Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Scientology

BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 4:21:30 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Strap people up to lie detector tests, film them, and ask extremely personal and sometimes impossible to answer questions? You only become a clear when you can go through with all this without triggering the detector?

I think it's a brilliant method of talent scouting for people to work in espionage.

I think Dianetics is worth reading. I haven't read it in a long time, but there was some pretty good stuff in there. I've been in a few Churches of Scientology across America. They usually have heroic videos of L. Ron Hubbard you can watch.

Since I've never really been involved with The Church, I can't really give an informed opinion on that.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 4:30:05 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

Good old L Ron . What a brilliant man he was.
Scientology must be true, it's not like a person or person's can just invent a religion.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 4:47:12 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Hehe, Scientology. I don't think they like fat people. I'm not saying fat women don't have nice butts. Because I didn't say that, so don't go sweating me with the 5th degree. No I plead the 5th degree. Is it just me or is it getting hot up in here. Screw this I'm out. And I like big butts BTW. Whatever screw you
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 5:22:32 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 4:21:30 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Strap people up to lie detector tests, film them, and ask extremely personal and sometimes impossible to answer questions? You only become a clear when you can go through with all this without triggering the detector?

I think it's a brilliant method of talent scouting for people to work in espionage.

Scouting from a pool of hopeless mediocrity walking blind to social codependent weakness is hardly the talent desired by...Ohhh I get it now. Genius . Wait, did I just get clear? I think I'm clear now. Wow I think I'm clear.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 2:25:40 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

And, here we see once again, the lack of understanding MCB has of Christ, how little he knows of Christ and much more of his own hatred of others stands in his personal statements of condemnation.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yes, your hatred applies to everyone else you personally deem as unacceptable. Given enough power and resources, you would probably be another Hitler.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 2:36:51 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 2:25:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

And, here we see once again, the lack of understanding MCB has of Christ, how little he knows of Christ and much more of his own hatred of others stands in his personal statements of condemnation.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yes, your hatred applies to everyone else you personally deem as unacceptable. Given enough power and resources, you would probably be another Hitler.

I do not know hatred, at least not for people.

I hate only what Jehovah hates, what people do to each other and to his creation, but like him I love people, all people, enough to offer them the change to learn and to benefit.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 2:39:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 2:36:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 2:25:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

And, here we see once again, the lack of understanding MCB has of Christ, how little he knows of Christ and much more of his own hatred of others stands in his personal statements of condemnation.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yes, your hatred applies to everyone else you personally deem as unacceptable. Given enough power and resources, you would probably be another Hitler.

I do not know hatred, at least not for people.

And yet, your words above show otherwise. Lying about it now only shows your a cad.

I hate

Yes, you hate, I know, that's what I've been saying. Thanks for confirming it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 4:53:02 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 2:39:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/12/2016 2:36:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 2:25:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

And, here we see once again, the lack of understanding MCB has of Christ, how little he knows of Christ and much more of his own hatred of others stands in his personal statements of condemnation.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yes, your hatred applies to everyone else you personally deem as unacceptable. Given enough power and resources, you would probably be another Hitler.

I do not know hatred, at least not for people.

And yet, your words above show otherwise. Lying about it now only shows your a cad.

On the contrary my words show that I am trying to help any who will listen to learn how to save their eternal lives.


I hate

Yes, you hate, I know, that's what I've been saying. Thanks for confirming it.

Except that you have trimmed it to suit your own false purposes, lol.

Watch out for the Billy goats.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 5:06:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 4:53:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 2:39:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/12/2016 2:36:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 2:25:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

And, here we see once again, the lack of understanding MCB has of Christ, how little he knows of Christ and much more of his own hatred of others stands in his personal statements of condemnation.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yes, your hatred applies to everyone else you personally deem as unacceptable. Given enough power and resources, you would probably be another Hitler.

I do not know hatred, at least not for people.

And yet, your words above show otherwise. Lying about it now only shows your a cad.

