6/12/2016 7:39:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
SCRIPTURES. 500 ad edition.
A game the whole family can enjoy.
2 to 5 players.
Ages 7 to 100.

SCRIPTURES.
( The game of God's. )

In the game Scriptures , players take turns in picking a category from a list of names and other miscellaneous stuff along with a set of numbers .

A strange phrase like sentence thing with multiple meanings and a few odd old words is then displayed on the board for all to see. This is called a Scripture.

The timer is then pressed and each player has 3 minutes in wich to make up as many meanings as the scripture could possibly represent. Each scripture has from 5 to 25 meanings.
Once the timer has expired and the bell rings . Scores are added up, Each persons scripture meanings are then compared to the acceptable correct scripture meanings booklet . In this booklet 500 Christian's where surveyed and the top 5 to 25 to responses per scripture are scored accordingly, from favored to least favored.

Players then move around the board according to their scores.
Dodging the randomly positioned deadly devil's, to a stairway. Known as the stairway to heaven. Players must then make their way up the stairway to reach heaven. Note players on the stairway will only receive 2 minutes. To write as many scripture meanings as possible. See back of box for halo bonuses.

Do you have what it takes ? Are you the more moral ?
Become a saint of saints.

SCRIPTURES , A 2000 year old meaningless game that's not so straight forward.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 11:38:19 AM
Sounds great to me, I would be in stitches while playing.
No prizes guessing what sort of people would have a fixed serious look on their faces and not able to come up with any more than one translation.Even more hilarious would be that each one of them would have a different answer.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 12:02:37 PM
At 6/12/2016 11:38:19 AM, Willows wrote:
Sounds great to me, I would be in stitches while playing.
No prizes guessing what sort of people would have a fixed serious look on their faces and not able to come up with any more than one translation.Even more hilarious would be that each one of them would have a different answer.

For sure.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 12:53:37 PM
At 6/12/2016 7:39:47 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
SCRIPTURES. 500 ad edition.
A game the whole family can enjoy.
2 to 5 players.
Ages 7 to 100.

SCRIPTURES.
( The game of God's. )

In the game Scriptures , players take turns in picking a category from a list of names and other miscellaneous stuff along with a set of numbers .

A strange phrase like sentence thing with multiple meanings and a few odd old words is then displayed on the board for all to see. This is called a Scripture.

The timer is then pressed and each player has 3 minutes in wich to make up as many meanings as the scripture could possibly represent. Each scripture has from 5 to 25 meanings.
Once the timer has expired and the bell rings . Scores are added up, Each persons scripture meanings are then compared to the acceptable correct scripture meanings booklet . In this booklet 500 Christian's where surveyed and the top 5 to 25 to responses per scripture are scored accordingly, from favored to least favored.

Players then move around the board according to their scores.
Dodging the randomly positioned deadly devil's, to a stairway. Known as the stairway to heaven. Players must then make their way up the stairway to reach heaven. Note players on the stairway will only receive 2 minutes. To write as many scripture meanings as possible. See back of box for halo bonuses.

Do you have what it takes ? Are you the more moral ?
Become a saint of saints.

SCRIPTURES , A 2000 year old meaningless game that's not so straight forward.

This is like the game balderdash.

And that game the words are real with actual historical definitions. They are obscure words so many players don't know yhe words meanings. Well unless they are familiar with the language and prebiously exposed to the word
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2016 12:54:49 PM
But just because majority of playersmake up there own definition doesn't infer the word is 'made up'
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 6:51:49 AM
Exodus 4 : 24

And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him,
And sought to kill him.
Then Zipporah took a sharp stone and cut the foreskin of her son and cast it at his feet. And said.
" Surely a bloody husband art tho to me "

( Ok pens ready ) as many meanings as you can, and your time starts .
NOW
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 6:37:07 PM
I doubt there is a angel or demon around that can say I, Serato Rain, will not play like lightning to be the most frightening advent to bring all opposition to position their mercy to beg from their knees, as one like me to see all the angles, well sign me up and forever know my name , to the geometry of trigonometry, I'm bringing this game off the chain so insane is as sane as what's not...biitch please, it just depends if your thinking, thinks it's correct in thought. :)
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 7:02:58 PM
At 6/13/2016 6:37:07 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
I doubt there is a angel or demon around that can say I, Serato Rain, will not play like lightning to be the most frightening advent to bring all opposition to position their mercy to beg from their knees, as one like me to see all the angles, well sign me up and forever know my name , to the geometry of trigonometry, I'm bringing this game off the chain so insane is as sane as what's not...biitch please, it just depends if your thinking, thinks it's correct in thought. :)

Correct go forth 5 spaces . 1,2,3,4,5. Nice , you just landed on the ( PAM CARD ) square. Pick up a. PREFORM A MIRACLE card. And read it out loud, for all to hear.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 8:41:03 PM
At 6/13/2016 7:02:58 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Correct go forth 5 spaces . 1,2,3,4,5. Nice , you just landed on the ( PAM CARD ) square. Pick up a. PREFORM A MIRACLE card. And read it out loud, for all to hear.

