Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Christianity is the only true faith.

MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 11:09:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Yep. Go Jesus or go home. Ride or die or die to ride endless I kill a mason with my bare hands.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 11:14:10 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Truth is I tell you a truth. The Fallen are all around you trippin' you hoping you fall to. Me I said thanks but no thanks I walk my way the highway to heaven.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 11:23:44 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Now look at me..no job no job know too much yeah no regrets playa playas the playa. Who laughing now suckazzz. Me laughing you.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 12:09:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 10:56:45 PM, 124275 wrote:
Just debate.

It's so true that the atheists come out in droves to attest it on a religion forum...while claiming "no religion".
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 25,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 3:54:50 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Christianity is the only true faith.
But who needs faith when we have reality?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 5:57:47 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 11:09:35 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Yep. Go Jesus or go home. Ride or die or die to ride endless I kill a mason with my bare hands.

Yep, out of the tens of thousands of religions, you definitely have the right one.
Meh!
tarantula
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 7:49:36 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 10:56:45 PM, 124275 wrote:
Just debate.

All religions, including Christianity, are created by humans. There no verifiable evidence to suggest otherwise.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,358
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 10:50:54 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/10/2016 5:57:47 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/9/2016 11:09:35 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Yep. Go Jesus or go home. Ride or die or die to ride endless I kill a mason with my bare hands.

Yep, out of the tens of thousands of religions, you definitely have the right one.

Well okay there playa too cool you to know what up to how we get down, a dare for dare is me daring you to list all ten's of thousands, and then I do one for you, yeah hoe hoe me go Santa and give you gift, give you key, one key opens door to all conspiracy.
rnjs
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 3:55:50 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/10/2016 7:49:36 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 6/9/2016 10:56:45 PM, 124275 wrote:
Just debate.

All religions, including Christianity, are created by humans. There no verifiable evidence to suggest otherwise.

And your point is?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 4:23:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 10:56:45 PM, 124275 wrote:
Just debate.

Do you mean Christianity is the only religion that requires belief without evidence or Christianity is the best of the religions that require belief without evidence? Either way...meh.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 6:53:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/9/2016 10:56:45 PM, 124275 wrote:
Just debate.

Its most likely you say that because your parents told you that Christianity was true. Are your parents Christian? Were you born in a Christian region of the world?

You didn't choose your religion. The geography of your birth chose it for you. If you were born in Pakistan, the title of your thread would be "Islam is the only true faith".