On the contrary my words show that I am trying to help any who will listen to learn how to save their eternal lives.

No, you aren't helping anyone. You just preach doom and gloom and everyone here knows it.


I hate

Yes, you hate, I know, that's what I've been saying. Thanks for confirming it.

Except that you have trimmed it to suit your own false purposes, lol.

Your words are there for everyone to see. You hate others, that's the bottom line.

Watch out for the Billy goats.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 12:22:35 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

How long do these vile creations of Jehovah have before the expiration date to conformity expires? Because you're already on record saying the Jehovah's think it's best to pull a weed from the garden before maturity. Such an advent of mortal dispassion to determining what's worthy within the eyes of divine justice is hypocritical comedy at best. Did Jesus not say it's best to let the tares grow along side the wheat until harvest? If so, why would Jesus say such a contradiction? to your instinctive action of an assumption of mind so rich to frequent healthy informations, through all states of cultures to varying curiosities tidied to haste, to waste, to the playa getting played, I wish I could get some kicks when poking fun, but I don't. You'd think so, but I truly don't.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

For such a new religion as the JEHOVAH'S, how can they know more than the mystical Christians walking since before time began?
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 1:28:53 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 4:21:30 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Strap people up to lie detector tests, film them, and ask extremely personal and sometimes impossible to answer questions? You only become a clear when you can go through with all this without triggering the detector?

I think it's a brilliant method of talent scouting for people to work in espionage.

I think Dianetics is worth reading. I haven't read it in a long time, but there was some pretty good stuff in there. I've been in a few Churches of Scientology across America. They usually have heroic videos of L. Ron Hubbard you can watch.

Since I've never really been involved with The Church, I can't really give an informed opinion on that.

Note that it is only 1/3 of a lie detector.
But watch Going clear it summarises Scientology very well.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:06:11 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think
Scientology consists of proven psychological techniques that have beneficial outcomes. This isn't debatable, it's actually the important part of what they do. But then it's what happens after this that is considered possible "questionable" exploitation of the psychologically impressionable. It would be considered the same as a psychologist taking advantage of a person who "feels love" for the psychologist because they are at a point where they experience transference. Scientology use this impressionable state to introduce certain religious ideology. You can't actually prove they do it to manipulate people because the people do not stay in an impressionable state yet the people remain loyal to the church far after they move beyond impressionable to a healthy psychological state. So there's plusses and minuses, none of which can be or should be a concern for society, it should only be addressed by the individual(s).
Is it a tax scam? That would be a historians fallacy....in other words would you be asking that if they were simply a group of 80 people say who never had any money to speak of and never grew to such a big institution? Tax scam would imply LRon knew before hand that he would make a certain amount of money that made what he was doing motivated to be a tax scam. I guess technically you could say he started it under the idea to be a tax scam if it made money, but only he knows.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:59:08 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/13/2016 1:28:53 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 6/12/2016 4:21:30 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Strap people up to lie detector tests, film them, and ask extremely personal and sometimes impossible to answer questions? You only become a clear when you can go through with all this without triggering the detector?

I think it's a brilliant method of talent scouting for people to work in espionage.

I think Dianetics is worth reading. I haven't read it in a long time, but there was some pretty good stuff in there. I've been in a few Churches of Scientology across America. They usually have heroic videos of L. Ron Hubbard you can watch.

Since I've never really been involved with The Church, I can't really give an informed opinion on that.

Well then why don't you ask me. The church of Scientology tried desperately to recruit me and all that happened was them unknowingly kneeling to the mercy of my impervious deviance that left them in a state of confusion. I messed them up to the likes they'll never know. But let's just call this scam for what it is, like what your avatar is - it's just another form of trickle-down luciferian brainwashing. And nobody does it better than me.