I'm sorry but I have no miracle at this time to read. I used to think I could walk straight on water, only to vanity has my life been too self-absorbed and staggering, all the while to realize it was only beer. I'm so drunk on my own illusions of grandeur, I'd rather stay drunk and high, and pretend I can be like a firefly, to waste not to want not, to become the perfect utility to see all its resources come together in perfect harmony, yeah that's the real miracle.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 9:05:10 PM
At 6/13/2016 6:51:49 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

And sought to kill him.
Then Zipporah took a sharp stone and cut the foreskin of her son and cast it at his feet. And said.

NOW
Since the objective was to anoint Moses with blood to keep him from being struck down by God, as he was a first born. This seems like a prelude to guarding the first born with blood when Pharoh ordered the murder of the Hebrews first born but instead condemned his own peoples, as blood protected the Hebrew first born. So I guess circumcision saved Moses life and symbolically the act became what the Hebrews did to protect them from the plague of the deaths of the first born. I little skin to save a life never hurt anyone, and yes I'm cut. Lol
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 9:06:15 PM
At 6/13/2016 8:41:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I'm sorry but I have no miracle at this time to read. I used to think I could walk straight on water, only to vanity has my life been too self-absorbed and staggering, all the while to realize it was only beer. I'm so drunk on my own illusions of grandeur, I'd rather stay drunk and high, and pretend I can be like a firefly, to waste not to want not, to become the perfect utility to see all its resources come together in perfect harmony, yeah that's the real miracle.

Go directly to hell . Do not past life, do not collect the daily donation tray.
Game over.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 9:15:50 PM
At 6/13/2016 9:05:10 PM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

And sought to kill him.

NOW
Since the objective was to anoint Moses with blood to keep him from being struck down by God, as he was a first born. This seems like a prelude to guarding the first born with blood when Pharoh ordered the murder of the Hebrews first born but instead condemned his own peoples, as blood protected the Hebrew first born. So I guess circumcision saved Moses life and symbolically the act became what the Hebrews did to protect them from the plague of the deaths of the first born. I little skin to save a life never hurt anyone, and yes I'm cut. Lol

That's the 3rd top response right there. The 2nd best answer was, always eat ya greens , and the top response was , don't let no bloke in a church anywhere near a child's private parts
Taketh forth 3 steps. Very nice play
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 9:30:27 PM
At 6/13/2016 9:15:50 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

And sought to kill him.

NOW

That's the 3rd top response right there. The 2nd best answer was, always eat ya greens , and the top response was , don't let no bloke in a church anywhere near a child's private parts

I'm off to work. but players please note the next scripture to decipher will be in approx 7hrs. I will then update player positions. Making sense of nonsense.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2016 11:15:50 PM
At 6/13/2016 9:06:15 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 6/13/2016 8:41:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Go directly to hell . Do not past life, do not collect the daily donation tray.
Game over.

LMAO! Dummy dumb dumb to the playa with the game too dummy dumb got played, no understand what I can say. Hehe another trophy on the wall, so tall is the slayer to kill them all.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 3:36:21 AM

And sought to kill him.

NOW

It amazing though that most people say the Bible is devoid of actual science yet circumcisions , although not necessary do actually serve a medical purpose in regards to being more hygienic. OK it's not right you somehow got the men of DDO to talk about our peni ....ummmm nvm. Lol
nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 4:03:20 AM
At 6/14/2016 3:36:21 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

And sought to kill him.

NOW

It amazing though that most people say the Bible is devoid of actual science yet circumcisions , although not necessary do actually serve a medical purpose in regards to being more hygienic. OK it's not right you somehow got the men of DDO to talk about our peni ....ummmm nvm. Lol

Circumcision serves more than hygiene. A more desensitized tip gives more potential pleasure to 8 ball women. If they could sanction such a thing, all righty.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 4:52:03 AM
At 6/14/2016 4:03:20 AM, nothead wrote:
At 6/14/2016 3:36:21 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

And sought to kill him.

NOW

Circumcision serves more than hygiene. A more desensitized tip gives more potential pleasure to 8 ball women. If they could sanction such a thing, all righty.

Fair enough . But this is not in question.
What you read was simply a randomly selected scripture.
I will soon post another randomly selected scripture. And you are to give us a somewhat brief summary of what the scripture could mean. Then a score will be given. You will then move you maker around the board in hope of being the 1st to make it to heaven. And win the game .( SCRIPTURES ) The game of the Gods.
If you would like to play ( SCRIPTURES ), You must insert 2 gold coins into the donation tray that will be passed around soon.

