undiagnosed despite a visit to a Psychiatrist, at my adoptive Father's behest, when I was 15. It was almost a further 35 years before it was finally discovered that I had been working under this problem for all my life."

Mum said I'm going to be OK but .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 2:41:39 PM
At 6/9/2016 2:23:05 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 6/9/2016 2:10:02 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Tell us why it is. ?
Is it a JW thing ?
What's the deal ?

Your profile:

I like him .

Mum said I'm going to be OK but .

She said that so you would leave her alone. She had her own mental issues.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 4:14:28 PM
Well we'll well...suddenly MCB is looking far more problem-free than the greatest Christian to ever walk on water but stagger like it's beer, give it up ladies and gentlemen: Harikrish come on down and tell me more.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 4:41:02 PM
Tell us why it is. ?
Is it a JW thing ?

No, he doesn't. Not at all. He generally replies to questions, as a rule anyway, but very frequently dances around them. I've told him that someone could ask him, "Do your farts stink?" - and he'd ramble through three paragraphs without ever saying "yes" or "no".
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 5:06:22 PM
At 6/9/2016 4:41:02 PM, annanicole wrote:
Tell us why it is. ?
Is it a JW thing ?

No, he doesn't. Not at all. He generally replies to questions, as a rule anyway, but very frequently dances around them. I've told him that someone could ask him, "Do your farts stink?" - and he'd ramble through three paragraphs without ever saying "yes" or "no".

I thought you like him.
No but seriously . I like him. His value for money. Obviously It's not going to win me any friends stating this. But it's how I feel.
Ok moving on.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 5:17:22 PM
At 6/9/2016 5:06:22 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 6/9/2016 4:41:02 PM, annanicole wrote:
Tell us why it is. ?
Is it a JW thing ?

I thought you like him.
No but seriously . I like him. His value for money. Obviously It's not going to win me any friends stating this. But it's how I feel.
Ok moving on.

I disagree with almost every word MCB writes. I dislike the way he derails topics to put across his (to my mind) twisted viewpoints.
However he has as much right as anyone else to his views, and personal attacks on him say far more about the attacker than about MCB.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 5:28:30 PM
So it seems, those too confounded to truth, will they be the proudest to know every detail about you. Too concerned to person or place, to the wisest wabbit will they make haste to talk about you. So tell me more, tell me more, and what you say is what a bore have you become. Poor little chatter wabbit is you the dummy, the dumbest of the dumb.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 7:52:29 PM
Tell us why it is. ?
Is it a JW thing ?
What's the deal ?

+1

So he is dogmatic? No more than most to recieve disproportionate amount of insidousness
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 9:33:22 PM
To be dogmatic some will say is never pragmatic. To tact or to truth, the dog that barks the most will never get time to bite down right. Unless the dog can bark without sin, to Scooby Doo will he sleuth the woof-woof most to know what's true.