Note that it is only 1/3 of a lie detector.
But watch Going clear it summarises Scientology very well.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 7:56:27 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 12:22:35 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

How long do these vile creations of Jehovah have before the expiration date to conformity expires? Because you're already on record saying the Jehovah's think it's best to pull a weed from the garden before maturity. Such an advent of mortal dispassion to determining what's worthy within the eyes of divine justice is hypocritical comedy at best. Did Jesus not say it's best to let the tares grow along side the wheat until harvest? If so, why would Jesus say such a contradiction? to your instinctive action of an assumption of mind so rich to frequent healthy informations, through all states of cultures to varying curiosities tidied to haste, to waste, to the playa getting played, I wish I could get some kicks when poking fun, but I don't. You'd think so, but I truly don't.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

For such a new religion as the JEHOVAH'S, how can they know more than the mystical Christians walking since before time began?

The religion followed by Jehovah's Witnesses is not a new one, it is simply the most recent incarnation based on the original, as taught by Jehovah's own son incarnate.

Our King, Christ, has worshipped his father and worked alongside him since the day of his creation all those many millennia ago, before anything else was created. The JWs, and I, worship the same God he always did, his "God and Father" (John 20:17), Jehovah.

Again you reveal your lamentable ignorance of the subject you choose to judge.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 8:05:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 5:06:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/12/2016 4:53:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

On the contrary my words show that I am trying to help any who will listen to learn how to save their eternal lives.

No, you aren't helping anyone. You just preach doom and gloom and everyone here knows it.

No-one on here can know what is not true.

The message I carry is a two edged sword, also known as the Good News of the Kingdom (Matthew 24:14).

One edge is the judgement of those who choose do disrespect our God and creator.

The other edge of that sword is eternal life in perfect health, perfect peace, and complete global unity, not just with each other but with the animal kingdom also.

Yes I warn people of the judgement that is to come, however I also offer them a way out, the only way out. If I did not love my fellow man, you included, I would not bother, I would just sit back and let you die when the time comes.

What more loving gift can I give anyone than the opportunity of eternal life in perfect health, perfect peace and perfect security, as well as global harmony?

No, my message is a message of love from a loving God.

Assuming you have children, do you not teach them to take care on the roads so their life can be longer and happier?

I am doing the same thing for all who wish to listen.

Of course if any choose to ignore the message then at least I have tried.



I hate

Yes, you hate, I know, that's what I've been saying. Thanks for confirming it.

Except that you have trimmed it to suit your own false purposes, lol.

Your words are there for everyone to see. You hate others, that's the bottom line.

No it is not, and as you say, that you are wrong is there for everyone to see.


Watch out for the Billy goats.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:31:07 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 7:56:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:22:35 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

How long do these vile creations of Jehovah have before the expiration date to conformity expires? Because you're already on record saying the Jehovah's think it's best to pull a weed from the garden before maturity. Such an advent of mortal dispassion to determining what's worthy within the eyes of divine justice is hypocritical comedy at best. Did Jesus not say it's best to let the tares grow along side the wheat until harvest? If so, why would Jesus say such a contradiction? to your instinctive action of an assumption of mind so rich to frequent healthy informations, through all states of cultures to varying curiosities tidied to haste, to waste, to the playa getting played, I wish I could get some kicks when poking fun, but I don't. You'd think so, but I truly don't.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

For such a new religion as the JEHOVAH'S, how can they know more than the mystical Christians walking since before time began?

The religion followed by Jehovah's Witnesses is not a new one, it is simply the most recent incarnation based on the original, as taught by Jehovah's own son incarnate.

Our King, Christ, has worshipped his father and worked alongside him since the day of his creation all those many millennia ago, before anything else was created. The JWs, and I, worship the same God he always did, his "God and Father" (John 20:17), Jehovah.

Again you reveal your lamentable ignorance of the subject you choose to judge.

Well I'm not trying to judge. I'm trying to get you to answer my questions. These questions are contained in my large paragraph written above. It's the paragraph you chose to ignore. You ignore it because every discussion that you and me have end always the same. You get backed into a corner to where your lies become trapped. The lies then think they can walk away by closing its eyes. The lies, rather then snarl and fight their way to justice, they cower and stay silent so they may live to lie another day.