1st prize . Instant access to heaven no questions asked.
2nd prize. 1 answered prayer of your choice. T's and C's apply
3rd prize. 2 free instant and complete sin removals.

Good luck player's.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 5:15:06 AM
Ok kids,
2 play this round all must first place two gold coins in the donation tray.
Wich you may end up winning. But not likely.

Nkjv

10.2 kings 2 : 23-24

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, " Go up, you baldhead go up you baldhead" so he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Wow WTF .
OK players you will go on the sound of the buzzer.
Remember give . A brief description of the meaning of this SCRIPTURE.
Good luck and may the Gods guide you. you have 1 hour or so.
And
GOOOOO.
nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:17:01 AM
At 6/14/2016 5:15:06 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ok kids,

Nkjv

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, " Go up, you baldhead go up you baldhead" so he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

Wow WTF .
And
GOOOOO.

Hey that isn't scripture or anything I ever read. I think you cheating 8 ball. I'm from AK and we ain't got no mauling story like THAT.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:36:17 AM
At 6/14/2016 7:17:01 AM, nothead wrote:
Ok kids,

Nkjv

Wow WTF .
And
GOOOOO.

Hey that isn't scripture or anything I ever read. I think you cheating 8 ball. I'm from AK and we ain't got no mauling story like THAT.

No man I Google obscure scriptures from the bible.
It's crazy hey .?
nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:39:30 AM
At 6/14/2016 7:36:17 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ok kids,

Nkjv

Wow WTF .
And
GOOOOO.

It's crazy hey .?

Name it then 8ball. What book and what chapter?

And why you looking for verses which no one ever prioritizes or maybe cannot interpret? WE don't look at verses which say to kill your enemies' cattle and women and children and goats.

What them goats do to HARM US anyhow? We got nothing against goats 'cept they stink a little.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:42:22 AM
At 6/14/2016 7:39:30 AM, nothead wrote:
Ok kids,

Nkjv

Wow WTF .
And
GOOOOO.

It's crazy hey .?

And why you looking for verses which no one ever prioritizes or maybe cannot interpret? WE don't look at verses which say to kill your enemies' cattle and women and children and goats.

What them goats do to HARM US anyhow? We got nothing against goats 'cept they stink a little.

Nkjv is the bible
And it says there 10.2 kings 23 24
If I showed MCB he would rattle a answer of in 1 min.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:44:36 AM
Ok kids,

Nkjv

Wow WTF .
And
GOOOOO.

It's crazy hey .?

Calm down . That's what makes the game SCRIPTURES a game for all to enjoy.
Come on man be fun. I'm thinking something about the bears
nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:47:17 AM
At 6/14/2016 7:44:36 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Ok kids,

Nkjv

Wow WTF .
And
GOOOOO.

It's crazy hey .?

Bears scare the crap out of Alaskans. Don't like speaking of bulls OR bears.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:56:01 AM
At 6/14/2016 7:47:17 AM, nothead wrote:
Ok kids,

Nkjv

Wow WTF .
And
GOOOOO.

It's crazy hey .?

Well that's getting better , may I suggest a wizard of Oz theme with.
BullS , baldhead and bears . Oh my come on
nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 7:58:45 AM
At 6/14/2016 7:56:01 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 6/14/2016 7:47:17 AM, nothead wrote:
Ok kids,

Nkjv

Wow WTF .
And
GOOOOO.

It's crazy hey .?

Well that's getting better , may I suggest a wizard of Oz theme with.
BullS , baldhead and bears . Oh my come on

You don't like bald headed guys? That's discrimination, ma'am. Short guys too.

We gonna have a REVOLUTION on this here forum. No discrimination of bald headed OR fat OR short guys. Oh you speaking to ME ma'am? OOOOOoooo. We gonna have a MAN REVOLUTION right here and NOW.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 12:33:36 PM

And sought to kill him.

NOW

Oh no! you can't fool me on this one. The translation is so obvious...."A lobster picked up the phone and cried hallelujah" If this doesn't prove that God exists then there is no hope for you.
nothead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 12:54:22 PM
At 6/14/2016 12:33:36 PM, Willows wrote:

And sought to kill him.

NOW

Oh no! you can't fool me on this one. The translation is so obvious...."A lobster picked up the phone and cried hallelujah" If this doesn't prove that God exists then there is no hope for you.

Yayun I just saw God in my pancakes the other day. He looked like a swirly brown crust along the edges.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 1:18:08 PM
At 6/14/2016 12:33:36 PM, Willows wrote:

And sought to kill him.

NOW

Man your so close , the lobster cried hallelujah , but what on earth in that scripture makes you think the lobsters picked up a phone. Try again for max points. Look deep now . The lobster picked up -----------,
It's not a phone.