I will ask you again the question :

Question is, you said the JW's can pull a weed from the garden, did you say this?
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 2:41:23 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 8:05:46 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes I warn people of the judgement that is to come, however I also offer them a way out, the only way out.

You offer me a way out? You offer me salvation? My God, may I kiss your royal ring?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:00:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 2:41:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/13/2016 8:05:46 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes I warn people of the judgement that is to come, however I also offer them a way out, the only way out.

You offer me a way out? You offer me salvation? My God, may I kiss your royal ring?

Nope because the opportunity comes from Jehovah not from me. I am only the messenger, nothing more. I need not even be considered.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:02:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 2:31:07 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/13/2016 7:56:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:22:35 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

How long do these vile creations of Jehovah have before the expiration date to conformity expires? Because you're already on record saying the Jehovah's think it's best to pull a weed from the garden before maturity. Such an advent of mortal dispassion to determining what's worthy within the eyes of divine justice is hypocritical comedy at best. Did Jesus not say it's best to let the tares grow along side the wheat until harvest? If so, why would Jesus say such a contradiction? to your instinctive action of an assumption of mind so rich to frequent healthy informations, through all states of cultures to varying curiosities tidied to haste, to waste, to the playa getting played, I wish I could get some kicks when poking fun, but I don't. You'd think so, but I truly don't.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

For such a new religion as the JEHOVAH'S, how can they know more than the mystical Christians walking since before time began?

The religion followed by Jehovah's Witnesses is not a new one, it is simply the most recent incarnation based on the original, as taught by Jehovah's own son incarnate.

Our King, Christ, has worshipped his father and worked alongside him since the day of his creation all those many millennia ago, before anything else was created. The JWs, and I, worship the same God he always did, his "God and Father" (John 20:17), Jehovah.

Again you reveal your lamentable ignorance of the subject you choose to judge.

Well I'm not trying to judge. I'm trying to get you to answer my questions. These questions are contained in my large paragraph written above. It's the paragraph you chose to ignore. You ignore it because every discussion that you and me have end always the same. You get backed into a corner to where your lies become trapped. The lies then think they can walk away by closing its eyes. The lies, rather then snarl and fight their way to justice, they cower and stay silent so they may live to lie another day.

I will ask you again the question :

Question is, you said the JW's can pull a weed from the garden, did you say this?

No, I did not. we only help identify the weeds, Christ judges which ones need to be puled up.

Sometimes what looks like a weed may turn into a valuable flower, but Christ will know if that is possible where we cannot.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,011
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:27:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:00:27 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:41:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/13/2016 8:05:46 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes I warn people of the judgement that is to come, however I also offer them a way out, the only way out.

You offer me a way out? You offer me salvation? My God, may I kiss your royal ring?

Nope because the opportunity comes from Jehovah not from me. I am only the messenger, nothing more. I need not even be considered.

You have now appointed yourself a messenger. A failed father, a failed husband of 4 marriages and a failed Jehovah's Witnesses who was disfellowshipped and shunned and remain banned after a decade.
Not too long ago you ran away to save your life.

Here is what you wrote:" I think I have got over marriages 1 and 2 now, and definitely over 4. 14 years between marriage 4 and marriage 5.

The only reason that marriage 3 happened was that she decided to start studying and become a JW. What I didn't realise was that she had only done so to get me back and wasn't truly interested. I realised fairly soon after we got remarried what I had fallen for, and the strain of it made me somewhat unstable emotionally, which is why that marriage ended.

Marriage 4 ended because I ran away to Cornwall (we lived in York at the time). I travelled that far away because I knew she would try and get me back and I knew I would not be able to afford to go back. I always said that I could not have moved further away without getting my feet wet.

I have no intention of going into why I ran away in detail, but I really did fear for my life, after discovering precisely why a doctor had once describer her as "4 foot 9 1/2 inches of compressed anger". Yes she really was that short, and heaven help anyone who forgot the extra half inch."
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 3:33:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:00:27 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:41:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/13/2016 8:05:46 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes I warn people of the judgement that is to come, however I also offer them a way out, the only way out.

You offer me a way out? You offer me salvation? My God, may I kiss your royal ring?

Nope because the opportunity comes from Jehovah not from me. I am only the messenger, nothing more. I need not even be considered.

Good. Then maybe you should apologize for overstepping in such a vile manner as to think you, you of all people, how dare you to be so egotistical to assume you offer me a way to get back to my home. Perhaps you can refer me to someone worthy to give me salvation, because other than sorrow, you have nothing to offer me.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 4:32:58 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 3:02:03 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:31:07 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/13/2016 7:56:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:22:35 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

How long do these vile creations of Jehovah have before the expiration date to conformity expires? Because you're already on record saying the Jehovah's think it's best to pull a weed from the garden before maturity. Such an advent of mortal dispassion to determining what's worthy within the eyes of divine justice is hypocritical comedy at best. Did Jesus not say it's best to let the tares grow along side the wheat until harvest? If so, why would Jesus say such a contradiction? to your instinctive action of an assumption of mind so rich to frequent healthy informations, through all states of cultures to varying curiosities tidied to haste, to waste, to the playa getting played, I wish I could get some kicks when poking fun, but I don't. You'd think so, but I truly don't.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

For such a new religion as the JEHOVAH'S, how can they know more than the mystical Christians walking since before time began?

The religion followed by Jehovah's Witnesses is not a new one, it is simply the most recent incarnation based on the original, as taught by Jehovah's own son incarnate.

Our King, Christ, has worshipped his father and worked alongside him since the day of his creation all those many millennia ago, before anything else was created. The JWs, and I, worship the same God he always did, his "God and Father" (John 20:17), Jehovah.

Again you reveal your lamentable ignorance of the subject you choose to judge.

Well I'm not trying to judge. I'm trying to get you to answer my questions. These questions are contained in my large paragraph written above. It's the paragraph you chose to ignore. You ignore it because every discussion that you and me have end always the same. You get backed into a corner to where your lies become trapped. The lies then think they can walk away by closing its eyes. The lies, rather then snarl and fight their way to justice, they cower and stay silent so they may live to lie another day.

I will ask you again the question :

Question is, you said the JW's can pull a weed from the garden, did you say this?

No, I did not. we only help identify the weeds, Christ judges which ones need to be puled up.

Yes you did say it. You said a weed must be pulled from a garden. And what makes you so holy to say what is a weed and what is not a weed? I would think only God could know something like that.

Sometimes what looks like a weed may turn into a valuable flower, but Christ will know if that is possible where we cannot.

Yes I agree with this because this was my answer to you, when you said a JW can pull a weed from the garden, like that time they pulled you from entering their garden, yet you are still worthy, yes?

To sum up another episode of this week's Lies Masquerading as Contradictions, staring as always, MCB, give it up ladies and gentlemen for the only man to be able to identify a weed to say this might be a weed, but it might be a flower, it might be a weed, no wait it's a flower, no wait, yep...it's a weed. Hello jello, I'm MCB, the dumbest fellow. Yep yep I help Jesus identify the weeds and then I admit I don't know how to identify a weed but I'm going to do it anyways and while I'm at it I'll take credit for someone else's wisdom instead of just admitting I was wrong because being too proud is not a sin....breath long sentence dammit poor grammar I'm going to hell
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 2:16:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/13/2016 4:32:58 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/13/2016 3:02:03 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 2:31:07 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/13/2016 7:56:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/13/2016 12:22:35 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/12/2016 11:10:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

The only thing I can tell you for certain about them, and the only thing that matters to me, is that the do not conform to the standards set by Christ and his father, and do not appear to have any intention of doing so.

That's enough for me to realise that Christ will condemn everyone of them unless they change.

How long do these vile creations of Jehovah have before the expiration date to conformity expires? Because you're already on record saying the Jehovah's think it's best to pull a weed from the garden before maturity. Such an advent of mortal dispassion to determining what's worthy within the eyes of divine justice is hypocritical comedy at best. Did Jesus not say it's best to let the tares grow along side the wheat until harvest? If so, why would Jesus say such a contradiction? to your instinctive action of an assumption of mind so rich to frequent healthy informations, through all states of cultures to varying curiosities tidied to haste, to waste, to the playa getting played, I wish I could get some kicks when poking fun, but I don't. You'd think so, but I truly don't.

But then the above applies equally to every faith other than that followed by Christ, the Apostles and Jehovah's Witnesses.

For such a new religion as the JEHOVAH'S, how can they know more than the mystical Christians walking since before time began?

The religion followed by Jehovah's Witnesses is not a new one, it is simply the most recent incarnation based on the original, as taught by Jehovah's own son incarnate.

Our King, Christ, has worshipped his father and worked alongside him since the day of his creation all those many millennia ago, before anything else was created. The JWs, and I, worship the same God he always did, his "God and Father" (John 20:17), Jehovah.

Again you reveal your lamentable ignorance of the subject you choose to judge.

Well I'm not trying to judge. I'm trying to get you to answer my questions. These questions are contained in my large paragraph written above. It's the paragraph you chose to ignore. You ignore it because every discussion that you and me have end always the same. You get backed into a corner to where your lies become trapped. The lies then think they can walk away by closing its eyes. The lies, rather then snarl and fight their way to justice, they cower and stay silent so they may live to lie another day.

I will ask you again the question :

Question is, you said the JW's can pull a weed from the garden, did you say this?

No, I did not. we only help identify the weeds, Christ judges which ones need to be puled up.

Yes you did say it. You said a weed must be pulled from a garden. And what makes you so holy to say what is a weed and what is not a weed? I would think only God could know something like that.

You are right. It is not my job to say who will be counted as a weed. My role is only to show people how not to be.

Christ will be the judge, on his father's behalf and using his father's standards, all of which are fully laid out in scripture.

Unfortunately, as scripture makes very clear, the majority will rove themselves to be weeds.


Sometimes what looks like a weed may turn into a valuable flower, but Christ will know if that is possible where we cannot.

Yes I agree with this because this was my answer to you, when you said a JW can pull a weed from the garden, like that time they pulled you from entering their garden, yet you are still worthy, yes?

Humans can only go by what they see or think they see. It is not their garden, it is Jehovah's, cared for by his son.

His son let's me know that I am worthy again, his human "branch" have not yet caught up with him.

The answer is simple and comes two ways.

Holy spirit lets me know I am once again one of God's children in the sense of an approved servant.

I would not get holy spirit and would not either have the understanding it gives me or display the fruits it invokes if I did to get the spirit.

At present I am only concerned with Christ's judgement, not that of any man.


To sum up another episode of this week's Lies Masquerading as Contradictions, staring as always, MCB, give it up ladies and gentlemen for the only man to be able to identify a weed to say this might be a weed, but it might be a flower, it might be a weed, no wait it's a flower, no wait, yep...it's a weed. Hello jello, I'm MCB, the dumbest fellow. Yep yep I help Jesus identify the weeds and then I admit I don't know how to identify a weed but I'm going to do it anyways and while I'm at it I'll take credit for someone else's wisdom instead of just admitting I was wrong because being too proud is not a sin....breath long sentence dammit poor grammar I'm going to hell

I am not the only one who can identify who is acting as a weed. Scripture lays down the standards by which weeds are to be distinguished from flowers.

Anyone who can read the Bible can work them out.

They have never changed and there is no reason for them to do so, since what is best for humanity, as well as the rest of creation, has never changed.
nothead
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:20:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 4:47:12 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Hehe, Scientology. I don't think they like fat people. I'm not saying fat women don't have nice butts. Because I didn't say that, so don't go sweating me with the 5th degree. No I plead the 5th degree. Is it just me or is it getting hot up in here. Screw this I'm out. And I like big butts BTW. Whatever screw you

Big butts and Scientology. What a connection to make. Rather fixation.
nothead
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:40:41 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/12/2016 3:34:26 AM, BrendanD19 wrote:
I just want to see what people think of the Church of Scientology. Are they are religion or a tax scam? Are they right or crazy? What do people think

If Tom Cruise goes by it, can't be all bad. Engrams up the yinyang.

Speaking of the things which makes you holler in fear and darkness...then hearing the same thingybobber with less fear and darkness...what's so wrong? Besides the MONEY you fork over which your DADDY made, besides the SUPERMAN status YOU can attain to, manipulating OTHERS for your own pleasure, em.

What is so bad about THEM things? Tom Cruise RICH and maybe the ORG got him there.

LRon UGLIER and FATTER and MISSION IMPOSSIBLE impossibler. But look where HE got. His own FREIGHTLINER and following.

Groupies will crowd together and groupies will be. Even atheist groupies love their own.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 12:54:11 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/14/2016 7:20:20 PM, nothead wrote:
At 6/12/2016 4:47:12 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Hehe, Scientology. I don't think they like fat people. I'm not saying fat women don't have nice butts. Because I didn't say that, so don't go sweating me with the 5th degree. No I plead the 5th degree. Is it just me or is it getting hot up in here. Screw this I'm out. And I like big butts BTW. Whatever screw you

Big butts and Scientology. What a connection to make. Rather fixation.

Well being so fixed to what may be only a drunken situation talking nothing but soup, I should attempt to steer this right, because there is no connection to make. I thought that's what was said. But I definitely didn't say big butts belong solely to fat people, if that was ever implied. And maybe we debate that because noway I'm passing a chance to rabbel rouse a bunch of words that seem to weigh nothing, but heavy, when way weigh heavy go-go skinny girl be twerking too. So that says something about a lot those Scientoligist. Take it anyway you want. I see it every day almost. Guess you could say Clearwater went clear from the start, I'd say at best they steer clear of fat people. All I know is I ain't one yet always Ibeing surrounded all side the center to Scientology, and the only thing worth knowing is yo...where all da fat people go?
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 1:08:50 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Lafayette was a third rate Sci Fi writer who decided that his third rate crap would make a much more profitable religion.
nothead
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:13:31 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 12:54:11 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 6/14/2016 7:20:20 PM, nothead wrote:
At 6/12/2016 4:47:12 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Hehe, Scientology. I don't think they like fat people. I'm not saying fat women don't have nice butts. Because I didn't say that, so don't go sweating me with the 5th degree. No I plead the 5th degree. Is it just me or is it getting hot up in here. Screw this I'm out. And I like big butts BTW. Whatever screw you

Big butts and Scientology. What a connection to make. Rather fixation.

Well being so fixed to what may be only a drunken situation talking nothing but soup, I should attempt to steer this right, because there is no connection to make. I thought that's what was said. But I definitely didn't say big butts belong solely to fat people, if that was ever implied. And maybe we debate that because noway I'm passing a chance to rabbel rouse a bunch of words that seem to weigh nothing, but heavy, when way weigh heavy go-go skinny girl be twerking too. So that says something about a lot those Scientoligist. Take it anyway you want. I see it every day almost. Guess you could say Clearwater went clear from the start, I'd say at best they steer clear of fat people. All I know is I ain't one yet always Ibeing surrounded all side the center to Scientology, and the only thing worth knowing is yo...where all da fat people go?

Big heads have fatty brains. Not always, only if the space between the brain and skull is normal.

As if anything you say means anything, fathead.